The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 5 views: 559
rty5150 25th October 2009

Let me start from saying that I a newbie when it comes to engineering. I have been working with a local rap label and i used to...

GRO
replies: 3 views: 634
Unclenny 25th October 2009

Just bought one of these. I appreciate the sound of it but it will not give me a loud enough signal to my Yamaha 16 trk without...

morymb
replies: 6 views: 2,193
morymb 25th October 2009

So I'm about to buy a new tube for my Rode K2 because that's what people told me that I should do in order to get a different...

Peter Clavin
replies: 4 views: 1,223
Old Goat 25th October 2009

Has anyone else experienced any intermittent digital dropouts while using the Steinberg MR816 ? It really doesn't make sense to...

LSP
replies: 8 views: 1,034
LSP 25th October 2009

you should be murdered in your sleep, its 5 am and I've been working since 1 pm yesterday around your horrible mistakes

darryl2112
replies: 2 views: 624
Realziment 25th October 2009

Hello I'm about to buy a microphone for recording voicesand want to know your opinion on these mics .. I'm torn between these...

manymax
replies: 0 views: 528
manymax 25th October 2009

I am this close to buy the Mojave mic. But I just discovered Pearlman. I'm a female vocalist who is looking for a microfone that...

m&m's
replies: 51 views: 4,309
SveNaj 25th October 2009

Hey everyone, I was wondering if most engineers mix to loosely set stages or if the process varies largely from song to song. I...

Tommy like sound
replies: 21 views: 2,068
Sonic Lush 25th October 2009

Sorry If this is a dumb, simple question. Got my first pair of powered monitors yesterday; I was on passives before that. There...

brianaustinny
replies: 12 views: 4,914
drtechno 25th October 2009

You know the old saying you can't polish a turd? Well here is a prime example. This is the most polished turd sandwich I have...

magus888
replies: 22 views: 1,250
uncle duncan 25th October 2009

I was going to post this on the thread I started about BeesNees mics, but it has now been deleted, which is probably for the...

Spurs
replies: 21 views: 4,376
pan60 25th October 2009

hi guys, i'm not sure if i remember correctly but i think a few years ago i overheard an old acoustician saying something...

mark007
replies: 3 views: 839
MikeFFG 25th October 2009

Hi there, I've never started a stupid thread before...so its about time I did ! Whats in your Equipment Graveyard ?? Stuff...

NYMo
replies: 65 views: 5,014
Halfmoon 25th October 2009

My control 24 just died. I power it up and all the lights just stay on. It's an older model and I know they have power supply...

DP40oz
replies: 1 views: 581
hazelmossobrien 25th October 2009

Hey everyone...I've searched for info on this but found none...What I need to find out is if the controller extender I just...

4times4mil
replies: 2 views: 965
4times4mil 25th October 2009

Having a heck of a time with my drum hardware. I went through a tightened everything but the hardware still has ringing. It...

EqnoixStudios
replies: 1 views: 590

HI all, I recently had the pleasure of mixing a track that someone had posted in the mix-off section of this site. It was...

jimcroisdale
replies: 13 views: 2,211
Telefunken 25th October 2009

Hi! I've recently landed a job in a studio with a completely different setup that what I'm used to... The major difference for...

macakinho
replies: 13 views: 936

Old or new, and for guitar obviously. I'm using a '72 Fender Deluxe Reverb that I love, but it's got to get up to a certain...

jddrews
replies: 28 views: 5,187
Bryan Appel 25th October 2009

Hey , is anyone writing music for tv or adverts ? as would like to know on average how many pitches you deliver before you...

Brett 123
replies: 1 views: 2,191
rocksure 24th October 2009

I scour craigslist for good deals on gear and I always find guy jackasses selling waves cracks for money which I find...

Ca$h Marty
replies: 4 views: 1,416
Ca$h Marty 24th October 2009

Ok, so I have a Roland Space Echo, and I love the way it sounds. The only problem is the initial input signal is really loud...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 14 views: 3,756
Lee Cardan 24th October 2009

Has anyone else ever done this? It was interesting to say the least. LOL

RTFMPleez
replies: 28 views: 1,888
PRobb 24th October 2009

Trouble shooting some ground hum in the studio on a rack of guitar effects - I've never really thought about this (and new to...

rack gear
replies: 1 views: 5,999
Loudyman 24th October 2009

I've been told about someone selling a second hand 32 channel DDA CS3 recently. The deal is to make an offer and if it's a good...

Styxx
replies: 0 views: 2,489
Styxx 24th October 2009

I wont say that i hate it but i am definatly not very happy with it.I was hoping to upgrade my rode nt2-a and honestly for my...

AXISOFREALTALKIN
replies: 15 views: 2,665
AXISOFREALTALKIN 24th October 2009

I currently have the Mojave Audio ma 200 tube mic and avalon 737sp, then direct to the rme ff800. I only record vocals and im...

scottyscottuk
replies: 17 views: 1,419
kidvybes 24th October 2009

Hello - Does anyone have experience using a Saffire Pro 40 via lightpipe into a RME FF800? I am considering the Pro 40 for...

Dfhog
replies: 2 views: 1,234
laperlestudio 24th October 2009

Dear all who may be interested or willing to help. I have just started a two year degree course in Modern recording practice in...

GoldenAudio
replies: 5 views: 649
Phaidon 24th October 2009

I'm sure this is not a unique situation, but I can't think of the right search criteria to mine the vault of info here at...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 2 views: 817
Jules 24th October 2009

I have a Nady TCM 1100 I want to dabble in mic modification as I have never done that before and I have little invested in this...

maxamy
replies: 7 views: 1,561
antoniosolo 24th October 2009

Hey folks, I'm a production student in my third year of a degree and finally have the opportunity to record my own band. I'm...

jaySaw
replies: 0 views: 606
jaySaw 24th October 2009

I'm curious to know if something like this cable (Monster Cablinks Adapter - 1/8 St Male to (2) 1/4 Mono Female) will allow me to...

ReaverB
replies: 2 views: 2,158
MX582 24th October 2009

Hi! Do you find that closemiking vocals bring up more of strange resonances etc in the voice? I often need to do more HiQ cuts...

chilli
replies: 14 views: 1,289
Sinewave 24th October 2009

Hey guys, I'm a newb to recording, so I'd like some input... BUT please keep in mind that I have virtually NO money to upgrade...

S.Filpansick
replies: 5 views: 868
S.Filpansick 24th October 2009

Does anyone remember which drum machine had the gunshot sound as used on Cameo's Back and Forth ? Sorry to ask a blatant favor,...

allstar
replies: 4 views: 1,077
allstar 24th October 2009

I am looking to buy three 500 series mic pres: 1. Open, clean 2. Warm with some body 3. Major mojo I am mainly micing...

astralpen
replies: 4 views: 945
musicbydesign 24th October 2009

Does anybody know this old Shure Mic? And where to get a 4 Pin cable to connect with it? Greetz Booda

Booda
replies: 2 views: 3,636
Booda 24th October 2009

Bought one off ebay. Is there any reason it would produce a very low tinny sound? I was with an engineer and we tried everything....

lo-fi-
replies: 6 views: 932
lo-fi- 24th October 2009

Hey all, I might be producing a pretty cool heavy band that seems to have a very sabbathy influence to them, which is what I...

Cookie
replies: 21 views: 8,171
John Eppstein 24th October 2009

i want to be able to plug in a condenser along with dynamic to my mixer but i am a bit nervous about my dynamics, i have 3 newer...

chang
replies: 1 views: 556

I was wondering if anyone had any insight for a good mic (under $200) to record some mandolin on? Thanks.

Machine Massacre
replies: 7 views: 3,289

Hey guys, I thought I would send out a message to see what you guys think. I am in the market for some new mics, TLM 170 and...

recordsmith
replies: 9 views: 951

I've had this damn thing for about 7 years now, and it's ALWAYS had this stupid problem !!!!!grrr This is probably the most...

sage691
replies: 1 views: 575
streetbeats 24th October 2009

I have 6 space ATA shock mount case with 1 Tube-Tech LCA-2B Comp/Limiter and 2 Tube-Tech PE1C Eqs that someone wants to rent from...

plexisys
replies: 2 views: 659
Fletcher 24th October 2009

Hey guys, He plays in a couple of bands, some heavy hitting going on. Anyway He wont wear earplugs because he claims he cant...

slowjett
replies: 7 views: 1,017
Geetarpicker 24th October 2009

What has made Pro Tools the industry standard? What about it warrants the high price for even an HD1 rig? How is the Pro Tools...

Gabealicious
replies: 139 views: 8,255
Tony Shepperd 24th October 2009

Hey does anyone have google voice account ? i need an invite ,as is the only way to get an account... Pm please if you got...

rolo95
replies: 1 views: 532
rolo95 24th October 2009

I got the idea for this thread after playing a joke on an artist friend I was producing in a NY studio last week—and after...

Daedalus77
replies: 43 views: 3,999
FarWestWrenchCo 24th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search