The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

First off let me say i'm a huge fan of Bruce's work including of course his engineering/production work and also i'm massively...

goldphinga
replies: 0 views: 1,177
goldphinga 31st October 2009

A couple of old Shure mics have recently come into my possession, a '515SA Unidyne B' and a '588SB Unisphere B'. They appear to...

dialectic
replies: 3 views: 18,790
dialectic 31st October 2009

I bought this the other day. Pretty cool. Shows you all the tracks and stuff. Does anyone know if they make any other...

pikapikapi
replies: 2 views: 3,314
niceboy 31st October 2009

Hello I use several drum softwar programmes through Logic 8 and Roland TD 8 kit. My question is really to do with mixing as I am...

theblackfaith
replies: 2 views: 1,217
theblackfaith 31st October 2009

Hi I'm in the commercial electronic music . . . . Please help me to to decide what sound better for electronic production . I...

ykalush
replies: 1 views: 522
StudioTinPanAll 31st October 2009

I know there are several threads on the Distressors and the UBK modded Fatsos so I'm not asking you to tell me which one is the...

Mondial Music
replies: 14 views: 1,655
Mondial Music 31st October 2009

What does a transient designer do? Is there a decent freeware one available that I could use to experiment with? I have noted a...

AudioWonderland
replies: 9 views: 2,738
grrrayson 31st October 2009

I'm getting my tickets for the lecture I'm doing in Amsterdam, which Joram has already told me a place to stay but after leaving...

James Lugo
replies: 55 views: 3,072
James Lugo 31st October 2009

Hi All, We have a pair of Yamaha LS9-16's here, both in our theater and our music performance hall. I have noticed that when I...

chadster
replies: 4 views: 4,115
cheu78 31st October 2009

hey guys, Just wondering what your thoughts are about putting up an SM91, MD421, and Subkick on kick drum for a metal session?...

Lonnie5
replies: 1 views: 1,577
rumimusic 31st October 2009

Hi. Next month I will be sequencing the arrangements for my new album. Then I will track down real instruments. All the...

Pandemonium
replies: 12 views: 4,863
Animus 31st October 2009

I've recently cleared all the memory of my DSP 4000. I was trying to do a factory reset, to clear the "user" memory,...

Miramar_sessions
replies: 4 views: 1,616
Animus 31st October 2009

Hi I am looking for a nice live vocal processor that can easily be operated BY THE SINGER on stage as she sings. perhaps...

eligit
replies: 2 views: 1,117
hogo 31st October 2009

Okay, after mastering 6 mp3's (for myspace) to my liking I burned a CD. The CD has way too much bass. Way more than the...

craschowder
replies: 8 views: 3,462
AllAboutTone 31st October 2009

I know some of you own one or more AKG D14 mic(s). A couple of years back I bought two of these mics, but I found out I have...

Han
replies: 4 views: 12,884
starseed 31st October 2009

Because it sure borrows a hell of a lot from it!! Anyone else notice this? The chord progression, the call and answer harmonies...

nadumr
replies: 6 views: 6,787
nadumr 31st October 2009

Hi guys! I'm moving in to my new apartment very soon and I want to build up a very small project studio there. I'm now looking...

jonatan_f
replies: 2 views: 853
jimknuckles 31st October 2009

I see quite a few people on eBay selling sealed HD core cards with the software, warranty, etc, etc... It seems like a good deal,...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 5 views: 1,095
Akoppenheffer 31st October 2009

Hey Guys, I searched the forums as well as Digidesign website but I'm still having a hard time finding the answer to my...

studiotime
replies: 0 views: 499
studiotime 31st October 2009

How would I run a signal out of the 003 into the ART HEADAMP6PRO?

livingthedream
replies: 0 views: 1,036
livingthedream 31st October 2009

hi, i have no sound on cubase 3 with my fatar SL 880 no matter what i do, (monitor,record). I'm kinda newbie in midi config. so...

Pharaoh
replies: 2 views: 658
Pharaoh 30th October 2009

how are you running tl drum rehab to get actual sample accurate replacement as the literature claims it can do. i've had this...

sound_music
replies: 13 views: 1,335
sound_music 30th October 2009

This is a 'market research' survey for my Final Year Project. I'm just trying to get a rough idea of how often various forum...

gareth.h.rees
replies: 2 views: 628
gareth.h.rees 30th October 2009

vt737+OB-8(synth) for Api 512c+mc77+eq-1nv? So.......whaddaya guys think??

yetipur
replies: 0 views: 487
yetipur 30th October 2009

Hi Any users , i need mix buss compressor is 1960 OK for this apll. ? Can somebody explain the difference between Drawmer...

bass man
replies: 1 views: 845
Melgueil 30th October 2009

yeah... boom chic... b-boom chic.

nick-the-sax
replies: 10 views: 749
larry b 30th October 2009

Hi all, just got a DRS-1 in and about to test it ... before I rack and stack things up ... DRS-1 - Do these run HOT ? ie....

jlsgear
replies: 0 views: 486
jlsgear 30th October 2009

Hi All, I was asked to do a remix. Remixes are not really my thing. The client gave me stems in a zip file. However, they are...

hakim
replies: 2 views: 1,224
Toro 30th October 2009

Good afternoon, To all the Dutch slutz out there: I'm moving to Amsterdam in a few days to finish my degree at SAE, and I was...

AndrewHutchinson
replies: 5 views: 7,464
Han 30th October 2009

I've just been listening to my latest project and a couple of other things I've done over the last couple of years, and I've...

NuSkoolTone
replies: 24 views: 1,653
PRobb 30th October 2009

And you thought your TR 808 was phat? The first Drum Machine – Wurlitzer Sideman | SynthGear Synth Blog

Deleted 86c3d96
replies: 13 views: 1,339
Kerzwhile 30th October 2009

Hey, I'm finally installing my reverb chamber in a spiral staircase by the studio. To get to it, I need to run about 30 meters...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 6 views: 882
FirstLoveStudio 30th October 2009

Hello, i´m owner of a macbook, Steinberg MR 816x, snow leopard, leopard and a intel quad pc. now after having a lot of...

ONE LUV
replies: 6 views: 2,863
Deleted User 30th October 2009

I got my addictive drums set up with multi out and have the tracks in addictive drums linked to certain tracks in reaper, but I...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 770
heisleyamor 30th October 2009

A couple of months ago I reluctantly tried the GJ method after being unhappy with our oh sound and since then haven't thought...

darryl2112
replies: 2 views: 680
darryl2112 30th October 2009

Hi anybody can give me advice in how to Convert a Female XLR(mic 4 Pins to a typical Female XLR 3 Pins . this is for an old...

AMIEL
replies: 3 views: 1,528
AMIEL 30th October 2009

I can understand having them if monitors are just sitting on a desk, but what if they are on stands?

shakespearesmans
replies: 18 views: 3,938
Bonemeister 30th October 2009

I have a chance to pick one up used for a killer price (a grand) and it's like new. But I would rather spend more money on...

Moshaholic
replies: 7 views: 1,143
Moshaholic 30th October 2009

Hey, I'll probably get some mild flaming, but i'm interested in thoughts/experience with the following chain. I'm an non-pro, but...

zotty
replies: 3 views: 566
zotty 30th October 2009

Hi! I only had a SP b1 mic that costs very little, so I always let it be "out" in the studio (hanging on my...

m&m's
replies: 7 views: 937
p_bro 30th October 2009

Hey everyone, wanted to get a little feedback on something I'm hoping could work well. I'm trying to improve my drum...

libertine
replies: 10 views: 1,444
libertine 30th October 2009

I use Logic Pro's multupressor but there has been this one thing that has been bugging me for a while. Hopefully someone can...

craschowder
replies: 1 views: 524
craschowder 30th October 2009

Hi all you gearsltuz peeps! I need some advice/help here on something... I'm still in the up and comming phase of all this...

Moshaholic
replies: 1 views: 485
Labozza 30th October 2009

Hello friends, I'd like to know what do you think about the TL Audio C2021 compressor ... I am not really a fan of TL Audio...

Fab6
replies: 4 views: 3,513
ssaudio 30th October 2009

So I tried ARC after much speculation I tried it out and was impressed. Check out the review at Obi Audio IK Multimedia ARC...

Obitheincredible
replies: 0 views: 2,107
Obitheincredible 30th October 2009

Anyone have one of these or have used one? I cant find any info on the site. I was just curious if it is using the M7 capsule or...

feral frequency
replies: 3 views: 1,269
feral frequency 30th October 2009

What kind of absorption material do you use when putting speakers on your desk to minimise resonances? Spikes are not that much...

MrVelvet
replies: 13 views: 9,760
T_R_S 30th October 2009

I need to find a piece of equipment/ interface that regardless of the number of inputs, has at least 6 mono outputs, that are...

kit
replies: 2 views: 593
Crash 30th October 2009

Has anyone played through one yet? Could it be handwired? Marshall Amps :: Class5

thesuitelounge
replies: 5 views: 2,367
DJBlueDrink 30th October 2009

I'm looking for a place in NYC that will allow me to test out my vocal chain (SM7 > API 312) into either an 1176 or LA3A. I...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 3 views: 629
Cellotron 30th October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search