The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

When buying a gear, what was the best deal you ever got? It can be on a trade, new, refurb, vintage, whatever... That item you...

Subversounds
replies: 1 views: 522
S.Filpansick 18th November 2009

Hey guys, I have a dilemma... Looking for a new DAW control surface + s/w Proud owner of a UAD-2 (Solo, need to buy some...

poppa_john
replies: 0 views: 725
poppa_john 18th November 2009

I bought this microphone a few months ago and have been using for recording myself in my small bedroom studio. Although I tried...

davegibbon
replies: 3 views: 6,530
toxostoma rufum 18th November 2009

I've got a pretty large collection of the altec lipstick tube mics and they are kind of a secret weapon for me, beautiful...

bkbirge
replies: 5 views: 1,168
bkbirge 18th November 2009

Hi, I'm upgrading from Cubase SX to Nuendo 4 and need to know if it's possible to export projects made in Cubase so that they can...

ChrisCummins
replies: 4 views: 1,694
ChrisCummins 18th November 2009

Been looking at a nicer sound card...and the Asus appears to be the best...and I got to thinking...could this rival the...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 1,044
numberforty1 18th November 2009

Hey guys, We've got a Neumann M149 Tube mic that has recently been brought back to life after along time being broken. Anyway...

virtualgeezer
replies: 4 views: 2,240
Han 18th November 2009

What would you guys suggest to power a pair of JBL SRX728 subs? I was thinking either of these : Crown MA5000VZ (1 SRX728 on...

bumface
replies: 0 views: 3,316
bumface 18th November 2009

My 1st post, hope it's in the right place... I am new to recording (2 months) though have been on the other end many times over....

krisb5150
replies: 16 views: 2,864
KEYBEEETSSS 18th November 2009

I've read that these are Chinese mics that are tweaked by a Swedish company. Anyone know what they do to tweak them? Anyone...

Boner
replies: 0 views: 1,018
Boner 18th November 2009

Looking for a Lexicon Super Primetime manual in the NYC area to copy. Anyone else who feels like scanning and sending a PDFalong...

mjacob
replies: 1 views: 666
hipass 18th November 2009

I'm curious if any of you are trying to get music played on the radio and if so what kind of stations and how do you present it...

Studiodawg
replies: 4 views: 870
Studiodawg 18th November 2009

Hi there. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how best to fatten an Mp3? I have someone coming over to my studio...

SparkyCanada
replies: 10 views: 1,286
waxx 18th November 2009

ok so here's the deal. i'm not at all that technical, but i'm managing to get some nice mixes and i don't think my mic'ing...

nick-the-sax
replies: 15 views: 1,145
FeatheredSerpent 18th November 2009

Hello- I have always been an avid manual reader but with increased shipping costs and the green movement- manuals are...

stentor
replies: 0 views: 471
stentor 18th November 2009

Hi all! Just wanted to rant about how happy I am! heh I started putting my home recording setup together bit by bit since March...

hpp99
replies: 7 views: 735
Infernal Device 18th November 2009

I've been trying to assign drum sounds to my padkontrol through Logic and i am unable to figure it out. I tried to search on the...

yungskeeme
replies: 0 views: 1,031
yungskeeme 18th November 2009

Hello Masters!!!! Can anyone help me on a surround setup for a live performance? I found speakers placement in the following...

KloseKaption
replies: 15 views: 1,941
KloseKaption 18th November 2009

Hello dear slutz! I've got the (insane ?) idea: recording my new album (just guitar and voice) with one mic. I tested many good...

mrhenry76
replies: 7 views: 1,203
Kris 18th November 2009

first phase of my sml project is done, i covered my ex-balcony-turned-vocal-booth in broadband panels, using 12 and 18cm thick...

clusterchord
replies: 17 views: 5,715
busker 18th November 2009

Calrec C 1050 - SDC I love the beefy sound you get from these on drums, and have been wanting a 2nd one for ages to complement...

Blast9
replies: 8 views: 7,810
John Willett 18th November 2009

freshflowe Hi everybody, here is a few question from France, I'm lost in the microphone jungle... There's so many of them... I'm...

philzz
replies: 25 views: 1,737
Michael_Joly 18th November 2009

A guy in my country is selling this unit for €300. I'm tempted. Any opinion? Here's a pic of the actual...

magibatalla
replies: 3 views: 2,504
magibatalla 18th November 2009

Hey guys, I have a huge building to record in: 25m x 15m roughly, 2 stories high. I want to do drums in here, and try out...

Hashbrown
replies: 0 views: 779
Hashbrown 18th November 2009

Hi folks! I'm having this recurring problem during the tour I'm currently doing. Mabe you could suggest something specific to...

Oscar G. Hinde
replies: 5 views: 1,291
deve 18th November 2009

Hi all. I can only try out the Adesigns before purchace. What are your thoughts on these eq's for kick? I have read a lot...

Ski spiggy
replies: 11 views: 2,671
tapehiss 18th November 2009

It looks like an older Soundcraft could be a good fix for my need for a tracking mixer under £2K. I'm not really sure of the...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 2 views: 1,541
CAL 18th November 2009

I bought me the octopre le, via a well known webshop the first unit, i received, wasn't working right the ovr led on channel 1...

odc
replies: 2 views: 902
Andy-Focusrite 18th November 2009

I have a motu 896 (original version) and an apogee duet. According to what I've read, the duet's preamps are supposed to be...

tayholliday
replies: 2 views: 1,024
Kiwi 18th November 2009

It seems the question often goes "I've got a session coming up with a __________ (insert instrument) player. What mics...

BB3
replies: 28 views: 1,537
Hashbrown 18th November 2009

Hello, i am in the process of moving my studio to a new location. I have things semi-setup and have been recording, and am trying...

ianbryn11
replies: 4 views: 796
brianroth 18th November 2009

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me approx. how many times the same reel of tape can be reused before the sound begins to...

Tipiumgrove
replies: 1 views: 794

Did a search but got mixed answers. We have a project studio in a mother in law house which we use probably 2 times a week. It's...

gvmelto
replies: 8 views: 1,052

Is it just me/my computergoing mad or have the posts in some threads started re-arranging themselves into random order, ie not...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 0 views: 492
FeatheredSerpent 18th November 2009

Has anyone used both of these and prefer either? If so why?

TehGuitarist
replies: 2 views: 872
s.d.finley 18th November 2009

Hi folks. any Bay area slutz know of a talented and affordable group who might be able to play strings on a project of...

withintheflux
replies: 1 views: 520
ggg 18th November 2009

Hey guys... I stumbled across a thread a while back that mentioned a company that made decent, reasonably priced, multichannel...

S.Filpansick
replies: 1 views: 1,062
redrue 18th November 2009

Taken from the sales blurb for the AD-16x : What's that all about then confoosed

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 16 views: 2,191
electraluxx 18th November 2009

Hi--I'm having phone problems so I can't communicate with Steinberg/Yamaha directly right now, though I had them on the line for...

Jazzooo
replies: 9 views: 1,043
Jazzooo 18th November 2009

so i have mixed my band's record to the best of my abilities but we are at the stage where we need someone to come in and help...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 661
IntelDoc 18th November 2009

I'm in the process of upgrading my studio and I want to mix most of the tracks in Logic or DP. My current configuration...

dreamignition
replies: 3 views: 659
dreamignition 18th November 2009

Alright, I've been searching around trying to find out which mic would be better as an all-purpose condenser: the Bluebird or the...

solotron
replies: 9 views: 6,117
river 18th November 2009

I recently decided to roll out my A800 mkIII after a few years on mothballs. the machine has about 12,000 hours on it, and when...

EzMotownB
replies: 7 views: 890
EzMotownB 18th November 2009

Is the DBX 902 Deesser and the DBX 263 Deesser the same except for physical design? Anyone knows?

tommy lee
replies: 6 views: 5,224
Analogue Nubian 18th November 2009

I just got a BOSS as my first drum machine. It has a MIDI IN. What is the purpose of a MIDI Foot switch? And also what are the...

salutem
replies: 1 views: 1,860
Protools Guy 18th November 2009

I am very new to the whole vsti thing and wanted something excellent that will pass as realistic in a mix, and feel right to a...

soundawg
replies: 7 views: 1,071
rkopald 18th November 2009

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some radio repairs shop (or maybe someone) around London that could repair my headphones jack. It...

caro-
replies: 2 views: 4,742
caro- 18th November 2009

Okay, I am going to try and make this short and sweet, because nothing is more annoying than a long thread that states the same...

Mr.Smith
replies: 18 views: 1,523
robertshaw 18th November 2009

Hi, I'm about to buy some drums for my two rooms and i need to find drums that go well on both recording and rehearsals, not too...

Subversounds
replies: 4 views: 603
analogjeff 17th November 2009

I've only heard two songs..."Midnight Choir" and "Nothing changes round here"...Both are amazing amazing...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 6 views: 1,384
Wiggy Neve Slut 17th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search