The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

howdy helloo there to all. . . well i just got an Yamaha MW12c mixing stuido, and i've got some problems with the drivers and...

lunaris
replies: 0 views: 1,538
lunaris 24th November 2009

hello, i'm considering buying the SE 4400a microphone by SE Electronics. the frequency response is good, it looks handy and multi...

firlgriend
replies: 2 views: 807
RTR 24th November 2009

I just picked up a Sonic AD2K+, and I can't seem to find a manual. If anyone has one, or has used one in the past, could you...

Trace
replies: 0 views: 1,169
Trace 24th November 2009

Hi all, I have recorded drums in a less than ideal space over the weekend and I need to augment or in some cases replace the...

Spall
replies: 4 views: 1,698
Spall 24th November 2009

Hi all, I'm looking at buying the Yamaha MW816 CSX firewire interface. I was planning on getting Cubase SX3 or possibly...

jimcroisdale
replies: 18 views: 44,762
Subversounds 24th November 2009

I've had a small amount of experience with live sound and up until now i've just used whatever equipment either the band or...

ausforest
replies: 7 views: 1,050
ausforest 24th November 2009

You can have it set to high or low, what is it? How should it be set? http://www.orangeamps.com/admin/prodimages/RK50HTC_back.jpg

James Lugo
replies: 2 views: 3,810
Sean Sullivan 24th November 2009

Hi! I need to change the pitch of some audio on a production I'm doing and I would like to know which to use/get. I know...

exgt
replies: 0 views: 1,976
exgt 24th November 2009

Is there any really good manufacturer of room treatment equipment in the EU? Realtraps, GIK etc. are all in the US, and I dread...

hpp99
replies: 11 views: 1,206
Elevteros 24th November 2009

Would it be beneficial to have a gear review section where stacks of reviews can be viewed per piece of gear much like...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 1 views: 573
patrickg 24th November 2009

I own a Peluso 2247 LE and think it sounds great, though I am secretly irked every time I take it out by its cheap-to-feel...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 21 views: 3,389
NathanEldred 24th November 2009

This is just a bit of advice for those who feel the continual need to upgrade everything they own all the time. (Often times to...

bigToe
replies: 17 views: 1,376
carllock 24th November 2009

I was wondering if anyone here knows if the output circuit and headphone amp on the mbox2 mini is the same as on the regular mbox...

ajschuk
replies: 3 views: 3,193
grrrayson 24th November 2009

Hello, i am going from a smaller room for tracking drums to a larger one. Significantly larger.... wish i had the exact...

ianbryn11
replies: 9 views: 1,894
ianbryn11 24th November 2009

I know there is always tons of discussion on here about the Distressor, but I honestly can't see a time in my near future when I...

dublave
replies: 12 views: 19,403
spicemix 24th November 2009

This has been a major pet peeve of mine for sometime. The issue is that during tracking of background vocals and harmonies,...

bigToe
replies: 3 views: 752
Lipps 24th November 2009

Launching into a whole series of bass guitar overdubs last night on several songs for a hot folk/alt/blues/hootenanny...

joelpatterson
replies: 16 views: 1,771
river 24th November 2009

hello people, i've been looking for a good 4-500$ SDC for recording acoustic guitar, and got a very honest positive review about...

Furkah
replies: 7 views: 3,073
ebot9000 24th November 2009

hey guys/girls, would anyone know a company that repairs microphones in the UK midlands area? any help would be appreciated!

snebi
replies: 1 views: 780
snebi 24th November 2009

Okatava mk-012, Peluso cemc6, Neumann Km 184. Pick one, tell me why.

Evanmd
replies: 7 views: 1,033
Doc Mixwell 24th November 2009

Being inspired by the rare finds thread and the switching to fully analog thread, I went around to my local flea market today to...

sam guaiana
replies: 4 views: 8,977
jmikeperkins 24th November 2009

For flexibility, continual use, color / clean, etc - when you go into record, what are your must-have top 5 preamps?

GrooveMerchant
replies: 12 views: 4,034
Schneider 24th November 2009

Hi! So I got the new Them Crooked Vultures and Biffy Clyro albums for birthday and I´m now sitting here and enjoying. After...

Friedemann
replies: 40 views: 2,925
Friedemann 24th November 2009

I have been looking at compressors and I notice a trend. Pro studios all have a **** ton of high end gear, but none of it is ever...

Evanmd
replies: 34 views: 3,312
henryrobinett 24th November 2009

I slave PT to my MPC 5000... the tracks sound fine but when the loop comes back around it just sounds off... My guess is because...

dmarz45
replies: 3 views: 668
dmarz45 24th November 2009

I have a slew of guitars in my studio in Glen Rose that need setup and repair. [email protected]

James Lugo
replies: 11 views: 3,211
Teletude 24th November 2009

didn't know how to delete this thread. sorry

tstu102
replies: 0 views: 1,272
tstu102 24th November 2009

Here's what I'ld like to see: An affordable standardized modular based system. Kind of like the 500 series in full console...

johnnyc
replies: 17 views: 4,104
pan60 23rd November 2009

Wondering if anyone has tried this recording technique: 1) Mic a cranked amp and record some serious shredding. Ensure...

bigToe
replies: 7 views: 838
fragletrollet 23rd November 2009

I have a friend who has an Alesis HD24 Recorder and he needs a hard drive to put in the caddy. he was...

wolfman_rob
replies: 4 views: 7,099
ezjohn 23rd November 2009

From a number of interviews, articles (etc) that I've read over the years relating to what I'm calling 'Celeb Mixers', I've got...

Hysteria
replies: 9 views: 1,401
Hysteria 23rd November 2009

Hello, i am going to be recording a band next week who play with a Baritone Electric Guitar. Wondering if anyone out there has...

ianbryn11
replies: 15 views: 1,298
fakiekid 23rd November 2009

Now that i have mics sorted (for now) and my preamp sorted, I need an eq and compressor. So far i can only afford a compressor...

jkung
replies: 0 views: 599
jkung 23rd November 2009

What would be the difference between the 2 bass wise? I've been told that the Solo6 BE's have a slightly muddy low mid and bass.

etherealmotive
replies: 5 views: 1,051
etherealmotive 23rd November 2009

Anyone know how much it is to trade PCI to PCIe cards with digidesign? Would I do it thru my dealer or straight with digi?

planet red
replies: 1 views: 732
Teletude 23rd November 2009

Is this a good way to spend money? I've got 1600. I have got a fairly decent pile of mid-level consumer gear, I've spent 18...

tzanc
replies: 9 views: 1,435
Makinithappen 23rd November 2009

Hello, I'm currently specing out a headphone system for a public radio station. This is for our large studio where we do weekly...

osiris1979
replies: 0 views: 582
osiris1979 23rd November 2009

I just came across a bunch of similar threads....sorry for the clutter I don't plan to do much mixing on headphones, but...

sh1000
replies: 27 views: 3,911
guavadude 23rd November 2009

Tried a search and didn't come up with too much. There's one available locally I can pick up for a pretty decent price. It's...

Benmrx
replies: 5 views: 2,316
spectrasound 23rd November 2009

Normally, I use SSD to slightly augment the drums on straightforward rock, punk and hardcore sessions. I use Drumagog and usually...

DavePiatek
replies: 17 views: 9,189
Anselmo 23rd November 2009

Hi! I´m looking for a solution to record guitars at home without disturbing the neighbours - so micing an amp is not an...

the_cottage
replies: 28 views: 8,411
hipass 23rd November 2009

does anybody recognize the rack unit below the dorrough meters?

housegezeichnet
replies: 6 views: 1,024
housegezeichnet 23rd November 2009

Bought a piece of gear on Ebay -nothing big, talking about 100 Euro here. Item didn't arrive (DHL, inside Germany), seller...

Ciaccona
replies: 7 views: 907
Ghetto 23rd November 2009

Thats Right I Mix on a console, Its the only way. For me... A client who is a singer brought me one song to mix off hes new...

Gibson
replies: 347 views: 24,596
steelyfan 23rd November 2009

Working on a project and would like to get a top notch pro to finish the mix with top notch gear. The question is what to give...

johnnyc
replies: 19 views: 1,559
mu6gr8 23rd November 2009

The first half of the clip is my instrument input on my interface (a cheap M-audio fast track) and the second half is the DI...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 1,288
Deleted User 23rd November 2009

I have a small home studio. Over the last several weeks, I've been hanging my microphone cables over the top of a DIY acoustic...

days
replies: 2 views: 830
Friedemann 23rd November 2009

after hearing it in a loop for 3 days, the song doesn't move you anymore, yet you have to finish it how do you keep things...

hankdrummer
replies: 17 views: 1,090
Karloff70 23rd November 2009

I've read a lot about the low output of the SM7B so perhaps this shouldn't be a surprise for me. I recently acquired one and a...

thebaron
replies: 8 views: 1,339
thebaron 23rd November 2009

yesterday i received a tegeler tube summing mixer and an rme fireface so i just started messing around with it. i didnt have...

malekmusic
replies: 7 views: 5,603
hakim 23rd November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search