The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My 002 board is acting crazy. I'll turn it on, and usually it does the 3 clicks, verifies, and then it works fine. I turn it on...

jpace82
replies: 3 views: 1,113
jpace82 29th January 2010

error in Pro Tools HD 8 OSX 10.6 Just upgraded to Snow Leopard. The e2Transiener doesn't work my w/ ProTools HD3 Accel rig. It...

Thomas Johansen
replies: 1 views: 631
Thomas Johansen 29th January 2010

Hey all, I'm looking to expand my mic locker and I'd like to hear your opinions. My options are a pair of SM81's or to get a...

studiotogo
replies: 4 views: 1,473
JoeDeF 29th January 2010

I'm really impressed with the production...I especially like the way acoustic and digital/hip-hop sounds are integrated on the...

Yummerz
replies: 1 views: 614
Play 29th January 2010

I thought I had come up with a really original idea, until I Googled this threads title. I play guitar, but Im quite mediocre on...

musical5
replies: 3 views: 1,828
natpub 29th January 2010

i feel this sums up the ipad HELLO! from FoD Team UK, Dom Joly, and Al_Campbell - Video

theskycouldfly
replies: 2 views: 722
danika 29th January 2010

I just got my Jan/Feb issue of Tape Op and as usual it was great but then I saw a small ad by a mastering house out of...

carllock
replies: 8 views: 1,338
RasCricket 29th January 2010

Okay I forgot how great these things were, I left my last pair in Galveston. The Kid broke my portable little Sennhisers and...

ddageek
replies: 8 views: 874
David C. 29th January 2010

Anybody use or even hear of them?diddlydoo Pro Audio Microphone - TONEFLAKE Site They were one of the companies that came up...

jon_waite
replies: 1 views: 684
antoniosolo 29th January 2010

Any pro guys routinely track vocals or acoustic guitar without any compression? Just wondering.

Lazer Toms
replies: 86 views: 13,362
radlid 29th January 2010

Hi, I've read about plugins that add harmonic distortion have a problem with alias. I'm not positive I understand this but it...

Coldsnow
replies: 1 views: 735
Mike Brown 29th January 2010

Hi All I am having some trouble with unwanted noise. I just picked up an 002 rack mainly for the purpose of running 4 stereo...

NuEra
replies: 4 views: 1,917
in a blue field 29th January 2010

I'm trying to build my mix reel to show different genres/music styles I can mix. I plan on making a website soon too. So...

ryst
replies: 5 views: 711
mu6gr8 29th January 2010

I'm not ready to buy but I'm at the heavy browsing stage. Besides eBay and Sonic Circus where else should I be looking? Looking...

Keith Moore
replies: 10 views: 1,467
Clueless 29th January 2010

In your opinion are the headphones THE best in 60-70 dollar? Are they better than same money Audio Technicas and AKG 240?

Lifted
replies: 12 views: 2,078
Lifted 29th January 2010

OK, I have Tannoy Ellipse 8's. I noticed the left speaker making a crackling static like sound about a month ago. This sound was...

jimmyboy7
replies: 0 views: 2,754
jimmyboy7 29th January 2010

Ok, So I have a mobile setup consisting of a 003R+ (w/8 pres)... I have some good mics, several dynamics and ldc and sdc...

Eye_Am
replies: 5 views: 734
sam guaiana 29th January 2010

I've always loved McDSP's plug ins and have already ordered a few at the now reduced price, in anticipation of the AU upgrade in...

gongbass
replies: 2 views: 1,387
djanthonyw 29th January 2010

So i have slot "beach" windows at my new apt, and want to know if any of you have any ideas of how to seal the noise...

ChaosCreation
replies: 4 views: 799
joeq 29th January 2010

Hey guys, first of all please excuse my bad english. I'm not a native speaker so this is pretty though for me but I don't want to...

Parango
replies: 9 views: 1,387
Parango 28th January 2010

I'm looking for a mic preamp for my little home project studio that will add shine to my vocal tracks AKG C414B XLII mic...

Kentoby
replies: 9 views: 999
NathanEldred 28th January 2010

Will 2 UAD-1 cards allow the same amount of plugins as one UAD-2 card? Once I buy the pultec pro or LA-2A pluing and I get the...

skiroy
replies: 13 views: 959
teelm05 28th January 2010

I have a Shure SM58 and a Beyer M88. I am considering buying a Shure SM7B, EV RE-20 or one of these new fandangled Heil Sound...

Jake Holland
replies: 38 views: 6,106
Annex2 28th January 2010

Just unpacked a Samson D-1500 analyzer and hooked it into the system. and began playing a CD through it. everything worked fine...

Klauth
replies: 4 views: 1,639
MannyTheAvatar 28th January 2010

I am running a Windows based DAW with Nuendo. Up until now I have only had iTunes installed on my everyday use PC and have been...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 964
tazman 28th January 2010

Hey guys-I've looked around a bit and didn't see anything on this exact situation. I sold my AKG C480's on ebay for $825...

JQ127
replies: 36 views: 2,107
ebot9000 28th January 2010

I've always been the type to just "set it and forget it", and I suppose it works most of the time, because it just...

ssprod19
replies: 8 views: 1,818
ToddP 28th January 2010

I have a Gibson L6-S solid maple set neck, all original pegs and pickups, from 1970-1971. Anyone know what these guitars are...

engmix
replies: 3 views: 1,294
dlmorley 28th January 2010

Anyone use these? Are they useful for anything? Thanks! EDIT: I mean 1712A, not 721B.... Argh...

electrorocket
replies: 0 views: 649
electrorocket 28th January 2010

Anyone can tell me the name and model of this controller? Anyone had any experience with it? Thanks!

Mauricio
replies: 3 views: 564
Mauricio 28th January 2010

Hey everyone. Anybody know of a good company/website that I would purchase Bulk Structured cable for the purpose of running a...

nickrezni
replies: 0 views: 728
nickrezni 28th January 2010

Anyone can tell me the name and model of this controller? Anyone had any experience with it? Thanks!

Mauricio
replies: 3 views: 752
Mauricio 28th January 2010

Looking for some outside influence on some material that I'm hitting a brick wall on, and thinking about possibly hiring a...

girlthatdrums
replies: 0 views: 523
girlthatdrums 28th January 2010

I got what I thought was a really good deal on a CME midi controller board, a vx70. I bought performance guarantee on it because...

girlthatdrums
replies: 0 views: 652
girlthatdrums 28th January 2010

Soon I want to upgrade to the full version. I am worried that my existing songs instruments mapping will change, thus giving me...

Joelee
replies: 1 views: 526
tlennon 28th January 2010

I am designing a QRD using QRDude, which seems to be a really good tool for that purpose. I want to place the diffusor behind...

Eudelfeudel
replies: 5 views: 1,616
Ethan Winer 28th January 2010

Here's your list of mic choices and pre's. YOU ARE LIMITED TO 10 TRACKS. Let's assume a 4-piece kit (kick, snare, rack tom,...

Turdadactyl
replies: 9 views: 1,004
bigbone 28th January 2010

Hey Guys i have a audio tech 4033 and produce reggae dancehall and hip hop i'm looking for a preamp under $1000 i wanted to get...

jonomarch
replies: 4 views: 565
pan60 28th January 2010

Anyone have any recommendations for where to go to to digitize 2", 1" and 3/4" tapes in NYC?

tropicalhotdog
replies: 1 views: 537
themaidsroom 28th January 2010

Hi! I have a Typhoon eDrum and superior drummer 2.0 and now I want to trigger some TR-808 samples that I bought. Is there anyway...

mckaymental
replies: 0 views: 428
mckaymental 28th January 2010

Which would pick out ? I think the Manfrotto can also hold a light and have maybe also some other use against the mic only stand...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 1,060
Musician 28th January 2010

Adam 7A's are about 800 Euros a pair right now - i won't buy them right now but maybe in the future. The question is that are...

DND-NS
replies: 5 views: 1,967
FireMoon 28th January 2010

my new years resolution was to finally take the analogue plunge, and given my small budget i'd say i've been doing it in style...

in a blue field
replies: 0 views: 433
in a blue field 28th January 2010

Is the dude

Wilburguy
replies: 0 views: 546
Wilburguy 28th January 2010

This thread is for those people who don't believe running PT HD under MAC OS or Windows will produce different sound! Some days...

kinghand
replies: 63 views: 4,115
lydfar 28th January 2010

I am looking for an automatic EQ plugin. I remember reading in an ad a while ago that TC helicon had a pedal for vocalists and it...

Bater
replies: 6 views: 4,564
ianzxcvb 28th January 2010

Hi, I use Aurora's with our PTHD system and I was wondering exactly what "hardware insert delay time" to use in the I/O...

JB Retro City
replies: 5 views: 577
strewnshank 28th January 2010

Listening to some commercial mixes, same song, same environment, exact same conditions, and one day it sounds so good that I get...

Lrmusic
replies: 16 views: 2,834
Storyville 28th January 2010

Hi there I am planing to buy the Mackie Control C4 Pro and I have some questions about this controller. Infos: Mackie - Mackie...

nicogrubert
replies: 1 views: 1,127
nicogrubert 28th January 2010
replies: 0 views: 508
mg73 28th January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search