The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, Anyone know of a tape delay program/s for Nebula? Cheers my dears, Toby.

Surbitone
replies: 5 views: 2,715
Surbitone 21st January 2010

I just have to say thanks to Alan over at YELLOW MATTER/ SLATE DIGITAL.. I had trouble with some downloads and serial #'s last...

RTR
replies: 6 views: 886
davet 21st January 2010

Hi Guys, This is my first post on this site so break me in gently ;) I'm getting fed up of shouting into my live room to...

mabrodie
replies: 6 views: 965
mabrodie 21st January 2010

Hey, SO after a lot of hard thinking I've decided to buy a digirack 003+factory (because I get an awesome deal with student...

capkutay
replies: 0 views: 572
capkutay 21st January 2010

So while going thru the unbelievably painful process of trying to inquire and purchase a used Engl THunder thru Guitar Center, I...

cc2ss
replies: 0 views: 642
cc2ss 21st January 2010

What's a trick you find yourself using nearly every session that other engineers may have not considered using? Everybody has an...

Evenyre
replies: 50 views: 3,668
Wilbur 21st January 2010

Is this real or i am i dreaming wworried?!?! My friend got MACKIE ONYX SATELLITE Firewire Interface yesterday ,we played with it...

bass man
replies: 3 views: 2,571
Dilapidus 21st January 2010

Hey guys, I'm working on some drums tracks (8 tracks, 6 mono/1 stereo) in a session and everything is beat detected and...

spitfire52mm
replies: 17 views: 1,404
spitfire52mm 21st January 2010

looking to get an Otari 4-track serviced in the bay area..anyone know of a good place? cheers, brian

whereisbkp
replies: 8 views: 1,437
ScumBum 21st January 2010

So, I recently started working with a new project in Cubase 5. All good, until today when I reopened it and this crackling noise...

Dudevico
replies: 4 views: 748
Dudevico 21st January 2010

hello : ) i have a balanced xlr out on my desk that needs to travel aprox 20 meters distance to another device with an...

fweqy
replies: 5 views: 710
fweqy 21st January 2010

so ive decided to trade my yamaha cs-15d for a broken cs-50. ive always wanted that CS 50/60/80 sound. does anyone know the...

sunnyb
replies: 1 views: 2,676
talleric 21st January 2010

Hi Ladies and Germs, I have a project coming up soon and I need to upgrade my 002R to 16 tracks by using an additional 8...

Tillmann
replies: 22 views: 2,820
Tillmann 21st January 2010

Hey All, I have an Apogee Rosetta that goes into a M-Patch 2, a passive monitor attenuator. I want to amplify my headphones,...

electraluxx
replies: 11 views: 1,544
electraluxx 21st January 2010

Hi all, New guy around here. I bought the aforementioned FW unit to interface with Cakewalk Home Studio in my humble project...

shortyedwards
replies: 2 views: 709
shortyedwards 21st January 2010

Ok, I found this pretty hard to believe at first, but apprently there is a Internet Browser hack that can allow others to see...

skistar668
replies: 4 views: 1,135
Turdadactyl 21st January 2010

Every time I try to change the sample rate on MOTU audio setup, it just clicks back to 44.1..... anyone know whats goin...

RARStudios
replies: 3 views: 1,990
RARStudios 21st January 2010

I looked at prepal for this but nothing Would anyone know the correct pricing for a vintage RCA BA-31 mic preamp?...

Donny Mann
replies: 2 views: 636
antoniosolo 21st January 2010

Okay, so I read some previous posts on the insurance topic, but the information I gathered seems possibly dated and/or doesn't...

Labozza
replies: 3 views: 755
neirbod 21st January 2010

Hey All, Just wanted to share.. Recently purchased and Equitech Son of Q jr, and am totally blown away! I was having massive...

ericisacarnival
replies: 3 views: 3,569
ericisacarnival 21st January 2010

Gotta love it! YouTube - Lady Gaga Paparazzi HD OMG 2010 Ms. Bad Romance Live Telephone

author
replies: 6 views: 1,009
Mark Kaufman 21st January 2010

I'm not exactly sure where the diaphragms are, does this look matched up to you? it sounds ok but I'm not sure.

stellar
replies: 7 views: 790
stellar 21st January 2010

Firewire USB Ethernet (cat-5/6) AES S/P-DIF (optical/coax) ADAT T-DIF Line TRS Line TS Line high impedance (passive instrument...

Sk106
replies: 0 views: 789
Sk106 21st January 2010

Hi everyone! Looking to buy a DDA QII 40inputs (32mic + 4 stereo line) and it's selling for 6000usd. Any experiances,...

Boxx
replies: 0 views: 858
Boxx 21st January 2010

A friend has offered me one of these, but I have no idea what they are like and google is saying jack all... any ideas slutz?

Joe_caithness
replies: 0 views: 851
Joe_caithness 21st January 2010

Hi Guys I am going to mix some songs at my friend studios and he just got an API 7600 to use for his Band singer during...

zak7
replies: 8 views: 1,177
neon 21st January 2010

Holy crap! Talk about going viral. 'Pants on the Ground': a scolding for young'uns on 'American Idol' / The Christian Science...

theblue1
replies: 7 views: 1,072
AllAboutTone 21st January 2010

i had a search but couldn't seem to find anything on this topic. apologies if i've missed a trick here. i'm going to be doing...

nick-the-sax
replies: 2 views: 564
Enginearing 21st January 2010

just bought a Liquid Channel used out of curiosity (for cheap--awesome!)and have been hunting around for threads by users that...

sound_music
replies: 36 views: 2,893
sound_music 21st January 2010

Ok, so i like my mic(Studio Project C-1), my preamp(Groove Tubes The Brick) and i now need a compressor to protect the perfect...

Halexx
replies: 6 views: 979
Halexx 21st January 2010

Im considering buying the SSL Alpha Channel, and ive search´d and read a lot about it. One thing i didnt manage to find is, can...

Larsen
replies: 5 views: 1,095
Larsen 21st January 2010

Hey, I've recently bought and installed a Sapphyre and its mostly fantastic but I keep having issues powering up. It is...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 8 views: 1,688
Mark Drews 21st January 2010

hi guys, I have to buy new monitors for a studio, and they need a 5.1 for some works they do, I was thinking about blue sky,...

analogica
replies: 8 views: 742
AlexK 21st January 2010

I'm still fairly new to my A7's and I have a question for those of you with more time with them. Mixing today and really got...

McPhaul
replies: 2 views: 788
AlexK 21st January 2010

The first song from the new Teargarden album is...

Scinx
replies: 59 views: 3,795
chribble 21st January 2010

Spikes, foam, stands, nothing??? Just wondering what folks use and the pros/cons of the various options. Thanks!

jsbeeth
replies: 1 views: 650
George Necola 21st January 2010

Hey guys, I'm wondering, if one were to have decent quality music, like 160kbps VBR mp3s on an ipod, a phone, or whatever -...

woofer
replies: 10 views: 778
woofer 21st January 2010

Hi guys! I need some help with my Groove Tubes Brick. Here's what I want to do: Bass guitar ---> Brick ---> M-Audio...

Apprentice
replies: 3 views: 793
Apprentice 21st January 2010

I'm building a home recording studio for the first time and it consists of: 1) M-Powered Pro Tools DAW 2) M-Audio Profire 2626...

toejam34
replies: 15 views: 2,310
joeydego 21st January 2010

The bands fell off my my ma-200 shock mount, and I have no idea to re-attach them. Does anybody know, or have any resources that...

a k
replies: 11 views: 4,414
spicemix 21st January 2010

To be ordered: FMR RNC (Compressor), GAP Pre-73 (Mic Pre), SM7b (Microphone) I've got headphones, laptop, 2 TB Iomega harddrive,...

toejam34
replies: 2 views: 1,146
dustyreels 21st January 2010

Aright, ive had a hum in my left monitor for a few months now... possibly longer.. Ive just gotten used to it.... It bugs me when...

ianbryn11
replies: 0 views: 628
ianbryn11 21st January 2010

So, what albums can think of where you can hear the influence of the producer. How was the sound of the band molded by his or her...

ianbryn11
replies: 54 views: 3,317
rty5150 21st January 2010

Hey, My friend has recently started playing double bass and is going to be playing in Rockabilly band and a covers band. He is...

Pies
replies: 6 views: 3,986
John Eppstein 21st January 2010

xlr/trs Are they the same??? I am a little confused? I am hooking up an mpa gold pre to a m-audio projectmix. Thing is I am...

nazareth
replies: 7 views: 2,734
dariva 21st January 2010
replies: 2 views: 608
Rick Sutton 21st January 2010

What is this? And how do I plug it in to my English mains?! Yeah I'm a n00b. Whatever

DemonDuck
replies: 1 views: 636
+++ 21st January 2010

Two part question: I purchased a Digidesign Eleven, for my band's electro/trance/hyphy album. In the rare occasion we use...

FoulCore
replies: 6 views: 2,967
Lenzo 21st January 2010

I was curious as to how people position their monitor screens?. I've seen them placed up high above the eye line, directly in...

Buss-me
replies: 2 views: 732
Booster_Kitty 21st January 2010

I am currently running my guitar directly into my Mac Pro/Macbook Pro's audio input line using a 1/4" => 1/8"...

buddha
replies: 9 views: 1,495
buddha 21st January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search