The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone doing something like this? Speck X-Sum Master outs>2x REDDI>Pacifica>Rosetta 800. Opinions on this setup? This...

sensorium
replies: 2 views: 759
kittonian 27th November 2009

Is their a future for small theaters and venues that have a capacity of under 500. Theaters/venus of this size often have a...

Jacob H
replies: 2 views: 1,093
Steffmo 27th November 2009

..............oh man I'm pissed. i bought a headphone amp to boost the fold back signal on my prism orpheus and the dealer gave...

butterfly
replies: 4 views: 906
Elk 27th November 2009

Hello! So I just got a pair of Solo6 Be's, I hooked them up, they sound great! The one thing that seems to be brought to my...

etherealmotive
replies: 0 views: 964
etherealmotive 27th November 2009

Hi,do you still use your old 639 and where it sounds good for you? Thanks for your answer

KIDBILL
replies: 6 views: 2,679
Brent Hahn 27th November 2009

Has anyone had any experience with these?Im looking at buying an HK rig, but the Dap is cheaper with generally the same specs. In...

pappy402
replies: 0 views: 1,056
pappy402 27th November 2009

Hey Guys, My screen is dead on my DM24 and until i get a new one i just want to use it as a controller. I was wondering if...

dobz
replies: 0 views: 728
dobz 27th November 2009

K the thing is im looking for the old tube king distortion...and found one. Only thing the current owner told me is that the...

meymia
replies: 4 views: 1,113
kats 27th November 2009

I'm out in LA next week and have a unique request. I'm looking for a studio with a great grand piano/room for a couple of hours...

bink
replies: 11 views: 1,740
Tony Shepperd 27th November 2009

I need a small mixer for monitoring duties. Ideally 8 inputs. Perfect world I'd like something really simple and clean that's...

Dayo
replies: 0 views: 757
Dayo 27th November 2009

I am looking for an Electro Harmonix Talking Pedal or Speach synthesizer. E-Mail me if your selling or willing to take pics and...

pluke85
replies: 8 views: 3,011
pluke85 27th November 2009

Check out this bargain on eBay for a guitar amp. The only thing funnier than the asking price is what he put down for cosmetic...

xtrmspl
replies: 6 views: 1,121
fragletrollet 27th November 2009

Hello, Girardin desks... anyone have any experience with these?... Right now I'm looking to invest in a vintage mixing desk; I...

Tannhauser
replies: 2 views: 2,064
Tannhauser 27th November 2009

Just wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hoping everyone has a great day with family and friends. :-)

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 6 views: 717
tlennon 27th November 2009

Or other programs? I only ask because Superior Drummer sounds easier to program and modify grooves with, with its groove player....

Navigator
replies: 3 views: 1,464
Marty Long 27th November 2009

Hey Guys, looking to change things up in my setup. I currently have an SSL G comp and a vari mu but thinking about selling the...

MREVOL
replies: 12 views: 5,511
NoEgo 27th November 2009

Here's a little question for you all. I was looking for something that just needs wifi. Ebook reader, browse a few sites, keep a...

rackdude
replies: 3 views: 778
rackdude 27th November 2009

Wondering what's a good (and inexpensive) hardware eq for use as a compressor side-chain for DeEssing vocals? Lou LMaudio

LMaudio
replies: 1 views: 958
Ben B 27th November 2009

I am working with some tracks that were poorly tracked. The organ tracks in all the songs have substantial drum bleed. I am...

Mike H
replies: 40 views: 4,206
narcoman 27th November 2009

I'm a huge fan of using the Glynn Johns method for drums but for a session I have coming up I'm only gonna have one LDC worth...

Soundmanluke
replies: 8 views: 2,165
daveytinners 27th November 2009

I inherited a pair of these monitors a coupla years back from a friend and have been using them ever since (partnered with a Quad...

evernaut
replies: 2 views: 1,633
evernaut 27th November 2009

Is there one? Of course not - should there be one - IMHO absolutely. Not for dedicated sound engineers sake, but to confuse and...

Jacob H
replies: 1 views: 664
Jacob H 27th November 2009

Hi, I'm from Chile (South america) and I find a shure 510c in a old store, any one can say me if that mic serves for...

rockastro
replies: 3 views: 965
rockastro 27th November 2009

Basically I have been meaning to work this out for ages now but never got round to it. In the edit window I have all my regions...

anemicrock
replies: 4 views: 1,979
anemicrock 27th November 2009

how man people here don;t know or use consolidated/rendered time aligned wave files when sending songs to people working...

Sigma
replies: 32 views: 1,977
Sigma 27th November 2009

Hello all! I bought a Chameleon Labs 7802 yesterday and, so far, am quite happy with it. I have only one annoyance... the...

brewbacca
replies: 2 views: 2,096
nikola_mijic 27th November 2009

hi :) this is my first post and unfortunately i have come with a question and not a solution. i'm studying at audio school...

anandacore
replies: 3 views: 1,575
anandacore 27th November 2009

So!... I've just bought my first API 512c and Lunchbox. OMG am I excited. This partners my also brand new TLM103. Just...

Metro
replies: 16 views: 1,459
pan60 27th November 2009

So at guitarcenter.com, you can use a promo code of BLACKFRIDAY to get 15% off any single item. I've been planning on getting the...

rock15478
replies: 11 views: 1,505
rock15478 27th November 2009

What do ya think? Ocean Way Drums

stresstour
replies: 84 views: 13,283
skygod 26th November 2009

I'm trying to run a stereo bus out of my converters and back into my pre-amps (Great River MP-500NV's). I have cables running...

TheBeast
replies: 22 views: 1,524
AllAboutTone 26th November 2009

Hello everyone! Any pointers on transferring 2" 24 track to Pro Tool. I'm assuming is a simple process, get the machine...

nanuflas
replies: 0 views: 629
nanuflas 26th November 2009

alright, i had some strange situations, but this one today is really strange days before, we wondered about a strange smell in...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 25 views: 3,319
LAstudio 26th November 2009

what are some alternatives to a rane sm82 in the second hand market, has to be 1 u rack. any suggestions? not looking for...

lobit
replies: 1 views: 2,507
surflounge 26th November 2009

heard those 2 are my best bet. gonna go check some out tonight. its mainly for while I'm recording vocals so I presume closed...

thedommer
replies: 1 views: 1,090
thedommer 26th November 2009

Hi all i want to calibrate my studer 169 (out ref level, limiter,meters etc ...) i don't have multimeter ... I have 2 828 mkI...

zamproject
replies: 1 views: 1,036
zamproject 26th November 2009

So, listening to some pop punk, and general pop lately. I noticed that these artists all have a blistering tight, fake sounding...

Freedomof81
replies: 13 views: 5,746
planet red 26th November 2009

We've ALL been there at one time or another: For whatever reason, we end up having to use the "wrong" mic on...

12ax7
replies: 72 views: 6,219
Brent Hahn 26th November 2009

Is it a real upgrade for my sound design, production and mixing to go to the Adam A7s from my KRK rk6 (1st gen) monitors? The...

littlejim84
replies: 17 views: 1,336
littlejim84 26th November 2009

When I turn my speakers on or put my headphones on all i hear is a noisy hiss. its in all my recordings and i dont know what's...

mr83j
replies: 3 views: 839
SureShotStudio 26th November 2009

Got myself a copy of EZDrummer and thought I'll find it quite useful to get some ideas down for my parttime-songwriting stuff....

mdoelger
replies: 5 views: 3,246
Roots Rock 26th November 2009

Hey guys, I'm currently getting started on my 2010 tour and we're ging to attempt to make our road rig as efficient and compact...

Never1
replies: 7 views: 1,267
Never1 26th November 2009

I got Ivory piano but i cant get the pedal sound ?is there a pedal lift sound bulit in?or what am i doing wrong Thanks

HOTC
replies: 0 views: 639
HOTC 26th November 2009

Hi! I've been thinking of getting an M-audio fast track pro interface for some simple recording. I've read extremely mixed...

Dudevico
replies: 5 views: 1,410
Dudevico 26th November 2009

I wonder what clavinet they use on the intro lick (around 00:12), I have tried to achieve the sound, but I get nowhere near it......

pitchben
replies: 0 views: 982
pitchben 26th November 2009

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been using this unit or has heard it? I did alot of searching on the net, but all the...

steelyfan
replies: 27 views: 8,056
Jerich 26th November 2009

Has anyone tried out this little beast yet? I've had extensive use of both the GT-6 and 8, both of which were a blast to play...

ColourSurround
replies: 5 views: 1,988
Jerich 26th November 2009

I bought 2 XLR/XLR patchbays from ebay to have better access to the mic inputs of a TOFT ATB24. I set maximum gain on my...

Peter Z
replies: 2 views: 776
Peter Z 26th November 2009

Title says it all. I have Ozone 3 and wonder if it's worth the upgrade. What are the benefits? Thanks.

thebaron
replies: 8 views: 1,038
narcoman 26th November 2009

Hello! I have a Microkorg XL and I started to fool around with the vocoder.. One thing disturbs me tho'.. Is there any way to...

Rosvorade
replies: 6 views: 1,028
Rosvorade 26th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search