The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,326
Views: 2,326
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Curious if anyone is using the Dangerous D-Box with Logic and running into the same Issue I am. When I'm monitoring off the DAW...

dwrene77
replies: 0 views: 656
dwrene77 8th January 2010

Hey to all you Slutz and merry Christ-mas! Listen I have a ART PRO VLA II tube compressor that has 12AT7 tubes in it. ...

csiking
replies: 1 views: 568
Alcje 8th January 2010

Hey, I always try to keep you GS'ers in the know of deals I find. Here's a nice little deal at Audiomidi.com Here's what you...

musicbydesign
replies: 13 views: 1,257
musicbydesign 8th January 2010

So I just got a Frontier Alpha Track from the Pops for me B-day. Gracias Pai..!!! I am running A PC (HP media tower 4GB 2.13...

Pana
replies: 3 views: 1,684
jeremyglover 8th January 2010

Does anyone here like the Mercury EQP1 here? I've got 2 in NYC but not sure if I should sell them? anyone? hittt

matthewdekay
replies: 7 views: 1,377
jimstrodamus 8th January 2010

Hi guys, I'm in the market for a simple LTC reader which can be plugged in via USB. We've got some film work coming in and...

MessianicDreams
replies: 3 views: 5,217
Matti 8th January 2010

I have one of these in fair condition that I may want to sell to a friend. I was hoping someone could give me a fair asking...

santo
replies: 7 views: 6,669
lame pseudonym 8th January 2010

Hi, just signed up to the forums. I have hit a bit of a downturn money wise and have now no recording equipment or...

jinjo
replies: 6 views: 3,097
enroper 8th January 2010

Do you flip the phase of the signal you send to headphones when tracking vocals? Obviously, if you did this to the whole signal,...

syntax
replies: 3 views: 701
Deleted User 8th January 2010

Without a permanent live engineer... Some friends of mine are in a band, quite experimental stuff going on and they want to...

iJoost
replies: 8 views: 8,764
iJoost 8th January 2010

I friend and bandmate had his house broken into Wednesday, 1-6-10. The gear taken was as follows: 1 Fender Jazz bass (1991),...

networkresearch
replies: 5 views: 863
networkresearch 8th January 2010

I always smile when people praise David Sides or any other pianists that play popular music as the best. With most of those...

JustCallMeRoc
replies: 73 views: 14,580
Jazzooo 8th January 2010

does anybody have advice on how to get the acoustic sound in two is better than one YouTube - Boys Like Girls- Two Is Better...

guitarguy1555
replies: 5 views: 1,319
guitarguy1555 8th January 2010

If you haven't tried it, you should! Blew me away...Did a backing vocal session with a bunch of stacks and was amazin! Male...

jho
replies: 11 views: 3,204
jho 8th January 2010

I'm in serious need of some expert help. I have an Access Virus TI, Nord Rack 2, and a DJ-set. What I want, is to connect...

Djones
replies: 0 views: 527
Djones 8th January 2010

Alright guys - once again. My Question goes out to all the gearslutz that used a midas venice for recording and maybe had the...

johnner
replies: 4 views: 6,602
Flying_Dutchman 8th January 2010

So there's in-line pads, what about the reverse? This is theoretical for the moment.. If you've got an sm57 going into a preamp...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 1 views: 1,248
FeatheredSerpent 8th January 2010

Anyone have a suggestion for an inexpensive cassette recorder with a stereo in? Preferably one without **** tons of hiss.

Storyville
replies: 15 views: 1,406
Victory Pete 8th January 2010

What is the main sound that repeats in the verse starting at 0:48? With the kick. YouTube - Little Weapon - Lupe Fiasco Is...

JCM123
replies: 4 views: 1,298
studiostuff 8th January 2010

I've typically always played strats and teles through fender amps. Usually clean, or just barely breaking up. But for quite a...

enroper
replies: 4 views: 913
Fastermouse 8th January 2010

hi all, im wondering that nobody knows this monitors http://www.me-geithain.de ...i've a pair of rl904 for a couple of weeks...

Andreas G
replies: 30 views: 19,679
Andreas G 8th January 2010

I want to re-create the 'Character' setting of the overdrive on my Fafner bass amp in software. When I press this button, the low...

Pschelfh
replies: 7 views: 1,347
Pschelfh 8th January 2010

hi everyone, i currently use a mackie 24/8 board to monitor my synths, but since most of them have digital outs, i was...

studio1234
replies: 3 views: 3,418
Johns 8th January 2010

Rules: 1. It has to be in a genre that you actually like or listen to. So if you dislike urban music, saying that you don't...

Lrmusic
replies: 67 views: 4,041
Saxon-of-a-son 8th January 2010

I just got my Fat head mics in and love them!!!! But, I am not totally familiar with the Blumlein Bar set up. I am mainly using...

replies: 5 views: 1,341
chrysb93065 8th January 2010

I borrowed a ipod from my friend because there are a lot of good movies in it. Next week I will give it back to him.But I like...

aliok798
replies: 0 views: 508
aliok798 8th January 2010

check this out Slutz! for those of you who wants to hear aggressive vox through an RE20 and an EV635a <object...

brooklynhero
replies: 9 views: 1,421
Stiff 8th January 2010

hey guys.. I'm trying to figure out how far out front to put the vocals. any good guesses on where the music bus meter should hit...

jordansikes09
replies: 0 views: 479
jordansikes09 8th January 2010

This thread is for sharing your best work under challenging circumstances. I don't mean your BEST WORK overall. I mean work...

ryst
replies: 6 views: 681
ryst 8th January 2010

I wanna see it!!!!!!!!!!! boingboingboing Anybody get any pics???

drBill
replies: 19 views: 5,083
tapehiss 8th January 2010

I am running LOGIC Studio 9, for some reason when i pull up a session, my aurora goes back to 44.1 khz and i can not change it...

JAKETYLER
replies: 1 views: 622
mattg082 8th January 2010

anyone going?

audioguynyc
replies: 7 views: 966
audioguynyc 8th January 2010

Hi to all . I finished remix for BT ( he provide all samples on his webside so there's no any stealing) , but what I would like...

sebastiansek
replies: 0 views: 508
sebastiansek 8th January 2010

is VariAudio a plug in, like could i use vst to au wrapper to use it in logic or no? if not is there a plug in that can turn...

Khaos Phreak
replies: 0 views: 934
Khaos Phreak 8th January 2010

Has anyone whom has dealt with a bed bug infestation had to use insecticide/poisons on/in their wood crafted instruments to kill...

tombak
replies: 46 views: 10,927
the_man361 8th January 2010

40k Studio

I've got about $40k (partial life savings) and am finally going to put it to work on a lifetime dream of building a studio. I...

jesse_zen
replies: 45 views: 4,127
davidguevara80 8th January 2010

hey everyone, im new to this forum, and this is my first post, i have looked at previous posts about the avalon 737, and i have...

damien907
replies: 24 views: 1,950
damien907 8th January 2010

I'm drawing a blank here, but I see people posting original multitrack files on the web at times of popular bands who are...

warhead
replies: 0 views: 468
warhead 8th January 2010

..yes again the same boring subject..but...I was reading a music tech. magazine today and an engineer, was, very confidently...

emreyazgin
replies: 49 views: 7,009
Mr.HOLMES 8th January 2010

Hi, i am working with Yamaha N12. I don't know how to connect my external effects (furman rv1, tc nova delay) and use it like aux...

andres_feret
replies: 0 views: 1,130
andres_feret 8th January 2010

So I have a little recording project with my girlfriend that I've been trying to better my recording skills for. I was reading...

dublave
replies: 2 views: 2,625
dublave 8th January 2010

I am building a 1" 8-track deck using a transport built from an Ampex AG-351 and Ampex AG-440B electronics. I have...

dbbubba
replies: 1 views: 2,288
dbbubba 8th January 2010

I've been thing about sending my MK-319 to him for the floating dome/ premium electronics mod. My intention is to use it as my...

Tipiumgrove
replies: 65 views: 7,302
memphisindie 8th January 2010

So recently I have been mixing in mono and I like it (monitor repair - using the tuner out of my speck xtramix as reccomended to...

choice_of_meat
replies: 1 views: 521
Aural Endeavors 8th January 2010

I'm looking to upgrade some gear in our main radio production studio. I need a console that will accomodate the following. I...

tomeford
replies: 0 views: 504
tomeford 8th January 2010

I wonder if the mythology and sales of a piece of hardware is increased when it gets turned into a plug in by a major developer....

Keire
replies: 1 views: 637
mobilemozart 8th January 2010

Hi everybody! My name is Alexander and I play in a kind of strange 2-piece band There's an always pregnant drummer (did I...

pipamail
replies: 6 views: 744
pipamail 7th January 2010

I am a novice to recording, and I've searched this site and haven't found an answer to what I think should be a simple question....

Buton777
replies: 2 views: 491
Buton777 7th January 2010

Seemingly not a Photoshop job. Thought it was at first with the chartered accountant's sign chopped off. The Guitar Store...

travisbrown
replies: 2 views: 1,044
sheltersoton 7th January 2010

Since ever I started doing ear training, I've become so much better at composing, mixing and playing piano without even...

JustCallMeRoc
replies: 25 views: 1,036
ElMosca 7th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search