The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

OK I have one more slot left in the lunchbox and I'm looking for suggestions for which EQ i should put in there. I already have...

JCRockit
replies: 29 views: 1,574
digitrax 5th January 2010

I know there are some slutz on here that have worked with Todd Rundgren. I have always been amazed at his background vocals....

Skabeeb
replies: 0 views: 563
Skabeeb 5th January 2010

I posted this in the guitar section but got no answers. I'm re-posting here. Thanks. I want a tweed champ type amp. I had...

McPhaul
replies: 6 views: 3,626
Stitch333 5th January 2010

i cant zip my protools session folder because it says a certain wav file cant be read or written? also, when i try and open...

jonnymac
replies: 1 views: 1,170
jonnymac 5th January 2010

does anyone know if it's possible, and if so, where... to modify a Poritico 5014 to have stepped gain knobs?

t_d
replies: 0 views: 702
t_d 5th January 2010

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have gotten a surprise this year. A Profire2626. The wife heard me talkin bout it in my...

genesis
replies: 2 views: 739
recordinghopkins 5th January 2010

Buy Waves MaxxBCL Digital Stereo Maximizer | Compressors & Limiters | Sound Enhancers & Exciters | Musician's Friend I...

Temposelect
replies: 1 views: 910
Temposelect 5th January 2010

Hi All, Anyone got a contact detail for AUDIOPROP? They would seem to make very good studio speaker stands but their website...

Smalltone
replies: 0 views: 825
Smalltone 5th January 2010

I need some advice... a composer buddy of mine who has done a lot of tv and film work and managed to stay largely with video tape...

slipperydip
replies: 1 views: 687
syntheticrhyme 5th January 2010

Need some help choosing a firewire interface for my Toshiba Qosmio Laptop, (soon enough a desktop dedicated for Audio use). ...

FiveP
replies: 5 views: 899
dudeitsree 5th January 2010

So, you find an old lamp in the studio, give it and rub and.... You've got 3 wishes, but as always, there are rules... You...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 1 views: 581
steveyraff 5th January 2010

Hi, Could you recommend a cheap but reliable way of shipping audio gear from the USA to the UK? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 630
dudeitsree 5th January 2010

Ok, I dont know if I'm looking for something in vain here, or if describing it in words is too difficult to arrive at a correct...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 6 views: 1,293
Rasmus Faber 5th January 2010

It was bound to happen sooner or later, I am running Logic 9 Pro / Lynx Aurora 8 via FW and has been working flawlessly, today I...

Halloween
replies: 2 views: 951
Washington 5th January 2010

Hello, I'm looking for nicely bright condenser preferably in 100-500 euros price range and even more preferably,...

Tommi Inkila
replies: 19 views: 3,532
warhead 5th January 2010

Anyone know where I can get a ticket to NAMM? I'm back in LA and would love to go this year. Thanks!

Dopamine
replies: 0 views: 1,010
Dopamine 5th January 2010

The other day I had switched around the outputs on my 002. Long story short, I forgot I had done so, I played a PT session, my...

erock
replies: 12 views: 1,258
erock 5th January 2010

Hi guys, I'm curious if you hear any difference between RME Digi 9652 vs. HDSP 9652. I know of the hardware difference of...

exgt
replies: 0 views: 2,980
exgt 5th January 2010

So I recently installed Snow Leopard on my macbook pro and hauled out the rack case of studio gear to plug it in and make sure...

bvp663
replies: 0 views: 713
bvp663 5th January 2010

strong rumors about it. Tablets have been around for a while but with apple (if true) maybe it'll become more popular thus ...

gsilbers
replies: 19 views: 1,817
gsilbers 5th January 2010

Ughhh... On eof my dual Pre-amps has both an optical and coax out via Spdif to the Optical Bank C of my MOTU 2408. First I get an...

gongbass
replies: 3 views: 4,379
travisbrown 5th January 2010

Sorry, I meant pre orders.....Has anyone received their mics from a pre-order? I ordered a couple a month ago and I am salivating...

rayray145
replies: 3 views: 870
thebaron 5th January 2010

Hi I'm trying to find a new name to make music under and I'm hoping you guys can help me. I'm trying to compile a list of words...

woodfoot
replies: 7 views: 4,747
private_stock 5th January 2010

hey slutz, i'm here messing with nebula and just downloaded some of alexB consoles and eq's... issue is, i put them in the...

DivineMusic
replies: 11 views: 1,401
ysmgj 5th January 2010

John Vrtacic My friend and mentor passed away in Vancouver on August 19th 2009 from a long battle with cancer. He was my boss...

Ron Obvious
replies: 12 views: 3,050
travisbrown 5th January 2010

Ok after a few busy months the Move is finally done !! I moved my studio "The Cold Chamber" into Digital Services'...

mdjice
replies: 30 views: 4,566
SOUTHdashWEST 5th January 2010

I asked a well known Engineer in Melbourne Australia what was the biggest break through for him as an Engineer was and he said...

nicknames
replies: 0 views: 657
nicknames 5th January 2010

Does anyone have experience with either of these two units? I am wondering how the SSA 1.1 stacks up to the MA 2.2 as well as...

Tim T
replies: 5 views: 3,617
cgarges 5th January 2010

can the preamps on the ensemble be accessed in standalone mode?

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 4 views: 640
fhames 5th January 2010

Does anyone know of a (preferably) free reverb plug-in for Logic that has a hold/infinite sustain button on it. It can be...

replies: 2 views: 1,257
LdC 5th January 2010

I noticed the 4051 has been updated to "b". I did a search and turned up zero results for 4051b. The freq. response...

desotoslo
replies: 32 views: 15,291
666666 5th January 2010

OK!! I bought a pair of used HS80M's of of ebay about two months ago. I just started noticing a sound coming out of my left...

CityDump Records
replies: 0 views: 625
CityDump Records 5th January 2010

Hey everyone, I am a new poster here, and believe me, I have been reading as much as I can before posting ( I have pm'ed a few...

wolfattack
replies: 10 views: 861
Old Goat 5th January 2010

Hey i am a rapper. i will only be recording rap and rnb vocals. I currently have a Rode Nt1-a running through FMR RNP and RNC...

benbeatz
replies: 5 views: 5,382
benbeatz 5th January 2010

Hi, I'm currently recording and monitoring through my Apogee Duet. I have nearly finished my vocal room and need help setting it...

TLMUSIC
replies: 3 views: 626
TLMUSIC 5th January 2010

In case you haven't seen it, here is the link: AT&T I don't really have an opinion one way or the other about this artist....

sage691
replies: 85 views: 6,436
jmikeperkins 5th January 2010

The last time I did a recording I used Røde NT1 for the snare, and I liked it way more than the famous SM57. But one problem was...

deadringer971
replies: 7 views: 1,451
tampa 5th January 2010

I know that this has been asked before on the board, but no one has spoken up with any info. Can anyone share any details...

Riv
replies: 1 views: 4,842
Telefunk 4th January 2010

I am building my computer-based recording setup and I wonder what your thoughts are (within the budget - not neumann microphones...

kingdice86
replies: 9 views: 1,035
kingdice86 4th January 2010

Okay before I go for the question I will try to help you understand my setup so we don't have to have a million back and...

RDFiorentino
replies: 8 views: 960
RDFiorentino 4th January 2010

Hi, I just came across a pair of Yamaha NS-10s for really cheap (Going for about $200-250 possibly). I've attached a pic and...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 2 views: 1,280
sleeper1400 4th January 2010

WOW. Just wanted to share that. Music/recording/vibe is blowing me away. Itunes it.... Russell

lakeshorephatty
replies: 10 views: 803
Buss-me 4th January 2010

In reference to a recording/mixing console, What is a spring board?

lalalandguy
replies: 0 views: 475
lalalandguy 4th January 2010

So it doesn't seem like there's been much buzz about Jack Conte on this forum... He's a singer/songwriter/musician that composes...

eascholz
replies: 6 views: 1,833
ChrisCummins 4th January 2010

Yo yo, So I typically mix indie rock and electronica/hip hop most of the time, but I'm doing a heavy metal band that wants to...

loveinoctober
replies: 29 views: 5,589
private_stock 4th January 2010

I just got the Audient pres and so far I love them. Just curious if anyone has compared them to the Steinberg MR816X?

GorillaToast
replies: 2 views: 1,056
GorillaToast 4th January 2010

Hello I'm demoing ADK chi system mic and schoeps MK2 with purple biz pre. I'm mainly testing on close recording with...

priko
replies: 3 views: 1,273
priko 4th January 2010

Is it possible to get 32 i/o using 4 ada8000 units?? I'm planning on getting a 32 channel board such as the Allen and Heath...

petrovinksy
replies: 8 views: 1,692
Karloff70 4th January 2010

If you have the time, listen to the the Dan Auerbach album (singer of the Black Keys), there is some VERY inspiring tones. It had...

Record Ready
replies: 12 views: 8,335
megl 4th January 2010
replies: 0 views: 687
sylwia666 4th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search