The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Who is selling them? I'd really like to find a discounted price from the $297 retail. Pete's Place Audio - Blast Pad Filter

satl
replies: 12 views: 2,611
satl 9th November 2009

Ok so I have a set of digi 888 A/Ds that my preamps and effects run into. On the back it has XLR analog ins and outs. I want to...

Evanmd
replies: 6 views: 1,209
Resis 9th November 2009

I'm a long time Logic user (since about V4) and Pro Tools HD user since Mix. While I sequence a lot of midi in Logic I have only...

Kenny M
replies: 3 views: 3,867
Kenny M 9th November 2009

Anyone tryed it?

mattsplace
replies: 4 views: 2,433
cubivore 9th November 2009

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a 24 or 16 channel in/out A/D like the MOTU 24 I/O I have a few questions though, what are the...

meltdown50
replies: 5 views: 1,052
vijsolo 9th November 2009

Can anyone recommend any devices that support 64bit Vista/Win7? I have midi keyboard now that doesn't support 64bit of course,...

djgizmo
replies: 6 views: 1,196
djgizmo 9th November 2009

Hi! I'm playing more and more in small cafes (acoustic guitar and voice) and never had a good sound with piezo pickups. I use a...

MotionPictureMan
replies: 22 views: 9,927
buzzjoe 9th November 2009

So I'm quite happy with my iPod when using the Apple ear buds--it is what it is. But I can't figure out the best way to...

RKrizman
replies: 20 views: 7,398
travisbrown 9th November 2009

Hi all. Even though the title sounds amusing, the message is a very serious one. We would like to send a very special...

mics
replies: 28 views: 3,085
PheelTheMusic 9th November 2009

My Sennheiser HD555 just got it's right side blown (one of my Samson C-Control's been overloading sporadically on its own for no...

Lunatique
replies: 7 views: 2,141
pulsar modular 9th November 2009

I’m recording a band shortly in a farmhouse and am deciding which rooms I should use for tracking guitar. Will be Fender and...

Spall
replies: 4 views: 1,471
Spall 9th November 2009

I need a cheap room to track drums in this week. Don't even need a console, just a 16-channel ProTools rig, a passable room, good...

six_wax
replies: 8 views: 1,311
europa78 9th November 2009

I've spent way too many hours trying to get a Lexicon LXP-5 to sync to my MPC's midi clock. I've read the manual many times and...

Beneficial
replies: 4 views: 2,316
effitall 9th November 2009

Used this beast on a vocal with an sm7 and a 512c over at fellow GS place.. and this VSI valve compressor limiter is nice...and...

superburtm
replies: 12 views: 1,578
superburtm 9th November 2009

My studio was re-wired 5 years ago and it's time for a facelift. Some of the patchpoints are getting funky, there's a ton of...

James Lugo
replies: 0 views: 1,095
James Lugo 9th November 2009

There is way to copy or move also the Tracks+Tempo Change and Markers ?? Fore example if I want to insert 1 bar and I have...

zak7
replies: 4 views: 6,993
AMIEL 9th November 2009

well its about time to upgrade my event asp-8's, they have been a great monitor for me a but i am going to move them to my...

trock
replies: 0 views: 1,438
trock 9th November 2009

Hello I am about to order 2 x 8 channel d-sub to ??? snake. It's for my effect machines going into my patchbay. I need a...

Sugarman
replies: 10 views: 1,085
DrAudio 9th November 2009

with all the various pieces of gear whether analog digital midi or optical spdif or whatever pathbays included what is your...

supercomet32
replies: 3 views: 624
supercomet32 8th November 2009

looking to advance my recording setup current: powermac g5 2.0ghz 4.5gb RAM logic 8 cubase amplitube 2, jh,metal, svx do need...

supercomet32
replies: 10 views: 1,422

Hi all, I am doing initial tracking for a record at the end of the month and we need to hire a RD700 GX for the pianist. Does...

johnnybigmoose
replies: 0 views: 775
johnnybigmoose 8th November 2009

Hi, Does anyone have any suggestions on methods for cleaning instrument and mic cables? I'm not talking about the connectors,...

BuzzMando
replies: 0 views: 735
BuzzMando 8th November 2009

I use Ozone for a couple of things now and again and I have started to like the Mastering Reverb on individual elements in a...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 1 views: 635
Labs 8th November 2009

Some AZ folks are trying to salvage and reconfigure a Meetup.com group which we think can be a valuable local resource. It was...

N88
replies: 8 views: 709
N88 8th November 2009

Can I use an Adat bridge with a HD-system just to a/b the SSL alpha link Madi against a 192 or don't hd speak with the old adat...

figgebass
replies: 2 views: 1,426
s.d.finley 8th November 2009

I'm trying to get my PCM96 surround going and having problems. I'm using apogee 16x converters with the symphony system. I'm...

Jack Pettit
replies: 1 views: 677
cdog 8th November 2009

In Metal music such as: Iron maiden, Dio, U.D.O. etc. are the rhythm guitars panned hard left & right, or do they bring them...

mr. torture
replies: 5 views: 1,098

Here i am editing i need to deliver tomorrow and my right monitor starts acting up. tweeter is on and off and scratchy. if i turn...

jkung
replies: 0 views: 716
jkung 8th November 2009

I just thought of this whilst in another thread and decided it's worthy of it's own thread. Was just thinking how when you mixed...

princeplanet
replies: 10 views: 1,012
Bob Olhsson 8th November 2009

I recently got a better job so i sold my Firepod and bought the FS Mobile (new) along with an APA revolver and API 512c off ebay...

jamz86
replies: 0 views: 923
jamz86 8th November 2009

I think my room looks pretty cool when the lights are low, candles lit, etc. Any tips from real photographers on how to...

masterblaster
replies: 41 views: 4,968
Jules 8th November 2009

I am using Rosetta 800 with a firewire exp card and Logic Express 7 and an API 8200 mixer. The issue: As an example, when I...

[email protected]
replies: 4 views: 858
nigel saunders 8th November 2009

Audio Geek Zine Warning. Profanity is used. heh

DONNX
replies: 2 views: 809
Tony Shepperd 8th November 2009

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement transformer for an old minikorg? Mine died.

InfiniteVines
replies: 0 views: 761
InfiniteVines 8th November 2009

im on location recording a live record. I have a mix 3 system that im recording to and i also have the profire 2626. I had...

LMS
replies: 2 views: 5,404
LMS 8th November 2009

Hey all, I replaced my shrilly Rode NT2 with an Oktavamod. i hated the NT2 midrange and brittleness. I feel the oktavamod...

jkung
replies: 19 views: 1,224
jkung 8th November 2009

I am looking for suggestions on how to transport a 2" machine...its an otari MX-80, and I sought out this model partially...

stellar
replies: 19 views: 947
stellar 8th November 2009

I have a recording session coming up that will be consisting mainly of electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, drum kit and...

dialectic
replies: 7 views: 1,144
dialectic 8th November 2009

Hey guys, I'm a total newb to recording... but to get some practice I've been recording a buddy that plays in a...

S.Filpansick
replies: 11 views: 1,594
S.Filpansick 8th November 2009

Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone is willing to post a picture of the BACK of their V12 Series 2. Or if you can tell me how...

clank72
replies: 2 views: 1,971
clank72 8th November 2009

I'm using a UA M610 pre for recording a Genz Benz Black Pearl, which has that EL84 chime and all the distortion characteristics...

Unknown soldier
replies: 4 views: 753
la grange 8th November 2009

Hi! What kind of microphone is used on johnny´s voice and gtr. By the way: what studio? Nashville? peachh YouTube - Bob...

Lyxound
replies: 0 views: 526
Lyxound 8th November 2009

Hi All: I currently have a Mac Pro running Pro Tools LE (002r), a VisionDaw PC Running Kontakt and a Yamaha Motif ES. (Using...

dubaifox
replies: 1 views: 515
dubaifox 8th November 2009

I remember these suckers being noisy. BUT... I also see them in lots of pro studios-- even now days. Are they worth getting...

masterblaster
replies: 13 views: 1,915
masterblaster 8th November 2009

There's also some 421s aimed at the floor.

Storyville
replies: 11 views: 965
Storyville 8th November 2009

I cannot recommend this film enough......you owe it to yourself to go see it...trust me !

synthbob
replies: 10 views: 1,186
los marbles 8th November 2009

How can I find out which producer have produced a spesific song? (allmusic.com and discogs.com just show the hole album)

kjetillunde
replies: 4 views: 683
Lrmusic 8th November 2009

Hi all, I have a bunch of tracks I have created in Cubase and now want to create an album where I can mix the tracks - eg -...

Chatterbocks
replies: 1 views: 592
laperlestudio 8th November 2009

Any one use these for anything/heard them? Never heard of the company, and found a pair for cheap in a local...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 1 views: 714
FireMoon 8th November 2009

Hey guys, is the duet any less quality as its bigger brothers, or is it identical circuitry? I am looking for a dual input...

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 1,336
ohmicide 8th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search