The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Don't know if anyone's heard Sonic Boom, the new KISS album. Wouldn't say I'm a massive fan but I've liked some stuff over...

Hysteria
replies: 24 views: 2,221
Fishmed 30th October 2009

Hello, Almost a year ago I bought myself a Massive Passive. I wanted a good eq for my synths and on the 2-bus. After a...

Tom Sigmond
replies: 32 views: 19,244
duvalle 30th October 2009

So, I've had this pair of Genelec 8050's for a while now and I've always been struggling with the balance between it's input...

zmainardi
replies: 1 views: 1,263
JoaT 30th October 2009

Hey guys - just bought an Mbox 2 so I could add it to the old arsenal. I'm basically wanting to use the Mbox as a dongle, as I'm...

Johnkenn
replies: 32 views: 3,487
ducerpro 30th October 2009

I am interested in the Roland R-880 alternate patches like Lexicon 480, Massenburg & Lee Quintana cardsetc... anyone can...

obetech
replies: 2 views: 1,020
Crash 30th October 2009

I'm looking to buy one of these Sony mixers, does anyone have a copy of the manuals? Also, if you have one of these mixers...

moley
replies: 4 views: 4,870
dlmorley 30th October 2009

There are so many overhead choices out there so I'll give more details as for what I'm looking for, specifically. Price no...

Aural Endeavors
replies: 29 views: 2,202
Tony Shepperd 30th October 2009

Hi everybody, I’m guitarist and I started interesting me into recording one year ago. Some friends of me, well equipped,...

Fend
replies: 1 views: 1,853
drtechno 30th October 2009
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I wanted my control room quieter so I moved my computer into the next room and now run the monitor, mouse and keyboard using a...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 4 views: 754
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 30th October 2009

What do you guys do? I always see them on the top. but wouldnt it make more sense to have them at the bottom? So you can have...

theaero
replies: 13 views: 8,166
larry b 30th October 2009

Been doing a mix on the edirol ma10a speakers, and got a good balanced mix etc then i listened to the mix on a set of crappy...

d.am
replies: 0 views: 1,480
d.am 30th October 2009

I know this is a TDM plugin, but will this work with LE? I really want to use this product!

Spall
replies: 6 views: 623
Razorfish 30th October 2009

I love it. Well, it's a mic, I don't love it, but I have to admit I'm really into the challenge of micing a room with my...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 520
soupking 30th October 2009

I wrote this to Dan earlier but i wanted to post here to see if anyone could help me as i am absolutely despserate!!! Hi sorry...

jkung
replies: 15 views: 1,267
jkung 30th October 2009

Hey guys I am trying to brush up on chords on the piano and the guitar. i was look for a bit of guidance as to where to start....

jkung
replies: 42 views: 56,869
jkung 30th October 2009

I know its all variable but we were trying to record distorted guitar yesturday and what it was sounding like in the booth was...

skiroy
replies: 8 views: 743
pultech 30th October 2009

Hi... I'm trying to work in midi for as much of my songwriting and production processes as possible, I find it gives me a lot of...

slipperydip
replies: 14 views: 1,758
Dr.Wu 30th October 2009

I just got a UAD-2 Quad card tonight and have installed and authorized everything on my ProTools LE PC. All the UAD plugins are...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 3 views: 816
Jonboy79 30th October 2009

Hey I looked for a thread like this but didn't see one, so here goes: Which mics out there are especially good for recording in...

Eloheim
replies: 38 views: 3,766
walla 30th October 2009

what's the scoop on Tool's undertow drum sound? any info? studio? mics? Kit? anything...........

robertshaw
replies: 9 views: 1,592
lord_bunny 30th October 2009

I think I've finally landed some mid/nearfield's that I can do all my mixing on with the Event SP-8's. The question now is...

BradG
replies: 1 views: 1,185
akindy 30th October 2009

Hey bros. Is this only effective when the snare is ported? Or does it almost always yield great results? I've got a session at...

AntillesSound
replies: 68 views: 18,892
Mike Caffrey 30th October 2009

So I heard a good mic set up is one mic on the Bass Drum and one condenser mic Overhead. Here's my question: On the drum...

greenfields
replies: 10 views: 6,429
Blewgrass 30th October 2009

The best turntable $64,000 can buy? mezed

Sounds Great
replies: 47 views: 9,857
theblue1 30th October 2009

I'm trying to find a sample somewhat close to this sound. Like the snare on the song "Harder to Breathe". Really tight...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 2,133
sam guaiana 30th October 2009

I am about to start work on some male pop rock vocals that are similar to Cartel, The Maine, We The Kings etc. I am going to...

redfield
replies: 9 views: 8,759
grrrayson 30th October 2009

Alrighty fellow addicts, well i had a few amps in the studio the other day, as well as a few nice guitars, and decided to do a...

nonamesleft
replies: 6 views: 2,932
DGrimmett 30th October 2009

Couldn't find much information about these. any users/past users wanna comment? anything else in the same...

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 10 views: 3,849
MichaelPatrick 30th October 2009

I have really been paying attention to vocal performances lately. I know that Pink is an absolutely incredible singer and 99% of...

stellastudios
replies: 3 views: 1,531
stellastudios 30th October 2009

Hey everyone! Gearslutz newbie here, I was looking around before I signed up, and this forum is awesome. I'm trying to start my...

matt0407
replies: 4 views: 804
Jonboy79 30th October 2009

Hello, I’m tracking a brass session tomorrow in my studio. I don’t have any ribbon mics available, so I most go...

insomnio
replies: 14 views: 2,535
Sigma 30th October 2009

Hey guys, I am currently working on a studio in my home and I was looking for some input on what exactly I should do in this...

livingthedream
replies: 1 views: 1,035
sam guaiana 30th October 2009

what kind of upgrades can i do by myself to this board? recap? New ICs? what would you suggest.

aetucker1
replies: 6 views: 3,131
jmikeperkins 30th October 2009

I just used this for drum overheads for the first time this weekend and I have to say that are SMOOOOOTH. Really diggin' them,...

tincan
replies: 9 views: 3,394
Milliken 30th October 2009

Hi there, Been a lurker for the last couple of months but never posted... this will be my first...howdy After through some...

aaeea
replies: 3 views: 677
aaeea 30th October 2009

I already own one FMR RNP dual mic pre and I am very happy with it. I just wanted to see if anyone had any quick suggestion of...

cojo67
replies: 4 views: 826
photoresistor 30th October 2009

So, I've been considering a Mark V since the came out. Now I am considering the Mark V Special Anniversary Model that is 4k. ...

barryjohns
replies: 4 views: 1,078
barryjohns 29th October 2009

I just got the "new" Michael Jackson album "This is it" and sadly I have found that some genious from Sony...

delcosmos
replies: 2 views: 938
Dagavi 29th October 2009
replies: 2 views: 776
steelyfan 29th October 2009

Hi everyone, have skimmed the boards for information (included the search function) but couldnt find any information that felt...

MrFisse
replies: 3 views: 553
MrFisse 29th October 2009

I am about to buy a bunch of vintage gear and I am shopping around various dealers. anyone I need to worry about? anyone have a...

jumpnyc
replies: 34 views: 3,515
vernier 29th October 2009

Does anyone have a copy of Audio Technology for August? I'm curious what they say in the Mike Piersante interview. Don't know...

tranter
replies: 1 views: 1,735
recall 29th October 2009

May somone is intrested to buy a fully refurbished Telefunken M 15 A Master Tape...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 4 views: 2,655
Mr.HOLMES 29th October 2009

So, here's the deal... Things are getting closer to becoming a reality (it's taken too long as it is!) It's a one-room studio...

diff
replies: 3 views: 730
pan60 29th October 2009

I mean i have been working 100% solo in the studio for a year now,and i think its starting to take its toll,i mean being cooked...

meymia
replies: 16 views: 1,234
pan60 29th October 2009

I know the UAD versions are the business, but are there any native plate emulations that come close? How do the Altiverb...

hazza26
replies: 8 views: 4,219
hazza26 29th October 2009

Hi what would be the best plugin or hardware to smooth the edges when recording electroacoustic or harsh stuff, i thought a...

michj
replies: 8 views: 1,211
thethrillfactor 29th October 2009

Can you recommend a good channel strip style au-plugin (eq, compressor with sidechain and pre-post eq, polarity switch and such...

Ronski
replies: 45 views: 6,322
Xian00 29th October 2009

Hello. I am going to put a wood floor in my live room. My question is: Do different kinds of wood sound different? I was...

Jeff16years
replies: 20 views: 1,762
demel 29th October 2009

So my band is recording in a house and it is sounding amazing. The living room of this house is just magical. Nothing can sound...

Beezoboy
replies: 111 views: 10,386
ludvista29 29th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search