The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Can anyone suggest a synth, keyboard for creating soundscapes? I guess Brian Eno's - An ending is the best example I could...

halfmoonman
replies: 10 views: 1,019
ryst 21st November 2009

Many of your best known recordings were done to analog tape. Do you prefer the sound of analog to digital? Not necessarily. When...

tapehiss
replies: 33 views: 4,624
gutr2 21st November 2009

I'm looking to rent an Antares ATR-1 or similar unit in Chicago. Where do you Chicagoans rent gear?!?

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 526
Nate Green 21st November 2009

Anyone know the input impedance of the mic inputs of Daking MicPre IV? From what I gather it is 1250 Ohm for the PreOne, but is...

Cabbage
replies: 2 views: 667
Cabbage 21st November 2009

Just wondering what some of you mixers out there do to make room for toms. Just did a project Andy Wallace mixed and it's amazing...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 4 views: 925
narcoman 21st November 2009

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather buy something from the little guy rather than putting even more money into the big...

npulsipher
replies: 4 views: 982
illacov 21st November 2009

so i have this buddied up with a blackface adat. I have no need for it now.. Any ideas what to sell it for? SN - Korg...

elginchris
replies: 2 views: 4,987
elginchris 21st November 2009

Hey everyone, Was wondering if any of us are using any of the newer LED TVs in the studio rather than/in addition to computer...

Glamdring
replies: 3 views: 760
Glamdring 21st November 2009

I want a quite large scaled, smooth midi fader controller to ride automation. Any suggestions? I don't necessary need more than...

Mondial Music
replies: 8 views: 1,060
Mondial Music 21st November 2009

Hello, I have got a jlm baby animal analogue 2 channel mic pre and I have to run it through my behringer ada8000 converters to...

drsakky
replies: 2 views: 991
drtechno 21st November 2009

Hi, i have a budget of about 500 pounds (850 us dollars) to spend, i'm looking for my first condenser mic. It's for female...

loglady
replies: 11 views: 1,449
nickolo 21st November 2009

Exept for cosmetics, what's the deference between new & old peavy classic 50 amp?

meymia
replies: 1 views: 481
meymia 21st November 2009

I have a Sony SRA-3 I was hoping to use to warm up tracks here an there. But, One big problem is that it hums really,really bad!...

trevort
replies: 3 views: 3,212
YetiHunter 21st November 2009

eddlededeled

Black Dirt
replies: 0 views: 908
Black Dirt 21st November 2009

The Bizarre World of Extreme Reverse-Slope Hearing Losses

hey_mavis
replies: 1 views: 1,035
OceanMan 21st November 2009

If anyone wants to send me a copy of manuals and/or recall sheets I'll be glad to put it online so anyone who needs it can...

plexisys
replies: 9 views: 2,680
colinmiller 21st November 2009

So i'm about to order some parts for various projects. One of them is a monitor controller that has dsubs for inputs and outputs...

TehGuitarist
replies: 3 views: 493
Rick Sutton 21st November 2009

YouTube - The Mindset of a Winner As we build studios, or try to market them... are we looking to please everyone, or looking to...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 2,046
Shane Michael Rose 21st November 2009

i know some about the differences between 24 Khz, 44.1 Khz and 96 Khzas it pertains to clarity.. i guess what my questions would...

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 5 views: 809
PAGAN FIRE 21st November 2009

I hooked up my Bryston 3B a couple days ago and when I'm running audio out of my computer into the amp everything is quiet, but...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 1 views: 691
You_Father_Sky 21st November 2009

It is the vocal only tracks from the song "Spoonman". He has a very powerful voice, but with the doubling of the...

atl123
replies: 4 views: 1,857
FinishMedia 21st November 2009

Hi all, I have a new piece of kit from the US, it has two voltage settings (115, 230) volts. Which setting do i use in the...

aknightin?
replies: 5 views: 770
cqd 21st November 2009

Has anyone checked out the new Bootsy Ferric tape plug? I'd say its a serious contender for best native tape pluging atm. ...

beanface
replies: 14 views: 4,744
Taurean 21st November 2009

i'm sure that most know but for those that don't 1-888-382-1222 g

gramps
replies: 12 views: 908
SkunkWorks 21st November 2009

I have both the Nord Electro and Lead, but I'm considering trading them both in for a Stage model. Anyone have thoughts about...

jsbeeth
replies: 8 views: 23,407
msum 21st November 2009

Sorry if this is a stupid question. What are the differences between using the following: A) Pad built into a microphone. ...

Keith Moore
replies: 5 views: 8,275
Keith Moore 21st November 2009

anybody seen this, or do people who are older than me remember it? Im wondering what mic it is that they are singing into in the...

OceanMan
replies: 10 views: 2,275
Subversounds 21st November 2009

Does anyone have experience with this unit? I'm thinking of buying one, because I need a good interface with a nice A/D...

Lifted
replies: 9 views: 4,944
DJAnyStyle 21st November 2009

Tell me what the best things you would like to hear / see your intern do? what do you want to read in their written folio? what...

Renegade Prod
replies: 109 views: 7,988
musicbydesign 21st November 2009

OK. So I have to write some stuff off this year and have about 2k to spend. I'm leaning towards purchasing something in the...

FinishMedia
replies: 10 views: 847
Audio Child 21st November 2009

Can I ask ULN 8 users if they have changed their approach to mixing with regard to outboard/tape? I ask because since getting...

nigel saunders
replies: 2 views: 954
nigel saunders 21st November 2009

Ok, so I know that when I use the line input into the first 4 channels of my 002R, it is still being run through the mic pre, as...

ericstadium
replies: 3 views: 770
Mikeren 21st November 2009

You can't do that with Guitar Rig: http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/73/l_1447ab9637ad4bd39aa41119e50e1ccd.jpg

replies: 5 views: 773
Guest 21st November 2009

Like many of you, I use a lightpipe soundcard which also sports a SPDIF port. For years, I've happily run 24 channels of...

AjD
replies: 21 views: 3,025
FeatheredSerpent 20th November 2009

If a judge was skeptical of BlueBeat's "pschoacoustic simulation" argument the first time the company raised it, the...

Trancetones
replies: 2 views: 775
Roots Rock 20th November 2009

I know of some Books and DVD's that focus exclusively on mastering... but what about in-depth treatment of the science & art...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 1 views: 1,352
Roots Rock 20th November 2009

HEy Drummers, So I am in the market for a new studio kit. I need somethng that will NOT break the bank but will be good enough...

IntelDoc
replies: 26 views: 2,569
deve 20th November 2009

I'm not sure if I'm connnecting the units properly, however I'm going speaker out analog on the cs, into input monitor speakers,...

KMP
replies: 9 views: 1,216
loujudson 20th November 2009

I need pretty much exactly what the ISA One offers: a no-frills super-clean preamp with both balanced and unbalanced inputs...

bongomania
replies: 12 views: 4,114
ears2thesky 20th November 2009

I know there are a few topics on this but i wanted to know a bit more specific. I'm not asking how it works and why. I never...

Jorg
replies: 3 views: 1,248
Jorg 20th November 2009

few questions regarding PTLE and MP i understand that you need the hardware ex. digi 002, 003 ect to run le. would the 003...

fjellstua
replies: 3 views: 606
fjellstua 20th November 2009

Hey all. I want to leave a nice big space in the middle of my mixes for drums bass and vocals. Easy to do with hard panned single...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 6 views: 1,378
lakeshorephatty 20th November 2009

I am wanting to upgrade my small recording rig from doing acoustic guitar to small band set ups. I eventually want to have 16...

dougal engineer
replies: 9 views: 954
dougal engineer 20th November 2009

Is it possible to convert a stereo source into a middle and side track in DAW ( i'm using Cubase SX/Nuendo) If yes, can someone...

baikonour
replies: 16 views: 6,838
Vogon 20th November 2009

I am considering two SSL Alpha Channel Strips. They can output digital signals via S/PDIF. My DIGI003 only has one set of S/PDIF...

p9699
replies: 2 views: 707
ObLogic7 20th November 2009

I'd like to have a 500 series module that has an 8 channel A to D with optical (ADAT/SMUX) outputs. I have three different 16...

Ken Paul
replies: 0 views: 691
Ken Paul 20th November 2009

I stumbled across this unit during my search for more summing channels. TL Audio Ebony A4 Summer I was wondering if anyone...

RonT
replies: 0 views: 3,271
RonT 20th November 2009

Hullo, i am looking for a new set of studio monitors for casual recording and beatmaking, but more for just listning to my vast...

absursist
replies: 5 views: 1,510
Tom Hakala 20th November 2009

Is 60db on a preamp spec on a recorder crap?

supoUSA
replies: 5 views: 788
Geoff_T 20th November 2009

I just picked up a 2" machine. I am wondering how people with multiple recording devices and a console arrange the...

stellar
replies: 7 views: 1,181
stellar 20th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search