The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm thinking about Pro tools 8.Now, I've got aurora 16 as a adda which i hear works fine with PT, but since I don't have any...

SergioS
replies: 4 views: 636
RTR 6th December 2009

Translation form the German Newspaper Website STERN.

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 1,116
Mr.HOLMES 6th December 2009

Ok here is the deal; I have a MC834 which I think is a fantastic mic, and I need a pair of mics to upgrade from my Oktava...

djanogil
replies: 6 views: 2,368
Friedemann 6th December 2009

Ok, so attenuated lows and highs are indicative of something being further away. Boosted lows and highs would be more indicative...

Lrmusic
replies: 3 views: 560
CZ101 6th December 2009

I see some so-so comments and some negative comments about the Axetrak here on GS. My recent experience is very positive, so I...

doncaparker
replies: 2 views: 3,586
doncaparker 6th December 2009

This is a completely no-gear related thread (must be the scotch)... But what is in your studio fridge right now? Mine has two...

Subversounds
replies: 31 views: 1,756
Batchainpuller78 6th December 2009

Antelope Trinity Lately, I listen very much to name to this clock of audio. They place it in the clouds. Many quality ...........

mikekiller
replies: 0 views: 998
mikekiller 6th December 2009

hey, it's christmas and I want to buy 2 Royer Mics. Have a Millennia HV3D PreAmp and a Audient Mico. So, I make a lot Classical...

goldendye
replies: 11 views: 1,131
goldendye 6th December 2009

I was recording a jam today with two guitarists I set the amps up next to eachother, facing forwards, and use an M-S pair...

Lee Cardan
replies: 1 views: 561
Audiop 6th December 2009

I use the standards on Toms (421,re-20,57,e609etc...and haven't experimented a ton. I just started using an sm-81 on snare which...

paul999
replies: 10 views: 1,438
drBill 6th December 2009

Or is it based on your mixing room ?

oulablank
replies: 8 views: 867
Prickstein 6th December 2009

so I read through this thread to find heavy duty stands and the Atlas SB36W and even On Stage ones seem perfect for my needs. ...

ssprod19
replies: 9 views: 1,779
dave gross 6th December 2009

Reading on this board, I'm always trying to calibrate what folks here think makes for good production and mixing versus the music...

dublave
replies: 6 views: 2,243
dublave 6th December 2009

Any of you guys experience problems with RF interference with iPhones in the studio? Had two of them in today in my new place....

lynngraber
replies: 7 views: 747
msquared 6th December 2009

Recently bought a Woodpecker mic by Blue, which sounds really good but the boast in the 5khz range is getting to me. I like...

lucasmusic
replies: 28 views: 1,967
digibird 6th December 2009

Sigma Sound Studios and it has none of class of the original nor the in house engineering talent..but relies on the fruit of...

Sigma
replies: 31 views: 2,155
u b k 6th December 2009

I just bought URS Saturation and have been having a lot of fun with it. To me I go back and forth with myself about how much...

DP40oz
replies: 8 views: 1,822
Mr.HOLMES 6th December 2009

I wonder if $7500 for an Aurora GTQC + Neumann U87 would be considered expensive ? If I buy both from my local music shop I will...

chrisdee
replies: 9 views: 1,106
dhiltonlittle 6th December 2009

This year will be my last at my university. I figured now was as good of a time as any to start looking for somewhere to live. ...

Krnuernberge
replies: 60 views: 3,497
chrisdee 6th December 2009

I looked at what appeared to be a Dynamix Audio console this morning. Even though the console didnt have any model number or name...

heyman
replies: 4 views: 7,312
neyzensia 6th December 2009

Hi guys, I have a little question about automation (in my case it's Cubase , not sure if it makes much difference) Suppose you...

mark007
replies: 2 views: 582
mark007 5th December 2009

Hi all, In the attached picture is a layout I thought out for my stuff. (This is what's my setup is going to be. I own half of...

FredYeah
replies: 2 views: 2,280
rack gear 5th December 2009

Anyone used an iso booth to record bass cab? Anyone tried to build one? There are loads of issue I can think of - like all the...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 1 views: 1,201
Rick Sutton 5th December 2009

How do you like it on vocals? It's nice on guitars: YouTube - Fulltone TTE - tube tape echo Anything better? Eventide? Echoboy?...

author
replies: 18 views: 1,321
drbob1 5th December 2009

OK guys and dolls - here is the deal. I pretty much have completed my studio setup and now I want to do summing - but not thru...

vibralux
replies: 12 views: 1,118
Cinemascope 5th December 2009

I need a new neck for one of my Strats... it's a very particular kind of neck, and I have not yet been able to find one like it....

DesertDawg
replies: 8 views: 2,376
Stratafusion 5th December 2009

I found a box of old tubes, mostly Telefunken and Ampex, and want to test them out. I don't own anything I can plug them into to...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 11 views: 2,438
js1 5th December 2009

I'm having a strange problem. I'm using an M-audio radium 49 with the latest drivers and pro tools 8.0.3pr with snow leopard...

jasonthemassey
replies: 0 views: 1,247
jasonthemassey 5th December 2009

I have been trying to get this tone. I have a hagstrom deluxe f. I have guitar rig 2 but Im looking to buy a amp. Im trying to...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 516
Gretschman 5th December 2009

I've read many threads on this, but want to clear up my thoughts here. I'm not complaining, nor do I want replies about how digi...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 9 views: 785
Bob Olhsson 5th December 2009

Pulling my hair out over this issue. grimm I have found a great bass sound in one of my sound modules (a sampled 'fingered...

bigToe
replies: 3 views: 559
Ethan Winer 5th December 2009

Hi I seem to be in a loop of buying production gear, then not learning it then selling it then buying it I started on a mpc xl...

gmixstudios
replies: 8 views: 752
loopy 5th December 2009

Come on Wade! It's time to put out the Tg-500 or LTD-500 preamps!!! I cant wait anymore!!! grrrgrrrgrrrgrrrgrrr

mattsplace
replies: 0 views: 557
mattsplace 5th December 2009

Ive tried to look it up in the manual and couldnt find this. I did find how to bypass the clock...anyknow if this is possible and...

lucasmusic
replies: 2 views: 826
lucasmusic 5th December 2009

Can i just check... 1) an XLR to rca cable is always unbalanced. Even when receiving a balanced signal, this cable will give...

loglady
replies: 6 views: 897
loglady 5th December 2009

the acoustograph: overview In 1925, the Acoustograph was a music downloading device well ahead of its time. The upper class...

Sigma
replies: 9 views: 1,127
Sigma 5th December 2009

Hi, I was listening to a CD a friend gave me and noticed a short disco-esque break that sounds very plasticy. Sounds like a...

flextone
replies: 0 views: 542
flextone 5th December 2009

Hi expert people howdy, My 11-year-old son is a piano student (classical) and he needs to have some decent recordings of his...

alexandre
replies: 53 views: 4,307
alexandre 5th December 2009

WTF IS THIS?! YouTube - Indaba Music Console 2.0 Tutorial AN ONLINE DAW?

andrewenson
replies: 3 views: 726
FeatheredSerpent 5th December 2009

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. So with the help of gear slutz I've made BIG purchase decisions. Thanks a lot...

andrewenson
replies: 7 views: 1,083
andrewenson 5th December 2009

I can rent RF test equipment for about 5% per month of the new price. Whereas audio gear runs around 2% per day mezed Am I...

johnnyc
replies: 8 views: 1,621
drummerboy1533 5th December 2009

Hey guys, theres def plug in delay issues when using many auxes in Logic.. I have a snare sub, kick sub, and the rest of the kit...

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 482
SOLOIST101 5th December 2009
replies: 0 views: 622
Deleted User 5th December 2009

Hey Folks, Just uploaded a brand new HD demo video of the Cascade Fat Head II with Lundahl transformer on to YouTube. The mic...

Greg_V
replies: 0 views: 872
Greg_V 5th December 2009

Here's the first (real) recording I ever did. I had just recently bought a Digi 002 and an M_audio octane. It was my first...

magus888
replies: 87 views: 4,952
mark mcg 5th December 2009

Posted under old account. Mods please remove this dead post. I'll make a new post under my new account. Thanks!

Greg V.
replies: 0 views: 500
Greg V. 5th December 2009

sat with 6 other engineers from philly today 3 of whom are running 8 seems that there are some common issues with audio...

Sigma
replies: 6 views: 773
audiogeek 5th December 2009

Simply does the apogee duets unbalanced outs cause interferance or unwanted noise in the studio running directly into powered...

Lumiplex
replies: 0 views: 780
Lumiplex 5th December 2009

Hey everyone, I just received my Alpha-Link MADI AX today, and installed the MADI Xtreme 64 card to my Mac Pro (2 x 2.8GHz Quad...

dave gross
replies: 5 views: 3,963
dave gross 5th December 2009

Everyone here knows I am a big advocate for the Open Labs stuff...I think they have another winner and it is in the $2k...

carllock
replies: 4 views: 1,477
work2do 5th December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search