The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

... I love you guys! Gearslutz is extremely good. I read hear everyday. Thank you!

greatgreatriver
replies: 15 views: 899
greatgreatriver 16th December 2009

Hi everyone, So I've got a good foundation in recording, I do bands and symphony orchestras and other various location...

mrbutterskin
replies: 2 views: 613
tomorrowstops 16th December 2009

So my next adventure with summing is to try inserting compressors in subgroups (or individual tracks), i.e, my Fatso for guitars....

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 537
Unknown soldier 16th December 2009

YouTube - Don Alder - Harp Guitar Acoustic Guitar - Canadian Folk Music Awards - 2009 Nominee

MikeyMike
replies: 5 views: 887
systemexclusive 16th December 2009

Hey guys, How do you guys typically deal with a kick that gets louder on the 1 beat coming in or out of choruses? A drummer with...

slowjett
replies: 6 views: 741
BrandRecordingCo 16th December 2009

Hi all I want to be able to take a stereo mix (line level, balanced, +4) and sum it to mono balanced. (Two Balanced XLR...

mixerguy
replies: 1 views: 1,988
superwack 16th December 2009

Ok so you walk into a studio you've never been to before with some random studio moniors and a room your not use to.. What are...

definate
replies: 0 views: 1,301
definate 16th December 2009

Can Pro Tools LE be run on a Mac Book Pro without any external interfaces (such as a Digi 002, 003)? I've seen the MBox 2 Micro...

Walker0509
replies: 1 views: 939
Unknown soldier 16th December 2009

I picked up a D12e on a bargain. The first time I tried it out, I thought that it had this really high bump around 250hz. ...

Goliath|Audio
replies: 31 views: 3,385
The_Shoe 16th December 2009

Anyone know what the small keyboard on top is? On first glance I thought Mini Korg but some other shots don't really look like...

bbgallaway
replies: 4 views: 817
bbgallaway 16th December 2009

This drum loop is obviously squeezed well beyond what it should be, but I just wanted to see how dirty this "clean" box...

magus888
replies: 20 views: 1,418
midnightsun 16th December 2009

hi there I'm now the proud owner of both drumagog and bfd2. they're both updated to the newest version as well as my logic...

qin smith
replies: 2 views: 1,431
matteo_stress 16th December 2009

I have a synth with a set of stereo outs. I definitely want to keep it in stereo because the arpeggiations are panned L and R. ...

girlthatdrums
replies: 6 views: 651
ssaudio 16th December 2009

Hi all, I'm in the proccess of researhing what electronic drum kit would be right for me. I am a BFD2 user and mostly what I...

ddp
replies: 35 views: 6,233
girlthatdrums 16th December 2009

I am looking for a shockmount for an Oktava (Oktavamod) mk-219. It has a rectangular tapered body similar to a 421. I am...

xaos
replies: 3 views: 1,915
Brad Lunde 16th December 2009

i need to use a neve 1081 into a digi 002r and im wondering if i use te +4 setting or -10 setting on the back of the digi002r

mikoo69
replies: 17 views: 1,179
strewnshank 16th December 2009

I dont care WHAT anyone says..this sounds pretty damn good for Behringer!! YouTube - Bugera V55HD 55 Watt...

RTR
replies: 2 views: 885
RTR 16th December 2009

Ok im looking for a mic to capture someone with a squidward like voice for broadcast. Ive tried condensers like the Oktava mk219...

1ManBand
replies: 4 views: 570
Slate416 16th December 2009

Don't know what to call it, but I would like an adapter that screws onto a mic stand, and then provides 3 male threads so I can...

gregory
replies: 0 views: 624
gregory 16th December 2009

I just treated my new room in my new house with Acoustic panels from Acoustimac and some old 703 and 705 pieces I had laying...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 1 views: 683
Danner 16th December 2009

when i click on the button at the top of the channel strip i don't seem to get a menu come up. nothing! however it does work on...

nick-the-sax
replies: 10 views: 2,461
reelsteve 16th December 2009

What reverb can sound like in this record? I think this is Bricasti or Lexicon.

Ildooss
replies: 3 views: 791
Froombosch 16th December 2009

Hey guys, I've been a huge Descendents fan forever (20+years), and while I know that they are super talented, I've never really...

S.Filpansick
replies: 3 views: 748
packagebear 16th December 2009

Sorry, i know there are probably many threads on this, but I couldn't find the answer. I'm reamping some guitar and drum parts...

Freedomof81
replies: 3 views: 925
gainreduction 16th December 2009

Can anyone point me in the direction of a rackmount kit for a Glyph external HD? Specifically for the GT050Q. Hard-drives...

che_guitarra
replies: 1 views: 1,094
Silas Holmes 16th December 2009

We have a 57 that started acting up a while ago so it's been replaced and put aside. I was wondering though if it might be...

tgs
replies: 5 views: 792
jarrydn 16th December 2009

Hi all, I wonder can anyone help me to get my A80 RC MKII working ? I have just received this machine and have no transport...

norm!24
replies: 1 views: 962
norm!24 16th December 2009

I want to see about ordering the 8MP by Line Audio (a Swedish Company)... But when I send emails I don't get anything back. And...

joshuarlyon
replies: 10 views: 932
noiselab 16th December 2009

So, long story short conversations of marriage have been coming up a lot between my girlfriend and I. She's from Singapore. So...

Storyville
replies: 19 views: 1,337
Saudade 16th December 2009

The KSM-32 is a Shure classic and has been around for a long time. The opinions on this microphone are so different depending...

jujufactory
replies: 70 views: 7,896
nickolo 16th December 2009

Can anyone tell what kind of mic is Tose singing into? Is it possible to buy a pop filter like that? I've been looking for a pop...

Matej
replies: 1 views: 626
Splico 16th December 2009

Yesterday I had to mix a live performance for a client whose music I'd never heard before. I imported the files and set my...

josephbranciforte
replies: 7 views: 943
sputnick 16th December 2009

James Cameron on the set of Avatar.

drockfresh
replies: 10 views: 3,794
jozzafunk 16th December 2009

Hey,Wondered if anyone could help me with this matter. I have been sifting through billionsa of forums and reveiws to try and...

dean1979
replies: 1 views: 2,397
a zombie 16th December 2009

Can someone tell me when it's best to use Balanced cables in my studio? I have an RME Fireface 800, patchbay, Synthesizers,...

clank72
replies: 5 views: 2,818
The Elf 16th December 2009

After waiting for mastering, doing the paper work, sending out the cover art, and waiting for my album to come back, i just...

sunnyb
replies: 5 views: 2,057
Makinithappen 16th December 2009

Post-its everywhere reminding you to keep at it, pins on every seat other than the studio, new piece of gear for every full days...

Tim Davis
replies: 10 views: 1,014
Amun Ra 16th December 2009

Hi all. Anyone know what mic he used on his recent album? It is one hell of a sound. Thanks, Spigg

Ski spiggy
replies: 2 views: 567
Mnemosound 16th December 2009

I recently stated in a post (regarding character discrepancies between identical speaker units) that i found it difficult to...

mirror symmetry
replies: 19 views: 2,649
u b k 16th December 2009

Okay I been trying to understand compression better and it is coming toghether except release. For example how a faster release...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,712
Mike Caffrey 16th December 2009

i see a trident 70 for sale. the board has been re-capped and cleaned. how much do you guys think this board is worth? i'm...

andrewenson
replies: 1 views: 586
Sean Sullivan 16th December 2009

hey everyone! just thinking of doing some studio mixing upgrades, and am looking for your opinions. I'm looking to get some...

skills
replies: 19 views: 4,526
James Lehmann 16th December 2009

So I know this has been discussed before (I've searched the old threads), however I'd like to get some opinions for my specific...

rock15478
replies: 16 views: 2,605
tapehiss 16th December 2009

I have these both in my possession I started A/Bing them today RevF has an input transformer, RevG does not These are the last...

EBGB
replies: 10 views: 2,423
EBGB 16th December 2009

Hi, my friend has a pretty crappy Les Paul copy of some off brand and the rhythm switch wasn't working, so I decided to check out...

Baderup99
replies: 3 views: 782
Sean240 16th December 2009

Here is a drum track I just recorded. I'm going to be recording a raw sounding drum track for an indie-type album soon and I just...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 1,107
AudioHipster 16th December 2009

If anybody relies on Blevins Audio Exchange for MCI parts/ service, you may want to look into stocking up on spares now. One of...

subspace
replies: 17 views: 3,990
JQ127 16th December 2009

I bought an old 1968 Vox Defiant from an int'l vintage dealer. Has 2 -12" Goodmans. One speaker is really GREAT, one...

loglinear
replies: 3 views: 3,413
John Eppstein 16th December 2009

Been searching around looking for anyone that's done audio clips of compressors on the bus...a before and after type deal. API...

mikecorwin
replies: 6 views: 1,019
Musiclab 16th December 2009

1. is it possible to increase the overall quality for a you tube instrumental track by software/daw,conversion and so on for...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 751
TAXS 16th December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search