The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been using the SKB R4 Rack (4U Ultimate Strength Series Roto-Rack by SKB Cases) for my rig for both mobile recording as well...

MrVelvet
replies: 1 views: 728
MrVelvet 25th November 2009

I`ve had the API 2500 for about a year now. And about the only gripe so far , is the lack of information in the manual. I know...

Caramel
replies: 0 views: 1,440
Caramel 25th November 2009

I did a search and i couldn't find anything about people painting and/or changing the knobs.These things are unreal (sound wise)...

jourdan11
replies: 6 views: 1,123
jourdan11 25th November 2009

Hi thanks in advanced, Well I have a handful of filters that I'd like to chain its effects to a bunch of synths. Do i need...

moonK
replies: 3 views: 630
idiotboy 25th November 2009

Anyone know where I might find someone selling an AD8000 SE version ? Thanks , Brett

Brett 123
replies: 0 views: 623
Brett 123 25th November 2009

Anyone knows wether it's the same signal running through the L&R outs or if there is a stereo image to the sound? I would...

Mondial Music
replies: 4 views: 1,743
marcpl 25th November 2009

Hi i need marks so i could recognize a 70's martin d28. Does it have any marks on it i could recognize (like 70's strats has 3...

meymia
replies: 12 views: 1,781
doncaparker 25th November 2009

Maybe a weird question, but I was thinking this morning that a cool effect to try would be to use a single reverb on an aux, but...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 6 views: 953
FeatheredSerpent 25th November 2009

Effectology Vol.10 "No Quarter" The Electric Piano effect In this episode I demonstrate a sound that reminds me of...

baranger1
replies: 1 views: 1,367
MoogMonkey 25th November 2009

What can happen when doing this, having both the pres. phantom power and the mics powersupply on for about 2-4 minutes? I did...

m&m's
replies: 6 views: 1,688
m&m's 25th November 2009

I love the bubbly synth intro Takk. I'm certain it's layers of samples and a bunch of processing, but any ideas as to what might...

ben_allison
replies: 7 views: 2,090
ben_allison 25th November 2009

I am discovering a serious problem with RECORDING THE BEATLES by Ryan & Kehew. This is a very large book and I am having a...

midnightsun
replies: 42 views: 6,099
Black Shadow 25th November 2009

I know there are 10s of PDC related threads here, but I don't wanna complain about it. I have a legit question... I was browsing...

mavano
replies: 3 views: 607
trevoire520 25th November 2009

OK, Harrison Mixbus works very well. Then how about classic UAD 88RS on every channel method? I would like to hear your opinion...

Nrt
replies: 6 views: 1,352
Sniperschool 25th November 2009

Hi, I've just recently gotten 16 channels of analog output and now I'm considering a summing box. I like Speck as a company. I...

ohmsweetohm
replies: 43 views: 4,969
ohmsweetohm 25th November 2009

I can't get my head around this problem, I thought what I did was right, seems I still have much to learn about the digital...

toulcit
replies: 3 views: 681
toulcit 25th November 2009

I am looking for a quality two-channel amp that puts out [email protected] ohms. A friend knows a guy who is selling a Krell KST-100 dirt...

Ken Walker
replies: 2 views: 1,290
centurymantra 25th November 2009

As with the Daniel Lanois stuff poster earlier, obligatory literature! heh Producer Chuck Ainlay on Recording Mark Knopfler -...

JPeters86
replies: 3 views: 1,780
The dman 25th November 2009

Hi GS friends!! Is there a friendly soul who can help me with schematics,datasheets,diagrams for TAB H381b. Can not find...

drumrec.com
replies: 0 views: 811
drumrec.com 25th November 2009

I have some older gear that I'm wondering about the inputs and outputs? Balanced or Unbalanced? 1) Lexicon LXP-1 2) DBX...

usamike
replies: 3 views: 2,455
Subversounds 25th November 2009

Has anyone had much experience with these? Are they as good as the reviews?? What do they compare/par with in regards to other...

Ry Thomas
replies: 2 views: 761
Ry Thomas 25th November 2009

I did a search, but to no avail (if anyone knows of a preexisting thread like this, please direct me to it). I am by no means an...

Mojo Man
replies: 26 views: 2,260
Sander A 25th November 2009

Need to replace a mackie 1642 12 year old mixer! Looking to move up to the next level in sound quality. Using the mixer for...

echo44
replies: 14 views: 4,319
Karloff70 25th November 2009

Does anyone have any experience with both of these, and if so, how would you describe each? I'm thinking of getting one or the...

MikeRocker
replies: 0 views: 1,223
MikeRocker 25th November 2009

sup slutz, i just posted this question buried deep within an unrelated post, but i thought it might warrant it's own thread....

crackmandu
replies: 25 views: 3,160
u b k 25th November 2009

So I just recently installed the Enigma software for my action to work with pro tools and reason. Reason being my axiom would...

Pana
replies: 3 views: 629
thoughtcriminal 25th November 2009

So I've been using the Slate snares for a while now, but only recently started to really get into the Z4/Z5 room samples. I...

jval
replies: 7 views: 1,322
Marty Long 25th November 2009

For most of members here it will be a funny topic, but my old studio here was in a dangerous neighbourhood (now i'm moving to a...

Subversounds
replies: 92 views: 6,189
midnightsun 25th November 2009

I want to know which miking technique I should use to get the effect I want. I want to mike a vocalist who will be...

Bourbaki
replies: 1 views: 327
Bourbaki 25th November 2009

Has anyone successfully daisy chained Onyx mixers (pre 'i' designation). Mackie says it is possible, but I can find no one...

mingustoo
replies: 0 views: 579
mingustoo 25th November 2009

I would love to start playing with my Tonelab SE however I spend way too much time trying to get rid of the noisy hiss. I am...

Axi
replies: 0 views: 967
Axi 25th November 2009

So my in-laws are looking for a holiday wish list for me. What do you think I could use for my studio? My gear: Mac Pro Quad...

CJMike
replies: 2 views: 685
Sqye 25th November 2009

I see showcase type places like Largo and hotel Cafe, Gangis, etc but where are the places you play when you are building your...

sventvkg
replies: 0 views: 934
sventvkg 25th November 2009

been listening to this album religiously since it came out and besides the obvious songwriting talents involved the quality of...

rhythmtech
replies: 20 views: 1,263
spicemix 25th November 2009

Waves Website is so complicate. So I bought WUP today because I am now on OSX 10.6.2 and my retailer said there is no problem...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 2 views: 649
Mr.HOLMES 25th November 2009

Where could I find the 2520 Op Amps??? I am thinking about purchasing an ADK AP-2... I just want to make sure that I can find...

MJM
replies: 13 views: 18,472
mexicola 25th November 2009

Anyone know where i can get a cable with the proper european style connector for this...

larry b
replies: 0 views: 1,517
larry b 25th November 2009

I love my REDDIs, but man they are heavy and big. How do you guys store you REDDI's in your studio? Right now, my Reddis are...

sahiaman
replies: 8 views: 2,021
RCM - Ronan 25th November 2009

Hey there, I just blew the power supply on my Mac Quad G5, I am learning that this is a fairly stock issue and 20% of owners...

passenger
replies: 6 views: 880
blim 25th November 2009

I really like Sting, So normally he brings an album out, and to hear it I would rush down to town and buy the CD .... it was...

TheMarqueeYears
replies: 63 views: 4,206
Raygun 25th November 2009

If not I gotta ditch PT. I want to start mixing with outboard and I refused to pay for an HD system. What are other people using...

sonicjosh
replies: 10 views: 1,092

Hi all, My first post here on GS so please be patient with me and excuse my English !! A question need to be asked. Should I...

T.M
replies: 5 views: 737
T.M 25th November 2009

Hello , peace to all .... Im currently about to add a bunch of gear to my studio setup and would really appreciate some...

kallisto
replies: 11 views: 2,111

I'm happy enough with my A/D going in but would like some higher quality conversion for the way out. What output should I use...

o_c_d
replies: 0 views: 624
o_c_d 25th November 2009

What is the easiest way to transfer the audio only from a youtube video to wav file? And what is the maximum quality of youtube...

Bourbaki
replies: 0 views: 382
Bourbaki 25th November 2009

here is my guit i just finished today... NECK... MIM from my old 60's re-issue road worn strat BODY... MIGHTY MITE swamp ash w/...

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 3 views: 912
fhames 25th November 2009

I bet you wish you could have this sweet rig used on James Cameron's new 250 million dollar...

Mr_Skull
replies: 10 views: 1,169
Audio Hombre 24th November 2009

Ok for years I have worked my clocking by ADAT. I am wondering if I get into Wordclock would it make things sound better? My...

RonT
replies: 8 views: 5,897
RonT 24th November 2009

pardon me if this is dumb. I'm coming from a MOTU 8pre and thinking about upgrading to a Lynx and getting some nice pre-amps. ...

meltdown50
replies: 8 views: 1,187
beanface 24th November 2009

I am trying to learn more about surround sound recording techniques, and I was wondering if there is a good place online to...

aclark
replies: 0 views: 758
aclark 24th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search