The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 0 views: 2,336
erikdrink 18th January 2010

Im on a G5 dual 2.0 that carries the PCIx spec..backwards compatible with regular PCI. Wondering about any good values on used...

Pchicago
replies: 0 views: 441
Pchicago 18th January 2010
replies: 2 views: 516
mindkontrolle 18th January 2010

I'm about to buy one of these two monitors, but I was looking for some last minute advice/info. I've heard both, but they are...

L. Ron
replies: 0 views: 1,047
L. Ron 18th January 2010

Assuming a decent mic locker (decent...not u47's and u87's, but not crap), and assuming you'll be tracking mostly rock drums and...

Turdadactyl
replies: 2 views: 760
Sean Sullivan 18th January 2010

Friday the 8th January 2010 Fellow Slutz form Berlin Germany. I was sitting in my studio and was answering e-mails. around...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 159 views: 23,365
ohmnoise 18th January 2010

Tried to check out those Antress plugins, and whenever I try to click on an antress link or type in the Antress website in my...

limestone
replies: 13 views: 3,955
RTR 18th January 2010

Anyone have any experience with the BLA 96io upgrade. I just upgraded to HD1 which came with a free 96io. I already have a...

merelli
replies: 2 views: 1,690
merelli 18th January 2010

I'm looking at it and wondering if I need it for anything other than: Expanded Track Count Beat Detective Mp3 Encoder I...

kingdice86
replies: 2 views: 693
BostonBassist 18th January 2010

(bout to go on a subscribing spree, will add mine ASAID)

Lrmusic
replies: 0 views: 436
Lrmusic 18th January 2010

I figured this was pretty slutty...

Danner
replies: 8 views: 2,106
Danner 18th January 2010

Well well. This should be a good year for plug-in choices. With Waves, URS, UAD and now Slate? vying for your hard erred money,...

bitman
replies: 0 views: 466
bitman 18th January 2010

Hello, Have there been changes to the Valvet over the years? I'm not refferring to the Valvet X, but wondering what would account...

gregory
replies: 0 views: 526
gregory 18th January 2010

Hi, I have been getting into DIY gear recently and decided i want to try and build some, do you guys know of any schematics or...

complex
replies: 6 views: 1,408
matic27 18th January 2010

Does anyone own or know of a company that sells NS-10 Road Cases. I have made a few calls to some places who will build custom...

Msilver84
replies: 4 views: 1,440
Msilver84 18th January 2010

Man, Spoon make some great sounding recordings. How do they get them to sound so un- cluttered? I feel like every time I do a...

brill bedroom
replies: 6 views: 925
brill bedroom 18th January 2010

This is very likely an unusual problem, given the quality of these mics, but was hoping for any ideas for a quick-fix- I'm...

JChance
replies: 0 views: 566
JChance 18th January 2010

I have some old home-made cassette tapes from 30 years back. Want to transfer them to digital. They haven't been played in...

Brackish
replies: 1 views: 742
sdelgo 18th January 2010

There are countless threads about digital vs. analog, ITB vs. OTB, etc. and many opinions why digital will never be the same as...

The Listener
replies: 351 views: 12,509
johnner 18th January 2010

I think I'm going through a tone identity crisis. Falling out of love with fender amps and falling in love with vox. And now,...

enroper
replies: 96 views: 6,831
FFTT 18th January 2010

Hi folks - couldn't find the answer to this one: I'm checking out a bunch of amp sim plugins and therefore need to DI the...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 1,134
Blast9 18th January 2010

Anyone tried this setting on vox? On my Purple MC77 it has this amazing smooth color, wow!

switch1
replies: 11 views: 1,683
damien907 18th January 2010

Hey all... I have a line on an ART VLA-II and a TL Audio C1 (the original, square VU one) for the same price (both less than...

jseelye02
replies: 12 views: 4,517
Toro 18th January 2010

I can't seem to get off the fence about whether to get a GA Pre 73 - actually need 2 to replace another 2 channel pre that isn't...

John N
replies: 4 views: 941
claend 18th January 2010

For those who can't be there, I'd love to have opinions about what really caught your eye each day. I usually do this myself when...

Jazzooo
replies: 17 views: 2,901
Resonater 18th January 2010

I am going to need a virtual instrument bank to cover all the miscellaneous stuff (a basic bank to cover synths, pianos,...

kingdice86
replies: 1 views: 1,082
Shaolin 18th January 2010

hi, I have a presonus firestudio project, an SM57 which is miking up my Line 6 spider IV 150 watt amp. im using cubase 5 on...

hellarda
replies: 12 views: 1,524
Waltz Mastering 18th January 2010

Hey Slutz, Have any of you been involved with investors, one who will invest in the completion of the CD? This isn't a...

jamabama
replies: 39 views: 2,099
bryancook 18th January 2010

I have an amp in another room in the house that I don't want to move. The room it's in sounds fine, and the amp is Marshall half...

oceantracks
replies: 20 views: 3,047
Zep Dude 18th January 2010

I wrote a track that a producer in LA likes for a band to write to. We talked about the split going 4 ways (me, the producer, and...

raumin
replies: 12 views: 3,223
Analogue Nubian 18th January 2010

Hey Guys, I am going to be doing more and more mixing at my favorite home away from home, the beautiful Studio 4 in...

Fash
replies: 4 views: 1,800
Fash 18th January 2010

Great record overall, if you haven't heard it and enjoy lo-fi and great songwriting it's a must! Drum sounds are very solid. ...

bmcreynolds
replies: 0 views: 597
bmcreynolds 18th January 2010

Hi, first of all, I'm just glad to be writing on my first post at this forum!! I've been reading you per weeks and learned a lot...

eduh
replies: 0 views: 3,941
eduh 18th January 2010

Hey everybody, I just recently got a Tascam US1641, and in the process of hooking it up, I came across a situation that I didn't...

S.Filpansick
replies: 2 views: 913
S.Filpansick 18th January 2010

I'm a getting rady to possibly blow my load on a brand new Mac Pro tomorrow and I want know if anyody here is having any issues...

Moshaholic
replies: 0 views: 457
Moshaholic 18th January 2010

I just bought a 1220 mixer for 150. Did I get screwed? I've heard the verb is really cool and that the distortion is pretty...

replies: 1 views: 6,779
John Eppstein 18th January 2010

I am looking for good all around LDC. I have heard good things about the E-300 and I was wondering how those who have used both...

kamillion
replies: 3 views: 860
DJBlueDrink 18th January 2010

Wondering about the various types of (slide and round) potentiometers, faders etc..what type A, B, C (?), D...are usually used...

Pchicago
replies: 1 views: 1,808
Pchicago 18th January 2010

i sold it for 2500, negociable the 8•Bus series was designed to eliminate the last barrier between you and audio...

bayardr
replies: 2 views: 5,603
BFrederick 18th January 2010

I'm still learning, so I don't know what this thing is either. Thanks for the help!

P Love
replies: 2 views: 868
P Love 18th January 2010

Hello, I posted this question on the digidesign site as well and am waiting for a response. I'm thinking about upgrading to...

bamb00
replies: 1 views: 717
audiphreak 18th January 2010

I am about to upgrade fro PT LE to HD1 and wanted to ask if I could run RTAS plugins on it? Also I was about to buy Altiverb,...

Reel2Reel
replies: 2 views: 566
Reel2Reel 18th January 2010

More of a production question... How do y'all make the decision to fade out a song, especially in the pop/rock world? I was...

telejustin
replies: 40 views: 3,918
Mark Kaufman 18th January 2010

Ok guys.... I have Rode K2 for 6 years now wich is very nice mic... I'm planning to buy Avantone cv-12 and I would like to...

andreimusic
replies: 19 views: 15,240
andreimusic 18th January 2010

Does anyone make what I need? I use a summing box with outboard and have all of the same issues with outboard compressors that...

producer3000
replies: 16 views: 1,835
fweqy 18th January 2010

How do u trigger an EQ so that it only dips the low mids when a singers voice gets too low or if a singers voice is a little too...

Scott Mix
replies: 7 views: 1,092
John Eppstein 18th January 2010

Owen Pallett (formerly Final Fantasy) - Heartland Have a stream: Owen Pallett on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures...

deadman
replies: 0 views: 626
deadman 18th January 2010

Never mind got my answer and tried erasing this thread. Won't give me the option in the advanced edit menu.

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 653
Nu-tra 17th January 2010

Does anyone know any details about the recording or mixing of this album? It was produced by Tom Werman and mixed at the Record...

smoore98
replies: 31 views: 5,349
PDC 17th January 2010

hey quick question. my wife is taking some classes at a university about an hour away, and with our young son, she doesnt have...

RockManDan
replies: 7 views: 824
vincentvangogo 17th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search