The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For those who don't have a decent pre-amp yet, it is time to speak to Santa. Merry Christmas to all the Gear Slutters.

jujufactory
replies: 2 views: 618
Subversounds 24th December 2009

So its finally happened , but for TV ads!!! A congresssional bill is being voted on to require TV stations to keep the same...

Bubbakron
replies: 68 views: 3,696
Jim Williams 24th December 2009

hello sub-woofers;)) i hope some of you could help me a little bit or can give me tip. I read some articles mentioned here on...

Okatvius
replies: 1 views: 983
seriousfun 24th December 2009

Had some free time at the studio, and a couple to many drinks, so I decided to make this with a couple friends, for all you...

MMski
replies: 18 views: 1,171
Bubbakron 24th December 2009

So how do I set up high pass for external SSL buss compressor with sidechain? I am using Cubase 5... Would it be: Set up SSL as...

amcnally336
replies: 3 views: 1,461
FeatheredSerpent 24th December 2009

I've been blessed with a nice chunk of cash this Christmas, and I am going to order a pair of monitors for my amateur home...

Danner
replies: 7 views: 6,249
Danner 24th December 2009

Hey guys, I was wondering if i connect this to my laptop, will i see 4 different tracks on Reaper or will I sill see just one...

Sdz
replies: 4 views: 631
Sdz 24th December 2009

Although ones room is treated as best as possible,will keeping the volume low help with taming any problem freqs or at least over...

drummerboy1533
replies: 10 views: 1,415
Ethan Winer 24th December 2009

Sorry if there's already a topic, but I couldn't find one. Does anyone have any info on Leonard Cohen's "Songs of Leonard...

deadman
replies: 3 views: 951
Blewgrass 24th December 2009

So I'm watching NC State struggle to keep up with Arizona in the annual ACC-Pac 10 basketball game. There are some strange...

Daedalus77
replies: 3 views: 810
dbbubba 24th December 2009

Hi, Just wondering if the URS N4 is a different eq than the N series (is it exactly the same eq with different eq points and...

Coldsnow
replies: 0 views: 615
Coldsnow 24th December 2009

Hi all, Just wondering what your thoughts are about sending recorded tracks out to outboard gear then re-recording them to a...

frazzman
replies: 18 views: 6,145
Musiclab 24th December 2009

I have Zed r16 as main interface. I have 2 Whirlwind IMP DI's I have a Presonus blue tube pre-di Which would be best to use...

m_gant
replies: 22 views: 1,873
Fletcher 24th December 2009

looking at buying a 16 channel fella to do some live recordings at my rehearsal studios. im also curious which would be more...

y0ud
replies: 4 views: 1,862
Puffer Fish 24th December 2009

Hi, I need to connect Apogee DA-1000E-20 converter which has XLR outputs to unbalanced amplifier. Apogee data sheet says that...

dennyl
replies: 0 views: 1,726
dennyl 24th December 2009

Hm. Your answer makes me wonder: would it be possible (if costly) to tune a microphone to a specific voice? For instance, let's...

Sinocelt
replies: 9 views: 923
Sinocelt 24th December 2009

I am working in Pro Tools LE on a 17" Macbook Pro, running LE 8, with a UAD Solo Laptop. The lack of ADC is freaking...

evillain
replies: 161 views: 12,923
nativeaudio 24th December 2009

Hello GS, Got a quick question.... Ive got a song with 2 tracks, one acoustic guitar, and one with vcls.... I tried a bunch of...

ianbryn11
replies: 11 views: 1,420
Black Shadow 24th December 2009

Hello to ADAM P11A user When I sit front of P11A about 4 foot(100~120cm) , I still can hear Ridon Tweeter Hiss sound.(both...

alyi
replies: 3 views: 1,361
CrystalNight 24th December 2009

I've heard a lot of people say that the QTC mics sound better when they get real spec phantom power. How would I go about testing...

JustAnotherUser
replies: 2 views: 607
MikeMitchell 24th December 2009

Apologies if discussed before, I searched but I found nothing. I was just wondering if there's a huge difference using, let's...

el_gato
replies: 2 views: 1,073
el_gato 24th December 2009

First, sorry for my bad english - I'm danish.... Hope you understand. I have these two sets of monitors in my home studio for...

Sugarman
replies: 18 views: 9,531
jcc449 24th December 2009

I Was going to write a review for some of my preamps but I decided to let you have a listen first. I used a Shure Sm7B (no...

mdjice
replies: 44 views: 7,675
Dove 24th December 2009

I saw this in my Addictive Drums demo! Happy Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a very Happy New Year to all of...

sam guaiana
replies: 1 views: 742
metalfan8806 24th December 2009

That has a low output so your not padding the crap out of it????

Nu-tra
replies: 24 views: 2,562
mltamisin 24th December 2009

I'm currently working on a song that has harmonies on the vocals during both verse and chorus. I'm finding it quite difficult to...

Xspringe
replies: 19 views: 9,831
SpeakUpStudios 24th December 2009

Guys I need help finding the right Preamp for my situation. I am about to buy a Pearlman Tm-1 and i need a preamp that will agree...

SOUTHdashWEST
replies: 28 views: 2,901
pan60 24th December 2009

Hey people... I have no clue what this Fairlight system is worth and was hoping you could help me put a realistic and fair buy it...

midasxl4
replies: 2 views: 916
midasxl4 24th December 2009

I need a software for slicing up and quantizing recorded drums. It's not a loop-slicing thing, maybe a 3 minute wave that needs...

Mappe12
replies: 3 views: 2,498
work2do 24th December 2009

How many time do you normally need to mix a record? a record like this: 10-12 tracks real drums 2 rhythm guitars melodic...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 31 views: 2,516
dbbubba 24th December 2009

For working on Electro Pop/Rock Which do you think better suits my needs?

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 24 views: 6,749
JJAM 24th December 2009

Just bought a pair of cascade fathead II and try it on my drum (that sound really bad) with my interface preamp (focusrite pro...

laperlestudio
replies: 1 views: 736
Lonnie5 24th December 2009

I am 100 % deaf on my right ear, left is great though. How important do you feel hearing on both sides is when you're mixing...

antontheband
replies: 8 views: 993
SighBorg 24th December 2009

Hi everyone. I owned a Mesa Dual Rectifier 3ch, a Mesa Tremoverb Dual Rectifier 2 ch, a Marshall MKII Bass 1977 with and a...

matskull
replies: 18 views: 1,664
matskull 24th December 2009

when I'm mixing down with lots of tracks (30+), I always end up lowering my master fader significantly to keep the master buss...

YoYo Mel
replies: 15 views: 1,860
bgrotto 24th December 2009

In December, I'm going to build a desktop PC for music production. I've heard it's a good idea to start with buying the Audio...

bigbonthabeat
replies: 7 views: 2,359
cltd 24th December 2009

Since 2 yrs i'm using an RME Fire Face 400 and although I love its stability, I find its sound too flat, harsh and clinical... As...

Prahlad
replies: 6 views: 1,104
Prahlad 24th December 2009

Any tips for linking my stereo master fader on analog board? ZED R16 Do they sell fader caps or something that do this? Or...

m_gant
replies: 1 views: 515
bgrotto 23rd December 2009

About to get MC Mix and Transport... starting to wonder about this....hmmm.

indie
replies: 2 views: 705
sam guaiana 23rd December 2009

I got a Komit comp I wanna get rid of and buy the CLA Plugins. Should I do it or should I get another 500 like a Pico? Should I...

DIGI ENT
replies: 6 views: 1,076
DIGI ENT 23rd December 2009

Any opinions on 500-series tube preamps ? I found these two...... LaChapell 583s Vacuum Tube Preamp Tubule Tube...

ScumBum
replies: 39 views: 10,821
ScumBum 23rd December 2009

i like to know some reference tracks, scores that represent the current state of the art in midi orchestration. something well...

shangoe
replies: 5 views: 1,345
shangoe 23rd December 2009

I'm just trying to get some approach advice on how you handle your mixes. So here go my questions: Do you guys approach...

captainhook79
replies: 14 views: 1,159
joeq 23rd December 2009

I am looking for a sound card like the duet but that runs under p.c. Any suggestions ?

seb37000
replies: 2 views: 611
DavidFury 23rd December 2009

So I want to get a small 2 channel preamp A/D/A unit for taking with me when I'm travelling. Something good quality and...

travisbrown
replies: 4 views: 692
travisbrown 23rd December 2009

Hi, i just get a RME Fireface 800 How can i monitor it to my speakers ? There's only headphones output... please help me

SimonJohns
replies: 3 views: 1,067
Bubbakron 23rd December 2009

Hey Guys, I've been experimenting with tape saturation plus ever since I watched Charles Dye's DVD.. I have psp mixsaturator...

SOLOIST101
replies: 35 views: 4,075
Charlie-O 23rd December 2009

putting a new live setup together. in addition to all my hardware, i will be using a macbook pro running ableton. my question is...

VoltsUnited
replies: 5 views: 1,174
Bubbakron 23rd December 2009

I have noticed that the ELEKTRIK PIANO has been discontinued, but the NI site states that it is still included as part of Kontakt...

releaseyourself
replies: 7 views: 1,967
.T. 23rd December 2009

just want to tell everyone on this forum that i appreciate all the tips i've gotten here over the years not to mention the...

cavern
replies: 1 views: 593
BudgetMC 23rd December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search