The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, I'm looking for a good controller for piano software. All it has to do is have nice feeling keys. weighted. Without...

halfmoonman
replies: 2 views: 2,711
Igotsoul4u 16th November 2009

Hi there, I'm really impressed by this album "Humbug" by the Arctic Monkeys. What a great record! The drums are so fat...

tobi-mobile
replies: 5 views: 2,365
roger 16th November 2009

I want to get a stereo compressor/ limiter for mastering proposes. I want to be able to get things up to commercial levels,...

Evanmd
replies: 7 views: 949
soundgeezer 16th November 2009

hi, just picked up my very own tape machine, and it came bundled with a couple of reels of tape. now i may be being really dense...

turing
replies: 0 views: 480
turing 16th November 2009

Sup im lookn for ludacris/Chamillionare/Maino/Slim Thug, Sounding Software Synthsizer (I alredy Have Massive, Nexus and vangard...

SCOTT_MCLOUGHLIN
replies: 0 views: 437
SCOTT_MCLOUGHLIN 16th November 2009

Hi guys, im about to embark on a big keyboard playing video project involving me demoing vintage and new keyboards in my...

goldphinga
replies: 0 views: 459
goldphinga 16th November 2009

This may seem like a strange question... But, what characteristics do you feel are most important in creating an efficient and...

ianbryn11
replies: 3 views: 724
Sk106 16th November 2009

Hello Everyone! I am after a compressor to match my great river pre. I am using a charter oak mic and record alot of pop/ rnb....

k2patto
replies: 4 views: 1,267
stevelindsay 16th November 2009

hi guys just got my ga pre 73 and done my first session with it on female vox heres the chain: mojave audio ma-200 > pre 73...

scottyscottuk
replies: 0 views: 1,251
scottyscottuk 16th November 2009

Hello all? Anyone know what mic this is? The one the singer is seen singing into in the studio. I can't tell if it's a Lauten, a...

Vintageblue02
replies: 4 views: 710
Vintageblue02 16th November 2009

I hope this is the right forum for this, it looked like a better option than any of the other ones. But anyhow, I've noticed...

Tipiumgrove
replies: 8 views: 30,234
GottaGrooveRecs 16th November 2009

hi guys. today i got multitrack files from this xxx band. everything was ok, except the guitar sound is without body. i mean, it...

elmkid
replies: 2 views: 853
vijsolo 16th November 2009

Hey all, I am on the hunt for a tube pre-amp & compressor to run as an outboard effect. Without getting toooo picky, I am...

unrise_lyrical
replies: 2 views: 768
vijsolo 16th November 2009

We already decided

Peacock
replies: 0 views: 731
Peacock 16th November 2009

hey ya'll, ok so here is what i got so far api 3124 pair of original neve 1272's pair of ssl pre's no eq hardware 1176 pair...

dannyofmarge
replies: 7 views: 950
pan60 16th November 2009

Hi, At my local music store I bought the Behringer MultiCom 4 channel compressor. When I tried it at a gig, I realized that the...

Crispinp
replies: 7 views: 1,132
Crispinp 16th November 2009

When you double track vocals do you leave them be, or..... roll off all the lows and highs pan them just either side of...

no drama
replies: 6 views: 1,094
geeek 16th November 2009

okay. so my band recorded our record through a digi002r (black lion audio) and an API 3124+ into an iMAC running logic...

mikoo69
replies: 14 views: 1,224
mikoo69 16th November 2009

Anyone have an idea of what mics/pre's were used on this Ashes Grammar? Such a beautiful record. So crisp and clear sounding.

Stoneroses6300
replies: 2 views: 914
hilander74 16th November 2009

Is there a fix for slow firewire-ports in Windows Vista?

m&m's
replies: 1 views: 941
rk. 16th November 2009

Hi Everyone, I urgently need help installing an internal hard drive into my Akai S6000 sampler. I've installed all the bits...

HILLS
replies: 0 views: 443
HILLS 16th November 2009

I essentially want to do the same thing that the auto-tune the news guy is doing. I have a long video that I want to cut up and...

jonshin
replies: 2 views: 13,031
theblue1 16th November 2009

I am using a Smart C1 for some years now and I love the way it glues my mixes. I've been experimenting with the stereo/dual mono...

switch1
replies: 2 views: 884
AllAboutTone 16th November 2009

. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/gear-free-zone-politics-serious-social-issues/440305-sorry-ot-linkwitz-orions-again.html .

Sqye
replies: 0 views: 526
Sqye 16th November 2009

Guys: I have an all analog recording studio with an APB Dynasonics 16 channel desk. I only go digital on mixdown to my...

Claude G.
replies: 0 views: 808
Claude G. 16th November 2009

Hello fellowship, I´m looking for an alternative to the rode power plug. The problem is that the output of my sm7 feeds a mic...

ezrecords
replies: 4 views: 6,713
ezrecords 16th November 2009

So I have been working in Pro Tools 8 on a Macbook Pro 17" 2.8 with a BLA modded Digi 002. I have been considering...

evillain
replies: 77 views: 5,435
Subversounds 16th November 2009

Anyone ever get this promise? It seems to happen mostly in the hip hop/r&b world from my experience. I get a lot of...

ryst
replies: 30 views: 2,573
ryst 16th November 2009

I've been looking at this Buy MXL V69 Mogami Edition Tube Microphone | Condenser Microphones | Musician's Friend But i am iffy...

theyungboss
replies: 6 views: 2,409
fiddler59 16th November 2009

My wife and I saw "Pirate Radio" last night, and it was jolly good fun (despite seeing Philips Seymour Hoffman talking...

Clueless
replies: 10 views: 1,106
Joe_caithness 16th November 2009

Hey guys! Does anyone have any good tips for getting good sound quality?

TheCodie
replies: 28 views: 2,021
pan 16th November 2009

So, a friend sent me this link. This kind of thing may well be old news to some of you, I have heard similar in the past but...

Empora
replies: 30 views: 3,484
dallas simpson 16th November 2009

i was wondering how many gearslutz are able to make a living solely by using their home studio. if so, what kind of gear does...

tapehiss
replies: 9 views: 1,839
busker 16th November 2009

I did a bit of a search and the last topic about this was wayyy back in 2004. Just wondering what you guys chuck on your mix...

TehGuitarist
replies: 13 views: 3,076
rumimusic 16th November 2009

Hello..Anyone make a Spdif/AES to Adat Lightpipe ( 2 channel) converter that works without degrading signal..? I think I remember...

Snatchman
replies: 3 views: 1,472
fifthcircle 16th November 2009

hi everyone, i bought my tape machine a few months ago and have been carefully cleaning heads with isopropanol, demagnetizing...

tha067
replies: 1 views: 685
brianroth 16th November 2009

What a dirty combination of words I've come up with to describe the sound I want. I am very much on an extreme budget, and...

dublave
replies: 0 views: 875
dublave 16th November 2009

I was just reading the thread where someone was looking for opinions on engineering for free based on getting paid after...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 8 views: 901
ryst 16th November 2009

Hi slutziesss :-D, I'm building a new studio in Rio, a low budget one (for US standards i think - here is sure a mid-sized...

Subversounds
replies: 0 views: 585
Subversounds 16th November 2009

When I was in junior high we use to march with these really old metal ludwig drums. They were cheap as all crap but I'm looking...

replies: 1 views: 754
LRhodes 16th November 2009

I'm searching Eventide unit users (models of harmonizer users: DSP,H,Orville and so on line) for projects of mine. I'm afraid...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 558
TAXS 16th November 2009

My cursor is being really weird in pro tools. I don't know the program well enough to know what I did, but the song simply isn't...

analogboy
replies: 9 views: 11,510
dhiltonlittle 16th November 2009

I currently run ADAM A7's and KRK 6000's with a Hafler P3000. I hardly ever even reference the KRK's, not because I don't like...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 7 views: 1,171
Bob Ross 16th November 2009

A friend of mine just bought a new laptop running Windows 7 64 bit. I am helping him set up for recording voice-overs. However,...

voltanix
replies: 1 views: 6,553
Sphion 16th November 2009
replies: 3 views: 2,184
Lawrence Sanchez 16th November 2009

Doing a little research here, so I'm thankful for any feedback. As a studio what gear do you rent on a regular or semi regular...

plexisys
replies: 7 views: 686
lobsty 16th November 2009

It seems like every cell phone which I have "upgraded" to in the last 6 or 8 years has had progressively worse...

djs
replies: 8 views: 873
nicpope 16th November 2009

I've been looking at the Midas Venice. I could get by with 24 channels but would prefer 32. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Tipiumgrove
replies: 0 views: 592
Tipiumgrove 15th November 2009

could anybody explain the limit section of the 2254 - I guess limit level is kinda treshold isnt it? and how can I see how much I...

pete
replies: 4 views: 874
pete 15th November 2009

I think it pretty much speaks for itself. I thought some of the folks around here might enjoy this listing: "* seeking...

betamatt
replies: 23 views: 1,396
You_Father_Sky 15th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search