The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need advice which preamp to choose I’m gonna use it mainly to record direct electric guitar, so I can use Amplitube...

Geshev
replies: 1 views: 1,160
Peter - IK 9th December 2009

Hi all, I'm sorry... I've been researching this for days now and my brain is clouded. I'm hoping someone can give some...

bhodgson0739
replies: 1 views: 627
jeff.petersen 9th December 2009

Tried this on the geekslutz but no replies so here it goes again... I picked up a SAC-2k for a decent price but it did not...

targa
replies: 13 views: 4,977
slowjett 9th December 2009

Are there any sound libraries that can compare to the motif musically? Like I said in another thread I recently experienced the...

Magnum29465
replies: 3 views: 1,147
Magnum29465 9th December 2009

I know that there's been a lot of threads like this, but I can't find the exact answers I'm looking for. I'm in a three piece:...

ferroaj
replies: 0 views: 751
ferroaj 9th December 2009

I've got the chance to buy some vintage mics for cheap. I just wonder if they are worth having or will they just be cool looking...

LinusWendel
replies: 7 views: 4,858
erockrazor 9th December 2009

I've Been using Goliath for some time now and recently I was at the guitar center and started messing around with a Motif and my...

Magnum29465
replies: 8 views: 864
Mike Butler 9th December 2009

tell me what ya think KeKeRe - CHILLI BIBI SOCA 2010.mp3 mix/mastering/song any feedback welcome

hey_mavis
replies: 4 views: 610
hey_mavis 9th December 2009

Hey german gearslutz, I want to change our insurance company and am interested what choices are out there. Any recommendations?

kosmokrator
replies: 10 views: 1,094
salomonander 9th December 2009

It just started tonight. Different spots in the tape, no commonalities I can see between playback instances. Anyone else have...

AlphaDingo
replies: 5 views: 711
mbrebes 9th December 2009

Bought one of these last night and gave it a barrage of tryouts today. Singing, speaking, etc with and without the filter in my...

Rev2010
replies: 44 views: 4,120
Glenn Kuras 9th December 2009

...OK, I'm rather intrigued by Waves new "Vocal Rider" plugin, but I was wondering if there are any other VST plugins...

kidvybes
replies: 3 views: 4,089
kidvybes 9th December 2009

Hey all, I just bought an ART Pro MPA II Dual Channel Mic Preamp, and I will be using it in conjunction with my Native...

unrise_lyrical
replies: 2 views: 1,656
nosebleedaudio 9th December 2009

Hi guys, here's the deal: I have a 4 space rack that I plan on using as a portable recording setup because right now I have to...

thiagozt
replies: 2 views: 1,095
thiagozt 9th December 2009

I'm still searching for a great goto comp for acoustic guitar, dont really like the way LA2 sounds on it but love how it sounds...

theBackwardsman
replies: 0 views: 1,450
theBackwardsman 9th December 2009

Is there a proper drum midi sequencer for protools out there? Boom is great but I'd like to be able to use my own sounds.

Rukas
replies: 9 views: 5,644
systemexclusive 9th December 2009

Whats the deal? What am I missing? Im working on a mix for someone, I didnt track it, but the raw tracks sound pretty good. I...

Freedomof81
replies: 39 views: 2,884
Silvertone 9th December 2009

I'm putting together a live software synth rig at the moment using my Macbook Pro 2.4ghz Intel Cuo Core w/ 4 GB RAM. The...

jufros
replies: 1 views: 703
synthoid 9th December 2009

Fast Keys Fast Keys: Fast Keys 2.0 Some sort of standalone midi input type software would be amazing if it exists. m

MikeMitchell
replies: 0 views: 473
MikeMitchell 9th December 2009

Hi there, I am need of basic supplies for reel to reel tape, leader tape, splicing tape and maybe cleaning supplies and I can't...

OMorgan
replies: 0 views: 2,104
OMorgan 9th December 2009

I've got an alesis ra150 power amp - it has two 'clip/protect' lights on the front. The amp was working fine and then when i...

naex
replies: 1 views: 2,240
RTR 9th December 2009

Hey all I'm looking for a preamp recommendation for a friend of mine. She uses a Röde NT1-A to record her voice, which is...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 10 views: 2,312
Rasmus Faber 9th December 2009

I'm going to but the Yamaha MSP5 monitors and am wondering how to set them up for use with a computer using Reason, what would I...

cluebird
replies: 0 views: 600
cluebird 9th December 2009

Hi all, I'm wondering if there's a decent way to use SoundForge in an intel Mac as I REALLY cannot find a good alternative to...

mrnabo
replies: 3 views: 1,261
synthoid 9th December 2009

I'm in the mood for buying some new gear after xmas but I'm not sure what to get. I'm thinking i need some new monitors as at the...

smokescreensam
replies: 2 views: 596
smokescreensam 9th December 2009

I have, it's already leaked (don't worry, i pre-ordered 3 copies). It's an incredible album! JM shows a completely different side...

benonline
replies: 99 views: 14,712
billby 9th December 2009

I just got a mix of a track that I recently recorded with my band from a friend who "used" my band for a project work...

Dudevico
replies: 8 views: 649
Dudevico 9th December 2009

I just bought a Trident 24 Series 44x24x24 console used (obviously) from a guy in Nashville. The board was tested and worked at...

mistervenable
replies: 4 views: 1,357
mistervenable 9th December 2009

Hey everyone. I just saw the "Show us your studio 2009" thread and I started wondering just how big and expensive some...

foamboy
replies: 0 views: 691
foamboy 9th December 2009

I am helping a friend install a soundcard. He uses Nuendo version 1.02. The problem is under the devices menu, when we click on...

Me2D2
replies: 6 views: 683
Me2D2 9th December 2009

I know compression is making the file smaller but it makes it sound bigger in sound to me I dont use much compression but my...

finlove
replies: 25 views: 3,048
AdamAshleigh 9th December 2009

Here is a guitar my buddy just got and he knows absolutely nothing about I found that they were made in the 80's and that's...

Baderup99
replies: 0 views: 5,817
Baderup99 9th December 2009

how does that work out?

stellar
replies: 42 views: 11,010
SANDS 9th December 2009

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum as far as posting goes. I've been reading through here a lot over the past few months though....

AaronEdgarDrum
replies: 0 views: 1,722
AaronEdgarDrum 9th December 2009

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...

ianbryn11
replies: 20 views: 1,763
ianbryn11 9th December 2009

I'm sooo confused. Presonus inspire 1394 and windows 7 incompatibility issues please call me! I'll mail ya five bucks! Haha...

Kollision
replies: 1 views: 550
Danner 9th December 2009

Hi. I have been reading gearslutz since a couple of years ago. I'm not an engineer, but everything i know on this matter, I...

Blodo
replies: 0 views: 433
Blodo 9th December 2009

do i need a converter from 220v to 110v, when buying effects with 9vdc or 9vac from usa, to use in europe?

hearteh
replies: 4 views: 1,418
eugd 9th December 2009

What happened to motif sounds I hardly hear them being used anymore in mainstream production anymore. Is the actual sound...

tharemedy
replies: 0 views: 829
tharemedy 9th December 2009

Anybody have any experience recording one of these? I just acquired one and the tone through an amp is great-if you crank the...

icebox
replies: 4 views: 2,198
alkooloid 9th December 2009

This must be a dumb question, but i struggled last night. Have a quicktime movie, export only the AIF of it. Open Logic, open...

Johnny Favorite
replies: 2 views: 1,654
Johnny Favorite 9th December 2009

Hello, My question goes out to those who own, or have worked with/heard both of these mics. Can you give me an idea of the...

Neukoln
replies: 12 views: 6,350
deuce42 9th December 2009

I'm about to get myself a bae 11 slots rack but if the actions perform well as a stereo comp then I will go for a sweet 10. Do...

Jackie Moon
replies: 2 views: 549
Jackie Moon 9th December 2009

Curious how folks using tube mics and tube pre's monitor the deterioration of the tubes to decide on replacements, and how you go...

Danner
replies: 1 views: 633
fhames 9th December 2009

These look like cool units. Is the stereo field unit also an MS box? How are users liking these? True Tape box looks cool.

GrooveMerchant
replies: 0 views: 559
GrooveMerchant 9th December 2009

Just spreading the good news on a great mic: Buy Electro-Voice N/D868 Kick Drum Microphone Factory Restock | Percussion...

switch777
replies: 0 views: 634
switch777 9th December 2009

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anybody knows of a shortcut in PT8 that will allow me to select a track and then scroll through...

blacklight_uk
replies: 1 views: 637
systemexclusive 9th December 2009

Hey Everyone, So we've started over because I had original left the M-Patch 2 open 100%. This time, one of the files will be...

spencerc
replies: 19 views: 965
Sigma 9th December 2009

Hi, Am working on a project in the post-rock vein, think mogwai, godspeed, sigur ros type thing. I need a guitar plug in that...

Kore
replies: 0 views: 2,647
Kore 8th December 2009

Are there any drum samples out there with this type of ring out in them... sounds awesome - all my drum samples are so sterile......

rack gear
replies: 3 views: 747
chrisso 8th December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search