The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

OK, I have Tannoy Ellipse 8's. I noticed the left speaker making a crackling static like sound about a month ago. This sound was...

jimmyboy7
replies: 0 views: 2,754
jimmyboy7 29th January 2010

Ok, So I have a mobile setup consisting of a 003R+ (w/8 pres)... I have some good mics, several dynamics and ldc and sdc...

Eye_Am
replies: 5 views: 735
sam guaiana 29th January 2010

I've always loved McDSP's plug ins and have already ordered a few at the now reduced price, in anticipation of the AU upgrade in...

gongbass
replies: 2 views: 1,387
djanthonyw 29th January 2010

So i have slot "beach" windows at my new apt, and want to know if any of you have any ideas of how to seal the noise...

ChaosCreation
replies: 4 views: 799
joeq 29th January 2010

Hey guys, first of all please excuse my bad english. I'm not a native speaker so this is pretty though for me but I don't want to...

Parango
replies: 9 views: 1,388
Parango 28th January 2010

I'm looking for a mic preamp for my little home project studio that will add shine to my vocal tracks AKG C414B XLII mic...

Kentoby
replies: 9 views: 999
NathanEldred 28th January 2010

Will 2 UAD-1 cards allow the same amount of plugins as one UAD-2 card? Once I buy the pultec pro or LA-2A pluing and I get the...

skiroy
replies: 13 views: 959
teelm05 28th January 2010

I have a Shure SM58 and a Beyer M88. I am considering buying a Shure SM7B, EV RE-20 or one of these new fandangled Heil Sound...

Jake Holland
replies: 38 views: 6,107
Annex2 28th January 2010

Just unpacked a Samson D-1500 analyzer and hooked it into the system. and began playing a CD through it. everything worked fine...

Klauth
replies: 4 views: 1,640
MannyTheAvatar 28th January 2010

I am running a Windows based DAW with Nuendo. Up until now I have only had iTunes installed on my everyday use PC and have been...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 964
tazman 28th January 2010

Hey guys-I've looked around a bit and didn't see anything on this exact situation. I sold my AKG C480's on ebay for $825...

JQ127
replies: 36 views: 2,108
ebot9000 28th January 2010

I've always been the type to just "set it and forget it", and I suppose it works most of the time, because it just...

ssprod19
replies: 8 views: 1,818
ToddP 28th January 2010

I have a Gibson L6-S solid maple set neck, all original pegs and pickups, from 1970-1971. Anyone know what these guitars are...

engmix
replies: 3 views: 1,294
dlmorley 28th January 2010

Anyone use these? Are they useful for anything? Thanks! EDIT: I mean 1712A, not 721B.... Argh...

electrorocket
replies: 0 views: 649
electrorocket 28th January 2010

Anyone can tell me the name and model of this controller? Anyone had any experience with it? Thanks!

Mauricio
replies: 3 views: 564
Mauricio 28th January 2010

Hey everyone. Anybody know of a good company/website that I would purchase Bulk Structured cable for the purpose of running a...

nickrezni
replies: 0 views: 729
nickrezni 28th January 2010

Anyone can tell me the name and model of this controller? Anyone had any experience with it? Thanks!

Mauricio
replies: 3 views: 752
Mauricio 28th January 2010

Looking for some outside influence on some material that I'm hitting a brick wall on, and thinking about possibly hiring a...

girlthatdrums
replies: 0 views: 523
girlthatdrums 28th January 2010

I got what I thought was a really good deal on a CME midi controller board, a vx70. I bought performance guarantee on it because...

girlthatdrums
replies: 0 views: 652
girlthatdrums 28th January 2010

Soon I want to upgrade to the full version. I am worried that my existing songs instruments mapping will change, thus giving me...

Joelee
replies: 1 views: 526
tlennon 28th January 2010

I am designing a QRD using QRDude, which seems to be a really good tool for that purpose. I want to place the diffusor behind...

Eudelfeudel
replies: 5 views: 1,616
Ethan Winer 28th January 2010

Here's your list of mic choices and pre's. YOU ARE LIMITED TO 10 TRACKS. Let's assume a 4-piece kit (kick, snare, rack tom,...

Turdadactyl
replies: 9 views: 1,004
bigbone 28th January 2010

Hey Guys i have a audio tech 4033 and produce reggae dancehall and hip hop i'm looking for a preamp under $1000 i wanted to get...

jonomarch
replies: 4 views: 565
pan60 28th January 2010

Anyone have any recommendations for where to go to to digitize 2", 1" and 3/4" tapes in NYC?

tropicalhotdog
replies: 1 views: 538
themaidsroom 28th January 2010

Hi! I have a Typhoon eDrum and superior drummer 2.0 and now I want to trigger some TR-808 samples that I bought. Is there anyway...

mckaymental
replies: 0 views: 429
mckaymental 28th January 2010

Which would pick out ? I think the Manfrotto can also hold a light and have maybe also some other use against the mic only stand...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 1,060
Musician 28th January 2010

Adam 7A's are about 800 Euros a pair right now - i won't buy them right now but maybe in the future. The question is that are...

DND-NS
replies: 5 views: 1,967
FireMoon 28th January 2010

my new years resolution was to finally take the analogue plunge, and given my small budget i'd say i've been doing it in style...

in a blue field
replies: 0 views: 433
in a blue field 28th January 2010

Is the dude

Wilburguy
replies: 0 views: 546
Wilburguy 28th January 2010

This thread is for those people who don't believe running PT HD under MAC OS or Windows will produce different sound! Some days...

kinghand
replies: 63 views: 4,115
lydfar 28th January 2010

I am looking for an automatic EQ plugin. I remember reading in an ad a while ago that TC helicon had a pedal for vocalists and it...

Bater
replies: 6 views: 4,564
ianzxcvb 28th January 2010

Hi, I use Aurora's with our PTHD system and I was wondering exactly what "hardware insert delay time" to use in the I/O...

JB Retro City
replies: 5 views: 577
strewnshank 28th January 2010

Listening to some commercial mixes, same song, same environment, exact same conditions, and one day it sounds so good that I get...

Lrmusic
replies: 16 views: 2,836
Storyville 28th January 2010

Hi there I am planing to buy the Mackie Control C4 Pro and I have some questions about this controller. Infos: Mackie - Mackie...

nicogrubert
replies: 1 views: 1,127
nicogrubert 28th January 2010
replies: 0 views: 509
mg73 28th January 2010

So these go for like 800-1000 used. I have finally started to see the light when it comes to reverbs. I thought all reverbs...

jkung
replies: 13 views: 3,653
SmooveG 28th January 2010

Hey guys,I was reading the 'stupidest things ever said in a session' thread, and someone posted about strange happenings in their...

hey_mavis
replies: 70 views: 5,405
BlueGoldKeys 28th January 2010
replies: 0 views: 583
ianzxcvb 28th January 2010

I've been using soundreplacer in PT 7.3 on my intel mac and have had problems with getting the dynamics section to work properly....

A.Y.
replies: 5 views: 1,073
FLUKE 28th January 2010

I currently have a Digi 003 hooked up to a Mac Pro, Dual Quad Core, 16 Gigs of RAM, with a UAD Studio Quad card, with a Control...

MeBangkeys
replies: 8 views: 4,568
Tonio Ruiz 28th January 2010

I've just bought a pair of Sony MDR-7506 headphone. They are very detailed, which is great and the stereo imagine doesn't seem...

DaveyB
replies: 1 views: 1,215
kooz 28th January 2010

Hi, I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the Koch Loadbox II. Is there any product for less than $400 that does the same...

brunothedog
replies: 2 views: 1,503
brunothedog 28th January 2010
replies: 2 views: 1,714
Lenzo 28th January 2010

Hello there, I need your help to individuate the right pci expanders system (magma, sbs or other) that works with Pro Tools TDM...

Fab6
replies: 0 views: 554
Fab6 28th January 2010

In Fl Studio when im using Edison The curser looks like this + and i cant get it back to normal.Now i cant drag or select parts...

SCOTT_MCLOUGHLIN
replies: 0 views: 577
SCOTT_MCLOUGHLIN 28th January 2010

Are digital volume controls actually a bad thing? I've often read that an output volume control on a sound card that acts in the...

mimp
replies: 5 views: 960
mimp 28th January 2010

Hello all, I spent all day yesterday looking for good frequency charts and was just looking through gear slutz for lists of hot...

CityDump Records
replies: 0 views: 4,120
CityDump Records 28th January 2010

Hi all, I run a small facility where I record mostly acoustic music: singer-songwriters, folk, acoustic blues etc. I record to...

peet
replies: 0 views: 706
peet 28th January 2010

Over and over again...delete me.

soupking
replies: 6 views: 920
joelpatterson 28th January 2010

i missed out on the DAV preamp shootout that was on target-music.ch a couple years ago (btw, if anyone can direct me to something...

in a blue field
replies: 0 views: 574
in a blue field 28th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search