The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Wasn't sure where to post this but hopefully its ok here. Just basically wanted some opinions on these guitar sounds as despite...

Sideshow Studios
replies: 15 views: 1,209
FreshSkweez 17th November 2009

I am planning an upcoming episode for my internet TV show "Ronan's Recording Show", that will be "the quest for...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 104 views: 12,910
Mike Jasper 17th November 2009

hello i have to mix an album in a studio with an ssl4K some great outboard...everything is cool except for monitoring. the...

yass
replies: 0 views: 540
yass 17th November 2009

YouTube - Take 5

ianbryn11
replies: 9 views: 821
ianbryn11 17th November 2009

hey so i found this on youtube... YouTube - Do You Need an Engineer in the Studio? ive never heard one guy talk so much, but...

dannyofmarge
replies: 18 views: 1,429
theblue1 17th November 2009

Hello everyone, Its been a while since I have been on here. I have been building plenty of rooms, working with some folks and...

Switchcraft
replies: 0 views: 924
Switchcraft 17th November 2009

Just want to confirm the unit will accept a balanced XLRF-TS unbalanced connection for use with an RNC/RNLA. The "blow up...

Ghetto
replies: 2 views: 562
Doc Mixwell 17th November 2009

It's a small bedroom with a queen memory foam mattress (does that trap sounds?), should I even try to treat this room? it has...

gsjim
replies: 14 views: 5,683
jimcroisdale 17th November 2009

From reading around on various forums it looks like this has never been created in the history of analog fx. Is that true? I know...

Beneficial
replies: 0 views: 1,325
Beneficial 17th November 2009

hey folks! i've been hearing a lot about the Presonus StudioLive mixer of late and was wondering if anyone has had any...

nick-the-sax
replies: 17 views: 10,750
nick-the-sax 17th November 2009

Sorry off topic, but there's no one else online that would point me in the right direction as fast as y'all. I'm in LA for a...

jonshin
replies: 8 views: 6,459
mds 17th November 2009

I was just wondering what DI boxes people use when recording their synths. Id like to stay away from the ultra cheap/expensive...

simonor_ie
replies: 4 views: 1,211
tmrstudio 17th November 2009

what? are you kidding me? is this really their marketing strategy? what about boards with automation, or boards that have...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 0 views: 538
Shane Michael Rose 17th November 2009

and they're awesome. The first tube amps I've ever owned. One is I believe a 73' Fender vibro champ....... just unbelieveable...

steelyfan
replies: 36 views: 3,988
SubwayRocket 17th November 2009

Yes the title does sound confusing! Ozone 4 Mulitband Stereo...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 3 views: 1,330
_barnee 17th November 2009

First of all, thanks for all the input. I'm new here but already learned a lot reading this forum. I could use some advise....

Sander A
replies: 11 views: 1,106
fattsmellf 17th November 2009

Hi. As much as I love my A7's I am realizing that they cannot really tell me whats going on in the very low freqs of my mixes. ...

Cocobolo81
replies: 3 views: 963
Preme Diesel 17th November 2009

Anyone using the lavry blue mic pres? The four channel version isn't much more expensive than the daking IV which I'm also...

Tommy like sound
replies: 1 views: 586
iancanderson 17th November 2009

pic comes from some footage of Wes Montgomery filmed in 65 by Dutch tv. Anyone knows what it is? Here is a link to the whole...

fredpg
replies: 7 views: 885
u b k 17th November 2009

well it was Live now it's recorded but this is Kimberly Wyatt from the pussycat dolls at my studio (The Cold Chamber) and the...

mdjice
replies: 0 views: 619
mdjice 17th November 2009

I'm looking for a House (main) compressor/limiter/gate. Something good, but also not ridiculously expensive. then also looking...

this n00b again
replies: 4 views: 1,461
Linkage 17th November 2009

If you could only choose a minimum amount of equipment to use to get a release quality sound what would that equipment list look...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 9 views: 1,083
mobius.media 17th November 2009

Hi, Im looking for a midi controller to control an asr-10 rack sequencer. I have a Fatar 990-XP that I connect to a piano module...

markmorgan10
replies: 2 views: 1,580
markmorgan10 17th November 2009

I'm getting a fairly old drum machine and it has MIDI IN so what can I do with MIDI IN? Can I hook it up to my computer and add...

salutem
replies: 2 views: 1,522
Kerzwhile 17th November 2009

Hi, anyone got a wiring diagram for a D-Sub 25 or a link to one?? Thanks....diddlydoo

Bobby_Beers
replies: 2 views: 830
Chris Nighman 17th November 2009

Party being hosted by James Lugo & David Bryce Saturday November 14th @ 7pm 6381 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 700 LA, CA...

James Lugo
replies: 39 views: 3,570
Bubbakron 17th November 2009

hi, ive been after some adam a7's for a while but not had the cash to buy new. A pair have come up near where i live, the guy...

loglady
replies: 1 views: 3,490
Yago 17th November 2009

Where can I get a basic tutorial on nicer converters. I am getting an 003 Digi system and probably a Presonus DigimaxFS for some...

opdev
replies: 0 views: 865
opdev 17th November 2009

I picked up an 03D yesterday, but trying to figure a few things out. 1. The mini-DIN "to host" out. Nowhere is the...

Equilibrium8
replies: 0 views: 973
Equilibrium8 17th November 2009

Hi all you Beyer mic owners, Which of the Beyer cardiod ribbons mics is most suitable for LIVE vocal duty ? ie. In terms of...

jlsgear
replies: 8 views: 2,627
jproc 17th November 2009

I don't have very high end gear, so I was wondering if it's really worth it to mix with external FX. I have some comps (Drawmer...

Pschelfh
replies: 9 views: 1,122
Pschelfh 17th November 2009

so do i let a friend of mine buy these? he wants them primarily for computer speaker use, and does mild film editing. anyone...

fezel
replies: 1 views: 2,067
DaVogi 17th November 2009

Hello everyone, I am about to get my Otari MX5050 8 track tape machine running and I want to have its output transferred...

matlinks
replies: 3 views: 756
littlenemo 17th November 2009

I tracked two very different electric guits the other day....just foolin' around. I liked them so much, though, that I bounced...

Unclenny
replies: 3 views: 666
Unclenny 17th November 2009

Hi people, I am having difficulty recording on Logic (Express 8). I don't have an audio interface yet so am trying to record...

Zarathunkya
replies: 5 views: 870
Zarathunkya 17th November 2009

Hi all, Are the beyer mc930 transformerless ? ... can't seem to find the spec in this regard. thanks !

jlsgear
replies: 5 views: 1,120
Matti 17th November 2009

Hi Guys, Ive been researching eq's latley and figure i might aswell move into the 500 series. Eventually i will replace my gear...

Docmattic
replies: 2 views: 870
jono_3 17th November 2009

Okay so my drum mixes never come out the way I want. I have been getting into the whole drum sample fad and it has been resulting...

TeraBrite
replies: 36 views: 7,784
TeraBrite 17th November 2009

I have a Beta 58 that I know is a perfectly capable mic of producing decent vocal sound but I cant get anything near usable...

EBMX66
replies: 12 views: 2,424
EBMX66 17th November 2009

I just performed a pseudo-scientific listening test including three very popular volume attenuators and thought I might share my...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 37 views: 11,259
gutr2 17th November 2009

These 2 boards have a lot in common. They are both being marketed to the same "level" of consumers , same Cirrus...

getarzan
replies: 3 views: 5,499
spicemix 17th November 2009

ATA is a great idea but it needs a lot of time and efforts to use it. The fastest way to use PT LE with UAD plug-ins is to do...

pipamail
replies: 8 views: 820
trepbale 17th November 2009

i'm looking at this box, and i see there are older units with the 2d card added after the fact, and new boxes with it built in....

turtlejon
replies: 5 views: 956
pounce 17th November 2009

I never thought that I would be posting a thread like this ( not that I have a problem with posts like this ) I just always...

oulablank
replies: 82 views: 6,199
Diegel 17th November 2009

Buy Allen & Heath ZED-R16 16-Channel FireWire Mixer | Unpowered Mixers | Musician's Friend I have read a lot of good...

atl123
replies: 0 views: 1,852
atl123 17th November 2009

I don't see any discussion...?... There is a big model called AXiS 64. I don't know the exact cost, but it is around...

Droo
replies: 1 views: 1,765
ross9999 17th November 2009

Here is something that always made me curious. I consider myself a producer/musician/songwriter who has basic engineering skills....

CJ1973
replies: 32 views: 1,979
psycho_monkey 17th November 2009

First impression.... wow indeed. Of course, this is moving up from a digimax FS and a 737 i used occasionally. Incredible...

Ghetto
replies: 3 views: 685
toasteh 17th November 2009

Hello fellow slutz! I hope everyone had a great weekend and etc. Not sure the best place to post this thread. move it if...

skills
replies: 4 views: 789
drBill 17th November 2009

Action Audio & Visual Are you looking for a reliable source for Audio & Visual equipment rentals at affordable rates...

Andrew408
replies: 0 views: 773
Andrew408 17th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search