The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can anyone chime in on what the preamp quality is on Peavey AMR consoles ? What would you compare the sound of the pres to ? Are...

JCRockit
replies: 3 views: 1,996
79_Limited 26th November 2009

doesn't it feel like this ? you start composing a song you fall in love with it you do your best to get it right giving all...

hankdrummer
replies: 25 views: 3,076
natpub 26th November 2009

For those of you in less than pro settings......how do you use the spaces available to get the most ambiance into your...

Unclenny
replies: 77 views: 4,729
Unclenny 26th November 2009

Recording studios in decline I teach guitar in nottingham but need to top up my income and must admit since I opened my studio...

gmixstudios
replies: 0 views: 661
gmixstudios 26th November 2009

Hello all A couple questions about this unit. I really want it but.... 1. With the new EQ Quick Controls controls, can i...

jkung
replies: 1 views: 1,780
jkung 26th November 2009

Hi, just wondering if there is a big difference between the DA performance of these two boxes? - to anyone who has...

CharlesCola
replies: 2 views: 1,666
CharlesCola 26th November 2009

It's been on eBay for a few days now. CALREC CM 450 A Vintage Dynamic Microphone VERY RARE - eBay (item 260506848268 end time...

larry b
replies: 3 views: 2,076
Santiago 26th November 2009

Hey all, sorry for posting again so soon but I'm getting a bit more desperate. Does anyone have any specs or even better a copy...

johnnybigmoose
replies: 0 views: 878
johnnybigmoose 26th November 2009

Hi, one of my distressors has scratchy pots and I'd like to know what's the best way to go about cleaning them?

JB872
replies: 4 views: 976
altruistic8 26th November 2009

Hey everyone. I'm in the process of opening my own studio in January 2010 and will be arranging the business loan to cover...

Ash Taylor
replies: 1 views: 706
OceanMan 26th November 2009

Hi, sorry for the newbie question. Im trying to figure out to best way to hook those converters to my system. What cables and how...

eliguitar
replies: 2 views: 1,832
eliguitar 26th November 2009

I spent 30 mins in a local music store yesterday testing this thing... anyone else feel like this thing is a heavily overpriced...

Anselmo
replies: 2 views: 1,274
DCommand 26th November 2009

Simple question. I'm building movable walls for my home studio, consisting of three 6'8"x8'4" walls. One side will be...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 2 views: 3,603
lowfreq33 26th November 2009

Hi everyone I am interested in upgrading my home bedroom studio so that I can get (atleast) radio quality sound out of it. Here...

spence52490
replies: 9 views: 1,020
spence52490 26th November 2009

Does any one have any tricks for stopping it? I record very quiet slow acoustic music with a lot of spaces so need a quiet...

halfmoonman
replies: 2 views: 782
M4-10 26th November 2009

Can anyone recommend a nice patchbay to use with a Pro Tools HD2 Accel system with a Lynx Aurora 8? I want to be able to route...

Mike24
replies: 13 views: 1,283
dbjp 26th November 2009

Ok guys, I'm back with another question many of you may find stupid. Is it possible for me to get a true 24bit recording by...

TheCodie
replies: 10 views: 1,698
FeatheredSerpent 26th November 2009

Was listening to some audio clips made with the Studiolive 16.4.2 . Anyone have so or have a link to some audio clips of...

SubwayRocket
replies: 1 views: 1,195
SubwayRocket 26th November 2009

properties. (Question) I was thinking, what would this list look like. We have: EQ, Reverb, Delay, Compression, Flanging,...

Lrmusic
replies: 15 views: 1,077
suedesound 26th November 2009

....hi there;I'm having and using a couple of aurora 16 with pt hd3 rig and then into my SSL..the problem is that I've just...

anyfule
replies: 3 views: 728
anyfule 26th November 2009

Just wondering what everyone prefers SSL 4k wise out of the E or G preamps. And i know the SSL sound is the whole board not...

TehGuitarist
replies: 0 views: 838
TehGuitarist 26th November 2009

It worked fine one day and the next...not so much. I noticed 2 of the 12AX7 tubes are not lit and cold. I tried new tubes but......

Iggy Poop
replies: 4 views: 836
Iggy Poop 26th November 2009

I just picked up an Alesis Trigger I/O. I also just finished building my acoustic to electronic edrum kit (very cool btw). I have...

musicguitar
replies: 0 views: 766
musicguitar 26th November 2009

Hi. Right so I have my studio up and running. Im getting some bookings but looking to increase the work load. fuuck A new and...

BlackRoseStudio
replies: 10 views: 828
theblue1 26th November 2009

i need a professional lute player for a recording project. any recommendations? and lute recording tips and successful attempts...

jonnymac
replies: 2 views: 594
C.Judd Karn 25th November 2009

Hello, will the Buzz Elixir DI produce good results with passive electric bass, or will it require/prefer something in front such...

gregory
replies: 5 views: 784
Guitar Zero 25th November 2009

My 2 months old Mackie Control Universal started to behave strangely a week ago. Faders were moving spontaneasly, without...

kladdekagan
replies: 1 views: 1,711
*CISKO* 25th November 2009

Yes I know... total noob question, but I really am trying to get my head around how they work and I can't seem to find the answer...

tharemedy
replies: 8 views: 1,187
Whitecat 25th November 2009

I've been using the SKB R4 Rack (4U Ultimate Strength Series Roto-Rack by SKB Cases) for my rig for both mobile recording as well...

MrVelvet
replies: 1 views: 728
MrVelvet 25th November 2009

I`ve had the API 2500 for about a year now. And about the only gripe so far , is the lack of information in the manual. I know...

Caramel
replies: 0 views: 1,440
Caramel 25th November 2009

I did a search and i couldn't find anything about people painting and/or changing the knobs.These things are unreal (sound wise)...

jourdan11
replies: 6 views: 1,123
jourdan11 25th November 2009

Hi thanks in advanced, Well I have a handful of filters that I'd like to chain its effects to a bunch of synths. Do i need...

moonK
replies: 3 views: 630
idiotboy 25th November 2009

Anyone know where I might find someone selling an AD8000 SE version ? Thanks , Brett

Brett 123
replies: 0 views: 623
Brett 123 25th November 2009

Anyone knows wether it's the same signal running through the L&R outs or if there is a stereo image to the sound? I would...

Mondial Music
replies: 4 views: 1,743
marcpl 25th November 2009

Hi i need marks so i could recognize a 70's martin d28. Does it have any marks on it i could recognize (like 70's strats has 3...

meymia
replies: 12 views: 1,781
doncaparker 25th November 2009

Maybe a weird question, but I was thinking this morning that a cool effect to try would be to use a single reverb on an aux, but...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 6 views: 953
FeatheredSerpent 25th November 2009

Effectology Vol.10 "No Quarter" The Electric Piano effect In this episode I demonstrate a sound that reminds me of...

baranger1
replies: 1 views: 1,367
MoogMonkey 25th November 2009

What can happen when doing this, having both the pres. phantom power and the mics powersupply on for about 2-4 minutes? I did...

m&m's
replies: 6 views: 1,688
m&m's 25th November 2009

I love the bubbly synth intro Takk. I'm certain it's layers of samples and a bunch of processing, but any ideas as to what might...

ben_allison
replies: 7 views: 2,089
ben_allison 25th November 2009

I am discovering a serious problem with RECORDING THE BEATLES by Ryan & Kehew. This is a very large book and I am having a...

midnightsun
replies: 42 views: 6,099
Black Shadow 25th November 2009

I know there are 10s of PDC related threads here, but I don't wanna complain about it. I have a legit question... I was browsing...

mavano
replies: 3 views: 607
trevoire520 25th November 2009

OK, Harrison Mixbus works very well. Then how about classic UAD 88RS on every channel method? I would like to hear your opinion...

Nrt
replies: 6 views: 1,352
Sniperschool 25th November 2009

Hi, I've just recently gotten 16 channels of analog output and now I'm considering a summing box. I like Speck as a company. I...

ohmsweetohm
replies: 43 views: 4,969
ohmsweetohm 25th November 2009

I can't get my head around this problem, I thought what I did was right, seems I still have much to learn about the digital...

toulcit
replies: 3 views: 681
toulcit 25th November 2009

I am looking for a quality two-channel amp that puts out [email protected] ohms. A friend knows a guy who is selling a Krell KST-100 dirt...

Ken Walker
replies: 2 views: 1,290
centurymantra 25th November 2009

As with the Daniel Lanois stuff poster earlier, obligatory literature! heh Producer Chuck Ainlay on Recording Mark Knopfler -...

JPeters86
replies: 3 views: 1,780
The dman 25th November 2009

Hi GS friends!! Is there a friendly soul who can help me with schematics,datasheets,diagrams for TAB H381b. Can not find...

drumrec.com
replies: 0 views: 811
drumrec.com 25th November 2009

I have some older gear that I'm wondering about the inputs and outputs? Balanced or Unbalanced? 1) Lexicon LXP-1 2) DBX...

usamike
replies: 3 views: 2,455
Subversounds 25th November 2009

Has anyone had much experience with these? Are they as good as the reviews?? What do they compare/par with in regards to other...

Ry Thomas
replies: 2 views: 761
Ry Thomas 25th November 2009

I did a search, but to no avail (if anyone knows of a preexisting thread like this, please direct me to it). I am by no means an...

Mojo Man
replies: 26 views: 2,260
Sander A 25th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search