The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

When doing basic tracks and some overdubs at a big studio recently I laid down what were suppose to be quick scratch vocals and...

mellotronic
replies: 2 views: 925
mellotronic 7th January 2010

So, you quantize your tracks. Naturally, some audio will end up "behind" other audio. You select all audio and apply...

NandoOg7
replies: 4 views: 1,637
NandoOg7 7th January 2010

Hey, I would like suggestions as to what new gear i can get for my home studio for £200? It can be plugins, other software,...

Mr Ben
replies: 0 views: 445
Mr Ben 7th January 2010

Hi, I am a new poster to the forum but have read alot of gear reviews and read alot of helpful reviews in the past which have...

Barry1
replies: 0 views: 1,602
Barry1 7th January 2010

So I've determined that I need a dedicated subwoofer for my Yamaha HS80m's because they are just not cutting it. Anything from an...

ryz0n
replies: 7 views: 12,077
sesshin 7th January 2010

I'm thinking of changing my software to pro tools (only for vocalrecording). But will it run smoothly without a Mac and hardware...

m&m's
replies: 5 views: 638
Ash Taylor 7th January 2010

I'm looking at upgrading my monitors. I currently use Alesis Active 620's (mezed) I have £650 saved up at the moment and I was...

smokescreensam
replies: 6 views: 877
Ash Taylor 7th January 2010

I'm looking for an amp to use with my Rhodes Piano. I saw Fender has these new Bassman TV's... Anyone with experience how...

Billy Palmier
replies: 1 views: 965
jproc 7th January 2010

This is at listening position -20db 20hz-18k sine sweep.But I have no idea what it means or how to correct it if there is...

skiroy
replies: 24 views: 1,626
Ethan Winer 7th January 2010

Had a Mbox 2 pro, It does not look like it will make it so I need a backup plan. What would you recommended I buy? I have a...

CityDump Records
replies: 0 views: 727
CityDump Records 7th January 2010

Hey guys i need your help... Im about to get a A/D converter and i was wondering if i really need a D/A.. I know that...

SOUTHdashWEST
replies: 24 views: 3,807
SOUTHdashWEST 7th January 2010

i have the 8030 genelecs and i feel i need more low freq i wonder should i edd a sub (7050) to my genelecs or should i buy the...

pastis
replies: 0 views: 958
pastis 7th January 2010

Tell me which one would you pick, and what's you reasoning behind choosing either one. kfhkh

Lifted
replies: 1 views: 811
Lifted 7th January 2010

So I just got an email from Alessandro Boschi with a free download for an analog panner program for Nebula, available to all...

EddieTheRed
replies: 1 views: 3,351
Arksun 7th January 2010

Interesting... UK singles sales reach record high | Music | guardian.co.uk And that's on top of the supposed slowdown in...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 0 views: 451
Ol' Betsey 7th January 2010

anyone wish to comment. I just read at harmony central that compressors do NOT make quiet sounds louder. the compressor's...

chasman
replies: 160 views: 16,966
Jules 7th January 2010

Hello, my name is Bill and I am packrat.... hoarders anonymous..... Maybe it's a holdover from my long past college years when I...

bilco
replies: 48 views: 2,645
bilco 7th January 2010

I suspect the tweeter on one of my S3-A's may be damaged (sounds quite dull compared to the other one) and I'd like to first swap...

akisD28
replies: 10 views: 2,935
akisD28 7th January 2010

- Our mind has evolved to be an absolute beast with top-down perception - The accepted language for pop music revolves around...

Lrmusic
replies: 14 views: 1,135
Lrmusic 7th January 2010

Recording hiphop vocals w/a voice that is somewhat sibilant. Not too deep of a voice Which of these 2 would you suggest and why?

Krush411
replies: 7 views: 1,621
audiomichael 7th January 2010

should i do a great indie record or produce some pop shxxx? i´m from europe i can produce indie records a lifetime and get...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 22 views: 1,202
Saudade 7th January 2010

Hi, Originally saw this desk in a book 'behind the beat' in Dj Spinna's studio... but have recently spotted it again on this...

t4796
replies: 2 views: 784
t4796 7th January 2010

Hi out there im trying to fine tune my recording of a real hall reverb. I have been in my studio for about a year and I mainly...

Nikbeat
replies: 8 views: 2,383
Nikbeat 7th January 2010

Hey everyone, I was giving this some thought and it'd be interesting to hear what some of the people in the forum have to say...

Nick Name
replies: 6 views: 927
spicemix 7th January 2010

I'm waiting on a delta 66 card to replace the one that fried in a wiring malfunction. Since i can't replace it with anything...

changeng
replies: 0 views: 488
changeng 7th January 2010

I was in the grocery Sunday and some wildly abused autotune was coming through the speakers. As the tune got along I realized it...

bitman
replies: 26 views: 2,254
Bender412 7th January 2010

YouTube - Almost Like Being In Love Totally sight read by the band with no rehearsal, no advanced warning other than "she...

loopy
replies: 1 views: 594
andrewenson 7th January 2010

I can't remember any plug-in as widely anticipated as the UAD Fatso. When it finally came out, there was some initial enthusiasm...

ektia
replies: 16 views: 4,262
DanRock101 7th January 2010

I've been working out of a studio for about the past year and a half. Our monitors are Genelec s30d's which are sort of fake...

aof21
replies: 11 views: 5,174
aof21 7th January 2010

Question for you guys. I was just looking at the Groove Tubes Supre and was wondering why the impedance settings start at 300,...

SANDS
replies: 3 views: 822
SANDS 7th January 2010

does anyone know where i can get a patchbay that has: BACK: XLR-Female XLR-Male FRONT jack 1/4" thanks a lot

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 10 views: 3,258
GorillaToast 7th January 2010

Kinda intrigued. Brando offers USB Triple Foot Switch on the cheap -- Engadget

rustez
replies: 2 views: 527
McPhaul 7th January 2010
replies: 1 views: 496
skills 7th January 2010

Hello Everyone! For Sale my beloved Ward Beck M470 mic/line preamp (transformer Coupled discrete Class A) and M472 EQ...

elgrillo
replies: 0 views: 2,391
elgrillo 7th January 2010

I just listened to "Sensual World" by Kate Bush and admired all those little ideas, using trio Bulgarka as...

The Listener
replies: 31 views: 2,096
ology 7th January 2010

I was thinking about picking this up, from readin about features it seems like a good machine. I can't find any reviews anywhere...

braindmg
replies: 0 views: 710
braindmg 7th January 2010

Will a Digidesign Command 8 link up with a digi 002 rack, so that I can get a total of 16 inputs?

mwalker.rock
replies: 2 views: 580
mwalker.rock 7th January 2010

Hi guys, I am looing to buy 2 x of the above ...I am gonna be using these on stage with a live band... I need the inserts for...

element
replies: 5 views: 901
djmukilteo 7th January 2010

I've been using garageband for a while now, and am wanting to step it up. I have been looking at either Pro Tools Le and Logic...

mwarn728
replies: 0 views: 889
mwarn728 7th January 2010

I'm new to recording and I have a question about recording guitar amps, which is, how loud should I set my guitar amp for my...

replies: 45 views: 36,118
FFTT 7th January 2010

I need help deciding on which mic i should get. I will mainly be recording vocals through the Apogee Duet. Im currently using a...

Ph.L
replies: 3 views: 2,227
kidvybes 7th January 2010

Hi everyone, Happy 2010 ! I can't identify the strange black box the woman is singing in front of at 4:36. Is it a mike, a...

Relaxed Man
replies: 7 views: 1,570
jmikeperkins 7th January 2010

Revox B77 or similar model.... I am not finding any for sale. What price should I pay for a good working one. Mainly to send some...

nick_soldier
replies: 0 views: 1,075
nick_soldier 7th January 2010

i use to use colortone pro alot and use to setup my master like this: Color Tone Pro with SSL 4048 Mix Bus IR SSL G Bus...

DivineMusic
replies: 5 views: 2,455
EddieTheRed 7th January 2010

I was recently intrigued by another thread about Avantone mics and how someone used to know where to buy unbranded mics in bulk...

jasonrodriguez
replies: 12 views: 5,135
jmikeperkins 7th January 2010

Hello fist of all!!heh I am not speaking very good English..hidzSo please forgive me if i do any mistakes..shiee..Well..i heared...

memories
replies: 0 views: 493
memories 7th January 2010

I've been a long time lurker, so I'm a newbie and first poster. I just got for free a MCI JH 110 tape machine ( I have a Tascam...

jortiz
replies: 20 views: 3,824
pjwhite 7th January 2010

Sorry for all the new posts, but I had a lot of new questions. So I just got my first piece of high end outboard compress,...

audiostout
replies: 2 views: 654
audiostout 7th January 2010

What would be the ideal amps/stacks/heads/combos for recording pop rock, hard rock, metal, punk stuff: BUDGET and NON-BUDGET POP...

lucasmusic
replies: 9 views: 2,708
FFTT 6th January 2010

Hi, Can anyone name a mic stand that has a ceiling mount? It does not have to be very long. Thanks! Fred

Fhl
replies: 3 views: 10,283
Fhl 6th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search