The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,396
Views: 2,396
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know where i can get a cable with the proper european style connector for this...

larry b
replies: 0 views: 1,523
larry b 25th November 2009

I love my REDDIs, but man they are heavy and big. How do you guys store you REDDI's in your studio? Right now, my Reddis are...

sahiaman
replies: 8 views: 2,027
RCM - Ronan 25th November 2009

Hey there, I just blew the power supply on my Mac Quad G5, I am learning that this is a fairly stock issue and 20% of owners...

passenger
replies: 6 views: 885
blim 25th November 2009

I really like Sting, So normally he brings an album out, and to hear it I would rush down to town and buy the CD .... it was...

TheMarqueeYears
replies: 63 views: 4,224
Raygun 25th November 2009

If not I gotta ditch PT. I want to start mixing with outboard and I refused to pay for an HD system. What are other people using...

sonicjosh
replies: 10 views: 1,097

Hi all, My first post here on GS so please be patient with me and excuse my English !! A question need to be asked. Should I...

T.M
replies: 5 views: 743
T.M 25th November 2009

Hello , peace to all .... Im currently about to add a bunch of gear to my studio setup and would really appreciate some...

kallisto
replies: 11 views: 2,114

I'm happy enough with my A/D going in but would like some higher quality conversion for the way out. What output should I use...

o_c_d
replies: 0 views: 627
o_c_d 25th November 2009

What is the easiest way to transfer the audio only from a youtube video to wav file? And what is the maximum quality of youtube...

Bourbaki
replies: 0 views: 387
Bourbaki 25th November 2009

here is my guit i just finished today... NECK... MIM from my old 60's re-issue road worn strat BODY... MIGHTY MITE swamp ash w/...

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 3 views: 917
fhames 25th November 2009

I bet you wish you could have this sweet rig used on James Cameron's new 250 million dollar...

Mr_Skull
replies: 10 views: 1,176
Audio Hombre 24th November 2009

Ok for years I have worked my clocking by ADAT. I am wondering if I get into Wordclock would it make things sound better? My...

RonT
replies: 8 views: 5,922
RonT 24th November 2009

pardon me if this is dumb. I'm coming from a MOTU 8pre and thinking about upgrading to a Lynx and getting some nice pre-amps. ...

meltdown50
replies: 8 views: 1,193
beanface 24th November 2009

I am trying to learn more about surround sound recording techniques, and I was wondering if there is a good place online to...

aclark
replies: 0 views: 759
aclark 24th November 2009

is this normal? its hooked up to the 8 outs of a digi 003 if that helps.

nsarlo
replies: 0 views: 539
nsarlo 24th November 2009

Just as the title states. I need to rent an Antares ATR-1 here in Chicago, but there are no shops in town carrying one....

BlueRadio
replies: 0 views: 1,068
BlueRadio 24th November 2009

Would any of you claim the bass on the Solo6 Be's is bigger, or as big as the bass on the Dynaudio BM6A's?

etherealmotive
replies: 3 views: 1,351
etherealmotive 24th November 2009

I have took advantage of SE Electronics Free Loan Service and borrowed their Gemini II Duel Valve Mic for a week and on initial...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 0 views: 963
PinnacleProdUK 24th November 2009

I still have a pair of these old(1967) dudes but haven't used them since I moved to a smaller room. Now I want to change my...

scaldor
replies: 3 views: 5,642
nightscope 24th November 2009

Hi everyone, I have been offered a TL Audio 5013 Tube Parametric EQ MK1 in good condition. I was looking to see if any of...

Farshad
replies: 1 views: 2,447
Vikesh R M Kerai 24th November 2009

Anyone know of an RTAS/TDM EQ that allows the spectrum of one track to be exported and overlayed in the 2nd EQ instance (ie...

Cinemascope
replies: 4 views: 1,406
Cinemascope 24th November 2009

So my 2nd hand Avocet developed some ugly noises. Bad luck, one has to count with thing like that when buying 2nd hand, no? Now...

matucha
replies: 12 views: 1,438
LouisD 24th November 2009

Just a quick question about the power suplies on 500 series racks... Does the rack drain more power the more modules are loaded...

ianbryn11
replies: 13 views: 1,000
pan60 24th November 2009

I'm trying to post something here, but it just sits and does nothing for 10 minutes straight in manage extensions when I hit...

DaVinci
replies: 3 views: 564
DaVinci 24th November 2009

i am thinking of getting a m-audio fastrack pro to record with,but i have a problem. my problem is that i want to sample vinyl...

mylesp
replies: 2 views: 1,711
mylesp 24th November 2009

Well I guess I will start off saying that I am new to the forum and that this is my first post. So if this info is somewhere on...

xxbugsuperstarxx
replies: 14 views: 1,544
DaVinci 24th November 2009

Hi All, I wanted to know what it is you look for when comparing ADCs or DACs? I know that often manufacturers print a lot of...

hakim
replies: 1 views: 725
rumleymusic 24th November 2009

Hey guys.. I'd like to upgrade my interface, as I'm currently using a Lexicon Alpha, and two tracks (or one stereo) at a time is...

S.Filpansick
replies: 5 views: 1,168
jnorman 24th November 2009

Thanks to all constructive comments.... Mr. Holmes 2shared - download basic mix.mp3

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 7 views: 815
Mr.HOLMES 24th November 2009

Euphonix Mix+Transport vs. Control So what is better in terms of real use? The MIX and Transport together OR just the...

piano
replies: 16 views: 2,037
narcoman 24th November 2009

YouTube - Terry Howard on the Importance of Sound Quality listen to what he says from 3.28 , is this true? perhaps this...

SOLOIST101
replies: 2 views: 1,734
SOLOIST101 24th November 2009

I've recently got hold of a Soundcraft Series 500 mixer for my home studio, but I still can't get my head around how to hook it...

moley
replies: 6 views: 2,408
moley 24th November 2009

i was wondering if there are any x-station experts out there. i am having trouble setting velocity. it says in the manual to set...

grit
replies: 0 views: 817
grit 24th November 2009

i completly forgot the post but it is a girl signing stand by me with this weird instrument she holding in her hand. Like wooden...

complex
replies: 0 views: 836
complex 24th November 2009

just bought a pcm70 ver 3, seems to have some version 2 presets in the user registers but i want to check. I wonder if anybody...

kedbear
replies: 0 views: 1,210
kedbear 24th November 2009

Any comments on the three available transformers in the tm1? Anyone heard them all? Is the consensus that the upgraded...

gregory
replies: 3 views: 863
gregory 24th November 2009

howdy helloo there to all. . . well i just got an Yamaha MW12c mixing stuido, and i've got some problems with the drivers and...

lunaris
replies: 0 views: 1,543
lunaris 24th November 2009

hello, i'm considering buying the SE 4400a microphone by SE Electronics. the frequency response is good, it looks handy and multi...

firlgriend
replies: 2 views: 815
RTR 24th November 2009

I just picked up a Sonic AD2K+, and I can't seem to find a manual. If anyone has one, or has used one in the past, could you...

Trace
replies: 0 views: 1,182
Trace 24th November 2009

Hi all, I have recorded drums in a less than ideal space over the weekend and I need to augment or in some cases replace the...

Spall
replies: 4 views: 1,701
Spall 24th November 2009

Hi all, I'm looking at buying the Yamaha MW816 CSX firewire interface. I was planning on getting Cubase SX3 or possibly...

jimcroisdale
replies: 18 views: 44,842
Subversounds 24th November 2009

I've had a small amount of experience with live sound and up until now i've just used whatever equipment either the band or...

ausforest
replies: 7 views: 1,052
ausforest 24th November 2009

You can have it set to high or low, what is it? How should it be set? http://www.orangeamps.com/admin/prodimages/RK50HTC_back.jpg

James Lugo
replies: 2 views: 3,822
Sean Sullivan 24th November 2009

Hi! I need to change the pitch of some audio on a production I'm doing and I would like to know which to use/get. I know...

exgt
replies: 0 views: 1,983
exgt 24th November 2009

Is there any really good manufacturer of room treatment equipment in the EU? Realtraps, GIK etc. are all in the US, and I dread...

hpp99
replies: 11 views: 1,209
Elevteros 24th November 2009

Would it be beneficial to have a gear review section where stacks of reviews can be viewed per piece of gear much like...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 1 views: 576
patrickg 24th November 2009

I own a Peluso 2247 LE and think it sounds great, though I am secretly irked every time I take it out by its cheap-to-feel...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 21 views: 3,396
NathanEldred 24th November 2009

This is just a bit of advice for those who feel the continual need to upgrade everything they own all the time. (Often times to...

bigToe
replies: 17 views: 1,383
carllock 24th November 2009

I was wondering if anyone here knows if the output circuit and headphone amp on the mbox2 mini is the same as on the regular mbox...

ajschuk
replies: 3 views: 3,200
grrrayson 24th November 2009

Hello, i am going from a smaller room for tracking drums to a larger one. Significantly larger.... wish i had the exact...

ianbryn11
replies: 9 views: 1,907
ianbryn11 24th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search