The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Alright all you older GearSlutz try and recall the last intern you had in your studio and let all of us younger engineers know...

CityDump Records
replies: 13 views: 1,000
Musiclab 13th January 2010

Seems like we often wax poetic about the gear, talent and recorded results of the analog days, when gear was built to last and...

Mark Kaufman
replies: 34 views: 2,212
Mark Kaufman 12th January 2010

I've got a session coming up, where the whole band will be playing in the same room. So I'm kinda prepared for SOME...

andychamp
replies: 8 views: 856
andychamp 12th January 2010

I have just purchased a pair or yamaha HS80M's to use with pro tools and to listen to general PC audio. However, the digi mbox...

Doug
replies: 1 views: 1,170
Doug 12th January 2010

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried one of those anti mode devices that the Home Theatre guys seem to like so much? ...

Dayo
replies: 4 views: 1,189
mixerguy 12th January 2010

Sorry if this is entirely obvious, but all else being the same how would you compare the preamp in any one channel of the RME...

Myth Undreamt
replies: 2 views: 1,452
surflounge 12th January 2010

I just got a 388 from a pawn shop in San Antonio. All of the pres are getting signal, and FF, RW and RTZ all function. Play,...

popvulture
replies: 2 views: 871
popvulture 12th January 2010

Can the KORG Legacy Collection Be Used in FL STUDIO? i have the virtual program not the actually keybord/controller but i have...

SCOTT_MCLOUGHLIN
replies: 0 views: 1,790
SCOTT_MCLOUGHLIN 12th January 2010

hi there, ive been reading through gearslutz alot lately and it seems to be a great place for advice on all manner of audio...

MCampbell
replies: 1 views: 586
MCampbell 12th January 2010

Hello guys this is my first thread in the forum, so i would to ask you whats your opinion about recording a kick or a snare in a...

anyfas
replies: 0 views: 1,021
anyfas 12th January 2010

Hello my friends! I need some honest opinions about those 3 interfaces (200-250 euros) BUT! Please forget the price, the...

beldenJ
replies: 3 views: 4,157
Boo Razz 12th January 2010

Hi there I'm relatively new to the whole world of recording but I have had a few clients who have been happy with what I've...

t0rbad
replies: 17 views: 3,447
spoonie g 12th January 2010

My productions are too scooped, sound frequency and arrangement wise (more than 1 person has confirmed this for me). There's an...

Lrmusic
replies: 31 views: 2,533
jpm100eb 12th January 2010

A43JOxLa5MMNew metal vocal style YouTube - Death Metal Rooster

T_R_S
replies: 1 views: 702
mikethedrummer 12th January 2010

ok so i have read allot of posts about which microphone to get, allot of people say go to the shop and try them out and see which...

RoyD
replies: 1 views: 428
vijsolo 12th January 2010

Hello, i am after a unit to record some decent quality demos. Heavy rock style. Am using the Sansamp PSA 1.1 at the moment. Not...

ktwalker76
replies: 2 views: 1,048
zxautumxz 12th January 2010

Heya, Me and my studio partner have been in the recording business for about six months now. We aren't short of projects in...

Evenyre
replies: 18 views: 883
spitfire52mm 12th January 2010

Im looking to get a microphone, but have a limited budget. Im wondering what has the best quality for a decent price (anywhere...

mwarn728
replies: 34 views: 2,525
Jim Williams 12th January 2010

I've been toying with the idea of trying a Re-Amp box, using the dry signal and then running tests through various amps and...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 820
Marshman 12th January 2010

Just need a recommendation for a pair of headphones. They are going to be used for vocal recordings so I'd like minimal leak,...

Johnm73
replies: 7 views: 1,239
Guest 12th January 2010

I like compressors. I think they are tools which are amongst the most critical things to 'shape' sound. One of the musical...

Tom Sigmond
replies: 8 views: 2,128
Analogue Nubian 12th January 2010

Hello! Current setting: Manley Cardioid-Chandler LTD1-1176RI- Rosetta200 Application: Voice-over recording (Promos -...

VoxPro
replies: 24 views: 2,578
spicemix 12th January 2010

Anyone know how to link several Digimax FS's together and to read all inputs in Pro Tools LE? do they all just connect with the...

lucasmusic
replies: 2 views: 763
lucasmusic 12th January 2010

Where is a good place to get a chassis punch to mount a bunch of Neutrik panel mount connectors? I'm in Dallas Fort Worth, or...

Danner
replies: 2 views: 4,047
Danner 12th January 2010

I've been at this fairly amateur for the past 3 years. And just lately, I've pretty much decided to make my studio more...

FoulCore
replies: 4 views: 1,079
b0b 12th January 2010

greetings. Currently i have an imac running logic with a 002. i've chained an 8pre to it with reasonable success. Recently...

powrsac
replies: 0 views: 527
powrsac 12th January 2010

I've seen a few myspace pages from you guys, but was thinking it would be cool to have a sticky somewhere that had a list of all...

chetatkinsdiet
replies: 229 views: 10,107
Dudevico 12th January 2010

Hi all I've been playing about with phase and phase meters and have a couple of questions. I've read that when the left and...

Infrasound_UK
replies: 4 views: 10,189
teo 12th January 2010

i got these ns-160 yamaha's anyone know about these? i can't find the specs for them...

cedric
replies: 0 views: 5,269
cedric 12th January 2010

Hey guys, Couldn't really find a very relevant thread on this. For the extra cash, myself and my girlfriend have decided...

steveyraff
replies: 5 views: 2,597
erosconpollo 12th January 2010

Hey dudes, I've been mastering tracks in Pro Tools at 24-bit, 48Khz. Sending the tracks out to a hardware L2 and dithering...

borris27
replies: 4 views: 990
borris27 12th January 2010

I have a pretty specific project studio in mind for 2010. I wanted to get some advice so I have written a fairly detailed...

opdev
replies: 7 views: 1,011
Jules 12th January 2010
replies: 1 views: 1,045
tamasdragon 12th January 2010

Hey all so I was on myspace last night updating my bands profile and I hit the mail button and BAM! got a message saying my...

punkrocker
replies: 25 views: 1,691
joelpatterson 12th January 2010

Hi there! Here's something that i can't really understand. I record a band's rythm-section in cubase SX 2.2 through an SSL...

Nielzz12
replies: 2 views: 3,271
Nielzz12 12th January 2010

Hey guys, I've just recieved my Siemens V276a pre amps from Akzent audio, top notch! I've had experience with other siemens...

House Of Media
replies: 2 views: 981
House Of Media 12th January 2010

Hello, I am currently living in Richmond, VA, i'm 19 years old and goes to college in Lynchburg,VA at Liberty University. I...

MusicLinxTeam
replies: 0 views: 508
MusicLinxTeam 12th January 2010

Hello, Me and my studio partner are mixing a few tunes for an indie rock band. Right now, we're limited to only the Digi...

Evenyre
replies: 2 views: 1,026
sscannon 12th January 2010

Who did the production on this track? I really can't get enough of the big lush Phil Spector like sounds, especially the (I...

mdme_sadie
replies: 3 views: 540
mdme_sadie 12th January 2010

These guyz went bananas over these tracks i sent in. I've been pretty busy ever since. Check it out. YouTube - Ramon West...

BlueFire
replies: 63 views: 3,493
FeatheredSerpent 12th January 2010

I am buying a revox c270 2 track. I want to track my midi sound modules etc through tape and loop DAW audio through tape using an...

Roman
replies: 0 views: 943
Roman 12th January 2010

I recommended that my drummer friend buy a small analog mixer and run that into a stereo digital interface of some sort, since...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 6 views: 848
buzzjoe 12th January 2010

Hi all, After a lot of reading and research, I'd like to poll folks here for input. I'm looking for a single channel mic...

benmont
replies: 0 views: 570
benmont 12th January 2010

So I was wondering what gear people use to get the tones they want from their guitars and amps. (And to specify, the question is...

replies: 47 views: 4,167
Evenyre 12th January 2010

Do you keep your mics in a lockable cabinet / safe? If so what do you use..?

TLMUSIC
replies: 5 views: 1,050
CaptCrunch 12th January 2010

Hello! This is one of my first posts after literally years of lurking using the search function and readin through, so id like to...

BFrederick
replies: 3 views: 4,037
BFrederick 12th January 2010

I have a question for Mike from Allen and Heath. I have an original 16 channel mixwizard that is not powering up and I want to...

tysonviolin
replies: 3 views: 1,096
djmukilteo 12th January 2010

So I'm looking at these two MOTU interfaces and I can't figure out what are the main difference between them: MOTU 896mk3 MOTU...

Liquid Shadow
replies: 2 views: 1,194
deepinmind 12th January 2010

Gotta' quick question. To listen in "true" mono means to listen on 1 monitor only. Well, would panning a L/R channel...

rockoman
replies: 4 views: 635
RiKi 12th January 2010

It was all going so well. I had the garage setup as my studio. I had bass traps, I had total isolation from the rest of the...

hduncan
replies: 20 views: 1,303
Mr.HOLMES 12th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search