The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been looking into mic preamps and audio interfaces for some time, and there is something I'm unsure about: Is it so, that...

Sk106
replies: 1 views: 693
surflounge 14th January 2010

I was thinking about this the other day when I had someone ask if they would be able to get the protools session back once it is...

tharemedy
replies: 4 views: 745
Raw-Tracks 14th January 2010

Hi! I just received a RMX-16 (bought used in the UK). Program 8 is NonLin1 (what´s the difference to NonLin2?). If I run a...

merlin17
replies: 13 views: 5,462
JB872 14th January 2010

Is anyone running a professional studio using reaper as your primary DAW? (Professional meaning booking various clients and...

m_gant
replies: 5 views: 3,568
cjogo 14th January 2010

Hey guys, So today has been a bit of a bummer. Got a band booked in for 6 days at the studio solely for the purpose of mixing...

daveytinners
replies: 2 views: 988
Igotsoul4u 14th January 2010

...any recommendations out there for a hand held 'decibel meter'? ...want to check volume levels of rehearsals.stike

Rripror
replies: 4 views: 1,524
dbbubba 14th January 2010

Is there an alternative to the Digimax FS without preamps and better conversion? Basically I want a 1U box that DOES NOT have...

slickshoe62
replies: 2 views: 828
UPRYZ 14th January 2010

hi guys, i got a question involving pro tools LE and my newly acquired keystudio keyboard running on an Imac G5 with Leopard. I...

technics1210
replies: 1 views: 716
technics1210 14th January 2010

Hi yall, does anybody know how much U a Brent Averill Lunchbox is. They're rackmountable and I'm planning to buy one so if...

Skiggy
replies: 4 views: 1,876
SRS 14th January 2010

So I've done a lot of book and internet reading, but I still have a couple of phase questions regarding my hardware. I am...

projektio
replies: 9 views: 831
vernier 14th January 2010

I'm up late doing the final stereo mixdowns of an album and something is really bugging me... If I run the mix (with all tracks...

lobsty
replies: 3 views: 762
theblue1 14th January 2010

Hey fellow drum replacers... Last week I've recorded a drummer that had a great timming and a really balanced sound but the...

Jackie Moon
replies: 1 views: 587
Jackie Moon 14th January 2010

Hi Is there anyone using this combination? I currently have an RME FF800 and all the right preamps/compresors but feel there is a...

CJ1973
replies: 3 views: 1,217
luke2112 14th January 2010

Sorry, but I swear there's always one person in the chat-room on their own (well almost) and it never ceases to amuse me. Anyone...

Surbitone
replies: 2 views: 879
Rabbit 14th January 2010

Hello, I just installed the latest version sQuad, which features the new eq plug McQ, and have played around with it for a...

Constant Noise
replies: 4 views: 2,228
Surbitone 14th January 2010

How do you get that distorted Ray Davies vocal sound, like on the album face to face / Sunny Afternoon...? /Themil

Themil
replies: 7 views: 2,477
changeng 13th January 2010

Hi Folks - I am looking for the side car/producers desk for a Tascam M-600 console. Often folks just put these aside and have...

awakenedgroup
replies: 0 views: 615
awakenedgroup 13th January 2010

Just wondering, I see all these available slots for inserting a memory cards (?) into effects processors. Like the TC M2000 and...

toasteh
replies: 2 views: 518
toasteh 13th January 2010

This is the 2nd single that I produced/wrote for an artist named Addictiv, named "Whatchu Want". The last single that I...

tharemedy
replies: 18 views: 1,289
tharemedy 13th January 2010

Hello, I was recently given a eventide h7600 for use on a record I am mixing. I currently run a hd3 system with 1 192...

charlieives
replies: 0 views: 532
charlieives 13th January 2010

Yeee haawww!! Lovin the facepalm. Gonna get plenty o use round here!! :synth: :cop: :facepalm:

drmmrboy
replies: 1 views: 1,369
Vum 13th January 2010

Question : Should I 1.) Get my 003R moded (signature series from BLA) for 1,350 or 2.) save up and buy Apogee Rosetta...

CityDump Records
replies: 6 views: 868
CityDump Records 13th January 2010

Hello there. I'm trying to get some opinions on which decent quality reverb I should look into for mixing duties. Not really...

littlejim84
replies: 64 views: 8,495
Alchemium 13th January 2010

We have lost our FST Connect CD and are in dire need of it...can I get that from someone for PC please?????? I have a lot of...

claudia777
replies: 8 views: 5,825
Akira K 13th January 2010

I was looking at monitor controllers and it seems none of them have wireless control. I'm thinking of using a 2.1 nearfield...

Lunatique
replies: 4 views: 3,406
synthbob 13th January 2010

Does anyone know much about the gear used on the Third? In some respects the production seems a little more conventional than on...

echoclerk
replies: 6 views: 3,137
steelyfan 13th January 2010

Can anyone help me find a Manual for the otari MTR-15,I can't find one anywhere.

jimkjr
replies: 0 views: 515
jimkjr 13th January 2010

Hello, I need to make a Y-cable. The cue out L and R from the patchbay have to feed my cue amp, which has an XLR input. Can...

felipe411
replies: 5 views: 3,846
chaisson21 13th January 2010

Hi! My girlfriend has a great voice which would be very suitable to voice acting in cartoons and other forms of animated...

PhonoquO
replies: 4 views: 574
Turdadactyl 13th January 2010

I've got some old ns10m's and the little domes in the center of the woofers got pushed in so instead of being convex they are...

talco
replies: 3 views: 1,319
talco 13th January 2010

So I just recently started building up a mobile recording rig and decided to go with the profire 2626 to use with M powered Pro...

DanC
replies: 26 views: 5,873
Pale Pyramid 13th January 2010

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum...I was looking for a reliable and affordable freighting company to move a 2 track...

chrisg.
replies: 6 views: 659
chrisg. 13th January 2010

I am working as an arranger and sound programmer on a production that will be mixed by a leading industry pro. While I know all...

rabbit friendly
replies: 2 views: 745
tom durack 13th January 2010

As I have progressed in my engineering journey I have become aware of two things: 1) A good mic and mic pre makes a BIG...

babydaddymusic
replies: 11 views: 1,420
kooz 13th January 2010

Hey, i've recently heard things about (solo) singers being recorded using stereo pair microphones, but never really understood...

Colossal
replies: 10 views: 1,677
sailor 13th January 2010

I have worked very hard for many years toward fulfilling my life-long dream: to join Capitol or Def Jam as an artist on their...

Darwin James
replies: 92 views: 6,718
ianbryn11 13th January 2010

I primarily focus on hip hop and the low end is detrimental to this genre of music. For all Twin owners or any one who has the...

youngmain
replies: 1 views: 1,044
SasanMusic 13th January 2010

I'm looking at running some softsynths through some API 512c's. I'm using Logic. I was intending on setting output of the...

TLMUSIC
replies: 9 views: 990
Neryba 13th January 2010

I am keen to tweak the forum's social media integration and would be interested to get tips on how best to orchestrate a symphony...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 671
Jules 13th January 2010

hello all.. new here.what a great site..anyway, perhaps someone can shed some light on this dilemma..got a mix plus system now...

analogasaur
replies: 16 views: 1,670
analogasaur 13th January 2010

LPK25 LAPTOP PERFORMANCE KEYBOARD What a fantastic little keyboard , very solid , worked right out of the box flawlessly ( in...

fretless
replies: 0 views: 1,058
fretless 13th January 2010

Hi everyone Did anyone had a chance to compare these two? I've read a lot of good things about the Steiberg and I'm very much...

Stradivariusz
replies: 4 views: 3,404
Bodoc 13th January 2010

Hi, I'm doing a project on commercial studios at school and part of my project is to make a list of everything I would need to...

karloz
replies: 2 views: 557
Bodoc 13th January 2010

I just realized that I should A/B with commercial reference tracks whenever I mix seriously. So, there was once a time in your...

Lrmusic
replies: 0 views: 504
Lrmusic 13th January 2010

Hi everybody, i already called alesis support regarding this matter - but they could´nt tell me because their only brain is not...

johnner
replies: 9 views: 1,133
johnner 13th January 2010

I'm looking into wireless options such as the MidAir to untangle and increase porability in my studio but am concerned with 1)...

9th Ward Records
replies: 2 views: 554
9th Ward Records 13th January 2010

Ok the last thread where people were talking about the importance of headroom in DAWs when applying effects was very...

JustCallMeRoc
replies: 1 views: 702
JustCallMeRoc 13th January 2010

couldn't find much about this mic on the forums. Any feedback. Whats this guy good at. I've tried it a bunch of times on the...

passenger
replies: 3 views: 1,678
passenger 13th January 2010

If you are serious about being an engineer, this is a must read. The New Stereo Soundbook (Third Edition) The book covers the...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 1 views: 1,569
Tube World 13th January 2010

Music Fog - MusicFog.com Scroll down to the Todd Snider video. My guess is m149....

russchapman
replies: 6 views: 1,093
Matti 13th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search