The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,363
Views: 2,363
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of writing a business plan for a startup recording studio/ remote recording service. would it...

osiris1979
replies: 39 views: 9,905
drBill 5th November 2009

I have a 003R+ I want to light pipe it into... I know that I have to buy a card for the Lynx and that the Rosetta is more...

Moshaholic
replies: 2 views: 638
Jeff16years 5th November 2009

I am in need of some replacement fuse lamps for a Tascam m512 I want to bring back to life.. I have searched high and low (and...

randomphantom
replies: 2 views: 1,627
randomphantom 5th November 2009

I just got the demo - it almost make me sound like I know what I'm doing. It's like an instant suck-remover. The demo needs...

Gordon
replies: 36 views: 6,278
OceanMan 5th November 2009

...one of my clients who composes House music requested some vocal tracks we recorded to be treated to create an effect which he...

kidvybes
replies: 3 views: 574
kidvybes 5th November 2009

Can I get some opinions about the API A2D.

JAY D
replies: 23 views: 1,756
aknightin? 5th November 2009

I heard some great clips of RFT DM622 so bought one off ebay - vintage Omni Dynamic mic from Germany. The sound isn't exactly...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 6 views: 820
FirstLoveStudio 5th November 2009

If I am looking for a pre that is a little thicker or has a bit more bottom than my Daking yet with a similar top, what pre am I...

Heartfelt
replies: 15 views: 896
kittonian 5th November 2009

WARNING! French newbie content , I will devour you grrrgrrr Seriously, what do I need for proper room measurement and gear...

Loudyman
replies: 46 views: 4,956
Ethan Winer 5th November 2009

I've been searching the posts but i haven't found anything similar to my issue. I want to connect a reverb unit to the Motu. In...

saguinus_gr
replies: 4 views: 1,130
saguinus_gr 5th November 2009

Let's say you layer 2 kick drums: Attack kick, which you high pass at 100hz. Boom kick, which you low pass at 100hz. In order...

morebutter
replies: 1 views: 1,060
RockManDan 5th November 2009

I am building a few custom road/ATA flight cases, and I'm looking for the best deal on aluminum extrusions, recessed latches,...

BEEEEE
replies: 0 views: 3,011
BEEEEE 5th November 2009

hey so this is my first post here and right now I have the digirack 003+ running protools and I usually do recordings of rock or...

snxbassist
replies: 3 views: 806
vijsolo 5th November 2009

Just wanted to report after months of using Teaboy audio online recall platform... we love it. .Sure it costs but every engineer...

jho
replies: 0 views: 1,093
jho 5th November 2009

We got in our CM87se from Dave Thomas this week and tried it out at the studio last night. I was expecting it to sound good...

fredlesk
replies: 0 views: 1,354
fredlesk 5th November 2009

I am having trouble with beat detective and looking for advice. I want to quantize drums that are NOT done to a click, but I...

Evanmd
replies: 3 views: 808
BLUElightCory 5th November 2009

Anyone know what happened to the Dynoray folks out of Austin. I was really looking forward to getting their Shure Levellok copy...

yrplace
replies: 0 views: 761
yrplace 5th November 2009

I'm reading day by day the benefits of having different pres. I have 2 originals Neve 1272, and I'm thinking about getting...

pacorro
replies: 2 views: 501
anguswoodhead 5th November 2009

I was wondering if anybody had the chance to compare one of these to one released 20 years ago ?

Jackie Moon
replies: 5 views: 2,645
vibralux 5th November 2009

i just tried cubase 4 at a studio, and i couldnt figure out how to keep my starting line where i left it. in 3 if you started...

urbangermany
replies: 1 views: 996
urbangermany 5th November 2009

if you have a 3.923 input latency, how far would you have to move your recordings in nuendo in order to put the recorded track...

urbangermany
replies: 8 views: 724
urbangermany 5th November 2009

It turns out that taking the electrical signal that would normally be used by a speaker and arcing it through the air not only...

hey_mavis
replies: 0 views: 584
hey_mavis 5th November 2009

Hi, Let me explain my situation: I have two pairs of monitors set up in different rooms. In the small room, I have a pair...

AMelbye
replies: 4 views: 1,062
Enlightened Hand 5th November 2009

Synth playing robot Submitted by SynthGear on October 31, 2009 – 10:03 pmOne Comment ...

RichTone
replies: 4 views: 1,382
grab 5th November 2009

Hi Everyone I have just purchased soundforge 10. When I try to install it,I get a message saying I need "WMF 11 Redist for...

dayna
replies: 0 views: 2,479
dayna 5th November 2009

I am currently running outboard pres > rosetta 800 > 003 factory. In an effort to potentially save a little money and...

DEastman
replies: 1 views: 768
El Nino 5th November 2009

So after using a U87ai for over a year, I want to replace it with something with more character and presence in the mix. I feel...

Tim Davis
replies: 12 views: 1,484
JPeters86 5th November 2009

An engineer once told me that he sometimes EQs his delay or reverb instead of EQing the actually ssource track. Of course this...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 861
John Eppstein 5th November 2009

Alright, after a great thread on must have microphones for starting a studio, I am interested in everyone's top 4 mic pres. Try...

bertanica
replies: 106 views: 15,698
DONNX 5th November 2009

Currently using a u87 going through an avalon 737...but on certain female voices especially I get a sound which is too thin....I...

studiogear
replies: 30 views: 6,020
TheMarqueeYears 5th November 2009

Simple post here: I have only seen 1 other related thread. I've searched google and couldn't find a definitive list either....

zacheus83
replies: 17 views: 7,250
J.S.Vega III 5th November 2009

Hey guys. I'm working on a record right now that calls for a lot of plate reverb on the vocals. I would love to send...

blackwatch5805
replies: 3 views: 766
tekis 5th November 2009

I am lookin for some feedback on these recordings. Here are two vocals. Same singer. Same room. Different chains. What I am...

CJ1973
replies: 26 views: 1,585
CJ1973 5th November 2009

For a ribbon mic with a figure 8 pic up pattern, would i be ok with pointing the mic right at me when I record to use both sides...

griff71177
replies: 6 views: 1,489
griff71177 5th November 2009

Hey all, I just got a Beta 52a in a trade. I know its a kick mic, but what else does this mic work well on? Should I keep it or...

Rednose
replies: 10 views: 1,960
edwonbass 5th November 2009

I've been successfully working with MOTU Traveler and 896HD the past years, always reliable. PC laptop, Nuendo, TI Firewire...

pkautzsch
replies: 5 views: 4,945
antichef 5th November 2009

I need software to show the guitar chords up top followed by the Lyrics with the chords above them. I need to catalog all my...

Deleted User
replies: 14 views: 1,002
Deleted User 5th November 2009

I have a pair of "Old" Old School Audio preamps. They have API 2520 Opamps in them. Does anyone have any info on the...

Keith Moore
replies: 1 views: 877
mexicola 5th November 2009

I have a bit of budget left over from a gig and want to add a new mic to the collection. Price wise I'm looking at no more than...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 16 views: 1,574
thelowerrhythm 5th November 2009

I can't contain this - I'm using two units right now on the mix buss, and I can't believe how they sound exactly like gorgeous...

Greg Wells
replies: 16 views: 4,713
DONNX 5th November 2009

Posted here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=507115788&albumId=78248...

@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™
replies: 0 views: 733
@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™ 5th November 2009

I can't get over how good this record sounds. Of course a lot has to do with Billy Joe Shaver's incredible lyrics, Waylon's...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 1 views: 1,027
Keystone 5th November 2009

Hey guys im new hear but have read tons of threads on this site. I mix for a upcomming local band her in minneapolis, mn which is...

BFSound
replies: 0 views: 1,148
BFSound 5th November 2009

Hello I have a soundcraft 760 2" 24 track that is working pretty well except the tape counter drops 15-30 secs everytime it...

crosscutred
replies: 5 views: 889
Rick Sutton 5th November 2009

I thought there was a way to use the Lynx Aurora to do parallel compression but when I tried, there was a very obvious delay...

RockTheRoll
replies: 10 views: 759
Faderjockey 5th November 2009

Hi Guys. Was considering buying the Steven Slate LE edition. Just wondering if any users out there could tell me if i am really...

replies: 95 views: 7,092
blim 4th November 2009

I am curious if there are any 'slutz whom own or have used the Mercury AM16 and/or Grand Pre. Any user feedback? What are your...

boyinthebox
replies: 2 views: 1,889
tapehiss 4th November 2009

I was wondering if anyone has had success recreating the bass synth sound from Assault On Precinct 16 and some of the other synth...

Lebenslauf
replies: 0 views: 1,456
Lebenslauf 4th November 2009

Whats in this rack? So far i got Furman Power Cond. Sennheiser Antenna Combiner 4x Sennheiser EW300 G2s ? ? 3x Hosa...

Awestruckrock
replies: 2 views: 717
Awestruckrock 4th November 2009

Why are they not listed on the forums?

Lebenslauf
replies: 4 views: 581
Lebenslauf 4th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search