The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

We need some cans that can handle mega volume and last!

Flymax
replies: 5 views: 719
Harvey Gerst 6th November 2009

I think I may have stumbled upon another reason for the loudness war. I recently got a Sony Erricson Mobile phone which I used...

Soulbrother
replies: 6 views: 812
hilander74 6th November 2009

I'm about to change my setup and get an AES16e for my MacPro with Aurora converters running Cubase4. I was just wondering how...

djanogil
replies: 14 views: 1,668
djanogil 6th November 2009

I'm getting ready to tune my room by building OC703 corner trap panels, wall & ceiling panels as well. I'm currently using IK...

Keith Moore
replies: 1 views: 679
Ethan Winer 6th November 2009

I just got a new KSM-32 from Ebay for $220.00! I noticed right away that it looked a little different from my older one...

Mad John
replies: 5 views: 927
tysonviolin 6th November 2009

I have been a Digi 002 console user for years but am looking to stair step my way in HD. I acquired a HD1 core card and lucked...

MGehring
replies: 3 views: 973
MGehring 6th November 2009

I recently bought a Peluso 2247 SE from GC on "open box special". I am a little concerned, because the cardioid...

LP2006
replies: 2 views: 875
tapehiss 6th November 2009

We've decided to have 16 straight individual cables from the live to the control room into the preamps. No boxes, adaptors and...

haryy
replies: 27 views: 1,822
haryy 6th November 2009

Hi Armando ! how are you doing! I want to start wishing you more joy and good news with your SSL Duality at your studio. I...

AMIEL
replies: 102 views: 11,167
CosmeLiccardo 6th November 2009

I have an old Marantz 2265 tube stereo receiver with the following I/O: Main In Preamp Out Tape Monitor I/O (2 channels) Aux and...

stajcetron
replies: 1 views: 4,430
SRS 6th November 2009

Hey DP fanatics, can anyone tell me how to automate the tempo, or otherwise adjust it without putting a thousand dots in the...

RWagner
replies: 3 views: 1,298
RWagner 6th November 2009

Has anyone tested out the Fractal Audio Axe-FX guitar amp modeller/effects pocessor and compared it to using a low watt amp set...

Alex Wyler
replies: 16 views: 7,178
Dean Roddey 6th November 2009

I'm not getting punchy enough drum tones. Right now I'm using sm57 and audixi5 on toms. d112 on kick. oktava mk-012-01's on...

grunzilla
replies: 31 views: 2,371
stagefright13 6th November 2009

Been said a ton.. By me AND others.... but for some reason people keep asking these questions.... If you already know this stuff...

R3altruth
replies: 32 views: 1,984
R3altruth 6th November 2009

Okay... so I went out and bought a set of Event Opal monitors, was contemplating a 2.1 (Adam A7s with Sub8) but in the end was...

slipperydip
replies: 10 views: 2,603
warhead 6th November 2009

Hey guys so heres the situation. I currently own a Ksp8 and an eventide eclipse. Im not totally blown away by the ksp8 (maybe...

MREVOL
replies: 8 views: 1,124
Donpepperoni 6th November 2009

I've been using Altiverb, but I'm looking for something better. It looks like two favorites in the general vicinity of my budget...

mtlin
replies: 20 views: 8,159

I got myself a pair of thomann RB500 (which I already moddedheh) and am quite pleased with them. My only gripe so far is that...

andychamp
replies: 1 views: 1,395
Matti 6th November 2009

My son went to the show featuring the singer and guitar player in Nashville in October, but evidently they did some recording...

MWP
replies: 1 views: 518
unfairchild 6th November 2009

hello there's a lot of hype around the VLA and VLA II opto compressors ... i'd love to believe it, but i couldn't find any...

hankdrummer
replies: 42 views: 11,890

Hi, I have an Alesis Multimix 8 usb (1.0) and I want to buy a Behringer MDX2600 Composer Pro-XL Compressor, so my question is how...

TheCodie
replies: 24 views: 8,394
NeedsMoreFuzz 6th November 2009

Hi all, My band's current path of self-sufficiency is forcing me to think seriously about getting the drums to sound good on...

jimcroisdale
replies: 24 views: 3,165
Jay Dee 6th November 2009

I have a pair of digidesign 888s that i run with Pro Tools TDM. In order to send a track out to a compressor I was under the...

Evanmd
replies: 1 views: 620

Hey All, I'm a newbie by*this forums standards so forgive the basic questions. I am interested in upgrading from the Apogee...

electraluxx
replies: 2 views: 866
Doc Mixwell 5th November 2009

Hey guys, I hear a lot about this summing technique, whether it be analog or digital. I have tried it on Logic by routing all...

Brice
replies: 161 views: 12,751
johnnyc 5th November 2009

i'll be recording 'cello for a little soundtrack i'm doing. it's not the main feature, but it is one of 5 different instruments...

nick-the-sax
replies: 14 views: 7,476
Bob Amirian 5th November 2009

Any good books on cashflow in the music industry anyone has read??? Or websites or resources...googling seems to provide nothing...

Chrislpp
replies: 1 views: 1,087
tms8707056 5th November 2009

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of writing a business plan for a startup recording studio/ remote recording service. would it...

osiris1979
replies: 39 views: 9,873
drBill 5th November 2009

I have a 003R+ I want to light pipe it into... I know that I have to buy a card for the Lynx and that the Rosetta is more...

Moshaholic
replies: 2 views: 636
Jeff16years 5th November 2009

I am in need of some replacement fuse lamps for a Tascam m512 I want to bring back to life.. I have searched high and low (and...

randomphantom
replies: 2 views: 1,620
randomphantom 5th November 2009

I just got the demo - it almost make me sound like I know what I'm doing. It's like an instant suck-remover. The demo needs...

Gordon
replies: 36 views: 6,258
OceanMan 5th November 2009

...one of my clients who composes House music requested some vocal tracks we recorded to be treated to create an effect which he...

kidvybes
replies: 3 views: 570
kidvybes 5th November 2009

Can I get some opinions about the API A2D.

JAY D
replies: 23 views: 1,753
aknightin? 5th November 2009

I heard some great clips of RFT DM622 so bought one off ebay - vintage Omni Dynamic mic from Germany. The sound isn't exactly...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 6 views: 816
FirstLoveStudio 5th November 2009

If I am looking for a pre that is a little thicker or has a bit more bottom than my Daking yet with a similar top, what pre am I...

Heartfelt
replies: 15 views: 893
kittonian 5th November 2009

WARNING! French newbie content , I will devour you grrrgrrr Seriously, what do I need for proper room measurement and gear...

Loudyman
replies: 46 views: 4,947
Ethan Winer 5th November 2009

I've been searching the posts but i haven't found anything similar to my issue. I want to connect a reverb unit to the Motu. In...

saguinus_gr
replies: 4 views: 1,124
saguinus_gr 5th November 2009

Let's say you layer 2 kick drums: Attack kick, which you high pass at 100hz. Boom kick, which you low pass at 100hz. In order...

morebutter
replies: 1 views: 1,055
RockManDan 5th November 2009

I am building a few custom road/ATA flight cases, and I'm looking for the best deal on aluminum extrusions, recessed latches,...

BEEEEE
replies: 0 views: 3,004
BEEEEE 5th November 2009

hey so this is my first post here and right now I have the digirack 003+ running protools and I usually do recordings of rock or...

snxbassist
replies: 3 views: 801
vijsolo 5th November 2009

Just wanted to report after months of using Teaboy audio online recall platform... we love it. .Sure it costs but every engineer...

jho
replies: 0 views: 1,090
jho 5th November 2009

We got in our CM87se from Dave Thomas this week and tried it out at the studio last night. I was expecting it to sound good...

fredlesk
replies: 0 views: 1,350
fredlesk 5th November 2009

I am having trouble with beat detective and looking for advice. I want to quantize drums that are NOT done to a click, but I...

Evanmd
replies: 3 views: 806
BLUElightCory 5th November 2009

Anyone know what happened to the Dynoray folks out of Austin. I was really looking forward to getting their Shure Levellok copy...

yrplace
replies: 0 views: 759
yrplace 5th November 2009

I'm reading day by day the benefits of having different pres. I have 2 originals Neve 1272, and I'm thinking about getting...

pacorro
replies: 2 views: 497
anguswoodhead 5th November 2009

I was wondering if anybody had the chance to compare one of these to one released 20 years ago ?

Jackie Moon
replies: 5 views: 2,632
vibralux 5th November 2009

i just tried cubase 4 at a studio, and i couldnt figure out how to keep my starting line where i left it. in 3 if you started...

urbangermany
replies: 1 views: 990
urbangermany 5th November 2009

if you have a 3.923 input latency, how far would you have to move your recordings in nuendo in order to put the recorded track...

urbangermany
replies: 8 views: 721
urbangermany 5th November 2009

It turns out that taking the electrical signal that would normally be used by a speaker and arcing it through the air not only...

hey_mavis
replies: 0 views: 580
hey_mavis 5th November 2009

Hi, Let me explain my situation: I have two pairs of monitors set up in different rooms. In the small room, I have a pair...

AMelbye
replies: 4 views: 1,058
Enlightened Hand 5th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search