The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am looking at purchasing either (or both) of these two mics at some point. Does anyone feel that these two would compliment...

jaymelewis
replies: 22 views: 5,146
kats 7th November 2009

Hi, I wanted to know if I could connect my AT2020 condenser mic into a Behringer MIC200 Preamp (which has phantom power), then...

TheCodie
replies: 13 views: 717
TheCodie 7th November 2009

Hello, new here. I've got a Radium61 MIDI keyboard. 61 keys (of course), 8 rotaries, 8 sliders, 1 data slider, pitch and mod...

AndrewL
replies: 0 views: 1,988
AndrewL 7th November 2009

im new to the site, a friend from guitar center told me about this website been doing research for the past week for a good pre...

thepr0
replies: 3 views: 1,264
Tomer1 7th November 2009

What piece of outboard gear turned out to make the biggest difference in how your recordings/mixes sound? No desks, plugins or...

nept
replies: 72 views: 5,930
pulsar modular 7th November 2009

Interesting psycho-acoustic issue. I wrote a funky tune guitar drums electric base. When I mixed it i decided to use a...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 418
Mr.HOLMES 7th November 2009

ok check out this song please (it got 3 different pianostyles/sounds) the first one and the second which comes in at about 18...

Caine
replies: 1 views: 592
Sk106 7th November 2009

I got given a PT session but it wont open the files cos of Sound Designer 2 which i dont have Im guessing i gotta convert the...

HOTC
replies: 6 views: 1,490
vernier 7th November 2009

...connectors. http://www.bilderhost.com/images/eg6kt8beeotcwmfegykw.jpg I know this thread won't make it to the stickies...

beingmf
replies: 8 views: 651
beingmf 7th November 2009

sorry if i'm posting in the wrong section. i'm in a rut so i guess this is where i'm supposed to post? i recently jumped at a...

andrewenson
replies: 4 views: 679
andrewenson 7th November 2009

Hey all, So I've been looking into buying a tube amp, and I really want a boogie. On craigslist, I found the...

Watsonb2
replies: 7 views: 987
dysenterygary 7th November 2009

Just looking for an affordable solution for a generator for gear calibration, the minirator mr2 looks awesome... but not really...

TehGuitarist
replies: 12 views: 1,951
brianroth 7th November 2009

Just wondering if anyone does that? I've heard it saves CPU. Wonder if there are other benefits...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 3 views: 1,682
Sk106 7th November 2009

Gibson 1959 Les Paul (vintage) | VintageKing.com Check it outttt!!!!

Guruceta
replies: 17 views: 1,006
RCM - Ronan 7th November 2009

Or would there be a better mic to use for this application? The people I'm recording with are SM57 zealots and I'll get an...

soupking
replies: 34 views: 3,236
joeq 7th November 2009

can anyone tell me if the aux sends on this mixer are pre eq when configured for pre-fader operation? Thanks RaTzzzz

RaTBaSTaRDS
replies: 0 views: 563
RaTBaSTaRDS 7th November 2009

Hi, I have the old KRK Rokit 5s. The manual says the TRS input is balanced. Can I plug in an unbalanced source via a TS cable to...

musicguy7
replies: 0 views: 2,240
musicguy7 7th November 2009

Can anyone point me to some audio technica dynamics that are= Shure SM57? Using for utility, toms, snare, guitar cabs...

m_gant
replies: 8 views: 6,089
river 7th November 2009

I was looking into the Pacifica and saw that Musicians Friend has everything that A Designs seems to have right now, but no...

Mad John
replies: 16 views: 5,787
musicbydesign 7th November 2009

Could anyone tell me the difference between a Siemens W295, W295a and W295b please? TIA! Macmod

macmod
replies: 6 views: 9,189
tapehiss 7th November 2009

Hi. Looking for a good sounding software clipper for mastering purposes. Something that simulates AD clipping. Anyone heard...

lydfar
replies: 33 views: 22,824
chrisj 7th November 2009

Sometimes it starts to feel like a prison cell with no windows when you're here year in and year out 60 hours a week. But I was...

James Lugo
replies: 6 views: 769
Player1 7th November 2009

Hi, Just ordered a Rode K2. Was wondering if (because it has no bass roll off switch) will it be suitable as a room mic, or...

luca1
replies: 1 views: 983
AnthonyRochester 7th November 2009

Hey guys, I'm in the process of recording and producing my bands ep at home, and I'm trying to get a sound for it similar to...

on the run
replies: 7 views: 1,135
on the run 7th November 2009

I here allot about the KSM-32 and for good reason (it is a great mic!) But where is the love for the 44? I know that many...

Mad John
replies: 2 views: 670
Paul Vnuk Jr. 7th November 2009

O.k. so I came across this article To Pre or Not to Pre: Quality pres can focus sounds in your mix and give everything better...

Gibripper75
replies: 46 views: 3,798
Rednose 7th November 2009

I've had mine for a few years and I have to say I love what it does. For the money it's a good unit. I recently did a session...

edvdr76
replies: 22 views: 3,236
Blewgrass 7th November 2009

No luck getting my RNC/RNLA to pass audio with a single TRS cable insert from my digimax FS. I see the FS is...

Ghetto
replies: 4 views: 887
AnthonyRochester 7th November 2009

Hey, I'm looking at a Soundcraft Venue II 24ch used. Anybody have experience wit this board for studio use?? How does it...

NowWhat
replies: 2 views: 5,901
Sam an huel 7th November 2009

What would be a good way to get MIDI from an audio track in PT (mac)?

puuluu
replies: 3 views: 804
puuluu 7th November 2009

Like in this sentence? It's all mixed ITB with SX3 but we used great outboards for tracking. Grtz

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 608
superwack 7th November 2009

OK, I am totally lost when it comes to midi so I apologize in advance if this question is noobish but thats what I am with midi....

prospectbeats
replies: 0 views: 1,220
prospectbeats 7th November 2009

Yes, it is a bit crazy! I bake a lot of tapes and found a Faberware Convection Oven for sale in USA. But the owner is not willing...

HonkyTonk
replies: 2 views: 629
HonkyTonk 6th November 2009

There are silver,black and red MA5. Are they all the same unit or do they have different circuitry?

skiroy
replies: 8 views: 1,575
cubivore 6th November 2009

hi, gonna be doing some work in the dallas, texas area in early december and was trying to put the feelers out for potentially...

serraprop
replies: 0 views: 507
serraprop 6th November 2009

yea!!!!!! told it's in mint condition with the ball blast screen!!!!! i waited 8 years ....the RCA BK 5 is the only kick mic...

Sigma
replies: 19 views: 2,242
drmmrboy 6th November 2009

I've watched the tutorials over and over, I've searched the forums, I've even e-mailed them and I have YET to find help. I have a...

mrbibidy
replies: 39 views: 4,030
Pale Pyramid 6th November 2009

Thought perhaps *some* of you guyz might find this interesting: Stephen Sank Modded Roland VS 2480 I called...

canderson
replies: 0 views: 817
canderson 6th November 2009

I am trying to midi up a roland TD-4 kit to my m-audio fast track. When I first hooked up the cables, I got a midi signal into...

rkat
replies: 0 views: 858
rkat 6th November 2009

Dunno if this been posted yet, but it's hilarious. YouTube - Auto-Tune the News #2: pirates. drugs. gay marriage.

jyc
replies: 10 views: 1,463
Shane Michael Rose 6th November 2009

For a voice over I would normally use either a ribbon for a smooth classic sound or a sm7 up close for that modern warm proximity...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 471
voiceactor 6th November 2009

I've just discovered that when I extract a region in Sound Forge 9, it automatically downsamples it to 44/16. Anyone know of a...

AWrestoration
replies: 1 views: 858
AWrestoration 6th November 2009

I've just gotten my new - or actually old, used (but that's besides the point...) - Yamaha mixer. I've plugged it in, and it...

Heretic Beats
replies: 2 views: 476
Heretic Beats 6th November 2009

One of my clients wants the mixing sessions of his work. What do you usually do? Do you give the session with all the plugins and...

aldea
replies: 24 views: 1,572
colinmiller 6th November 2009

For when you need an oscillating synth sweep that goes on for days.

YRLK
replies: 0 views: 815
YRLK 6th November 2009

Im recording a scream for a play not a musical mix. Its supposed to sound like a distant scream about .5 miles away in the woods...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 738
joeq 6th November 2009

How do slutz? i am looking to buy some used mics and was requesting your incite on what to look out for, aside from the obvious....

choi m-k
replies: 3 views: 629
pan60 6th November 2009
replies: 6 views: 1,403
TRA 6th November 2009

Lately I've seen some manufacturers say they use NOS RCA ribbon material in their mics. Anyone know the difference between NOS...

Boner
replies: 17 views: 8,642
Les 6th November 2009

? I tried to get in touch a few months ago without success.

PaleoPerry
replies: 2 views: 471
PaleoPerry 6th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search