The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone ever tried to syncing seqs/arps "to" the drummer live? At the moment I'm battling with various options. I...

brutze
replies: 19 views: 1,837
drBill 13th November 2009

I wasn't sure if I should post this in this forum! (admin, move if so!) Basically my question was... Does anyone have any advice...

Eriatarka
replies: 7 views: 1,095
deadroom 13th November 2009

I am not huge on recording, I am actually new to it, and I was looking into getting a pair of headphones. Since I am not so big...

nparke
replies: 8 views: 752
nparke 13th November 2009

Does anybody have any experience with the Lynx Studio Technology AES16e? I may be about to jump from my symphony card to one...

tiny333
replies: 32 views: 4,729
jchadstopherhuez 13th November 2009

ok, i'm looking to try something new on my session tonight!! i have some of my own favorite combo's, but i'm curious as to what...

kerry p.
replies: 3 views: 759
buddy 13th November 2009

A lot. Should I just buy a toft product or is there something similar to consider given my "taste" (did I mention I...

dannygold
replies: 9 views: 1,652
dannygold 13th November 2009

Used to Mic up a banjo! Thanks in advance!

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 3 views: 621
PinnacleProdUK 12th November 2009

when recording electric guitars for a rock kind of thing, would you always go for a stereo recording? or rather record mono and...

prophet
replies: 12 views: 1,132
larry b 12th November 2009

Hey Fam, I've been on this recording journey for about a year now and I need to check in. First of all, much love to...

seedlynn
replies: 0 views: 981
seedlynn 12th November 2009

Hi guys - I gotta work this out once and for all. I bought these monitor stands and quite frankly they are really...

dogma
replies: 34 views: 2,655
CompEq 12th November 2009

A great song from Norah (Finally). A cute pentatonic song, just three choruses. Doesn't reach 3 minutes. And really cool...

sedohr
replies: 2 views: 1,265
Texum 12th November 2009

I need more of these things! I keep putting it on my bass guitar channel because of the fantastic low-end. Why is the low end...

Silver Sonya
replies: 2 views: 736
Silver Sonya 12th November 2009

are there many Theremin players around here? and I mean those that play it not the ones that go woeewoee for sound...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 7 views: 692
Batchainpuller78 12th November 2009

I've read on a couple threads that the dbx 163X is a "poor man's SSL" So, I found a pair for sale and bought them, as...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 9 views: 2,584
frankencat 12th November 2009

have a line on one of these consoles for $2000. I was on the verge of paying for it and then hesitated. Any feedback would...

DNR
replies: 1 views: 1,363
JoFo 12th November 2009

Might be the wrong forum to place this question... anyways. I have two blackface Urei 1176LN, one has SN 6567, the other 7448. So...

Admiral James T.
replies: 2 views: 1,461
Admiral James T. 12th November 2009

A few years back a friend left a DBX "project 1" 266A Compressor/Gate here at my house and Ive had it laying around...

deadroom
replies: 1 views: 550
Dr Gris 12th November 2009

Pro Tools LE 8 - Mac G5 OS 10.5.7 Ilok is good. When I open a session, all of my old 3rd party plug-ins will not show. I get...

danalog
replies: 2 views: 1,844
danalog 12th November 2009

replacement for lava lamps? New Speaker Design Turns Music Into Water-and-Light Show Haptic Speakers: Reach Out and Touch Some...

surflounge
replies: 1 views: 590
S.Filpansick 12th November 2009

So now that the AES dates have been released (4-7th of nov for anyone who doesn't want to look) I need to start planning flights...

TehGuitarist
replies: 5 views: 1,027
TehGuitarist 12th November 2009

I was all set to get a Roland Electronic kit but many drummers dislike them. One even asked me if I would like to play a rubber...

musicbydesign
replies: 24 views: 2,453
RKrizman 12th November 2009

Hi there, I'm looking for a 24-bit recorder with midi and spdif input and output. I want to record a single mono track of...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 1 views: 656
travisbrown 12th November 2009

hi i am ready to make the switch from ITB TO OTB, and so the first thing I am looking for is a console like this: -24/32...

andrea19837
replies: 11 views: 1,145
Jim Williams 12th November 2009

apsi model 2000 same as API? anyone know about these desks > thanks :) abduction

tiny333
replies: 2 views: 964
tiny333 12th November 2009

I'm thinking about using my outboard Eq's and compressors inline from my converter outputs to my console inputs, less...

The dman
replies: 8 views: 880
Ricey 12th November 2009

hello , i have changed the jumper position of the optical output (s/pdif aes to adat ) on the a/n card ( and i have disconnected...

muxu
replies: 1 views: 1,038
muxu 12th November 2009

Hi, while browsing GearSlutz I notice that on a lot of 'bedroom' studios, there will often be 2 or more pairs of speakers. One...

ChrisCummins
replies: 4 views: 752
JoaT 12th November 2009

Quick search not showing anything but anyone seen or more importantly heard it? Looks like a nice package for the...

fifthflaw
replies: 50 views: 7,599
Mr Funk 12th November 2009

Hi all you smart people on the board. =) Here's something that's bugging me.... I am just teting a Ssl...

figgebass
replies: 2 views: 511
figgebass 12th November 2009

Hello there, Couldn't find a direct comparison between these two monitors, and without having a fully stocked dealer close by,...

jack667
replies: 1 views: 1,908
jack667 12th November 2009

Hello, I'm looking for a rackmount cd player in order to listen to reference mixes thru my system. I'm considering the tascam...

gregory
replies: 3 views: 864
gregory 12th November 2009

I know people are going to say just use your ears but why would API put the leds on. I have a 512c and a2d recently purchased....

paul999
replies: 3 views: 977
nosebleedaudio 12th November 2009

hello , how can i upgrade this eq to q-value (bandwith) with a pot? Which parts, values are needed. ...

mindjuice
replies: 0 views: 1,845
mindjuice 12th November 2009

How do I solder a trs connector to use it as a unbalanced insert on the console (Soundcraft Delta) end to a half normalled...

The dman
replies: 2 views: 1,403
The dman 12th November 2009

So i was using it fine last night then switched off the gear and came back to it an hour later and it powered up fine but had the...

Audio Child
replies: 0 views: 523
Audio Child 12th November 2009

Hey all, I'm not a huge fan of the UK TV show Top Gear, but I do watch it every so often when a few of my mates get together over...

funkymunk
replies: 1 views: 771
psycho_monkey 12th November 2009

Let me just say (to hopefully diffuse any controversy) I have a pair of Avedis E27 EQ and I LOVE them and the way they sound. I...

superwack
replies: 4 views: 1,027
DONNX 12th November 2009

Hello, I'm on my way to putting together a small studio. I want to be able to record live drums, so this lead to...

BConrad
replies: 1 views: 676
vijsolo 12th November 2009

i have 15 separate audio files that i want transposed all up 6 semitones. I have the latest version of melodyne...I know how to...

ddeez
replies: 9 views: 1,465
figgebass 12th November 2009

I just got this SM7B a few weeks ago and it works GREAT on guitar cabs! jkthtyrt I am having a little trouble getting to know...

Mad John
replies: 36 views: 8,160
PlayRadioPlay 12th November 2009

Hi First time user here: tried for a few days to get info..no luck yet. Seems I've finally figured out how to post? Checked...

dax-baxter
replies: 1 views: 1,034
antimattermusic 12th November 2009

Hi Everyone, what do I need to plug the big european 3 prong plug into my U.S.A. plug? Do I need a drop down transformer or just...

eddieb
replies: 1 views: 484
phaqu 12th November 2009

Just wondering what the etiquette is on this... I recently moved to a new town where I'm trying to establish myself in the...

jsbeeth
replies: 25 views: 1,942
djgizmo 12th November 2009

wow ..what a great guy..i though i was dropping off the mic but he tested and re ribboned it right there he has the original...

Sigma
replies: 2 views: 1,004
cgarges 12th November 2009

Hello, I just got a SM7b and I have a RNC that I know has enough gain to get what I need out of the SM7b, but I want to upgrade...

thiagozt
replies: 13 views: 2,080
p_bro 12th November 2009

Hey guys... Justed picked up a Duet to do some remote work...man, this thing is great. Sounds great, great software, great...

mds
replies: 1 views: 874
musicmatt 12th November 2009

How is the Reddi for bass in live use? Will it make a noticeable improvement over a radial di?

20forseven
replies: 2 views: 584
RCM - Ronan 12th November 2009

Hi, here goes another question/advice/I want your guys opinion thread by the good ol' INFA.. ha ha Anyway, this time I am trying...

Infa
replies: 36 views: 11,461
Sean Sullivan 12th November 2009

Hi, I'm planning on building some stands for the pair of monitors I use (Mission 701's and JPW mini monitors to act reference...

ChrisCummins
replies: 6 views: 3,881
surflounge 12th November 2009

Sorry if this is the wrong area. The other day I was browsing the web and I'm certain it was here, that I found a link to...

LewisFTW
replies: 3 views: 561
JoaT 12th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search