The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I'm using a profire 2626, it seems to work really nicely, though I haven't had it long enough to really critique it yet. I'm...

Bradlo
replies: 33 views: 3,797
Paul Vnuk Jr. 1st December 2009

Hi everyone...long time lurker first time poster. I was just wondering how people deal with people traffic going thru they're...

audiokaos
replies: 15 views: 1,063
Knox 1st December 2009

I was testing the other day a technique a friend told me to track lead vocals but i could not find some deep info about it. We...

Subversounds
replies: 0 views: 555
Subversounds 1st December 2009

I'm considering replacing the tubes in my SE Gemini II because I've had it for a while and feel like experimenting. So an...

dangoudie
replies: 6 views: 1,313
Karloff70 1st December 2009

My mate just gave me a load of equipment and I want some opinions on what to do with it all. He gave me a decent amp (with hdmi...

Johnm73
replies: 4 views: 742
Johnm73 1st December 2009

Beck / Record Club For those of you who don't know, Beck has been covering albums of random artists with his buddies such as...

replies: 2 views: 834
claend 1st December 2009

Hi, I'm still seaching for alternative microphones to my KM184's for classical guitar recording. I heard a lot of very good...

Benoit ALBERT
replies: 0 views: 1,067
Benoit ALBERT 1st December 2009

I've had a lot of fun playing with TAL's U-No-62 (basically a Juno 60) and Elek7Ro (SH101?) free VSTs, but am curious how they...

dublave
replies: 1 views: 1,007
Obitheincredible 1st December 2009

Hey Slutz, i was wondering what everyones input is on these microphones below... I'm thinking of getting one in the near future....

Nick_Mags
replies: 32 views: 3,975
cheu78 1st December 2009

Does anybody want to share links to interesting gear manuals or manufacturer sites that offer recording/mixing info that is also...

Pschelfh
replies: 1 views: 511
dangoudie 1st December 2009

Hey guys I just scored the above mic on ebay at a great price. I wasn't actually out looking for one, I'm just always keeping an...

wsal
replies: 9 views: 2,260
dangoudie 1st December 2009

This is probably a pretty amature question but I'm really confused about bridging the levels in mixing with mastering. Now I'm...

kodaz
replies: 12 views: 1,032
vhaghar 1st December 2009

I need headpgones for mixing, which ones should I get UNDER £120 roughly. I'm considering between Beyerdynamic DT250 or AKG...

MikeTSH
replies: 10 views: 1,481
chrisdee 1st December 2009

Hi, I am searching for a good micpreamp for making my sound better. Been thinking about two options : universal audio la-610 and...

datafeist
replies: 7 views: 1,160
chrisdee 1st December 2009

I have a BLA Signature modded Digi 002. I want to add 8 ins and outs. I want quality converters for these extra 8 channels. I'll...

alexstobbe
replies: 11 views: 1,121
alexstobbe 1st December 2009

I just signed up to get the BLA "HD" mod for my 002r and am pretty excited to hear the difference after I get it back. ...

ELaudiophile
replies: 31 views: 7,486
tamasdragon 1st December 2009

hi we have a 2 mackie 24/8's and need to get rid of one as we have no space we are trying to find a desk of the same quality...

rumple
replies: 1 views: 580
craschowder 1st December 2009

I was just wondering if I could send different tracks in my mix to my compressor on my Trident 4t for some different flavor...

heisleyamor
replies: 13 views: 761
teo 1st December 2009

Anyone know how to wire a 90 pin elco connector? i have the parts... i have a pinout diagram... i just have no idea how to put it...

MX582
replies: 6 views: 4,481
drBill 1st December 2009

Can you recommend two nice soft compressors? I put one mic on the guitar and one on voice through my apogee duet. Just wanna...

halfmoonman
replies: 7 views: 886
vijsolo 1st December 2009

I've got the following equipment I'm using to record my band: pair of KSM 141s (overheads) a few sm57s (toms, kick) AKG d112...

tayholliday
replies: 2 views: 522
tayholliday 1st December 2009

Just as everybody else, I LOVE the sound of analog gear. However, I also LOVE the perfect integration of digital vst instruments...

evanclay
replies: 4 views: 546
mobius.media 1st December 2009

So yea, does'nt have to do with gear, but check it out.... YouTube - Buddy Rich stick trick solo

ianbryn11
replies: 6 views: 708
phaqu 1st December 2009

An odd question, but I was just reading the Tape Op interview with Bruce Botnick. He mentioned recording some albums for The...

mikelang
replies: 11 views: 1,453
glenn Taylor 1st December 2009

Hi all Same trials and tribulations with the Fleximix L/R pan pots. I bit the bullet and had some conductive plastic...

fleximan5
replies: 2 views: 1,321
fleximan5 1st December 2009

I have PT 6.4.1 and I want to get another plug besides D-verb, any suggestions?

Evanmd
replies: 2 views: 613
jchadstopherhuez 1st December 2009

Hi everyone, Has anyone got any experience of this mic that they would like to share? I'm looking around at a few multi pattern...

bradley
replies: 22 views: 11,586
FireMoon 1st December 2009

I've just found this very interesting video… YouTube - The Paradox of Choice - Why More Is Less

khai
replies: 0 views: 450
khai 1st December 2009

Hi All Well it looks like I've found a replacement pot for the Fleximix's mic pre - all of mine are scratchy. It's a tough one...

fleximan5
replies: 3 views: 1,157
fleximan5 1st December 2009

Am I the only person on the planet freaking out about it's release??? I can't wait to hear this thing. It's the 200...

A LaMere
replies: 6 views: 1,083
JordanA 1st December 2009

I am from the US and have an artist in Madrid, Spain interested in doing a project with me out there. Can anybody recommend a...

MaJo1
replies: 1 views: 815
bradavenson 1st December 2009

Between making a low-shelf cut at X hz by 6db, attenuating the whole signal post-EQ 0db (which I normally do) and...

Lrmusic
replies: 7 views: 863
Lrmusic 1st December 2009

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and by way of introduction I'd like to say that this seems like a pretty cool e-hangout. I'm...

Wake
replies: 6 views: 1,572
larry b 1st December 2009

i want to use my new 666 and don't feel like hooking it up with alligator clips

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 453
Sigma 1st December 2009

What have any of you found to be the best plug in expander? TDM/RTAS. If there's a hardware suggestion I'm open for suggestions....

Keith Moore
replies: 12 views: 3,027
Sigma 1st December 2009

Are there any ways to get good (real or fake) wow and/or flutter on purpose? One of my favorite songs ever is Daniel Johnston's...

PlayRadioPlay
replies: 19 views: 6,528
Dean Roddey 1st December 2009

Musician's friend is offering it today for $200 less than anyone else. I'm very tempted even though I won't have space for it in...

Wake
replies: 3 views: 1,820
Graal 30th November 2009

but 10 years behind the times Recording studios are being left out of the mix - Los Angeles Times

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 649
Karloff70 30th November 2009

Which one do you like the most? Portable Recorder Sound Samples Overall I preferred the Ediroll. Especially for the Cello,...

GtrMan
replies: 0 views: 621
GtrMan 30th November 2009

I have the chance to purchase a Siemens v282c unit racked in a steel lunchbox, and wired for some 44db of gain. Includes power...

rrraaalllfff
replies: 1 views: 799
kristjankisi 30th November 2009

New here. Just wanted to say whats up and hopefully get some advice from some veteran members (I know I know, introductory...

w0bbles
replies: 5 views: 776
w0bbles 30th November 2009

Hi Lately I have been recording drums on my G5 powermac using Addictive drums/ Logic Pro and now its time to record some guitar....

RonnieJames
replies: 6 views: 6,000
DEVA 30th November 2009

Did a bunch of research here, google, all the manufactures I know (ie MAP) wondering if anyone makes blank rack panels or vent...

superwack
replies: 12 views: 2,504
ddageek 30th November 2009

Where are they going?

supoUSA
replies: 15 views: 826
James Lehmann 30th November 2009

i have been searching up and down for an amp sim for brutal high gain guitar sounds for a long time and my search brought me to...

maskedman72
replies: 30 views: 5,860
gm5k 30th November 2009

i have some problems with the finalizer... So my qoustion is what is de best way to conect the finalizer to a digi003(pro...

Defmo
replies: 2 views: 1,834
Defmo 30th November 2009

Good day slutz. In every picture I've seen of the M2's, they are positioned horizontally. Due to space restrictions, i'm...

Stealthcare
replies: 3 views: 2,065
Stealthcare 30th November 2009

I'm just another hack with a basement "studio" looking to get the best quality with the tools I have. Just wondering...

Webb
replies: 8 views: 2,517
camerondye 30th November 2009

pretty straight forward box - sorta - would love a manual if anyone has one. willing to pay. PM me. love this box - just...

rack gear
replies: 16 views: 2,033
TRJanuary 30th November 2009

Hi I have one stupid question : In project settings on cubase i can set the files to be recorded as "wave files 24...

bass man
replies: 4 views: 729
chris carter 30th November 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search