The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Do any of you use trackball mice? I just got one and getting used to it, though it is nice giving my arm a rest.

MikeTSH
replies: 45 views: 18,229
nightscope 15th December 2009

Hi. I'm currently recording a song and I'd like to make the chorus over-the-top huge. I'm particularly interested in how many...

Mr.Melody
replies: 8 views: 4,396
Kiwi 15th December 2009

I really got inspired form the introduction song in the crips and bloods made in america movie! I cant seem to reproduce the...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 729
Kiwi 15th December 2009

I have a simple synth line, quarter notes.. and when i enable flex time (slicing), it splits some of the synth hits in the middle...

Umlaaat
replies: 2 views: 754
tamasdragon 15th December 2009

I PLAN ON GETTING A MICROPHONE, I WAS THINKING BOUT THE BLUEBIRD OR MXL V69XM Tube Condenser Mic tell me what yall think iz best

DYERIS
replies: 1 views: 514
8inthemorning 15th December 2009

Would be very nice if anyone could send me the manual as pdf Many thx in advance

TobyToby
replies: 0 views: 1,846
TobyToby 15th December 2009

Any recommendation please? I have passive pickups kfhkh

hellojello
replies: 3 views: 590
hellojello 15th December 2009

I am using a lot of my stuff for location work. To easily identify my stuff I currently have a strip of yellow tape wrapped...

m_gant
replies: 3 views: 2,484
m_gant 15th December 2009

Bought a TC Electronics M350 (Reverb/Delay) for live use in my church band. The problem is that the mixer I'm working with...

msp13everlasting
replies: 7 views: 718
FeatheredSerpent 15th December 2009

considering one of the two monitoring set-ups in the title of the thread. Done extensive research, listened to just about...

aof21
replies: 0 views: 2,577
aof21 15th December 2009

I'm recording an acoustic guitar duo this weekend and they want me to add drums and bass to their performance. I'll be using...

AC Long
replies: 1 views: 904
A LaMere 15th December 2009

Does anyone know of a previous company called Tour sound products TM, from bohemia NY. I found some speaks and the backs of them...

BFSound
replies: 0 views: 1,901
BFSound 15th December 2009

Anyone have this? I lost my free kontakt 3.5 setup and i have lots of sessions using 3.5. I just reinstalled my OS and now I...

jlmusik
replies: 1 views: 633
temetrepo 15th December 2009

Take a listen, some of the best from Dr. Luke/Max Martin in a while! :-) KE$HA on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s,...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 0 views: 780
Eddie T. Ellis 15th December 2009

Anyone know a bit about the new tubes being made today? I'm looking to re-tube this Demeter mic preamp I got, but I don't want...

thermos
replies: 8 views: 2,603
thermos 15th December 2009

I've read a lot about ProAc Studio 100's and a lot of my favourite mixers use them. I am wondering though about the quality of...

recall
replies: 3 views: 5,386
tsvisser 15th December 2009

How would you guys go about getting this vocal sound? I've tried a few different things, it seems too perfect to be multiple...

LewisFTW
replies: 3 views: 861
LewisFTW 15th December 2009

It's fun and enlightening for me (and maybe for you) to read stories about people's beginnings and history, including family...

Darwin James
replies: 5 views: 850
Led 15th December 2009

I just got my new ensemble up and running. Now I am pondering the best way to hook up my fmr RNP, RNC and RNLA and mics. I guess...

bassguy6
replies: 3 views: 1,082
fhames 15th December 2009

eBay try not to do this very often and i have no ties to the seller. my heart breaks that i can't at least have this to point to...

quantumpsych
replies: 0 views: 512
quantumpsych 15th December 2009

I think ive exhausted the bass in Reason, I shape them with over drive reverb and such, and find that even despite tweaking the...

ChaosCreation
replies: 0 views: 531
ChaosCreation 15th December 2009

I understand this site is called GEARslutz and not RECORDINGTECHNIQUESslutz, but where do you guys actually discuss recording and...

enroper
replies: 12 views: 1,319
Jules 14th December 2009

I'd like to use an old Bogen CHS35A to drive a small center speaker to check my mixes in mono. The line coming out of my...

scoring4films
replies: 0 views: 693
scoring4films 14th December 2009

Just a quick question! Does anyone know if the libraries AlexB made will work on Nebula Free? Or do I need to buy Nebula 3? I...

Tesseract
replies: 4 views: 2,162
Everbeatz 14th December 2009

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I come with questions...hidzabduction I am trying to connect my new Avedis MA5 via AES...

Jose
replies: 6 views: 1,076
Jose 14th December 2009

Something I've been wondering for quite awhile - what's the general consensus on licensing issues using major vst's or vsti's in...

TheRealistWord
replies: 10 views: 3,946
RonT 14th December 2009

I found some cool 2-way Tour sound products tweeter cab's and i was curious if any know anything about tour sound products or...

BFSound
replies: 1 views: 867
BFSound 14th December 2009

I just recently got into my possession a Reissmann MR50. The cord isn't standard (XLR or anything). Hopefully from the pictures...

pgurugp
replies: 2 views: 3,152
JQ127 14th December 2009

I already own and love my Brauner Phantom, and I have an opportunity to get a good deal on either / and / or a Blue Kiwi or a...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 16 views: 1,019
andrewenson 14th December 2009

Hi guys, i´m having a lot of troubles with recording good rap vocals on my home studio setup, now i´m trying to fix acoustic...

theziq
replies: 3 views: 1,395
theziq 14th December 2009

Looking for a twin pre unit that'll really deliver on electric guitars. More specifically, I want something suited to my quirky...

che_guitarra
replies: 8 views: 5,445
RCM - Ronan 14th December 2009

I was just looking at some production pictures from the movie Avatar, and stumbled on this one: Photos from Avatar Something...

JPeters86
replies: 23 views: 2,890
ignatius 14th December 2009

Hi there. If there are old threads about this, please post a link. I bought a 1 year old Macbook Pro yesterday. It came with a...

Rappy
replies: 7 views: 1,086
Rappy 14th December 2009

I've recently upgraded my little setup from a FirePod with no other mic pre to a Duet and a Pendulum Audio MDP-1. Less inputs...

spidernook
replies: 1 views: 617
netsound 14th December 2009

im mixing a song at the moment and the vocal is harsh when it hits high sections but i have to cut lots of freqs but it seems...

finlove
replies: 9 views: 806
Surbitone 14th December 2009

Hi I'm looking for a studio suitable for mixing an album in Zurich Switzerland. for me this means it has to have a good...

matt thomas
replies: 2 views: 668
kjfarley 14th December 2009

I'm going to be tracking a cd in a couple of days for a friend of mine, but I'm going to be using equipment he rented and...

jmorganmitchell
replies: 2 views: 559
steelyfan 14th December 2009

Hi! I'm planning to buy a Liquid mix 16 and Uad2 solo Flexi. I''ve read that liquid mix works well on compressors, so, which...

jaumepardalito
replies: 11 views: 1,350
Matt Hepworth 14th December 2009

Is there a way to drag a region in Logic up or down on the arrange screen without moving it in time? I just want to move the...

producer3000
replies: 6 views: 708
bleen 14th December 2009

Hi, I'll buy one of these unit next week and I was wondering what was the difference in sound between those two. One is 2...

Ntchi
replies: 4 views: 8,754
Saintz 14th December 2009

I just thought I'd start a thread on this cause it was a cool experience. Last weekend I went to mix a cd with one of my bands...

Black Shadow
replies: 6 views: 826
JimmyTurbo 14th December 2009

I just wanted to give props to Dave Pearlman. I've owned a Tm2 for about a year now and in the last 3 months have had a problem...

norman_nomad
replies: 3 views: 923
Grumblefoot 14th December 2009

guys what is that tune out at the moment with the really cool chorus change the guys sings it very falsetto ps im in the uk so...

tiny333
replies: 29 views: 1,343
daveytinners 14th December 2009

I've seen an awfully lot of Great River ME1-NV's for sale on Ebay and here in the classified sections lately. All of the demos...

beechstudio
replies: 47 views: 3,537
TRCS 14th December 2009

Hi guys. I've read a couple of threads on here relating to this, which helped out a lot. But I'm wondering if anyone's had...

daveytinners
replies: 0 views: 403
daveytinners 14th December 2009

I have some $$ coming in, and a really want to upgrade the interface to my iMac. Top contender has been the Apogee Duet, which I...

Danner
replies: 2 views: 587
Danner 14th December 2009

Hey guys, researching mic pres (have been for a while), hoping to find some great direction. Let's get to it: Genre: Pop...

captainhook79
replies: 10 views: 784
nonamesleft 14th December 2009

My m88 that I bought new a few months ago sounds quite bad on the kick drum. It seems to have more gain than other dynamics, so...

cchord59
replies: 3 views: 1,291
Friedemann 14th December 2009

Hello GS, My local dealer had some refurb A7's for about 45% off the new price. I was going to buy a new set, but they said I...

Brent
replies: 3 views: 1,898
AshleySmith06 14th December 2009

I was thinking of getting a pair of KM184's mainly just for acoustic guitar but also OH's. However after looking at the Schoeps...

TLMUSIC
replies: 11 views: 9,653
Johns 14th December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search