The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I think I'm having a dyslexic moment here. I just got a new banshee talkbox which has an internal amplifier so it should be...

DaVinci
replies: 4 views: 3,560
Bender412 1st February 2010

It seemed like it was up for months. Does anyone know who the seller was and how to contact him and if he even still has the...

relaxo
replies: 4 views: 1,130
relaxo 1st February 2010

Just bought a DBX 160VU from a fellow slut, and right now it's got the rack ears mounted to the sides where the wood paneling...

mikecorwin
replies: 7 views: 1,421
Mushy 1st February 2010

Problem: Strange noise, hard to describe it, not the sound (it's like a thin saw wave type with some noise; low - maybe C2) but...

AudioFrenetic
replies: 8 views: 1,089
AudioFrenetic 1st February 2010

Can anybody name the two mics used on Neil Young's appearance on Conan's last show? It's not a test, I have no idea...

Mike Jasper
replies: 11 views: 2,140
Mark Kaufman 1st February 2010

Happy Sonar user for 8 years now, but looking to move to Pro Tools LE. I'm getting the 32 channel Toft console later this year,...

shakespearesmans
replies: 9 views: 1,005
Infernal Device 1st February 2010

So I just bought a duet thinking I would never be recording more than two sources at once (guitar and vocals) right? Wrong.... I...

EBMX66
replies: 10 views: 998
EBMX66 1st February 2010

Ok, here is what I did. I got a new preamp with only a balanced mic out. However, my digirack only has a balanced 1/4 in...

srmd22
replies: 2 views: 630
srmd22 1st February 2010

I just got my individually fitted, frequency modulated earplugs! They are awesome! Now I can rehearse with my band and mix live...

Dudevico
replies: 2 views: 649
jval 1st February 2010

Hello, does anybody know this EQ? Tegeler Audio Manufaktur Looks a lot like a Tube Tech... How does it compare to other...

buzzjoe
replies: 0 views: 1,376
buzzjoe 1st February 2010

Question folks, Would linking a pair of E series Dynamics Modules give me a bit of the glue/punch i'm looking for on the Mix...

Napalm
replies: 1 views: 596
Napalm 1st February 2010

Hi, My son is a student at Drexel University and is a Music Industry Major. They do a Summer Coop/Internship. Does...

patfont
replies: 4 views: 683
psycho_monkey 1st February 2010

Would it be possible to rackmount a Neotek channel strip into a 1u or 2u format? I found this on ebay: Neotek Elan Channel...

tenkas
replies: 9 views: 3,113
mexicola 1st February 2010

hi guys, here again talking about the decca... lets see, the room I have for recording its the next: - 53,46 square...

analogica
replies: 3 views: 633
Clueless 1st February 2010

Hello!.. I'm looking for alternatives to URS Console Strip Pro (ive heard some say its not all what it's hyped up to be, plus it...

mitchwully
replies: 6 views: 2,703
mitchwully 1st February 2010

Hi, im looking for VST equivalents to the Crane Song STC-8 compressor used by many famous dudes like Dave Cooley of elysian...

mitchwully
replies: 11 views: 7,739

Hey guys, I am considering to improve my audio system. I own two good preamps (API 512c and UA 610 preamp). I want to record...

nilmb
replies: 3 views: 956
nilmb 1st February 2010

Ok, after sending four e-mails to URS tech support and waiting for over two months I finally figured out they won't reply. So...

TapeOp
replies: 4 views: 4,525

Hey guys any recomendations? Got a vocalist that has the kind of voice that suits this. Needs that pull down on the midrange

k-yo
replies: 1 views: 481
k-yo 1st February 2010

hi, going to be upgrading the mac in the studio very soon, and wanted to get some opinions about using PCIx HD cards with a...

sound_music
replies: 7 views: 1,915
sound_music 1st February 2010
replies: 0 views: 696

I've engineered plenty of classical recordings, but have no idea what I'd do as the "producer" of one. What types of...

Ben B
replies: 11 views: 928
JoeDeF 1st February 2010

Hey I'm not in front of my DAW right now. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to do cymbal chokes w/ SSD 3.5? Thanks, Ryan

ryangeller
replies: 5 views: 956
ryangeller 1st February 2010

watch the Grammy's at the same time as the East Coast? Especially when they are here LIVE! hjghfgg Like gettin' sloppy...

voicegenius
replies: 5 views: 935
PlatinumSamples 1st February 2010

Hey team, I'm about to go from a MOTU 8pre, with no other processing, to a MOTU HD192 and a JDK Audio R20... How excited should...

RWagner
replies: 4 views: 809
RWagner 1st February 2010

I'm not looking or a dsp based plug. I am checking out the Softube CL1B but am curious of other's opinions of what would go well...

Heartfelt
replies: 7 views: 990
Heartfelt 1st February 2010

Alright, after 5 months of tracking, I'm about to have my solo debut record all wrapped up this week, and with some of the finest...

Matt Grondin
replies: 20 views: 2,707
Matt Grondin 1st February 2010

I recently acquired a decent single channel pre. Thought I'd experiment with stereo recording, but was wondering if it was worth...

srmd22
replies: 3 views: 1,267
srmd22 1st February 2010

Im big fan of your work with Shiner!!kfhkh Great band and killer sounding record ("The Egg"). Im really curious in...

-=glEnn=-
replies: 8 views: 3,798
Dr. Mordo 1st February 2010

Does anyone know what they're using on Caleb's vocals nowadays? A friend of mine was asking.... Thanks in advance. .a

azirkin
replies: 23 views: 6,117
syntax 1st February 2010

are there any professional/successful mixers in san diego? just curious. i dont hear of many.

jonnymac
replies: 6 views: 874
jonnymac 1st February 2010

I have a question that will help solve a friendly debate between a friend of mine and me. During the 90's, when DATs and I...

thelordhastits
replies: 13 views: 1,944
NPOrec 1st February 2010

Let's have some fun. So I have a little extra spending $$ at the moment from my tax refund, and I'm thinking of adding a new...

drastic
replies: 14 views: 944
digitrax 1st February 2010

Hi there I just bought a Fostex E2 two track. The right channel records and will playback through the sync head but not through...

glenn Taylor
replies: 0 views: 909
glenn Taylor 1st February 2010

I'm thinking of getting an Apogee Duet as a more mobile alternative to my FireFace400. Can I use the Duet as just a...

Addni
replies: 4 views: 695
cc2ss 1st February 2010

Has anyone ever worked with this?

LiveLife
replies: 16 views: 2,394
John Eppstein 1st February 2010

Hey guys, My name's Thomas Calder, and I'm a singer/songwriter from Brisbane, Australia. You can check out my band Ohai's stuff...

Thomas_C
replies: 3 views: 642
FFTT 1st February 2010

Need help deciding what recording software to get. I'm not going to be using samples and loops are not a priority. Just need...

gongyou30
replies: 9 views: 1,066
fhames 1st February 2010

You keep the original packaging of every single thing you own...

capkutay
replies: 14 views: 1,412
tapehiss 31st January 2010

Everything is brand new.. U87ai Avalon 737 2 Genelec 1032a Monitors for 8,000 dollars What you think?

AddictivePro
replies: 3 views: 503
AddictivePro 31st January 2010

I have m-powered 7.4 with my m-audio profire 2626 and would like to upgrade to 8. Does anyone know if m-audio m-powered products...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 446
karp47 31st January 2010
replies: 15 views: 3,694
Michael_Joly 31st January 2010

i know i can do my own research but i wanted to know what you guys would recommend i currently have a duet but i need more...

ohmicide
replies: 0 views: 655
ohmicide 31st January 2010

Hey again y'all, say i produce like underground tape-vibe hiphop as well as old 70s roots reggae - would the Abbey Roads plugins...

mitchwully
replies: 3 views: 738
rob S 31st January 2010

So this forum is intended for early warnings, eh? I just got in (10 minutes ago- thanks, Mr. UPS man!) a true project-studio...

skippy
replies: 10 views: 4,672
waltzingbear 31st January 2010

Valid 09.01.09 through 1.31.10 Purchase 1 or more new Steinberg MR816 Series product between Sept 1, 2009 and Jan 31, 2010...

bmcgovern
replies: 16 views: 2,515
sodium glow 31st January 2010

Your fave plug-in for inverse and non-linear small room verbs. Been using external hardware for these but, maybe there is...

jrmprod
replies: 0 views: 599
jrmprod 31st January 2010

hi guys, Sometimes I tape some radio shows so that I can listen to it later - I still use cassettes for this purpose. I was...

mark007
replies: 7 views: 1,223
mark007 31st January 2010

The Ever-Changing Rap Music Business By, Industry Veteran Wendy Day 2009 marked the end of a decade and there were many changes...

MikeyMike
replies: 13 views: 1,433
rack gear 31st January 2010

I'm trying to aid a friend of mine who's clear across the country and I have no experience with this device. Basically, he's...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 3 views: 3,612
Tonio Ruiz 31st January 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search