The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yo yo, So I typically mix indie rock and electronica/hip hop most of the time, but I'm doing a heavy metal band that wants to...

loveinoctober
replies: 29 views: 5,592
private_stock 4th January 2010

I just got the Audient pres and so far I love them. Just curious if anyone has compared them to the Steinberg MR816X?

GorillaToast
replies: 2 views: 1,056
GorillaToast 4th January 2010

Hello I'm demoing ADK chi system mic and schoeps MK2 with purple biz pre. I'm mainly testing on close recording with...

priko
replies: 3 views: 1,273
priko 4th January 2010

Is it possible to get 32 i/o using 4 ada8000 units?? I'm planning on getting a 32 channel board such as the Allen and Heath...

petrovinksy
replies: 8 views: 1,692
Karloff70 4th January 2010

If you have the time, listen to the the Dan Auerbach album (singer of the Black Keys), there is some VERY inspiring tones. It had...

Record Ready
replies: 12 views: 8,335
megl 4th January 2010
replies: 0 views: 687
sylwia666 4th January 2010

Hey Guys, Strictly speaking from a line amp application perspective, when folks are utilizing Ampex 440 electronics, are they...

obostic
replies: 5 views: 2,189
Doc Mixwell 4th January 2010

Who's using it? Are oxide shed problems still an issue? Has RGM solved this, or are they still producing bad batches? How does it...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 3 views: 850
Jake Dempsey 4th January 2010

Hello, I have a older Fatar Studio 90 Plus Keyboard. It has always worked perfect BUT, I am having a strange problem that I...

Tom music
replies: 7 views: 901
chroma 4th January 2010

Hi there. I went to the AES convention in NYC recently. I paid for the full admission and attended as many of the workshops,...

Rappy
replies: 3 views: 546
Rappy 4th January 2010

If im using a desktop interface like the lexicon I-onix series which i believe has stereo 1/4 outs how i would connect a sub with...

BFSound
replies: 4 views: 1,451
BFSound 4th January 2010

Hello everyone, I bought for my quad with 8 GB RAM a SSL Duende PCIe card, I've installed it in slot #3, in the other slots have...

SoundItaly81
replies: 1 views: 484
SoundItaly81 4th January 2010

I've been thinking of getting the echo audiofire 12 and selling my lynx aurora 8 for two reasons. One, freeing up money to be...

EqnoixStudios
replies: 5 views: 2,517
widgetlocsta 4th January 2010

I might be getting one and im curious as to how good these things are and how to use one? Can they only be used with certain card...

BFSound
replies: 0 views: 1,257
BFSound 4th January 2010

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows what effects are used on the vocals of Oasis' song: Champagne Supernova. To be more...

Xspringe
replies: 0 views: 1,422
Xspringe 4th January 2010

I don't mean to grill people on this unit, its just even after speaking to a customer service rep at Lynx I'm still a bit hazy....

gongbass
replies: 3 views: 845
kingsley 4th January 2010

Anyone else read it; if so what are your thoughts? I think it explains why a lot of the older generation is having trouble...

Lrmusic
replies: 3 views: 580
Lrmusic 4th January 2010

hello i would like to have some advise about mixing electric guitar, the genre is like cinematics, moving units, klaxon,...

elan
replies: 0 views: 583
elan 4th January 2010

YouTube - Commodore Vic-20 commercial at least for fun in the studiohehmezed We've come a long way baby.

indie
replies: 0 views: 523
indie 4th January 2010

I don't know if others have this problem, but my tolerance for high frequency seems to change from day to day. On some days, I...

Lunatique
replies: 5 views: 1,053
Tal Black 4th January 2010

I just did a little search on Youtube for a jazz classic "Moten Swing". To be honest I was horrified at the total lack...

loopy
replies: 3 views: 882
crufty 4th January 2010

I'm doing some work on an AMEK BIG console with Supertrue automation. The CMOS battery has died and left me with a...

BKahuna
replies: 6 views: 1,324
tubeaudiofan 4th January 2010

Found an add about a used Waves Diamond bundle for half the price. ILok is included. Could one transfere authorisations? Is it...

Radiogal
replies: 7 views: 1,021
WunderBro Flo 4th January 2010

Hello all, i recently acquired Valley's 730 DynaMap...unfortunately...no Manual. If there is anyone out there with the...

MattWheeler
replies: 2 views: 2,659
misjah 4th January 2010

Has anyone ever taken out or knows someone who has taken out an ad on facebook, or maybe a local online newspaper or magazine to...

deadman
replies: 0 views: 521
deadman 4th January 2010

Hi everyone, This is my post, but I've been reading this site for a while now and have found it very helpful, ...

beanerie
replies: 6 views: 647
beanerie 4th January 2010

So I've just about got my patch-bay set up, and I did decide to add my old Akai reel to reel to it. SOOO, I am a pro-tools user...

replies: 1 views: 2,376
....... 4th January 2010

This question is for those of you who at one time or another had to make the adjustment from working day-in-and-day out as an...

andrewh
replies: 0 views: 485
andrewh 4th January 2010

I recorded all the guitars on my record at my home studio in Logic. Each guitar was recorded with 2 mics. Each section of the...

mikoo69
replies: 15 views: 991
wwittman 4th January 2010

hey can anyone help me? i was just wondering if i record in pro tools le 8 on a 8 core mac pro with 8 GB ram will i have latency...

Khaos Phreak
replies: 24 views: 2,133
RoyJeeBiv 4th January 2010

so i went from nuendo to PT HD last year and spent the last few months working every day in protools, every now and then i need...

jonnymac
replies: 5 views: 1,327
robertshaw 4th January 2010

Hi all, this may seem redundant but what would be the hardware equivalent to the Massey L2007 plugin? I do not use a mix...

gfriend
replies: 2 views: 920
gfriend 4th January 2010

I feel like I've been stuck in a bit of a creative rut lately. So, fellow gearslutz, what has inspired you recently? A piece...

Andrew07
replies: 19 views: 976
ianbryn11 4th January 2010

I need a cheap loop pedal, but am hestitant to buy a guitar looper, as they are always expensive, and I'm not willing to pay a...

Fuff24
replies: 0 views: 4,233
Fuff24 4th January 2010

Well I knew it would happen eventually but figured it would be with the paid 9.0 upgrade not with a free maintenance/bug fix...

aleatoric
replies: 32 views: 3,762
RKrizman 4th January 2010

Hello there. I've found up some of my old floppy disks that have cubase song data on from when I was using an Atari ST many...

JonnyTekniq
replies: 6 views: 5,639
Silvertone 4th January 2010

This isn't going to be a good match, is it fellas. As in, the Summit won't drive the SM7 enough. I ask because I use an SM7 on a...

los marbles
replies: 4 views: 1,550
tapehiss 4th January 2010

I have just purchased a new 17" Macbook Pro and a UAD2 Solo/Laptop. I will be running Pro Tools & Live. I am...

evillain
replies: 9 views: 2,373
Metrobox 4th January 2010

So, who's your top 6 favorite Producers? I'll start : George Martin Bob Ezrin Bill Bottrell Jon Brion Roy Thomas Baker Quincy...

dick swifter
replies: 97 views: 7,800
mattssons 4th January 2010

Hi Folks, I realize that on paper the josephson c42 is a cardioid that handles about 135 db spl, but in real life.... I'm...

replies: 0 views: 1,055
1979 4th January 2010

Which is better for scratching and regular old beat mixing?

braindmg
replies: 1 views: 523
DavidFury 4th January 2010

Hi, I'm currently using the Duet as my interface. I am nearly finished building my vocal room (around 8ft away from my desk /...

TLMUSIC
replies: 1 views: 2,030
TLMUSIC 4th January 2010

For us how like the MC-930 and were waiting for the omni and supercardioid (and for everybody...), they are launched : MC****0...

mathieujm
replies: 16 views: 4,749
1979 3rd January 2010

Hey guys, I'm new to the idea of incorporating outside ad conversion into a recording setup, so please hang with me here. I...

captainhook79
replies: 8 views: 1,249
DavidFury 3rd January 2010

I'm mixing an alt-rock record that has three sets of room mics tracked (close mono, 15 ft away stereo pair, and 30 ft away stereo...

JB872
replies: 19 views: 2,644
wwittman 3rd January 2010

I have an all-in-one Sony receiver 5.1 package. Long story short, I can't really connect third party equip to it easily. I just...

bexarametric
replies: 6 views: 604
-=steve=- 3rd January 2010

Hey All, In efforts to add some OTB "warmth" to my mixes I'm looking at a few outboard pieces in the $1500 area. I...

gongbass
replies: 12 views: 2,125
mu6gr8 3rd January 2010

Is there anyone that uses Mcdsp ac1/2 AND the CSP, i'm interested in whether the CSP has a setting that sounds close to the Mcdsp...

SOLOIST101
replies: 1 views: 704
wwittman 3rd January 2010

I'm looking to spring for one or the other. Any users of both w/opinions? Mainly for vocal, you know, looking for...

mortimersnerdy
replies: 0 views: 790
mortimersnerdy 3rd January 2010

My 3 year old cousin loves to smack the sh*t out of drums I got him a remo drum for kids and he has a few other drums and...

drockfresh
replies: 4 views: 6,084
private_stock 3rd January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search