The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just saw a link to Tommy Lee's studio. Looks nice!

Mnemosound
replies: 42 views: 10,908
muziekschuur 4th November 2009

As everyone knows, working to craft music recordings is an emotional dealio, first and foremost-- thankfully there's gear, which...

joelpatterson
replies: 27 views: 1,838
Sigma 4th November 2009

I really dig the Duet, but need more I/O. Without going up the the Ensemble, and trying to avoid M-Audio...is there anything you...

TRA
replies: 4 views: 843
TRA 4th November 2009

I just bought a pair of A7's (don't have them yet, i think they will arrive tomorrow) I do mostly rock and some Jazz. I never...

Jeff16years
replies: 25 views: 2,002
Jeff16years 4th November 2009

I know many of you saw James Lugo's 69 spec cab I built for him. Well, I finally got the web guy to update my site, and James'...

Southbay
replies: 2 views: 771
FFTT 4th November 2009

I put a similar thread in the computer music section but didn't get a reply probably cause no one has used the Drawmer Sixpack...

funkymunk
replies: 1 views: 2,306
leaper 4th November 2009

Now i know M-Audio Transit USB (M-Audio Transit USB | Sweetwater.com) is M-Powered. What does that mean exactly. Can i run any...

Machine Massacre
replies: 2 views: 584
Sk106 4th November 2009

Folding Down a Stereo to mono or just taking the middle from middle and side? I have a soundfield Mkv and want a mono signal...

Beastie
replies: 3 views: 855
DrDeltaM 4th November 2009

I've been having some odd luck with getting replacement A7s and what I've noticed is that the ribbon tweeter in my original A7 is...

fourrings
replies: 4 views: 1,291
passenger22 4th November 2009
replies: 0 views: 630
jadiae 4th November 2009

Hello, I'm new to the forum. So hello to all. I looking for pre-amp on a budget, something warm. I decided I'd like to get the...

BConrad
replies: 3 views: 899
BOWIE 4th November 2009

I have an original DBX Quantum and an Alesis Masterlink in my mixdown chain... does anyone know which of these unit have the...

guitarzandstuff
replies: 1 views: 758
Nordenstam 4th November 2009

Hi All Just listening to Frankie Goes To Hollywood greatest hits and remembering how fantastic the tracks sounded.Trevor Horn did...

turtlemoon
replies: 20 views: 2,396
Dixiechicken4414 4th November 2009

Please point me to a thread if this is already discussed. So what makes DSP cards like UA and the Duende better then Native?...

Pyxis360
replies: 20 views: 1,966
soundrick 4th November 2009

I have a schoenhut metallophone, and two of the keys are flat. How exactly does one retune them? Bend them? Heat them up?

9th Ward Records
replies: 4 views: 541
9th Ward Records 4th November 2009

Hey guys, I just got a Daking IV. i LOVE IT. LOVE IT. Its pretty clean from what i can hear, not much color.. but just a tad. I...

meltdown50
replies: 6 views: 806
kittonian 4th November 2009

Hey all, so i got this fantom g, and i want to know if i am able to get the sounds from the fantom into the DAW say for example...

mindgone5150
replies: 5 views: 528
Theo Desktop 4th November 2009

Hey everyone, Long time reader here, you guys can't imagine the amount of help and good advices you gave me over the last year,...

Zillo
replies: 2 views: 672
Chas3 4th November 2009

I was getting ready to record a VO with my Sputnik when I noticed a quiet but unmistakable high-pitched ringing. I thought at...

dreezon
replies: 0 views: 587
dreezon 4th November 2009

Hello slutz, Been a while since my last post but here goes. I made my first mistake of buying a pair of Studio Precision 8's...

HiRaX
replies: 17 views: 9,853
NashvilleJoe 4th November 2009

I don't normally record myself, and I always forget how much harder it is than recording others! I'm actually not much of a...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 0 views: 544
hazelmossobrien 4th November 2009

Hey all, just joined in an effort to find all my information in one place, hopefully you can be of help. Anyway, I have...

Watsonb2
replies: 8 views: 861
Watsonb2 4th November 2009

Anyone know where the Rosetta 800 is manufactured? thumbsup

Tubthumper
replies: 0 views: 518
Tubthumper 4th November 2009

So I know that the Presonus Central Station does not belong in the High end forum but the equipment I am plugging in and out of...

TGRP
replies: 64 views: 5,291
Engininja 4th November 2009

Has anyone out there heard of or used/own a Kahn Electronics 2242 dual channel mic pre? I'm told it is like the Neve 1272....

recordinggeek
replies: 6 views: 2,211
Makinithappen 4th November 2009

and i am yet to hear from them, i haven't even got a confirmation email, i have sent two emails but still no luck, should i do a...

colifato
replies: 4 views: 568
colifato 4th November 2009

Please see post in the high-end forum.

PTB
replies: 0 views: 659
PTB 4th November 2009

I have an old R2DU rackmount double RAT distortion unit from Pro Co, but I don’t have the RFS-2 double footswitch that came...

Kuusooka
replies: 7 views: 5,466
psetzer 4th November 2009

Looking for someone that has a Bittree E-3 crimp. Would also be great to pay them to help me wire up the studio. If anyone...

Metzger
replies: 0 views: 666
Metzger 4th November 2009

I have been testing plugin EQ's against analog EQ. My best analog EQ is the EQ section of the Origin STT-1, so I've been trying...

TheMarqueeYears
replies: 26 views: 2,657
SeniorityFedup 4th November 2009

Hello all, I've seen lots of posts about the sm57 transformer mod and I'm interested in trying it myself... only thing is that...

jesse.roth
replies: 3 views: 1,169
jesse.roth 4th November 2009

Anybody knows if the PSA can do what the VT, Liverpool, Blonde and all the other smaller pedals can?

Mondial Music
replies: 1 views: 1,091
Sniperschool 4th November 2009

I know it's not out, but wanted to know if any tried it or can tell buy the spec if it would be pretty good to add with my JBL...

CplusE
replies: 0 views: 1,271
CplusE 4th November 2009

Recently got a decent PCM 42. I am not familiar with this unit, so I want to ask about the input section of 42. I ran +4db input...

sslneve
replies: 3 views: 1,067
sslneve 4th November 2009

Does anyone know what vocal effects were used on David Bowie's Man Who Sold the World lead vocals? It sounds like some...

tony_held
replies: 1 views: 2,284
TheFirstThird 3rd November 2009

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a warm tube mic to record rnb and soul vox. I would like to know which mic would be...

k2patto
replies: 7 views: 2,175
k2patto 3rd November 2009

Hi, I just purchased a used piece of gear, a stereo OTB processor, and it seems to me that the channels are not in phase with...

wshaw
replies: 10 views: 718
John Eppstein 3rd November 2009

Seeking to transfer some old recordings from a Session 8 PC system with Adat to Pro Tools format. Also 1/4 inch 8 track analog to...

thermal studios
replies: 0 views: 511
thermal studios 3rd November 2009

Question for the Slutz: I have a friend who I occasionally do work for who is the Audio Director at a video game company. Every...

Wesley Krusher
replies: 9 views: 982
James Lehmann 3rd November 2009

I think the next thing on my list is better monitors. I was finally able to hear the A7's at GC and they sounded pretty flat to...

Iggy Poop
replies: 11 views: 1,262
Anselmo 3rd November 2009

Whats is the cheapest place to buy Samplitude? I will preferred en Europe jkthtyrt Thanks for help.

Maarike
replies: 1 views: 684
Radiogal 3rd November 2009

I try to use quality Cd's in my studio for duplicating I have had much success with the Taiyo Yudon (if this is not spelled...

maxamy
replies: 3 views: 630
maxamy 3rd November 2009

I know I had another thread about my mic pre itch, but I still haven't scratched it. Its down to two and now I want 4 channels....

Gibripper75
replies: 5 views: 763
grrrayson 3rd November 2009

Hello, I was wondering if you have any recommendations for a small, affordable and high quality line mixer with a minimum of 4 or...

marcnyc
replies: 15 views: 6,651
marcnyc 3rd November 2009

I know it's not exactly a pro audio question but I was wondering if anyone knows of a small CD player the size of a Mac Mini......

marcnyc
replies: 0 views: 469
marcnyc 3rd November 2009

I am strongly considering buying a Dangerous D Box, but only have a fairly crappy Samson Power Amp for my Passive Tannoy Reveals....

TheFirstThird
replies: 5 views: 1,026
dakine 3rd November 2009

Hey Guys Im looking to go OTB at the moment .I ushually have abouts 4 sub groups and mix like that so I have looked at the SSL...

JonKong
replies: 0 views: 576
JonKong 3rd November 2009

I am looking for some advice for buying my first hardware eq's :) My budget is max $2000 for eqs + 400 for lunchbox,and I will be...

nasp
replies: 42 views: 4,998
Doc Mixwell 3rd November 2009

Does anyone here 'double pre-amp'? What I mean is, have you tried something along the lines of running your mic through a Great...

BioMichanical
replies: 10 views: 1,932
BioMichanical 3rd November 2009

I need to sum 4 dat machines (via aes or spdif) to one adat lightpipe into my digi 002. I can't seem to find any routers that...

FunkFaker
replies: 1 views: 564
spicemix 3rd November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search