The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,208
Views: 2,208
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

there are some posts on this tape machine. i'm going to look at one for possible purchase. does anyone have any good experiences...

leonardmog
replies: 10 views: 661
leonardmog 2nd December 2009

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED! The correct website for the downloads is actually in the electronic invoice but It is easy to...

G-Spot
replies: 13 views: 1,844
Webb 2nd December 2009

I know this unit has been discussed a couple of times, But in all threads I can find, it is primarily mentioned as a great buss...

midiman123
replies: 8 views: 4,261
jacko 2nd December 2009

hi i just bought a drawmer 1968 on ebay, used , i just wanted to know if the swithch u engage to control the two channels as one,...

michj
replies: 8 views: 841
James Lehmann 2nd December 2009

Someone sent me this link from the BBC website. Looks like it's got Simon Day (of fast show fame) as Brian Pern - Super Producer....

daveytinners
replies: 0 views: 524
daveytinners 2nd December 2009

i am wondering when you mix, how much does your volume change for certain parts of songs. i find when i mix i sometimes have...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 1,947
ryst 2nd December 2009

Hello, Need help. I am not getting a stereo mix from my headphones when I add an extension cable to my headphone cable, in fact...

KnukleHead
replies: 4 views: 1,849
KnukleHead 2nd December 2009
replies: 1 views: 1,726
knittingram 2nd December 2009

My question is about the original motu 2408. What are the differences between the 2408 and the 2408 mk2 and 2408 mk3? (aside form...

bamb00
replies: 13 views: 3,776
spencerjoel 2nd December 2009

I'm working entirely in the box, and want to invest in ONE piece of outboard. I mainly produce and write pop and hip-hop. So 2...

TLMUSIC
replies: 13 views: 684
TLMUSIC 2nd December 2009

So I'm reading up on Auto delay comp, and was wondering if my mixes are sounding less than what they could be.... I'm applying...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 556
JustinAiken 2nd December 2009

Hey everyone, I am currently looking to upgrade my preamp (focusrite trakmaster pro) with a budget of $500 USD. I'll mainly be...

captainhook79
replies: 11 views: 3,847
Stepwise Sound 2nd December 2009

Wow. Every time I do some blind testing I am amazed at how much I learn and how all my preconceived notions are blown out of the...

UPRYZ
replies: 2 views: 592
UPRYZ 2nd December 2009

Edwards from Toukyo, here. Not many of us Japanese sluts I think. So all the rage in Japan lately has been the use of high-end...

Edwards
replies: 12 views: 1,369
TurboJets 2nd December 2009

I have a samson power brite power distribution device with IEC outlets on back. But I also have lots of equipment that uses...

Mondial Music
replies: 0 views: 666
Mondial Music 2nd December 2009

I hope this isn't the wrong forum for this. My friend was recording with my equipment the other night, using a Shure SM7-B for...

PaleoPerry
replies: 0 views: 847
PaleoPerry 2nd December 2009
replies: 0 views: 494
mikoo69 2nd December 2009

Well its that time again. I am thinking that my pair of cemc6's are not cutting it anymore for overhead duties. There are...

shrimpbait
replies: 5 views: 708
shrimpbait 2nd December 2009

I was transferring some material from 2" to DAW two nights ago. Because my JH-24 isn't directly in my line of sight I left...

dbbubba
replies: 414 views: 32,510
THEMIXFIX 2nd December 2009

I just found this place, very nice, expect me to post a lot for a few weeks, I have a lot of questions. I am in the process of...

Danner
replies: 5 views: 659
StereoPari 2nd December 2009

What would some of your choices be for room or overhead mic compressors when tracking drums? Using ribbons, Coles 4038 and an RCA...

houndog328
replies: 9 views: 4,305
gainreduction 2nd December 2009

Hi all, I'm looking for a versatile algorithmic reverb VST plugin. The only algorithmic reverb I have at the moment is the old...

bermudaben
replies: 30 views: 21,119
Nuno_F 2nd December 2009

For all the 'Slutz who aren't on our mailing list we will be running a pretty cool event in New York next week. Panellists...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 587
[email protected] 2nd December 2009

Somebody know these IR Libraries? i am looking for Churches and Halls IRs & Real Drum Rooms IRs. RSO Impulse Responses...

Dusty Angel
replies: 2 views: 1,229
mymuse77 2nd December 2009

When bussing a signal to an auxiliary track via a send, how can I monitor just the return "wet" signal from the...

Alexander4444
replies: 0 views: 480
Alexander4444 2nd December 2009

What is everyone's opinion ? Fatso? the UAD plug in? Something else ? Plug in or hardware.

OceanMan
replies: 42 views: 5,159
Matti 2nd December 2009

After untold hours of trolling forums and asking noob questions, I have decided, and the upgrade for acoustic guitar and vocals...

Danner
replies: 2 views: 538
Dervish Riff 2nd December 2009

i have just experienced a noise problem with my mics or micpres. i have 2 mics and 2 micpres they're: mic1:u87 ...

preachers
replies: 1 views: 643
preachers 2nd December 2009

Disclaimer-I realize the magic of the records is the result of Al Green, the studio band, and a room that sounds like it has...

craigmorris74
replies: 10 views: 3,248
Otis 2nd December 2009

I'm heading down to NYC for a gig this weekend, and I'm hoping to find a place that will let me run a few songs through a bunch...

SamKapala
replies: 6 views: 918
thethrillfactor 2nd December 2009

Sorry if this is the wrong area to put this post in, wasn't sure where to ask. Does anyone know of a source for patch cables...

science
replies: 0 views: 1,721
science 2nd December 2009

just wondered what the ratio is in general from overheads to close mics on the toms.... in the final mix where does most of your...

sadworld
replies: 24 views: 3,738
PlayRadioPlay 2nd December 2009

Anybody have any opinions on what the best cut-only graphic money can buy is? The only ones I've personally seen that are...

Syncplay
replies: 3 views: 1,624
Syncplay 2nd December 2009

Hello this is my first post :-) I need some help on getting some "quality" monitors but first off i need to inform...

Aith
replies: 14 views: 6,189
Tom Hakala 2nd December 2009

What have you guys found to be a best overall preamp for the Cascade Fathead II mic?

Keith Moore
replies: 2 views: 1,923
Tone Laborer 2nd December 2009

Hello, This topic is made to fight out which microphone is better for VOCALS; The Brauner Phantom or the Brauner Valvet. Which...

Marly88
replies: 12 views: 10,700
KevWind 2nd December 2009

...but usb or firewire the deal is i need to use it for djing (i compared my dj soundcard to an rme one and the rme was so...

jolatrox
replies: 0 views: 719
jolatrox 2nd December 2009

I am not sure if this is a common practice, but I have been experimenting with transient design on mults. I copy the kick and...

Methlab
replies: 2 views: 1,019
dangoudie 1st December 2009

Some of these units have their headphone jack wired backwards so right channel comes out the left and vice versa. I didn't buy...

Bluemoa
replies: 6 views: 1,329
Tomer1 1st December 2009

Hey guys, I'm new here and I have a question about a particular drum sound I came across while checking out the addictive drums...

Enderspeaker
replies: 47 views: 6,532
Enderspeaker 1st December 2009

what's the best way to transfer a song sequence data into Logic? I wonder if Korg saves in a standard MIDI file so I can import...

ssprod19
replies: 0 views: 977
ssprod19 1st December 2009

Any opinions on how these units compare with other good tube compressors? I've used a VC/L-2 on some recordings and liked the...

Anthony777
replies: 18 views: 8,700
Crash 1st December 2009

I've been fighting with this idea for a while. I have tracked demos with a Roland dr-880 and gotten some really good results....

redddog
replies: 7 views: 1,139
redddog 1st December 2009

Hi! Does anybody know if I can use the 828 in the same way as an ALESIS AI3 or Behringer ADA8000 stand alone converter??? Can I...

LonDonsen
replies: 1 views: 760
Geert van den Berg 1st December 2009

Can anyone identify this console at Soundwerx Studios outside Toronto - see attached link Soundwerx Studios on MySpace Music -...

retrograde
replies: 1 views: 732
mexicola 1st December 2009

Hey guys, I am new to this website and new with electronic gear, I have been a guitarist for quite some time and would like to...

funks
replies: 0 views: 586
funks 1st December 2009

Who is the "Sean Murphy" of the East Coast? Who is the A list of orchestral engineers in NYC. Google is not being my...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 2 views: 1,308
Legacy 1st December 2009

Hello. I need some decent AD. I plan on Lavry as I have a DA10 in the monitoring chain and like it well enough. I would prefer to...

gregory
replies: 2 views: 729
gregory 1st December 2009

What can I do to make my acoustic guitar sound like this? Colbie Callait - Falling for You?? It sounds like a single acoustic...

Ialsoeathummus
replies: 27 views: 2,202
Dean Roddey 1st December 2009

I have decided to get rid of my beautifully wired up bantam patchbays after a couple of years because I have finally admitted to...

legezer
replies: 37 views: 3,209
drBill 1st December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search