The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've done a number of full-length LP's this year and with each LP, the songs have gone through countless iterations as the...

infiniteposse
replies: 9 views: 2,341
pan 7th December 2009

Has anyone heard of this? I know very little about the A700 (very little), except that it's a nice analog reel to reel. So this...

newposting
replies: 0 views: 890
newposting 7th December 2009

i am taking this month (i think all i really have is December) to self-make an album of 6-9 songs that are mostly completed (in...

jdjustice
replies: 10 views: 2,587
drethe5th 7th December 2009

Right now I run a presonus firestudio with a digimax fs running into and out of it via ADAT. I am strongly considering getting a...

pwn
replies: 10 views: 984
joeq 7th December 2009

Some pics of the session tonight, it was a lot of fun, very sonic & pretty slutty I guess heh

Batchainpuller78
replies: 11 views: 1,353
thedoner 7th December 2009

It seems like I have to really crank the settings in AT to get some manipulation out of it. Is that common for the RTAS autotune...

Freedomof81
replies: 18 views: 2,205
glenn Taylor 7th December 2009

what the instrument is dj khalil uses towards the end Live From The Field… Dj Khalil Shows Tha Bizness x Jake One, What He...

m.forbes
replies: 0 views: 510
m.forbes 7th December 2009

Hi, I have raised a similar thread in the Guitar's sub forum, but it isn't getting to much love... Looking at an early 90's Les...

aknightin?
replies: 6 views: 927
u b k 7th December 2009

This is probably the wrong forum, but i'm at my wits end. I'm looking for someone in the ny metro area, who is willing to make a...

Richierich
replies: 5 views: 614
Ernest Buckley 7th December 2009

We are setting up a small tracking studio in my friends basement. We have a fine array of vintage guitars and amps that have...

opdev
replies: 3 views: 627
los marbles 7th December 2009

A few months ago I developed a slight hearing loss. My left ear is fine, but I can't hear anything over 11 kHz with my right...

StereoPari
replies: 17 views: 2,733
Jake Dempsey 7th December 2009

im helping someone hook up his studio he gave me a tascam cd-rw2000 for free, i understand this piece is for burning master cd?...

fdamusic
replies: 6 views: 1,002
SRS 7th December 2009

On the Cascade website they have samples of the Vin-Jet with the stock transformer and with the Lundahl and I'd like some...

Rev2010
replies: 20 views: 2,715
Anselmo 7th December 2009

I recently bought a used akg 414. The part of the metal frame that holds on the screen is broken. On both sides it is completely...

biggs1249
replies: 4 views: 1,243
DCtoDaylight 7th December 2009

Can you recommend a good Piano CD sample for my sampler.

Bradahman
replies: 0 views: 557
Bradahman 7th December 2009

Now that everyone is jumping on the 500-series bandwagon, I predict that in 5 years' time, we'll be seeing posts about how much...

Wesley Krusher
replies: 19 views: 1,459
Ernest Buckley 7th December 2009

Hi, could someone please tell me if I need a headphone amp with my new AKG k702 headphones which are connected to my twin track...

Planty
replies: 9 views: 6,405
jdtrbn 7th December 2009

Hi, i do alot of home recording stuff Gear : Presonus firestudio project Golden Age 73 preamp Grace design 101 preamp Shure...

SimonJohns
replies: 2 views: 653
Mark Kaufman 7th December 2009

I just got it in and saw where Cakewalk's website use to have a link to download the generic control surface preset for the...

atl123
replies: 1 views: 785
atl123 7th December 2009

Hello everyone, i recently got my hands on an old Sony C38B Professional Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. All of my...

supersuper
replies: 0 views: 2,307
supersuper 7th December 2009

i just realized i've been spending more time on gearslutz than i have been recording..... have you had this...

tapehiss
replies: 32 views: 2,621
low_z 6th December 2009

Ok, I bounce my final mix in Protools 8 LE to stereo interleaved .wav 24 bit or .mp3 (I can do .mp3 from pro tools as I have...

Moshaholic
replies: 12 views: 1,048
pjplayer 6th December 2009

Hi there , Does anyone know if , is the big ben compatible with pro tools mix plus ? Thanks , Brett

Brett 123
replies: 1 views: 721
RCM - Ronan 6th December 2009

I was going to wait until I finished the before and after audio samples but I just couldn't. If you own a GT66 and like the...

slymo
replies: 2 views: 5,916
slymo 6th December 2009

SAFE SOUND DYNAMICS TOOLBOX : : Full Review : : By: Tom Zartler of Woodcrest Studio. ->ALSO LOCATED HERE<- With...

Lander
replies: 7 views: 2,845
Lander 6th December 2009

So taken from one thread to another. Please share your experiences with analog synthesizers here. I'm totally into playing...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 66 views: 12,245
Batchainpuller78 6th December 2009

So with the post about the great river pre's making music with no connection as a lead, what else has happened that at first...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 0 views: 506

help me test the functionality of a new webcast viewer! cdm oddly enough, I'm not testing audio or video quality...just...

strewnshank
replies: 5 views: 678
strewnshank 6th December 2009

I've got a couple of pieces left of 2 " 705 fiberglass. Is it okay to use these instead of 703 at my first reflection point?...

MakoBlink
replies: 3 views: 1,216
Ethan Winer 6th December 2009

Hi there! Having read lots of posts comparing Adam A7 and Focal CMS 50, the bottom line is once again: Both are pretty good bang...

hum-free
replies: 20 views: 29,442
Dow 6th December 2009

Has anyone seen or used this. I can find the old version of this, but I cant find the plus(+). I emailed SM pro but no replies. ...

CplusE
replies: 0 views: 2,205
CplusE 6th December 2009

We're not the only ones who've noticed: The Death Of Mistakes Means The Death Of Rock - Monitor Mix Blog : NPR Now, the...

russchapman
replies: 402 views: 17,797
Top40Music 6th December 2009

KMR AUDIO IN ASSOCIATION WITH KORE STUDIOS: On Thursday 3rd December KMR Audio and Kore Studios will be hosting a Christmas...

Kore
replies: 7 views: 2,590
Kore 6th December 2009

Like taking 16 tracks recorded to tape, and then dumping them 8 and 8 at two different times? Would they flange at all in...

soupking
replies: 10 views: 735
illacov 6th December 2009

My DRS-Q4 is acting up. Channel 1 is making this noise even with all gains down and nothing plugged...

mickrich
replies: 1 views: 537
Sniperschool 6th December 2009

My bro just called me and said he's thinking of buying a Rhodes on eBay from a vendor named Elifem. Has anyone bought any...

The MPCist
replies: 0 views: 854
The MPCist 6th December 2009

Hi there people! I want to buy a powermixer and i dont know mutch information about that. If anyone can help me with that, i´m...

Bazula
replies: 0 views: 3,573
Bazula 6th December 2009

I have a little Behringer mixer for odd jobs. One such is feeding power to a Shure mic. The mic has no on/off switch. Can I use...

SlamJL
replies: 0 views: 527
SlamJL 6th December 2009

Hello, Just enquiring if anyone out there uses the StudioMaster Series 5 16:8:2 or 16:4:2. Love this consoles sound.And great to...

riot100
replies: 0 views: 1,902
riot100 6th December 2009

It might have been ET Canada. The band was an alternative band with a distinctive 1980's new wave sound. Lead singer was a...

zapsmith9
replies: 2 views: 612
zapsmith9 6th December 2009

I'm thinking about Pro tools 8.Now, I've got aurora 16 as a adda which i hear works fine with PT, but since I don't have any...

SergioS
replies: 4 views: 636
RTR 6th December 2009

Translation form the German Newspaper Website STERN.

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 1,116
Mr.HOLMES 6th December 2009

Ok here is the deal; I have a MC834 which I think is a fantastic mic, and I need a pair of mics to upgrade from my Oktava...

djanogil
replies: 6 views: 2,368
Friedemann 6th December 2009

Ok, so attenuated lows and highs are indicative of something being further away. Boosted lows and highs would be more indicative...

Lrmusic
replies: 3 views: 560
CZ101 6th December 2009

I see some so-so comments and some negative comments about the Axetrak here on GS. My recent experience is very positive, so I...

doncaparker
replies: 2 views: 3,586
doncaparker 6th December 2009

This is a completely no-gear related thread (must be the scotch)... But what is in your studio fridge right now? Mine has two...

Subversounds
replies: 31 views: 1,756

Antelope Trinity Lately, I listen very much to name to this clock of audio. They place it in the clouds. Many quality ...........

mikekiller
replies: 0 views: 998
mikekiller 6th December 2009

hey, it's christmas and I want to buy 2 Royer Mics. Have a Millennia HV3D PreAmp and a Audient Mico. So, I make a lot Classical...

goldendye
replies: 11 views: 1,131
goldendye 6th December 2009

I was recording a jam today with two guitarists I set the amps up next to eachother, facing forwards, and use an M-S pair...

Lee Cardan
replies: 1 views: 561
Audiop 6th December 2009

I use the standards on Toms (421,re-20,57,e609etc...and haven't experimented a ton. I just started using an sm-81 on snare which...

paul999
replies: 10 views: 1,437
drBill 6th December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search