The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm considering using BFD and or DKFH played on a full Vdrums studio set up instead of live drums do to no room to record them....

sventvkg
replies: 3 views: 973
sventvkg 1st January 2010

I was looking for a relatively cheap pair of active speakers for casual music listening via my laptop. After evaluating the...

lostintime
replies: 3 views: 11,114
lostintime 1st January 2010

Kind of by accident I found myself on YouTube last night. I got into Linda Ronstadt thing, checked out about 20 vids, all live,...

Steffmo
replies: 0 views: 581
Steffmo 1st January 2010

So my Axiom Pro 49 with Hypercontrol is on its way and I will order a Maschine (this video featuring Nelly Furtado's producers...

toejam34
replies: 0 views: 552
toejam34 1st January 2010

Happy new year everyone! I need your advice again! I'm looking for a bright modern sounding LDC to compliment my more darkish...

S.F.Sorrow
replies: 4 views: 790
S.F.Sorrow 1st January 2010

Hey, just a heads up to everyone still in 2009. Gravity feels kinds weird on this side of 2010. I wonder how it will affect...

mingustoo
replies: 11 views: 834
Yummerz 1st January 2010

A word of warning to other MC77 users... My MC77 blew up two days ago. Heard a pop, unit shut off... would not power up again....

I.T.
replies: 4 views: 1,289
BOWIE 1st January 2010

I keep seeing these Siemens Und Halske tubes on Ebay every so often. They seem to be valued less than the Telefunkens. Are all...

Iggy Poop
replies: 4 views: 2,408
2b-3 1st January 2010

Just got this bad boy and it's bad ass! Highly recommended to give your discs a professional look. Only 260 bucks and will...

mike vee
replies: 3 views: 614
mike vee 1st January 2010

hi guys, are there any good online dicussion forums/sites as far as hi-fi audio is concerned? (home theatre kind of stuff) ...

mark007
replies: 1 views: 534
Dean Roddey 1st January 2010

I can get dark and smooth or bright and harsh. I'm looking for that polished radio sound of smooth and still very present. Is...

Tone Monster
replies: 3 views: 1,569
mltamisin 1st January 2010

We are going to add an Analog 32 channel desk to the B room in January. We have a PT rig and a Logic rig in the mix room and a...

awakenedgroup
replies: 4 views: 760
Musiclab 1st January 2010

hi guys, are there any good discussion forums/sites as far as hi-fi audio is concerned? (home theatre kind of stuff) thanks

mark007
replies: 0 views: 492
mark007 1st January 2010

So, what do you do when a musician simply keeps playing takes in an effort to get it perfect, when it sounded good already.......

ianbryn11
replies: 36 views: 2,452
u b k 1st January 2010

YouTube - Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us What drums/percussion are used to get this sound? Anyone know of a...

JCM123
replies: 4 views: 4,441
JCM123 1st January 2010

I have some songs that I'd like to enter in some songwriting contests, but there are a lot of them and it's hard to tell what is...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 696
Mark Kaufman 1st January 2010

I am Looking to improve my Actual Microphone Locker, right now my budget is $300 and i am looking to buy a Used LDC.My mic Locker...

davidguevara80
replies: 29 views: 2,608
davidguevara80 1st January 2010

I use both the Radial passive & active DI's regularly, but I couldn't say one sounds better than the other. I've never really...

ericstadium
replies: 1 views: 1,867
seriousfun 31st December 2009

just out of curiosity (and a lil fun) how big was your biggest track count in pro tools (preferably le) and how many plugs/VI's...

Khaos Phreak
replies: 0 views: 482
Khaos Phreak 31st December 2009

A co-worker of mine was cleaning his office and found a book called "Handbook of Recording Engineering" from 1992. In...

Hxd Ped
replies: 13 views: 988
MC Blind 31st December 2009

Looking for some info on how to achieve a distorted reverb Bass sound. I have attached a small audio sample so you can hear what...

PositiveVibes
replies: 2 views: 1,512
PositiveVibes 31st December 2009

Hi guys, Just purchase about 60 feet of mogami 2534 cable to make (6) 1/4" unbalance, (2) 1/4" balance, (2) XLR male...

dglux
replies: 10 views: 1,029
BConrad 31st December 2009

Hello, I am looking for a Randall module case. Must be in excellent condition. If anyone has 1 or 2 they would like to sell...

rrtiludrop
replies: 0 views: 500
rrtiludrop 31st December 2009

Has anyone tried one of these? There doesn't seem to be much about it out there but it's very intriguing to me. I'd love some...

BLueROom
replies: 22 views: 6,686
bearhead 31st December 2009

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how these plugs differ in terms of how they add saturation? I am struggling to see a difference, and...

SOLOIST101
replies: 8 views: 883
machinated 31st December 2009

I'm not gonna be around the old computer tonight but I wanted to wish everyone here a happy, safe, and more...

djt4400
replies: 1 views: 457
ianbryn11 31st December 2009

I just picked up one of these systems. Digimediate - the best mix of people and technology after much looking around at many...

Alex Wyler
replies: 50 views: 5,269
saintjoe 31st December 2009

Hi Guys ... Any suggestions for a "spider" type shockmount for the Senn MKH 416 - the 0.748 inch diameter of this mic...

CarterMaya
replies: 17 views: 7,126
CarterMaya 31st December 2009

I just got my Doepfer LMK2 through the post and to say I'm delighted is an understatement. Little problem though, because it's...

The_Controllers
replies: 2 views: 502
The_Controllers 31st December 2009

Hey everyone so a few basic questions regarding Logic: 1. Is there really music difference between Logic Pro and Express? Im...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 6 views: 991
amnesiacjimmy 31st December 2009

Hey everyone, New to editing and just curious if you could help me out. Im working on a tune that needs a sweep pretty much...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 15 views: 977
Eddie T. Ellis 31st December 2009

Who here works for points? How has it worked out for you? I've been recording/mixing/producing for about 27 years, but have...

Ben B
replies: 1 views: 570
work2do 31st December 2009

BBC News - Music therapy 'may help cut tinnitus noise levels'

MikeTSH
replies: 14 views: 1,685
loopy 31st December 2009

I want to export my tracks that i recorded in Logic so that i can bring them to a studio i have access to and use their...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 2,187
FeatheredSerpent 31st December 2009

I'm an acoustic guitarist/vocalist and need to run four outboard "effects" on this mixer that has only 2 aux...

Donny Mann
replies: 0 views: 1,548
Donny Mann 31st December 2009

Nice pic of Vinnie in action... Can anyone help me id the mics?...

JulianFernandez
replies: 5 views: 752
pan60 31st December 2009

Hello all howdy I have a new Lunch box and 512c on the way and also a super sweet Lunchbag from Rob over at RPC Audio RPC Audio ...

fretless
replies: 2 views: 702
fretless 31st December 2009

Hi, I recorded a band live and the gtr players guitar was quite splattery distorted. I tried running it through a gtr plug to...

csiking
replies: 0 views: 462
csiking 31st December 2009
replies: 0 views: 645
Dave Reid 31st December 2009

I kinda wondered why this hasn't been mentioned yet. Does it hold up? Price tag? Although I never was a big fan of Cat...

doorknocker
replies: 29 views: 4,700
WindowSills 31st December 2009

Hey Gang, former record producer wanna be here. Some of you know me, some of you own some of my slutty analog gear from my big...

DCMIX
replies: 1 views: 490
DCMIX 31st December 2009

I read about this product on the Web, why would I need this very expensive product? The Meridian Sooloos System : The...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 723
RainbowStorm 31st December 2009

Hey! Anyone know anything about the state of guitar midi converters at the mo - I haven't looked at anything for years, and...

omnibeard
replies: 13 views: 2,734
Loc9 31st December 2009

I have a question: I've had a Lynx L22 PCI card for about five years now, and if it wasn't for my decision to move to Mac, I...

oprema
replies: 13 views: 3,514
jacktadoussac 31st December 2009

Hi guys, I am in the process of revamping my home studio and was wondering what is the best rig for me to get the best out of my...

dglux
replies: 0 views: 679
dglux 31st December 2009

Hello WOrld.This is the situation. I want/need to buy a mixer or some type of control surface but not sure what i need. My...

benbeatz
replies: 10 views: 4,895
benbeatz 31st December 2009

In my opinion, one of the best bands of the 2000's and absolutely No One has heard of them. Here's their latest: YouTube -...

deadman
replies: 0 views: 460
deadman 31st December 2009

Hi Folks! I have a couple of NS10's homemade sub mics that I've been using a lot for kick drum. They work great, but the...

Sput
replies: 17 views: 1,968
Sput 31st December 2009

I need to bring a set of xlr signals to two different sides of the building from a snake on stage with Minimal signal loss....

this n00b again
replies: 9 views: 22,720
tysonviolin 31st December 2009

Hi I have a question, maybe stupid and maybe not.hittt If I dont have enough preamps for recording a drum, can I use a preamp...

musiclabs
replies: 0 views: 569
musiclabs 31st December 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search