The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hand Built Analog Synthesizers - Synthesizers i dont know much about the EE side of things, i know the nomenclature and could do...

in a blue field
replies: 0 views: 534
in a blue field 28th January 2010

Hi everyone... I don't usually use the normalize functions to keep my audio free of quantisation artifact.gooof But i'm...

BigJoe
replies: 2 views: 653
BigJoe 28th January 2010

Anyone have any crazy stories about falling off ladders, getting electrocuted, etc...? Tonight during a session for public...

thelowendtheory
replies: 109 views: 9,016
RTR 28th January 2010

Anyone have any knowledge on how many bands / differences of the Klein & Hummel eq's ? UE100 UE1000 UE400. jkthtyrt

Dave Reid
replies: 3 views: 2,908
dlmorley 28th January 2010

just a quickie.... ive run out of hourse power on my HD rig and i need to change some plugins to RTAS (formerly TDM) im...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 592
[email protected] 28th January 2010

Hello. I have done some searches for this but couldn't find anything exactly relavant. I have my Apogee Duet and will be doing...

littlejim84
replies: 1 views: 2,242
divingduck 28th January 2010

I'm looking for some drum loops that I can manipulate to sound 'less authentic'... An example of the sound I mean...

TLMUSIC
replies: 6 views: 797
Obitheincredible 28th January 2010

can't figure it out... it's red? HELP!

tyler477
replies: 15 views: 1,337
andychamp 28th January 2010

i have an hd rig with a 192 interface but i want to move it into studio b and use it for mixing only. i was thinking i could do...

siznake
replies: 5 views: 953
Ol' Betsey 28th January 2010

Hello, I think I want a pair of Buzz pres for primarily acoustic guitar duty. I often read about the MA2.2 providing the tone I...

gregory
replies: 6 views: 963
George Necola 28th January 2010

I have a Drawmer TS2 hooked up to my 003 spdif inputs that I never use. I went to use it today and I get no signal. The digital...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 9 views: 1,325
ryan boss 28th January 2010

Sorry, but i'm very new to all this recording lark, i'm used to going to a friends studio and just laying down verses. I hope to...

SleepTalk
replies: 12 views: 1,426
Storyville 28th January 2010

hi slutz, kind of a weird coincidence with the other thread as its sort of related. ok, i was hanging out with a client who was...

sleeper1400
replies: 7 views: 917
mobius.media 28th January 2010

I love my Dynamics on most vocals. But it's nice to have options especially for quieter female vocals. I have a Soundelux E47, ...

The Pool PDX
replies: 4 views: 629
Hammer Mark 28th January 2010

Should I use a direct box with the 002? I have a mesa boogie pre studio (for guitar) but I put the bass through it. It sounds ok ...

hostileto
replies: 3 views: 1,038
Mike Brown 28th January 2010

We are always talking preamp flavors, now I would like to hear about the difference is compressors and want to focus on the SSL...

AllAboutTone
replies: 16 views: 2,374
engmix 28th January 2010

I have been having some problems with CD readability. Some projects backed-up from another studio (containing WAVs) appear to be...

pashatom
replies: 13 views: 1,016
The MPCist 28th January 2010

Hey guys, Got a question for you.. Let's say I'm producing, recording, mixing a song for a band and I change all the vocal...

luctellier
replies: 11 views: 1,642
robertshaw 28th January 2010

I'm going back to PT LE as my primary DAW and am on the verge of getting the MPTK. Obviously nothing new was launched at NAMM...

mbradzick
replies: 2 views: 709
mbradzick 28th January 2010

I was thinking about grabbing some guitar pedals (holy grail, stain, memory boy) for running my stage vocals through. That way I...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 5,184
Deleted User 28th January 2010
replies: 0 views: 564
drp audio 28th January 2010

Hello, i am using one of these. With the expression pedal i use a Roland eV5. When rocked it is cutting the power off and...

ktwalker76
replies: 0 views: 817
ktwalker76 28th January 2010

Hello. I need a guitar practice amp for an electric, something quite cheap with a bit of character. And quite small. I know very...

loglady
replies: 33 views: 2,643
Gulliver 28th January 2010

What are the options?? Looking for something fairly narrow.

china jam
replies: 0 views: 541
china jam 28th January 2010

Searching for the differences between Ted Fletcher's Joe meek models, I found out a lot, my apologies for I know this was ...

jocomend
replies: 0 views: 628
jocomend 28th January 2010

Hi! I have Superior Drummer 2.0 connected with a electronic kit and now I'd like to trigger some samples I've recorded. Is there...

mckaymental
replies: 0 views: 1,331
mckaymental 28th January 2010

I was reading a thread about OTB v ITB that seems to have been removed?? (only reading it last night) Anyway, the discussion...

tedmanzie
replies: 16 views: 1,741
ryst 28th January 2010

Just wanted to post this link to remind you all that you don't always need so much gear to make great music, enjoy!heh YouTube -...

pasarski
replies: 1 views: 557
waveterm 28th January 2010

So I googled AD/DA conversion and got a good sense of what they do...but i have a specific application question... Say I light...

capkutay
replies: 3 views: 547
psycho_monkey 28th January 2010

Does anyone have a complete gearlist for Amplitube 3? I can't find anything on their website yet.

alvagoldbook
replies: 2 views: 9,830
Eddie T. Ellis 28th January 2010

As the producer of classics from Frank Zappa, The White Stripes, and Kurt Elling – Joe Chiccarelli draws inspiration from a...

tapehiss
replies: 1 views: 1,614
malaclypse 28th January 2010

why does my old roland sp -808 make most of my software still sound bad?? just dloaded reason 4 and there are very few sounds...

nodoubt45
replies: 0 views: 1,377
nodoubt45 27th January 2010

I've got about 1k saved up for some new gear. I've got a pretty baller setup already - brand spanking new Mac Pro tower with PT8...

hepcat
replies: 8 views: 715
spitfire8898 27th January 2010

Hey guys just interested in what kind of bus compression settings you are using for hard rock/metal stuff. Usually I use the...

DP40oz
replies: 2 views: 773
ryst 27th January 2010

Is there any Houston area Slutz who have 4 SCA-A12's. I want to do personal shoot out of them against my SCA N-72's and my...

crashandbash
replies: 0 views: 526
crashandbash 27th January 2010

i'm an enthusiastic hobbyist. main goal is to get good sounding recordings. i have 2 a-kits, a 3500sq/ft treated room, and some...

cporro
replies: 84 views: 6,977
Mike Caffrey 27th January 2010

Last night we had some member issues with the thread 'The Reason Most ITB mixes don’t Sound as good as Analog mixes' so I...

James Lugo
replies: 17 views: 2,005
James Lugo 27th January 2010

I had been thinking about springing for the Nomad Blues Tube Bundle and just stumbled across this deal. Nomad Factory Integral...

don4777
replies: 1 views: 617
Jantex 27th January 2010

Hi I am knew to this forum and was told that this is the place to get the advice. I Use Logic and need a really top quality...

Tristarrecords
replies: 0 views: 998
Tristarrecords 27th January 2010

I just sold my Fantom X8 (I only use MIDI) and my intent was to buy a CME UF-80. I heard great things about the feel (weighted),...

maxiedaniels
replies: 3 views: 1,608
maxiedaniels 27th January 2010

Really have got sick of it! I wonder how much my hearing has suffered over the years because of faulty design where some digital...

Mark1353
replies: 4 views: 832
ScumBum 27th January 2010

I can't find a phone number for Empirical labs and the only number they provide for customer support is Waves Distribution, but...

tazman
replies: 6 views: 897
tazman 27th January 2010

Hi All, I've read the 500-series compressor threads. Here's my question. Currently my lunchbox has a Germanium 500pre and a...

JES
replies: 1 views: 718
pan60 27th January 2010

Fairly self explanatory. I have been listening to a lot of The Band lately and think it would have been awesome to engineer...

personpitch
replies: 92 views: 4,248
Antaren 27th January 2010

Hi all I'm lusting after some outboard gear I'd like to integrate within my PT DAW. Currently my home setup is based around a...

Gerax
replies: 0 views: 686
Gerax 27th January 2010

Hi all, I have a serious problem with guitar pickups in my basement studio picking up a buzz/hum. I know the culprit - it is a...

neirbod
replies: 5 views: 2,129
neirbod 27th January 2010

Just curious.....I am recording a rocky/folk song. How do most of you pan the two tracks of a stereo acoustic recording. Do you...

TBarrnes
replies: 1 views: 3,800
BrandRecordingCo 27th January 2010

Can you realistically string these both as 6 or 12s? Certainly the neck is narrow enough to work as a 6. What about setup...

dannygold
replies: 5 views: 4,147
Jim Williams 27th January 2010

Is it just me , or do "knobs" on plugs bother you? I mean , on a real piece, yes its practical,you grab it with your...

phaqu
replies: 21 views: 1,453
Pr.tiouz 27th January 2010

I think theres some very crappy ITB compressors but theres some good ones like the Liquid Mix But i think my vote would go to API...

HOTC
replies: 61 views: 8,721
side_chain 27th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search