The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just got an UA 1176LN reissue on the used market, serial # 3934. Been using it a good amount for about 1 week and it's been...

lurker94
replies: 5 views: 972
vernier 15th January 2010

I have come across a Yamaha 01V96 version 2 and am wondering if it has any benefits over a regular analog mixer. Currently I...

Farshad
replies: 3 views: 3,093
Farshad 15th January 2010

Hello everyone! Looking to grab a new computer display and trying to get some recomendations. Thoughts? Thanks for any...

elgrillo
replies: 1 views: 533
SK1 15th January 2010

Lately, I have been noticing that the channel eq in logic 8/9 just really sux. i try to use the linear phase or fat eq as much as...

Msilver84
replies: 23 views: 6,658
PDC 15th January 2010

Here are some pictures of a new desk and "stage" my drummer and I just completed in my studio. The desk is perfectly...

daychris
replies: 10 views: 867
natpub 15th January 2010

This is a fix for ground loop issues with older G5's. I have downloaded the CHUD tools but I can't find "allow nap...

Roman
replies: 0 views: 687
Roman 15th January 2010

Finally added the duet to my setup which is an upgrade from the Mackie Onyx for me. AMAZING. Even in a far less than ideal room I...

cc2ss
replies: 2 views: 742
sleep over jack 15th January 2010

Hi, This is my debut post here. I'm wondering if anyone have had any experience with JZ microphones and the JZ-3 in...

Penniman
replies: 6 views: 1,980
Penniman 15th January 2010

i am setting up an HD1 system for a studio that I will be working in next month. The budget is slim so I am trying to make the...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 1,034
Shane Michael Rose 15th January 2010

I'm considering getting my Ghost refurbished and perhaps some mods done (maybe by Creation Audio) to take it up a notch. Anybody...

thingsbreak
replies: 10 views: 2,443
The dman 15th January 2010

Hi, Are there just certain frequencies that you absolutely can't stand (besides all of them) in pretty well any mix you do? ...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 70 views: 5,115
digitrax 15th January 2010

Hello. I run (a very small) side line of recording people and their instruments outside of my normal work. I currently have a AKG...

littlejim84
replies: 16 views: 13,668
ddageek 15th January 2010

Hello, I just received the ART Pro VLA II. I've been wanting a decent outboard compressor to thump-up my bass lines and add a...

pinkfloyder
replies: 11 views: 3,399
kyleklip 15th January 2010

All I have right now for mic pres are the ones on the Amek Angela and I'm about to buy an sm7. Can anybody tell me if the Amek...

Soundmanluke
replies: 1 views: 656
Slipperman 15th January 2010

So anyone have anything to say about this? So far this is what i've found...this is a repost from the digi duc i posted. List any...

mattg082
replies: 0 views: 584
mattg082 15th January 2010

Hello! 1. What is the most realistic/best sounding piano library/VI there is on the market in your opinion? Classical Pianos,...

Noise Commander
replies: 3 views: 945
private_stock 14th January 2010

Anyone use a SM7B with MR816CSX interface? Does it have enough gain? Looking to add a dynamic vocal mic because my room is not...

VicD
replies: 3 views: 848
VicD 14th January 2010

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal - Live in Bucharest 1992 At minute 3:34, Greg Phillinghanes use a synth brass, i...

lenzozero
replies: 0 views: 450
lenzozero 14th January 2010

Hi there, I think we all dream of a perfect studio which offers the perfect working environment. Although there are many people...

hisbluness
replies: 10 views: 937
riantide 14th January 2010

I am curious if there is anything real/objective that might be influencing these opinions... For instance- Do songs get...

hduncan
replies: 173 views: 10,713
toneguru 14th January 2010

this is the best picture of it i have available. any help would be great, and if you know if its any good (or what it compares...

spoonie
replies: 7 views: 885
FireMoon 14th January 2010

I've been looking in possibly purchasing one to these but every website (U.K) seem to no longer be selling them. Anybody know...

Ash Taylor
replies: 3 views: 1,556
tampa 14th January 2010

what would be the equivalent ? brightness = EQ saturation = well saturation contrast = compressor blur =...

hankdrummer
replies: 11 views: 764
Ben B 14th January 2010

You know the sound, it starts about a tritone (or so) up from the triggered note then glides down. I know I can do this while...

Umlaaat
replies: 0 views: 594
Umlaaat 14th January 2010

Any thing I shouldn't miss that you hear is coming out? Other tips for the best way to navigate one of these things?

The Roving House
replies: 8 views: 730
The Roving House 14th January 2010

How do I go about embedding the Artist, Disk Title and Song names on a CD? The stereo in my car will display this information as...

tedr
replies: 3 views: 1,097
mamm7215 14th January 2010

Hey guys, So I have 8 Onyx pre's and a DAV BG1 duel pre. What part of the kit should I run through the DAV's ? I was...

steveyraff
replies: 7 views: 751
glissando 14th January 2010

N E 1 watching the namm.org count down timer? I feel like the ball is dropping on new years for some reason. Am I the only one? ...

CityDump Records
replies: 0 views: 513
CityDump Records 14th January 2010

would love to try these mics before dropping cash. anyone got any of these in nashville area? would love to put them against some...

littlesicily
replies: 7 views: 1,283
Sean Sullivan 14th January 2010

tax return time is approaching and im thinking about getting some new toys. I also go to school for engineering and at the...

Chim Richalds
replies: 6 views: 985
jacktadoussac 14th January 2010

Ok well I've been doing some testing lately and even though EQ Plugins got a LOT better nowdays, I still think they can't come...

mdjice
replies: 96 views: 16,420
mdoelger 14th January 2010

WARNING: RAMBLING TIRADE FROM A 37-YEAR OLD TECHNOPHOBE BELOW Well, here we are again, another year, another decade....

Igotsoul4u
replies: 17 views: 1,739
Booster_Kitty 14th January 2010

All similarly priced mics - which one would be better for a low male voice (speech, singing)? Is it true that the NT-1a has a...

TheNoize
replies: 8 views: 12,988
rafferty 14th January 2010

Trying to get my monitoring chain together to do some editing/mixing at home. I've got a Lucid DA9624 D to A which has an output...

UPRYZ
replies: 7 views: 1,361
telejustin 14th January 2010

Yes Pro Tools is a great program and work flow is very nice. Most pro studios seem to have it as well. But what you are paying...

Tube World
replies: 50 views: 3,653
The MPCist 14th January 2010

I've been looking into mic preamps and audio interfaces for some time, and there is something I'm unsure about: Is it so, that...

Sk106
replies: 1 views: 689
surflounge 14th January 2010

I was thinking about this the other day when I had someone ask if they would be able to get the protools session back once it is...

tharemedy
replies: 4 views: 744
Raw-Tracks 14th January 2010

Hi! I just received a RMX-16 (bought used in the UK). Program 8 is NonLin1 (what´s the difference to NonLin2?). If I run a...

merlin17
replies: 13 views: 5,460
JB872 14th January 2010

Is anyone running a professional studio using reaper as your primary DAW? (Professional meaning booking various clients and...

m_gant
replies: 5 views: 3,567
cjogo 14th January 2010

Hey guys, So today has been a bit of a bummer. Got a band booked in for 6 days at the studio solely for the purpose of mixing...

daveytinners
replies: 2 views: 988
Igotsoul4u 14th January 2010

...any recommendations out there for a hand held 'decibel meter'? ...want to check volume levels of rehearsals.stike

Rripror
replies: 4 views: 1,522
dbbubba 14th January 2010

Is there an alternative to the Digimax FS without preamps and better conversion? Basically I want a 1U box that DOES NOT have...

slickshoe62
replies: 2 views: 828
UPRYZ 14th January 2010

hi guys, i got a question involving pro tools LE and my newly acquired keystudio keyboard running on an Imac G5 with Leopard. I...

technics1210
replies: 1 views: 715
technics1210 14th January 2010

Hi yall, does anybody know how much U a Brent Averill Lunchbox is. They're rackmountable and I'm planning to buy one so if...

Skiggy
replies: 4 views: 1,875
SRS 14th January 2010

So I've done a lot of book and internet reading, but I still have a couple of phase questions regarding my hardware. I am...

projektio
replies: 9 views: 831
vernier 14th January 2010

I'm up late doing the final stereo mixdowns of an album and something is really bugging me... If I run the mix (with all tracks...

lobsty
replies: 3 views: 760
theblue1 14th January 2010

Hey fellow drum replacers... Last week I've recorded a drummer that had a great timming and a really balanced sound but the...

Jackie Moon
replies: 1 views: 585
Jackie Moon 14th January 2010

Hi Is there anyone using this combination? I currently have an RME FF800 and all the right preamps/compresors but feel there is a...

CJ1973
replies: 3 views: 1,217
luke2112 14th January 2010

Sorry, but I swear there's always one person in the chat-room on their own (well almost) and it never ceases to amuse me. Anyone...

Surbitone
replies: 2 views: 879
Rabbit 14th January 2010

Hello, I just installed the latest version sQuad, which features the new eq plug McQ, and have played around with it for a...

Constant Noise
replies: 4 views: 2,228
Surbitone 14th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search