The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've got some questions for any of you that has an Ergo system: My AW4416 only has one spdif output and I am currently running...

John N
replies: 2 views: 669
John N 26th January 2010

The Marshalls and Fenders sounds TONS better than Line 6, GR4, AT2...I've actually been using the Cubase Amp Sims with effects...

Johnkenn
replies: 3 views: 1,152
Johnkenn 26th January 2010

i've read thru so many of these now; could still use some help tho, if anyone would be so kind i am not a guitar player, but in...

in a blue field
replies: 0 views: 663
in a blue field 26th January 2010

hi, i own a harrison desk, the bruce swedien type since a couple of years. been using the preamps since i got it exclusivly....

mr. harrison
replies: 8 views: 1,129
voidtunes 26th January 2010

I'm currently using a Zoom H4n to record my acoustic fingerstyle playing. I am ok with the sound quality from this device but am...

lppier
replies: 2 views: 1,822
lppier 26th January 2010

Here's the scenario: I'm sitting in the "control room" with my guitar, which is running out to a couple amps and cabs...

guittarzzan
replies: 26 views: 1,237
audioshark 26th January 2010

Hey guys, I need help deciding between the RME Fireface 400, the Steinberg MR816X and the Mackie Onyx 400F. At this point, I'm...

sbv
replies: 11 views: 9,933
matyas 26th January 2010

Since I'm pretty new to this stuff I wanted to ask you guys. I usually only use three plugins, they are: Reverb, Compressor and...

Reel2Reel
replies: 1 views: 660
pasarski 26th January 2010

I have MPPT and I finally got EZdrummer to work with my Edrums through Pro Tools as a plug-in. But for some reason when I open up...

guitarded71
replies: 1 views: 578
guitarded71 26th January 2010

I found this Vintage Urei LA-3A for $1000 at a pawn shop, it looks pretty old I'm not sure if to buy or not. Can you all give me...

elielsolis
replies: 1 views: 835
Shane Michael Rose 26th January 2010

I want to buy the Revalver MKIII amp simulator from peavey. As I heard they announced Revalver MKIII.V at NAMM 2010. Does anybody...

Helius
replies: 0 views: 776
Helius 26th January 2010

I'm currently trying to get an ADT effect as close as possible to the one used by Abbey Road/the Beatles. I believe the second...

vincentvangogo
replies: 3 views: 806
vincentvangogo 26th January 2010

Are there big differences in sound characteristics between the different Wurlitzer models? Which model is generally considered...

Sugarman
replies: 2 views: 1,043
SHIRK 26th January 2010

IF you were recording drums with 4 mics only and onlyhad these compressors at your disposal, what would your choices be and...

John N
replies: 9 views: 1,009
metalfan8806 25th January 2010

Greetings from New Zealand. I have a little MIDI studio with a new Apogee Duet sound card for tracking my sounds into Logic...

Roman
replies: 10 views: 1,224
u b k 25th January 2010

So I just got my first 1073... Its vintage and in great condition and totally awesome, but to get the 1073 I traded $$ and my...

dannyofmarge
replies: 19 views: 1,093
Suda Badri 25th January 2010

Anyone have a manual for a soundtracs MRX 32? Or what I actually need to know are the dimensions and weight, especially the...

allan
replies: 3 views: 2,519
jeremyglover 25th January 2010

I sent something out to someone I thought I could trust BEFORE registering my copyright. Now this guy is nowhere to be found, so...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 18 views: 2,422
Boschen 25th January 2010

If you were to mount an API 500VPR and BAE 11-space rack together, is it safe to say that the module slots would line up? Also,...

tsvisser
replies: 0 views: 1,591
tsvisser 25th January 2010

In the past Jim Williams used to mod LynxTwo cards (I have been unable to get in touch with him). If I am correct, he used to...

bibo01
replies: 2 views: 667
bibo01 25th January 2010

It's been down for me for the last 3 weeks. confoosed

badmunchkin
replies: 0 views: 556
badmunchkin 25th January 2010

Just listening to this album the other day and I realized I love the minimalist production. Thank god it was released before...

cdog
replies: 72 views: 12,590
robertshaw 25th January 2010

I listen to some of these "highly regarded" monitors and many times I walk away asking myself "WTF" ????...

loopy
replies: 46 views: 5,396
lollita_prague 25th January 2010

I have an RME Fireface 800 which is my interface to/from my computer DAW. I also have a Presonus Digimax FS which provides an...

MatsonMusicBox
replies: 2 views: 625
MatsonMusicBox 25th January 2010

Hey guys, so I've done a lot of research and went through almost every single monitor in my price range. Here's the list, I was...

Edouan
replies: 16 views: 1,468
lollita_prague 25th January 2010

Hi All. I'll be in Orlando this week, and will have some free time in the evenings and on Thursday. Does anyone know of any...

GorillaToast
replies: 4 views: 515
GorillaToast 25th January 2010

Hi guys, I got a new platinum card for Musiciansfriend a few months back. I've never really figured out whether or not any and...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 0 views: 1,724
BrandRecordingCo 25th January 2010

YouTube - It's So Cold in the D I thought I'd share the love. Enjoy.

Evenyre
replies: 5 views: 997
warhead 25th January 2010

Well - im in the middle of a complete change around of the studio, now I barely mix any records myself and I do all my large...

dannys1
replies: 0 views: 1,009
dannys1 25th January 2010

i hate loosing things and this was a £90 mic - i think i left it at my school's recording studio. honestly, if it's there, im...

MikeTSH
replies: 19 views: 1,236
12ax7 25th January 2010

"Korg wins the ugliest of the year mic preamp contest" Don´t click me

Lindell 2nd
replies: 13 views: 3,791
gongbass 25th January 2010

I am watching HelpForHaiti in LA now and wondering if any of the slutz are considering losing their slut status and donating any...

CJ1973
replies: 33 views: 2,158
Jim Williams 25th January 2010

Hey guys, I've been getting into building my own cables, and while I've been doing XLR's so far, I need to make some instrument...

S.Filpansick
replies: 5 views: 7,827
Jim Williams 25th January 2010

Q for you all in the title. Have any of you found a set of headphones that show the MIDS in a very different and eye opening...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 6 views: 2,026
Black Shadow 25th January 2010

others are not. Why is a lot of gritty high end awful to listen to, why are certain sounds dull, why do certain sounds fail to...

Lrmusic
replies: 13 views: 1,828
Adda Audio 25th January 2010

Hello, I'm comtemplating a purchase between Blue Kiwi and the Bottle. I know Kiwi has B6 capsule, money aside, can anyone who...

xqtion
replies: 6 views: 10,761
Iggy Poop 25th January 2010

There isnt that much preamps with integrated converters is there..... ? I need to upgrade my front end (Digi002) and so far its...

Larsen
replies: 19 views: 1,588
thebaron 25th January 2010

Yeah I just picked up a tascam 85-16 1" tape machine. I have been searching for some tape and came across a blank reel of 3M...

johnnyrose
replies: 0 views: 1,128
johnnyrose 25th January 2010

My Blue woodpecker fell over with the Mic stand and hit the floor pretty hard. Its still under warranty, just wondering if its...

Bubbakron
replies: 6 views: 2,178
larry b 25th January 2010

I always assumed this was some kind of tube mic or an old akg, the caption for the picture on the site says Caleb used an...

mugrehora
replies: 7 views: 954
pan60 25th January 2010

is anyone using a pair of km184's with either a 2 channel pacifica or 2-610? mic's are for a variety of acoustic instruments,...

dfolkerth
replies: 5 views: 1,130
RCM - Ronan 25th January 2010

How are the preamps on Saffire Pro 24 ? ... Also how much gain is there ... the website states: • Dynamic Range...

sarmad
replies: 1 views: 900
sarmad 25th January 2010

I wonder no one recognized it TODAY the "Gypsy Genius" Guitar Player Django Reinhardt would be 100 years old. Listen...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 39 views: 1,837
pan60 25th January 2010

I did a search here for both, and came up with little useful information. Q: for measurement purposes, is the Superlux more...

bgavin
replies: 5 views: 23,537
AudioHipster 25th January 2010

Is anyone else not impressed with the lunchbox units in comparison to the full rack stuff? I'm finding that the sound is...

musicmatt
replies: 38 views: 3,431
pan60 25th January 2010

Ok I am having problems with the Waves Q series EQs they are generating 400db+ of noise like weird feedback whenever I...

mrbibidy
replies: 0 views: 471
mrbibidy 25th January 2010

I need some input about upgrading my home studio setup. I mainly work out of studios with either iz radar or pt hd. I thought it...

theskycouldfly
replies: 0 views: 483
theskycouldfly 25th January 2010

How are things out there? We had biblical rains last year here, and from what I recall of LA and environs it can't be pretty....

Old Goat
replies: 57 views: 2,458
pan60 25th January 2010

i've recently seen an ad for a guy who makes 1176 clones and he ventured far enough to show the internals of his unit. i have no...

rhodesp04
replies: 21 views: 6,235
joe-electro 25th January 2010

Hey Guys, If you haven't checked it out - Sonicscoop covers the New York City music/studio scene and they have contests usually...

jumpnyc
replies: 1 views: 701
jumpnyc 25th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search