The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How are the preamps on Saffire Pro 24 ? ... Also how much gain is there ... the website states: • Dynamic Range...

sarmad
replies: 1 views: 900
sarmad 25th January 2010

I wonder no one recognized it TODAY the "Gypsy Genius" Guitar Player Django Reinhardt would be 100 years old. Listen...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 39 views: 1,837
pan60 25th January 2010

I did a search here for both, and came up with little useful information. Q: for measurement purposes, is the Superlux more...

bgavin
replies: 5 views: 23,538
AudioHipster 25th January 2010

Is anyone else not impressed with the lunchbox units in comparison to the full rack stuff? I'm finding that the sound is...

musicmatt
replies: 38 views: 3,431
pan60 25th January 2010

Ok I am having problems with the Waves Q series EQs they are generating 400db+ of noise like weird feedback whenever I...

mrbibidy
replies: 0 views: 471
mrbibidy 25th January 2010

I need some input about upgrading my home studio setup. I mainly work out of studios with either iz radar or pt hd. I thought it...

theskycouldfly
replies: 0 views: 483
theskycouldfly 25th January 2010

How are things out there? We had biblical rains last year here, and from what I recall of LA and environs it can't be pretty....

Old Goat
replies: 57 views: 2,458
pan60 25th January 2010

i've recently seen an ad for a guy who makes 1176 clones and he ventured far enough to show the internals of his unit. i have no...

rhodesp04
replies: 21 views: 6,235
joe-electro 25th January 2010

Hey Guys, If you haven't checked it out - Sonicscoop covers the New York City music/studio scene and they have contests usually...

jumpnyc
replies: 1 views: 702
jumpnyc 25th January 2010

I would like to find out if it's possible to use the Masterlink as a D/A converter ??? I need a stereo AES/EBU to analog...

vudoo
replies: 2 views: 596
vudoo 25th January 2010

the UPS guy left a box at my door (and California is POURING right now) and when i got back the pool was a centimeter deep. i...

andrewenson
replies: 2 views: 606
pan60 25th January 2010

I've just corrected the timing of a slightly dodgy bass guitar track, which now sounds in time but seems to have some out of...

paul101
replies: 3 views: 1,888
joeq 25th January 2010

So what is going on with the vocals. Filtered? Sounds like the mic is being overdriven on certain words/parts. It sounds like...

kingdice86
replies: 9 views: 2,910
Mark Kaufman 25th January 2010

anyone out there with a Sterling Plan D that can tell me the width of the sunken monitor shelf in the back? i have two...

t_d
replies: 1 views: 1,044
t_d 25th January 2010

What do you think? Telefunken Neumann U47 VF14 Tube Mic c 1953 on eBay (end time 24-Jan-10 16:11:04 GMT)

jon_waite
replies: 4 views: 847
FeatheredSerpent 25th January 2010

I've never owned an Audio Interface and I've been weighing my options out. I have one small 4-pin Firewire port on the front of...

GuitarmanTRC
replies: 8 views: 1,097
rackdude 25th January 2010

I'm getting this really annoying problematic pop/click sound when compressing my drums with my Sonalksis compressor. It only...

ddeez
replies: 8 views: 4,230
ddeez 25th January 2010

Well, usually they do, but I've been trying to confirm that out on the website, manual, etc, but can't find the answer. I'm...

TapeOp
replies: 2 views: 523
TapeOp 25th January 2010

so i have a pair of mackie mr8s and for some reason the left speaker seems to sound lower than the other and less hi fi per say....

mattg082
replies: 0 views: 549
mattg082 25th January 2010

So i finally set up my home theatre, its just a basic out of the box samsung. But can someone please explain the follow Dolby PL...

Realziment
replies: 4 views: 5,388
rustez 25th January 2010

Anybody know why I seem to get a lot of latency since I switched from using a condenser mic? I am now using SM57 and I get way...

Joelee
replies: 7 views: 745
AllAboutTone 25th January 2010

A hilarious must see (and oh so true) video on the realities of being a touring musician given by the amazing cellist Zoe Keating...

Cellotron
replies: 0 views: 626
Cellotron 25th January 2010

Say you're tracking and have over / under mics on 3 toms. You track to the DAW, then at mix you send the 6 tom tracks all out on...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 15 views: 1,144
joeq 24th January 2010

WHat can I get for a laptop set-up that got 16 at least in and 16 out, but I would prefer to have 24 in/out. I don't have the...

laperlestudio
replies: 4 views: 646
laperlestudio 24th January 2010

I need an 8 channel ADA converter for my Line Audio 8MP going into my RME fireface 800. I do not want the unit to have pre's as...

dougal engineer
replies: 4 views: 1,003
dougal engineer 24th January 2010

Just was surfing on ebay looking for the elusive "deal" and I think I found it. I know the seller has very low...

Bater
replies: 7 views: 1,345
Bater 24th January 2010

It's 4am here on the east coast so forgive me for not being able to "try this for myself" right now. I'm trying to...

ryst
replies: 9 views: 1,873
AmbiAnt 24th January 2010

Hi all and happy new year! I have a great collection of plug ins but I think that maybe it's the time to buy my first analog...

yoshimodular
replies: 19 views: 3,507
Tube World 24th January 2010

Harmonix, the creators of "Rockband" are coming out with "Rock Band Network" soon. Accepting original song...

Waltz Mastering
replies: 5 views: 898
leebridges 24th January 2010

Which amp have you used? and why? side question: is there a decent amp to go with these which has a volume control built in?

Joe_caithness
replies: 1 views: 2,872
nkf 24th January 2010

Did your music taste change when you past 35 years of age? Mine absolutely did. I noticed I am able to "hear" music...

MusicProducer
replies: 0 views: 420
MusicProducer 24th January 2010

Mic pres are arguably the most important tech gateway for a good capture. There has been some focus on pres here now, and I'm...

Sk106
replies: 28 views: 1,881
private_stock 24th January 2010

Audio latency compensation plugin - Latency Delay - Voxengo I'm looking something does the exact same thing.

James Lugo
replies: 29 views: 1,622
strauss 24th January 2010

hi, i have mackie 1604 vlz pro and im trying to record that into digi 002 in a protools session. the preamp isnt really much...

hcazi
replies: 5 views: 1,143
Raw-Tracks 24th January 2010

somobody tested the EQ? are they good? How are they against the onyx EQ?? well the allen health has also adat and midi...

e-smile-z
replies: 1 views: 1,375
e-smile-z 24th January 2010

I know I hear this thing when I record and my goal is not to hear anything but the voice so......gotta go, gotta go! I would...

antoniosolo
replies: 34 views: 5,035
antoniosolo 24th January 2010

hey peeps I can't speed up any of my songs if the vocals have been recorded using Logics multi-comp thingy (where several...

lewi71
replies: 0 views: 1,073
lewi71 24th January 2010

Hi! We bought a Roland SRV-2000 reverb a couple of weeks ago and didn't get a manual. Anybody here have a PDF of it? Would love...

kristoffer
replies: 3 views: 3,032
Batchainpuller78 24th January 2010

Do all DAW's require their respective interfaces being connected to in order to operate. Currently a Digi Design product...

aknightin?
replies: 5 views: 541
keepeatingcars 24th January 2010

How many channels does the regular red and white cable carry? 2 for Red side, and 2 for White side? OR 1 channel for Red, and...

Lifted
replies: 18 views: 1,995
adeptusmajor 24th January 2010

It used to be that we could buy the better converters from Apogee, and the better IO with low latency from RME and so RME and...

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 9 views: 5,671
MarkyGoldstein 24th January 2010

Loops, beats and production music sites. Is this market saturated or is there still place for new players? What music style...

MusicProducer
replies: 0 views: 413
MusicProducer 24th January 2010

Hey guys, I would ask ben:deth: personally via other methods of contact but this may benefit a lot of others as well. Just...

TYSE LEE
replies: 0 views: 1,204
TYSE LEE 24th January 2010

I need some sound fx for a football match - I have quite a lot of crowd in the stadium but I dont have people crying for a...

pete
replies: 4 views: 764
NuggetsMcGreggor 24th January 2010

Is it preferable? video :: Demo of Yamaha 01X-I88 video by gretchenst - Photobucket

Dudevico
replies: 21 views: 1,212
.T. 24th January 2010

recently had a listen to chad blakes work with aimee mann and loved his mixing style. can anyone recommend anything else that he...

rhythmtech
replies: 21 views: 1,592
rhythmtech 24th January 2010

i am sending my gtr bus out of pro tools into a trs input on an enhancer box. the input is trs but the output is ts. i dont...

LMS
replies: 3 views: 643
LMS 24th January 2010

I'm considering buying two different microphones. 1. Blue Rocket stage one 2. Shure SM7b I've heard great things about...

joshuarlyon
replies: 0 views: 508
joshuarlyon 24th January 2010

So, I know people ask about overheads a lot, but I just wanted to see if I could get some fresh responses. I'm looking to get a...

cgilbreath
replies: 14 views: 1,549
robstercraw 24th January 2010

We are running out of rack space (heh). Does anyone make a rack rail that screws in like a 1u piece of gear and have holes along...

pearldrum944
replies: 4 views: 1,334
Exquisite Red 24th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search