The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For a ribbon mic with a figure 8 pic up pattern, would i be ok with pointing the mic right at me when I record to use both sides...

griff71177
replies: 6 views: 1,479
griff71177 5th November 2009

Hey all, I just got a Beta 52a in a trade. I know its a kick mic, but what else does this mic work well on? Should I keep it or...

Rednose
replies: 10 views: 1,949
edwonbass 5th November 2009

I've been successfully working with MOTU Traveler and 896HD the past years, always reliable. PC laptop, Nuendo, TI Firewire...

pkautzsch
replies: 5 views: 4,916
antichef 5th November 2009

I need software to show the guitar chords up top followed by the Lyrics with the chords above them. I need to catalog all my...

Deleted User
replies: 14 views: 997
Deleted User 5th November 2009

I have a pair of "Old" Old School Audio preamps. They have API 2520 Opamps in them. Does anyone have any info on the...

Keith Moore
replies: 1 views: 873
mexicola 5th November 2009

I have a bit of budget left over from a gig and want to add a new mic to the collection. Price wise I'm looking at no more than...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 16 views: 1,572
thelowerrhythm 5th November 2009

I can't contain this - I'm using two units right now on the mix buss, and I can't believe how they sound exactly like gorgeous...

Greg Wells
replies: 16 views: 4,698
DONNX 5th November 2009

Posted here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=507115788&albumId=78248...

@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™
replies: 0 views: 731
@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™ 5th November 2009

I can't get over how good this record sounds. Of course a lot has to do with Billy Joe Shaver's incredible lyrics, Waylon's...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 1 views: 1,020
Keystone 5th November 2009

Hey guys im new hear but have read tons of threads on this site. I mix for a upcomming local band her in minneapolis, mn which is...

BFSound
replies: 0 views: 1,147
BFSound 5th November 2009

Hello I have a soundcraft 760 2" 24 track that is working pretty well except the tape counter drops 15-30 secs everytime it...

crosscutred
replies: 5 views: 884
Rick Sutton 5th November 2009

I thought there was a way to use the Lynx Aurora to do parallel compression but when I tried, there was a very obvious delay...

RockTheRoll
replies: 10 views: 755
Faderjockey 5th November 2009

Hi Guys. Was considering buying the Steven Slate LE edition. Just wondering if any users out there could tell me if i am really...

replies: 95 views: 7,061
blim 4th November 2009

I am curious if there are any 'slutz whom own or have used the Mercury AM16 and/or Grand Pre. Any user feedback? What are your...

boyinthebox
replies: 2 views: 1,885
tapehiss 4th November 2009

I was wondering if anyone has had success recreating the bass synth sound from Assault On Precinct 16 and some of the other synth...

Lebenslauf
replies: 0 views: 1,453
Lebenslauf 4th November 2009

Whats in this rack? So far i got Furman Power Cond. Sennheiser Antenna Combiner 4x Sennheiser EW300 G2s ? ? 3x Hosa...

Awestruckrock
replies: 2 views: 708
Awestruckrock 4th November 2009

Why are they not listed on the forums?

Lebenslauf
replies: 4 views: 580
Lebenslauf 4th November 2009

Is there anything can be seen, as of old historic recording studios, Any recording history interesting for an engineer like...

Mozart
replies: 5 views: 641
Mozart 4th November 2009

Alright guys, I have a microphone impedance question. I have a vintage high impedance dynamic that has a 1/4" unbalanced...

craschowder
replies: 2 views: 948
craschowder 4th November 2009

OK, please don't go too deep with me on this, need to get a general idea first. We recorded some rock songs with each having...

Shadowdog
replies: 40 views: 3,422
Shadowdog 4th November 2009

So I've had my MPC for 6-7 years and I know it inside out. I've always assumed it was better to record a record, for instance,...

tstu102
replies: 3 views: 854
tstu102 4th November 2009

Was just doing a session yesterday at another studio that has a vintage M49. We put it in the center of a brass quintet pointed...

Milliken
replies: 20 views: 3,153
grrrayson 4th November 2009

So I've been doing some serious research on the Adam A7's. Very interested in picking up a pair of these monitors. They are right...

rock15478
replies: 27 views: 1,656
Nick_Mags 4th November 2009

Hi all, my name is Jon and I've been a long time browser of this site and a new registered user. I have a question regarding drum...

snowday9999
replies: 2 views: 1,173
PlatinumSamples 4th November 2009

Hello. I am not a gear slut. I own one acoustic guitar and one electric guitar. If you want to see the only keyboard I've ever...

magiclovemuffin
replies: 6 views: 1,873
AlexK 4th November 2009

I have a 2 channel analog filter that lets you sweep the cutoff via midi pitch change or cv and I'm trying to figure out a way to...

Beneficial
replies: 4 views: 2,104
Beneficial 4th November 2009

I've been recording a band, and they broke up when we were about 95% done with the project. It's been shelved for the last 6...

2pulse
replies: 15 views: 2,312
valver 4th November 2009

I wanted to start a thread and see if anyone has been in the same boat as I or share their experience. I'm 21 years old, and I've...

deadxatthexscene
replies: 33 views: 6,611
Knastratt 4th November 2009

I have a mono analog EQ set up as hardware insert in Pro Tools HD. Would it be possible to take a stereo track, split it into...

Dopamine
replies: 6 views: 908
nasp 4th November 2009

I recently bought one of these for my PT Mix system and while I am waiting for it, I noticed it doesn't have 8 outputs like my...

los marbles
replies: 7 views: 1,182
los marbles 4th November 2009

From a Rolling Stone article: "I have them create all of my 'K's and 'R's on the computer."

danika
replies: 13 views: 2,120
Outlaw Hans 4th November 2009

I wonder why DBX doesn't put out some of their compressors in the 500 series... I mean, how bad would that be? ~klauth.

Klauth
replies: 4 views: 2,550
Jim Williams 4th November 2009

Hi All.. I am looking to pick up a vintage upright Piano.. Any brands I should look out for? I am after a soft tone but can't...

Odey
replies: 0 views: 503
Odey 4th November 2009

Thoughts on these compressors please. How does the joe meek mode compare to the SC2? Thinking of maybe investing in one, anyone...

Onemanband
replies: 3 views: 835
powerestudio 4th November 2009

Who is and who isnt a member of the AES, who has been and since let it slide away. For those of us up North (of the USA), the...

Jacob H
replies: 1 views: 493
danika 4th November 2009

I'm currently using a mackie 16vlz pro as a keyboard sub mixer, but I somehow find that it makes my synths a bit dull... I'm...

Storm Music
replies: 9 views: 3,955
piano 4th November 2009

Heading to pittsburg this weekend and just billed a client so money in the pocket! really looking to pick up a guitar or amp...

thedommer
replies: 1 views: 620
Bob Vinsick 4th November 2009

Tons of companies in the states but is there anything in canada? I presume there is but what are the good ones?

thedommer
replies: 2 views: 540
DrFrankencopter 4th November 2009

This acoustic guitar recording has too much pick noise in it. Im not sure if it is because of the players technique or the pick...

skiroy
replies: 20 views: 10,535
Sigma 4th November 2009

sorry if i was not suppose to post this in here. So I was wondering if this room was any good for mixing, this is also my...

colifato
replies: 9 views: 1,404
Faderjockey 4th November 2009

Just saw a link to Tommy Lee's studio. Looks nice!

Mnemosound
replies: 42 views: 10,908
muziekschuur 4th November 2009

As everyone knows, working to craft music recordings is an emotional dealio, first and foremost-- thankfully there's gear, which...

joelpatterson
replies: 27 views: 1,838
Sigma 4th November 2009

I really dig the Duet, but need more I/O. Without going up the the Ensemble, and trying to avoid M-Audio...is there anything you...

TRA
replies: 4 views: 843
TRA 4th November 2009

I just bought a pair of A7's (don't have them yet, i think they will arrive tomorrow) I do mostly rock and some Jazz. I never...

Jeff16years
replies: 25 views: 2,002
Jeff16years 4th November 2009

I know many of you saw James Lugo's 69 spec cab I built for him. Well, I finally got the web guy to update my site, and James'...

Southbay
replies: 2 views: 771
FFTT 4th November 2009

I put a similar thread in the computer music section but didn't get a reply probably cause no one has used the Drawmer Sixpack...

funkymunk
replies: 1 views: 2,306
leaper 4th November 2009

Now i know M-Audio Transit USB (M-Audio Transit USB | Sweetwater.com) is M-Powered. What does that mean exactly. Can i run any...

Machine Massacre
replies: 2 views: 584
Sk106 4th November 2009

Folding Down a Stereo to mono or just taking the middle from middle and side? I have a soundfield Mkv and want a mono signal...

Beastie
replies: 3 views: 855
DrDeltaM 4th November 2009

I've been having some odd luck with getting replacement A7s and what I've noticed is that the ribbon tweeter in my original A7 is...

fourrings
replies: 4 views: 1,291
passenger22 4th November 2009
replies: 0 views: 630
jadiae 4th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search