The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i'm guessing i should go the USB route rather than firewire as ive read bootcamp has issues with this. However having done some...

synth
replies: 0 views: 528
synth 1st November 2009

Can it be used for simultaneous DA-AD and AD-DA ? Thanks.

UNITY
replies: 5 views: 774
muis12 1st November 2009

Yo All So I'm really fed up with the sound of my current interface (Alesis MultiMix shiee) and want something which isn't a toy....

AlexK
replies: 15 views: 1,809
AlexK 1st November 2009

ok.. i just found myself a much-fabled SM7B. i've been using a dragonfly to record sax in the past, but i thought i'd give the...

nick-the-sax
replies: 34 views: 7,240
superiorsound 1st November 2009

I bought BFD2 off of a buddy of mine that didn't use it anymore. I already have Drumagog 4 Platinum but BFD2 doesn't show up in...

heisleyamor
replies: 10 views: 1,348
givemethetruth 1st November 2009

If you don't have a Bass Amp or Cab available; what do you guys do to record bass apart from the DI ? Any hardware or software...

alemarti
replies: 15 views: 1,248
digitalM 1st November 2009

I recently bought an Avalon U5 second hand for $400. It adds a very distinct and high quality color to my synths (prophet 08,...

john o
replies: 3 views: 704
Goldberg 1st November 2009

Anybody knows where to get custom talk boxes in Europe? Cheers...

Storm Music
replies: 0 views: 567
Storm Music 1st November 2009

Or do you or somone you know have a Lynx 8/FW with a Sony Vaio laptop of any other kind? Thanx //Sandy

m&m's
replies: 0 views: 606
m&m's 1st November 2009

Hi! Let me start by saying that I know absolutely nothing, or close to nothing about this subject, so excuse me for my...

Heretic Beats
replies: 0 views: 1,684
Heretic Beats 1st November 2009

I am very happy to announce that our dear moderator James Lugo will visit our studio in the Netherlands in October 2009. From...

Joram
replies: 89 views: 6,971
James Lugo 1st November 2009

Hi, I have protools le 8 and a liquid mix. suppose i have an audio track with liquid mix on it and i want to send it to an aux...

thanos4
replies: 1 views: 700
bonnybilly 1st November 2009

Album of the year imo. Great songs, great vibe and the singers voice is magic. Would be nice to hear how it was made.

Revmen
replies: 1 views: 920
Revmen 1st November 2009

Does anyone have an electronic version of the DN780 manual? Or if you have a hardcopy, would you be willing to scan it and email...

AdamNewman
replies: 3 views: 2,788
batata 1st November 2009

This is a thread for all those microphone companies who just aren't that well known, but should be. Regardless of the price of...

ThatSoundsWHAMMY
replies: 41 views: 9,101
dysenterygary 1st November 2009

what would u say are the usually culprits of 'small' sounding mixes? Im thinking over-eqing and over compressing

hey_mavis
replies: 10 views: 1,341
pultech 1st November 2009

Hear me out here. I've got an FMR RNP and the pres on a FF800. I'm always on the hunt to upgrade my hardware, possibly plugins,...

HSLand
replies: 4 views: 665
RCM - Ronan 1st November 2009

i had to type up all my songs (160+) in an excell sheet but now i have to add the .wav extension. any ideas how besides doing it...

gsilbers
replies: 4 views: 580
travtele615 1st November 2009

I had some vouched credit and a $25 coupon that expired today, so I demoed some plugs and bought the UAD Harrison 32c. It sounds...

Deleted 86c3d96
replies: 0 views: 1,010
Deleted 86c3d96 1st November 2009

I'm running an AKG 414EB directly into a Motu 896MK3. The only piece of outboard gear I own is a BSS DPR402 Compressor which I...

2trackmind
replies: 2 views: 1,495
2trackmind 1st November 2009

Hey, I've finally signed up after years of occasional browsing of the site. I have a bit of a situation, which I thought I knew...

Ben88
replies: 2 views: 482
Ben88 1st November 2009

Like a lot of you guys/gals out there i have run into many frustrations while trying to do all of my mixes "completely in...

PaRaNoId
replies: 20 views: 1,801
rocksure 1st November 2009

Hi there! There are here many threads about the low end but one of the things i think is an art is how the top end and...

ToneRexx
replies: 83 views: 8,577
lakeshorephatty 1st November 2009

I am having an issue with Pro Tools HD (7.4) where my left side volume is lower and I can't figure out what's going on. Here is...

swaff
replies: 7 views: 1,169
letsdance 1st November 2009
replies: 0 views: 787
krs 1st November 2009

I dunno guys...my brother just got that ISA828 and that pre sounds great! Anyone know anything about this pre and can speak on...

B-Muzik
replies: 18 views: 5,793
dpianomn 1st November 2009

That is, in sound I mean. Everybody always praises gear for making things sound huuuuuuuge. Well, if everything sounds huuuuge...

soupking
replies: 12 views: 762
robertshaw 1st November 2009

A word to prospective buyer's of the Duet: the pre's are wooly sounding and unusable. The DI ditto. I just got so tired of...

fbkaiser
replies: 43 views: 3,368
santibanks 1st November 2009

Hi guys! I am in dilema. I have reserved unit till tomorrow. I can get used ISA 428 used for the same price as MPX-4Aii Sytek. I...

danchi
replies: 7 views: 1,716
YRLK 1st November 2009

hey all vocalist always wants their own balance, i want something different. I can spare 1 stereo (backing) and 1 mono vocal...

Kevin Thoms
replies: 1 views: 752
TehGuitarist 1st November 2009

I've been using an AT4040 and ultralite for the past 3 years and I'm finally about to upgrade to something better. The main thing...

gtodd876
replies: 2 views: 1,106
gtodd876 31st October 2009

For those who use their RUMOUR's for an ADC ... could use some help please .... Here is the setup : the rumour is set for...

jlsgear
replies: 2 views: 523
jlsgear 31st October 2009

alrighty, i seem to have come across a bizarre issue with the delay compensation in PT HD. my system is PT HD2, 7.3, Win...

dubrichie
replies: 10 views: 1,677
dubrichie 31st October 2009

Hope you all get a visit from the Great Pumpkin.

badboymusic
replies: 1 views: 667
AllAboutTone 31st October 2009

Did it. Bought 'em. They're pretty sick. For the price...kinda crazy...hearing **** i hadn't heard before. Detail. Tight lo...

britdick
replies: 3 views: 977
Sigma 31st October 2009

What size tubing should i order for the Mogami w2549? Redco Audio so many to choose from.. happy halloween!!...

gsjim
replies: 0 views: 666
gsjim 31st October 2009

I am looking to purchase a large diaphragm condenser microphone for under $1000. I will be using this mic for voice work and...

ckett
replies: 5 views: 2,919
soupking 31st October 2009

So I've been messing with MellowMuse ATA learning how to use it with my work flow and I came across something interresting. I...

mrbibidy
replies: 12 views: 873
psycho_monkey 31st October 2009

You gotta see this one...Same product, new name... 'New' Cakewalk Monitors? Kind of sneaky huh.... Unless maybe they made some...

DozerMayne
replies: 3 views: 616
Deleted User 31st October 2009

I think Alison Krauss' albums just sound amazing and I wonder if anybody has any info on Mr Paczosa's working practices/gear/etc....

Razorfish
replies: 23 views: 5,279
kbshearer 31st October 2009
replies: 33 views: 5,657
unit7 31st October 2009

I use Sonar and have been looking at the Tascam DM 3200. I already have 12 Sound Workshop 1280b Pre's, 4 Great River MP-4H and...

lord_bunny
replies: 2 views: 895
lord_bunny 31st October 2009

I'm going out to our studio in Glen Rose on November 18th and need someone to come out and re-head, set up and tune a...

James Lugo
replies: 0 views: 710
James Lugo 31st October 2009

For some reason the name of the regions are invisible in the edit window. I guess I pushed the wrong button...but now i cannot...

Joram
replies: 2 views: 519
Joram 31st October 2009

You guys gotta check this funny goofy record (Kasio Kristmas) out for the holidays. My friend did it all with toy Casio keyboards...

[email protected]
replies: 12 views: 1,030
[email protected] 31st October 2009

Hey guys... What is that retro/brass metal looking mic that makes a voice sound all low fi and has no low end? also open to...

eligit
replies: 18 views: 3,795
saciestudio 31st October 2009

So I just upgaded from a profire 2626 interface to a digi 003 and im liking the pre amps on that alot better than the profire....

Andrew.Brunette
replies: 14 views: 1,419
88fingerz 31st October 2009

Hi, I'm looking for mics to be installed inside acoustic guitar for live performance. What are the best models? money is not...

jujumies
replies: 9 views: 1,291
la grange 31st October 2009

I recetnly bought an Omniphonics S300 amp on ebay cheap, but there was a catch the toroidal transformers are mising (on idea why)...

Prahlad
replies: 1 views: 2,467
O.F.F. 31st October 2009

Hey guys, so I'm going to build my own audio cables for the first time.. I built RC cars before so my soldering skill should be...

gsjim
replies: 3 views: 822
AlexK 31st October 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search