The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,031
Views: 2,031
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anybody knows of a shortcut in PT8 that will allow me to select a track and then scroll through...

blacklight_uk
replies: 1 views: 639
systemexclusive 9th December 2009

Hey Everyone, So we've started over because I had original left the M-Patch 2 open 100%. This time, one of the files will be...

spencerc
replies: 19 views: 972
Sigma 9th December 2009

Hi, Am working on a project in the post-rock vein, think mogwai, godspeed, sigur ros type thing. I need a guitar plug in that...

Kore
replies: 0 views: 2,654
Kore 8th December 2009

Are there any drum samples out there with this type of ring out in them... sounds awesome - all my drum samples are so sterile......

rack gear
replies: 3 views: 750
chrisso 8th December 2009

I was recently given one of these. I am wondering what you rhodes users do with the signal. ie. D.I. specific amps, effects and...

paul999
replies: 10 views: 3,774
JazzP 8th December 2009

Anybody here uses Waves plug-ins? What's your favorite EQ or Compressor plug-ins for vocals or all-around instrument...

Phroggy
replies: 45 views: 8,150
StereoPari 8th December 2009

ok, a while back i inherited a pair of Westlake BBSM6's i bought a used bryston 4b to drive them. it worked great for a month and...

MattPowell
replies: 0 views: 693
MattPowell 8th December 2009

Hi, I know this is a loaded question but thought I might glean something if I present it. I currently have Tannoy Active...

csiking
replies: 0 views: 492
csiking 8th December 2009

My power supply goes out on my Presonus Central station so I am using the RME's internal mixer to adjust my volume to my speakers...

stresstour
replies: 2 views: 593
stresstour 8th December 2009

I just had to share this wonderful interview.. He is crazy! Check out the video. It starts to get really great in the second half...

xfreddex
replies: 2 views: 940
FunkyKeys 8th December 2009

I've read some of the comparisons on here but am still having a hard time deciding... Both the ksm32($300) and the...

jasonthemassey
replies: 11 views: 866
jasonthemassey 8th December 2009

is this bad? here is a pic of the rack pulled away from the wall. you can see snakes going up (to console), down (to tape...

stellar
replies: 1 views: 624
studiostuff 8th December 2009

hi guys, I looked through the threads with 'Russian' mics topics and didn't find the answer, so do you know what model is this...

savelyev
replies: 0 views: 578
savelyev 8th December 2009

Hey all, I'm looking to power my old PMC's (can't recall the model # - not TB-1's, but DB-1's or sumthin?!?) with an old Adcom...

PlugHead
replies: 2 views: 1,106
camus 8th December 2009

I'd like to replace the scribble strip on my Soundcraft Series 500 mixer. (24 channel) Does anyone know where I can get one?...

moley
replies: 2 views: 866
moley 8th December 2009

I just browsed through some music retailers and noticed there's decreasing number of stores that actually sell MCU XT anymore....

JoaT
replies: 8 views: 1,174
David Watts 8th December 2009

My DRS-Q4 developed a problem over the weekend. I contacted Shaun in Phoenix Audio and the parts will be with my supplier and...

mickrich
replies: 0 views: 554
mickrich 8th December 2009

Hello. Can anyone tell me what manufacture/model tape machines can accommodate 14 inch sized tape reels? Thanks in advance. howdy

tapenut
replies: 13 views: 980
tapenut 8th December 2009

ok i've recently bought a crane song avocet and now i'm a bit confused how to properly connect my setup.... i use a fireface 400...

housegezeichnet
replies: 7 views: 1,731
Phil Cibley 8th December 2009

Ok, I know these are two different beasts. But I'm trying to figure out which one to use as a vocal mic. I've made many, many...

johnnybregar
replies: 10 views: 4,499
xfreddex 8th December 2009

I know, I know, it seems a tad early, but we mailed off the Holiday cards today, and this was on my list, so here it is:...

natpub
replies: 12 views: 803
Subversounds 8th December 2009

Buying for a school. Anyone tried them? Thoughts? Cheers

j-uk
replies: 1 views: 1,277
David Watts 8th December 2009

I don't know what to do. My mixes have been sounding great on my KRK V6s, all my headphones, my laptop built in speakers, my...

mikoo69
replies: 35 views: 2,349
jkung 8th December 2009

Somehow I ended up with a Real Traps Portable Vocal Booth. First impressions are very very positive. Much larger, double-sided...

Michael_Joly
replies: 6 views: 1,904
Outlaw Hans 8th December 2009

First of all I just wanna say hi. This is my first post although ive been following this site for some time. I was wondering if...

roflsaurusrex
replies: 0 views: 401
roflsaurusrex 8th December 2009

I was watching White Christmas tonight and in my search for the original first verse, I found this on Wikipedia. Crosby exerted...

Fastermouse
replies: 6 views: 2,571
Rick Sutton 8th December 2009

ok, i bought this used yamaha recording custon maple set from the 90s and wanted to tune the toms well, it was the first time...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 29 views: 3,539
tapehiss 8th December 2009

They wrote a total of about 79 words for the whole time. Way to go guys! Way to really be in-to-it. I thought some of the...

shmasterer
replies: 51 views: 3,993
run, megalodon 8th December 2009

I don't have a mic preamp yet....but what do you guys suggest for makin the vocals have a nice thick presence on...

Bangout82
replies: 17 views: 2,839
Bangout82 8th December 2009

I just sold my house, and moved to a small 1BR loft apartment and am currently building a small mixing station in the upstairs...

theron d
replies: 1 views: 1,065
bitflipper 8th December 2009

Hi, (I'm new to the forums! I'm not entirely sure where this thread should belong...) I have been recording orchestras using a...

hoongern
replies: 19 views: 7,514
vitreouswindows 8th December 2009

HI, I need advise which mic to buy for vocal recordings. I need some warm up mic. I`m thinking between Pearlman TM1 and...

aljaz
replies: 4 views: 784
andrewenson 8th December 2009

I know this is many people's go-to sample piano, I have just installed it and am just curious to know that out of the three...

Spall
replies: 0 views: 499
Spall 8th December 2009

I just replaced the cable on my sony mdr v600;s because sound was only coming out the left ear. After I replaced the cord the...

Baderup99
replies: 11 views: 5,104
Rick Sutton 8th December 2009

What are the mods that you would recommend for this mic. I have seen that they are a commonly modded mic. I now have one finally...

DoubleStuff
replies: 14 views: 1,984
Haz-Mat-Strat 8th December 2009

I've taken off the reverb and all sends for now just trying to get it to work.. all audio tracks are set to audio, the 3 buses...

JustinAiken
replies: 2 views: 505
vtone 8th December 2009

I am currently seeking to buy a Phonitor for mixing at home. Until now I simply plugged my Ultrasone's into my soundcard so I...

jstummbillig
replies: 0 views: 550
jstummbillig 8th December 2009

Hey there, Does anyone know any good sites or tutorials that could help me learn how to translate audio to midi notes as well...

PVAUDIO
replies: 8 views: 825
mikymike 8th December 2009

Does anyone have experience with comparing the D-Box's DA conversion to: 1. Lynx Aurora 2. Lavry Black 3. Other converters...

spencerc
replies: 10 views: 1,448
Doc Mixwell 8th December 2009

Can someone recommend a new pair of monitors that i will notice a difference when comparing them to my KRK Rokit 5's? Looking to...

roderick
replies: 3 views: 1,636
roderick 8th December 2009

I am providing free download access to one song from this record so you can hear it in through all stages of production...

Deuce 225
replies: 16 views: 2,409
Deuce 225 8th December 2009

I was just thinking about getting the creation audio labs mod on my Ghost and I see this 32 channel Toft for a little more than...

tedcrop
replies: 11 views: 5,507
tapehiss 8th December 2009

strikes again. never had one die on me. always have lasted until technology had moved on and they weren't big...

orksnork
replies: 20 views: 1,218
river 8th December 2009

Hey everyone. So the other day I had the chance to listen to some Barefoot MM27s, and was very impressed with how 'cohesive'...

Glamdring
replies: 4 views: 1,344
Glamdring 8th December 2009

This is a thread for mixing guys who own project or pro studios who master their own productions. My philosophy for mastering...

lord_bunny
replies: 4 views: 844
bbgallaway 8th December 2009

Hi Guys, would be great if you want to share your Reverb and Delay type and Settings during mixing. If you can specify the...

zak7
replies: 0 views: 615
zak7 8th December 2009

I have a neotek series one.....I still need to get the damn punchdown tool to wire it.....ideally, the neotek will go to the...

coltrain210
replies: 0 views: 547
coltrain210 8th December 2009

So who do you guys see? I would like to go to someone that is known for having a our kind of clientele.

bitmob
replies: 0 views: 501
bitmob 8th December 2009

You catch a nice progession of chords, melody, you think that it will be a hit, but you never finish it, looking for...

Jose
replies: 16 views: 854
Nolet 7th December 2009

Fellow Slutz, I've got a client in Chicago who is looking for a good duplication facility in Chicago that doesn't farm out the...

hoop
replies: 3 views: 870
Chipal 7th December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search