The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hey guys.. I'm trying to figure out how far out front to put the vocals. any good guesses on where the music bus meter should hit...

jordansikes09
replies: 0 views: 478
jordansikes09 8th January 2010

This thread is for sharing your best work under challenging circumstances. I don't mean your BEST WORK overall. I mean work...

ryst
replies: 6 views: 678
ryst 8th January 2010

I wanna see it!!!!!!!!!!! boingboingboing Anybody get any pics???

drBill
replies: 19 views: 5,068
tapehiss 8th January 2010

I am running LOGIC Studio 9, for some reason when i pull up a session, my aurora goes back to 44.1 khz and i can not change it...

JAKETYLER
replies: 1 views: 615
mattg082 8th January 2010

anyone going?

audioguynyc
replies: 7 views: 964
audioguynyc 8th January 2010

Hi to all . I finished remix for BT ( he provide all samples on his webside so there's no any stealing) , but what I would like...

sebastiansek
replies: 0 views: 505
sebastiansek 8th January 2010

is VariAudio a plug in, like could i use vst to au wrapper to use it in logic or no? if not is there a plug in that can turn...

Khaos Phreak
replies: 0 views: 931
Khaos Phreak 8th January 2010

Has anyone whom has dealt with a bed bug infestation had to use insecticide/poisons on/in their wood crafted instruments to kill...

tombak
replies: 46 views: 10,840
the_man361 8th January 2010

40k Studio

I've got about $40k (partial life savings) and am finally going to put it to work on a lifetime dream of building a studio. I...

jesse_zen
replies: 45 views: 4,114
davidguevara80 8th January 2010

hey everyone, im new to this forum, and this is my first post, i have looked at previous posts about the avalon 737, and i have...

damien907
replies: 24 views: 1,943
damien907 8th January 2010

I'm drawing a blank here, but I see people posting original multitrack files on the web at times of popular bands who are...

warhead
replies: 0 views: 466
warhead 8th January 2010

..yes again the same boring subject..but...I was reading a music tech. magazine today and an engineer, was, very confidently...

emreyazgin
replies: 49 views: 6,984
Mr.HOLMES 8th January 2010

Hi, i am working with Yamaha N12. I don't know how to connect my external effects (furman rv1, tc nova delay) and use it like aux...

andres_feret
replies: 0 views: 1,126
andres_feret 8th January 2010

So I have a little recording project with my girlfriend that I've been trying to better my recording skills for. I was reading...

dublave
replies: 2 views: 2,613
dublave 8th January 2010

I am building a 1" 8-track deck using a transport built from an Ampex AG-351 and Ampex AG-440B electronics. I have...

dbbubba
replies: 1 views: 2,269
dbbubba 8th January 2010

I've been thing about sending my MK-319 to him for the floating dome/ premium electronics mod. My intention is to use it as my...

Tipiumgrove
replies: 65 views: 7,270
memphisindie 8th January 2010

So recently I have been mixing in mono and I like it (monitor repair - using the tuner out of my speck xtramix as reccomended to...

choice_of_meat
replies: 1 views: 519
Aural Endeavors 8th January 2010

I'm looking to upgrade some gear in our main radio production studio. I need a console that will accomodate the following. I...

tomeford
replies: 0 views: 504
tomeford 8th January 2010

I wonder if the mythology and sales of a piece of hardware is increased when it gets turned into a plug in by a major developer....

Keire
replies: 1 views: 635
mobilemozart 8th January 2010

Hi everybody! My name is Alexander and I play in a kind of strange 2-piece band There's an always pregnant drummer (did I...

pipamail
replies: 6 views: 743
pipamail 7th January 2010

I am a novice to recording, and I've searched this site and haven't found an answer to what I think should be a simple question....

Buton777
replies: 2 views: 486
Buton777 7th January 2010

Seemingly not a Photoshop job. Thought it was at first with the chartered accountant's sign chopped off. The Guitar Store...

travisbrown
replies: 2 views: 1,041
sheltersoton 7th January 2010

Since ever I started doing ear training, I've become so much better at composing, mixing and playing piano without even...

JustCallMeRoc
replies: 25 views: 1,034
ElMosca 7th January 2010

I've read that the 44 BX has anywhere from 13 to 22 corrugations per inch. Anyone now the correct amount? Also, how does the...

Boner
replies: 3 views: 883
Boner 7th January 2010

Hello, Can the capacitence of the capsule of the Lawson L47MP be tweaked, like I have read with the Wunder? Also are there...

gregory
replies: 4 views: 925
gregory 7th January 2010

I use PT LE, not exactly known for it's low latency. As such, I need 2 outs from my mic pres. One which gets fed into my A/D...

WB1984
replies: 12 views: 960
pan60 7th January 2010

When doing basic tracks and some overdubs at a big studio recently I laid down what were suppose to be quick scratch vocals and...

mellotronic
replies: 2 views: 925
mellotronic 7th January 2010

So, you quantize your tracks. Naturally, some audio will end up "behind" other audio. You select all audio and apply...

NandoOg7
replies: 4 views: 1,636
NandoOg7 7th January 2010

Hey, I would like suggestions as to what new gear i can get for my home studio for £200? It can be plugins, other software,...

Mr Ben
replies: 0 views: 445
Mr Ben 7th January 2010

Hi, I am a new poster to the forum but have read alot of gear reviews and read alot of helpful reviews in the past which have...

Barry1
replies: 0 views: 1,600
Barry1 7th January 2010

So I've determined that I need a dedicated subwoofer for my Yamaha HS80m's because they are just not cutting it. Anything from an...

ryz0n
replies: 7 views: 12,076
sesshin 7th January 2010

I'm thinking of changing my software to pro tools (only for vocalrecording). But will it run smoothly without a Mac and hardware...

m&m's
replies: 5 views: 638
Ash Taylor 7th January 2010

I'm looking at upgrading my monitors. I currently use Alesis Active 620's (mezed) I have £650 saved up at the moment and I was...

smokescreensam
replies: 6 views: 877
Ash Taylor 7th January 2010

I'm looking for an amp to use with my Rhodes Piano. I saw Fender has these new Bassman TV's... Anyone with experience how...

Billy Palmier
replies: 1 views: 965
jproc 7th January 2010

This is at listening position -20db 20hz-18k sine sweep.But I have no idea what it means or how to correct it if there is...

skiroy
replies: 24 views: 1,626
Ethan Winer 7th January 2010

Had a Mbox 2 pro, It does not look like it will make it so I need a backup plan. What would you recommended I buy? I have a...

CityDump Records
replies: 0 views: 727
CityDump Records 7th January 2010

Hey guys i need your help... Im about to get a A/D converter and i was wondering if i really need a D/A.. I know that...

SOUTHdashWEST
replies: 24 views: 3,807
SOUTHdashWEST 7th January 2010

i have the 8030 genelecs and i feel i need more low freq i wonder should i edd a sub (7050) to my genelecs or should i buy the...

pastis
replies: 0 views: 958
pastis 7th January 2010

Tell me which one would you pick, and what's you reasoning behind choosing either one. kfhkh

Lifted
replies: 1 views: 811
Lifted 7th January 2010

So I just got an email from Alessandro Boschi with a free download for an analog panner program for Nebula, available to all...

EddieTheRed
replies: 1 views: 3,350
Arksun 7th January 2010

Interesting... UK singles sales reach record high | Music | guardian.co.uk And that's on top of the supposed slowdown in...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 0 views: 451
Ol' Betsey 7th January 2010

anyone wish to comment. I just read at harmony central that compressors do NOT make quiet sounds louder. the compressor's...

chasman
replies: 160 views: 16,956
Jules 7th January 2010

Hello, my name is Bill and I am packrat.... hoarders anonymous..... Maybe it's a holdover from my long past college years when I...

bilco
replies: 48 views: 2,644
bilco 7th January 2010

I suspect the tweeter on one of my S3-A's may be damaged (sounds quite dull compared to the other one) and I'd like to first swap...

akisD28
replies: 10 views: 2,935
akisD28 7th January 2010

- Our mind has evolved to be an absolute beast with top-down perception - The accepted language for pop music revolves around...

Lrmusic
replies: 14 views: 1,135
Lrmusic 7th January 2010

Recording hiphop vocals w/a voice that is somewhat sibilant. Not too deep of a voice Which of these 2 would you suggest and why?

Krush411
replies: 7 views: 1,621
audiomichael 7th January 2010

should i do a great indie record or produce some pop shxxx? i´m from europe i can produce indie records a lifetime and get...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 22 views: 1,202
Saudade 7th January 2010

Hi, Originally saw this desk in a book 'behind the beat' in Dj Spinna's studio... but have recently spotted it again on this...

t4796
replies: 2 views: 784
t4796 7th January 2010

Hi out there im trying to fine tune my recording of a real hall reverb. I have been in my studio for about a year and I mainly...

Nikbeat
replies: 8 views: 2,383
Nikbeat 7th January 2010

Hey everyone, I was giving this some thought and it'd be interesting to hear what some of the people in the forum have to say...

Nick Name
replies: 6 views: 927
spicemix 7th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search