The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Shadow Hills mastering compressor is something I've avoided since it came out because, cynical Canadian that I am, I figured...

Greg Wells
replies: 13 views: 2,096
PlugHead 26th January 2010

Can any one tell me the're opinion on what is a good brand of tubes to buy for preamps? Thank you.

metalmatt
replies: 2 views: 568
Marcadiablo 26th January 2010

Hello we're going to sell our Neumann SM2 fully serviced in 2009 by HE-Studiotechnick is anybody interested in? Altho Studio...

tomos
replies: 1 views: 2,173
tomos 26th January 2010

PLEASE DELETE!!!!!! Pressed Enter by accident!

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 0 views: 502
PinnacleProdUK 26th January 2010

Hi i'm looking for some suggestions on as mixer / A/dsp / audio interface. I have a pair of Adam A7's and sub8 coupled with a...

proxykillah
replies: 0 views: 729
proxykillah 26th January 2010

well finally i got this record on a cd version,and i think it has one of the best extreme sounding productions ,although it has...

anyfas
replies: 2 views: 1,167
anyfas 26th January 2010

I found a craigslist ad for an ampeg 107 tube MICROPHONE preamp... weird....... I've never seen that before..... Has anyone...

ZeemanN8878
replies: 1 views: 822
Berolzheimer 26th January 2010

what has been your favorite mic-pre combination so far or what is your dream mic-pre match up

etrella
replies: 1 views: 612
Anselmo 26th January 2010

Hey I just got a Neumann TLM 103 second hand. It didnt come with the swivel mount or the shock mount, it was just the mic. Im...

DP40oz
replies: 12 views: 4,080
John Willett 26th January 2010

I'm running a pretty makeshift writing setup at the moment. Got a macbook pro, a mini-me, and a nice old stereo all with two pin...

robertbonello
replies: 6 views: 806
robertbonello 26th January 2010

Hi. When I'm using the Yamaha n12 as a soundcard for my computer, the output only works, if I have had Cubase running first....

lifeofbrian
replies: 1 views: 767
Banks 26th January 2010

Hi all, sorry to bother you with yet another SPX-related topic, but I haven't yet found the answers I'm looking for. Encouraged...

Black Shadow
replies: 8 views: 7,241
Black Shadow 26th January 2010

Do somebody know what reverb was used on most Bob Marley songs? Especially "Natural Mystic". I think this song have...

sebdj
replies: 3 views: 2,877
sebdj 26th January 2010

I currently have 2 Neutrik NYS-PP(i think) TRS patchbays. I am awaiting arrival of my great river mp-2nv and folcrum summing buss...

cc2ss
replies: 7 views: 1,007
hazelmossobrien 26th January 2010

My problem is that when I go to export the score either to the notepad or a pdf file, only the first page will show up in the...

WP-
replies: 0 views: 601
WP- 26th January 2010

Hello GS. My friend just gave me a dsub tt patchbay and my parents got me a Lynx Aurora 16 for christmas. I'm a female vocalist...

kendrahearts
replies: 6 views: 1,219
kendrahearts 26th January 2010

please pm me if you have any leads on where to get one of these chips. I need to replace one in the A6 because one voice will...

~Zenshin Suru~
replies: 0 views: 655
~Zenshin Suru~ 26th January 2010

So this isn't really a new thing, just a webpage thing, but just for the hell of it I decided to throw together a Greatest Plugin...

chrisj
replies: 0 views: 527
chrisj 26th January 2010

Hey guys! Glad to be a part of this great community :) Up until the early 2000's, scientists never really had a foothold on what...

iamthemodernman
replies: 13 views: 1,705
ScumBum 26th January 2010

Hi, Is there a site or something I can use to send multiple files online? I just did a drum session, recorded 5 drum tracks and...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 4 views: 1,692
alteredtensions 26th January 2010

Indulge me for a moment: I was awake one night after a session thinking about various pieces of gear that I had either demo'd...

zacheus83
replies: 270 views: 13,673
robertshaw 26th January 2010

Hi, How much would you pay for used AKG C12VR (good condition) ? I'm looking into buying one, but most forums indicate the mic is...

baszta
replies: 13 views: 3,647
andrewenson 26th January 2010

YouTube - ep 2 in the studio 4:37 into it... and also 5:05.. I know, I'm a disgrace by asking about a mic in a Selena session,...

jah279
replies: 1 views: 639
tampa 26th January 2010

I thought it'd be a good idea to start a nifty little thread about artist's and their recording rituals to invoke a certain...

replies: 5 views: 1,716
Mark Kaufman 26th January 2010

I've got some questions for any of you that has an Ergo system: My AW4416 only has one spdif output and I am currently running...

John N
replies: 2 views: 669
John N 26th January 2010

The Marshalls and Fenders sounds TONS better than Line 6, GR4, AT2...I've actually been using the Cubase Amp Sims with effects...

Johnkenn
replies: 3 views: 1,151
Johnkenn 26th January 2010

i've read thru so many of these now; could still use some help tho, if anyone would be so kind i am not a guitar player, but in...

in a blue field
replies: 0 views: 663
in a blue field 26th January 2010

hi, i own a harrison desk, the bruce swedien type since a couple of years. been using the preamps since i got it exclusivly....

mr. harrison
replies: 8 views: 1,129
voidtunes 26th January 2010

I'm currently using a Zoom H4n to record my acoustic fingerstyle playing. I am ok with the sound quality from this device but am...

lppier
replies: 2 views: 1,822
lppier 26th January 2010

Here's the scenario: I'm sitting in the "control room" with my guitar, which is running out to a couple amps and cabs...

guittarzzan
replies: 26 views: 1,237
audioshark 26th January 2010

Hey guys, I need help deciding between the RME Fireface 400, the Steinberg MR816X and the Mackie Onyx 400F. At this point, I'm...

sbv
replies: 11 views: 9,932
matyas 26th January 2010

Since I'm pretty new to this stuff I wanted to ask you guys. I usually only use three plugins, they are: Reverb, Compressor and...

Reel2Reel
replies: 1 views: 660
pasarski 26th January 2010

I have MPPT and I finally got EZdrummer to work with my Edrums through Pro Tools as a plug-in. But for some reason when I open up...

guitarded71
replies: 1 views: 578
guitarded71 26th January 2010

I found this Vintage Urei LA-3A for $1000 at a pawn shop, it looks pretty old I'm not sure if to buy or not. Can you all give me...

elielsolis
replies: 1 views: 835
Shane Michael Rose 26th January 2010

I want to buy the Revalver MKIII amp simulator from peavey. As I heard they announced Revalver MKIII.V at NAMM 2010. Does anybody...

Helius
replies: 0 views: 775
Helius 26th January 2010

I'm currently trying to get an ADT effect as close as possible to the one used by Abbey Road/the Beatles. I believe the second...

vincentvangogo
replies: 3 views: 806
vincentvangogo 26th January 2010

Are there big differences in sound characteristics between the different Wurlitzer models? Which model is generally considered...

Sugarman
replies: 2 views: 1,043
SHIRK 26th January 2010

IF you were recording drums with 4 mics only and onlyhad these compressors at your disposal, what would your choices be and...

John N
replies: 9 views: 1,009
metalfan8806 25th January 2010

Greetings from New Zealand. I have a little MIDI studio with a new Apogee Duet sound card for tracking my sounds into Logic...

Roman
replies: 10 views: 1,224
u b k 25th January 2010

So I just got my first 1073... Its vintage and in great condition and totally awesome, but to get the 1073 I traded $$ and my...

dannyofmarge
replies: 19 views: 1,093
Suda Badri 25th January 2010

Anyone have a manual for a soundtracs MRX 32? Or what I actually need to know are the dimensions and weight, especially the...

allan
replies: 3 views: 2,518
jeremyglover 25th January 2010

I sent something out to someone I thought I could trust BEFORE registering my copyright. Now this guy is nowhere to be found, so...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 18 views: 2,422
Boschen 25th January 2010

If you were to mount an API 500VPR and BAE 11-space rack together, is it safe to say that the module slots would line up? Also,...

tsvisser
replies: 0 views: 1,591
tsvisser 25th January 2010

In the past Jim Williams used to mod LynxTwo cards (I have been unable to get in touch with him). If I am correct, he used to...

bibo01
replies: 2 views: 667
bibo01 25th January 2010

It's been down for me for the last 3 weeks. confoosed

badmunchkin
replies: 0 views: 556
badmunchkin 25th January 2010

Just listening to this album the other day and I realized I love the minimalist production. Thank god it was released before...

cdog
replies: 72 views: 12,589
robertshaw 25th January 2010

I listen to some of these "highly regarded" monitors and many times I walk away asking myself "WTF" ????...

loopy
replies: 46 views: 5,394
lollita_prague 25th January 2010

I have an RME Fireface 800 which is my interface to/from my computer DAW. I also have a Presonus Digimax FS which provides an...

MatsonMusicBox
replies: 2 views: 625
MatsonMusicBox 25th January 2010

Hey guys, so I've done a lot of research and went through almost every single monitor in my price range. Here's the list, I was...

Edouan
replies: 16 views: 1,467
lollita_prague 25th January 2010

Hi All. I'll be in Orlando this week, and will have some free time in the evenings and on Thursday. Does anyone know of any...

GorillaToast
replies: 4 views: 515
GorillaToast 25th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search