The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone. I'm doing the Audio Masterclass program and had a question about noise. I'm getting a hum. I'm using a motu...

CaptainNovember7
replies: 0 views: 456
CaptainNovember7 2nd February 2010

Im really interested to know what plugins people use on there 2 track mix, and in what order they use them, Im having hard time...

Realziment
replies: 71 views: 11,073
RonT 2nd February 2010

I am mixing a song and want to do fader rides between 2 bass parts which are on separate audio tracks. If I had a hardware mixer...

Joelee
replies: 8 views: 822
mikethedrummer 2nd February 2010

that Quincy Jones has decided to redo We Are The World for those in need in Haiti. As he will be using todays Pop stars for the...

jchas
replies: 30 views: 2,316
BOWIE 2nd February 2010

HELLO GUYS , I NEED SOME HELP TO GET NEW STUFF, I HAVE A BUDGET ABOUT 16,000 DLS SO I AM INTERESTING TO GET A NEW CONVERTER AND...

musiclabs
replies: 9 views: 872
Johnny Paez 2nd February 2010

Does anyone know the best way to fix a sticky key on a yamaha cp300? I think that I know the problem, but I want to be sure to...

ARKY1
replies: 0 views: 1,689
ARKY1 2nd February 2010

Hey guys, Just got a quick query about my Intersound IVP preamp and how in the most effect way I should set it up. 1....

Petesellers
replies: 0 views: 450
Petesellers 2nd February 2010

I have 2 Distressors with mods (Stereo Image Link & British Mode). I commonly use them as independent units (NOT linked) to...

SRS
replies: 4 views: 2,493
SRS 2nd February 2010

K&H O 300, Barefoot MM27 or ATC SCM20A SL? Thanks very much.

worldwide
replies: 11 views: 1,035
feck 2nd February 2010

Hey Man, is it really you? howdyYou post in a verrry similar manner to a somewhat eccentric member that once roamed these boards....

BringItBack
replies: 1 views: 777
mobius.media 2nd February 2010

I have looked around for an answer to my question and have yet to find one. Please excuse any ignorance. You guys seem to have...

pete1729
replies: 10 views: 1,236
JTransition 2nd February 2010

Recently I bought a set of K+H O300 and an O810 subwoofer. Now I wonder if I should keep my old Genelec 8250 or if I should get a...

Helius
replies: 17 views: 9,302
Doc Mixwell 2nd February 2010

Trading the keys for the faders pretty much. Any takers? Is it a good trade u think?

gsilbers
replies: 0 views: 1,195
gsilbers 2nd February 2010

any tips on how to get a quality recording on one of these?

SabinTheTerrible
replies: 0 views: 859
SabinTheTerrible 2nd February 2010

BWAHHAHAHAH!!!<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...

sfere recording
replies: 9 views: 1,556
rty5150 2nd February 2010

Thinking everyone might benefit from some of this...one mans project is another mans treasure.... I have a 70s ventura classical...

delo054
replies: 1 views: 561
rty5150 2nd February 2010

I have a Tascam fw-1082 which has a main output, spdif out (digital coaxial), and headphone out. I have an s3000 i've been using...

faze1
replies: 5 views: 1,315
DCtoDaylight 2nd February 2010

Hi, I have one of these (magnecorder pt6v preamp) which needs some work on the xlr input and etc. and I could use a schematic...

bigfish
replies: 2 views: 691
bigfish 2nd February 2010

How can i achieve this effect? YouTube - Britney Spears - Favorite DJ , But I Love The Effect On The Songs Vocals! It sounds...

TheFamePrince
replies: 0 views: 471
TheFamePrince 2nd February 2010

(i hope im allowed to ask such questions.. ok here we go:) Hello! im just curious what the best practices are for setting up...

mitchwully
replies: 11 views: 1,278
Raylai 2nd February 2010

hello fellow slutz, did a few searches on this, but didnt find anything that i was looking for. am i correct in my...

sleeper1400
replies: 7 views: 738
Gems Records 2nd February 2010

Some concrete floor work has recently been done in the building where my studio is located and, unfortunately, there is a layer...

Sunshy
replies: 18 views: 2,368
Kolt45 2nd February 2010

Is there a plug-in which allows to delay the left and right channels individually? I'd like to use it before a reverb plug-in...

MrVelvet
replies: 6 views: 789
adpz 2nd February 2010

Hello9, i am looking at the Palmer PGA 04. Can i use headphones from one of the outputs or would i need to run into another unit...

ktwalker76
replies: 2 views: 1,664
Cody 2nd February 2010

Hey Everyone, So I finally had some time to do the converter test we had talked about on the "Cheap converter vs. Lynx...

spencerc
replies: 44 views: 3,824
andrewenson 2nd February 2010

First question is is there no auditioning of the sounds when adding a sample to a cell? Secondly when loading samples to...

Realziment
replies: 7 views: 677
tlennon 2nd February 2010

I apologize if part of my request is already present somewhere in the forum, I tried to find it, but I have not found it, and...

julio883
replies: 1 views: 2,678
narcoman 2nd February 2010

dfegadGerman right-wing government bans Rammstein: Rammstein Butts Heads with German Censors - SHOUTcast Blog

author
replies: 1 views: 792
akisD28 2nd February 2010

Hey guys, I am working a possible trade that might result in my first compressor (I am starting to build up studio equipment...

tubescreamer
replies: 2 views: 1,199
tubescreamer 2nd February 2010

Hi Recently I've heard a number of producers using pre-amps between their HW synths and ADs. Specifically high-end stuff like...

GregR
replies: 2 views: 665
Audio Child 2nd February 2010

Hello Together! Has anybody tried the Halls of Fame Origami from yellowtools. I´m recording beginner and was absolutely...

evilaci
replies: 5 views: 1,134
evilaci 2nd February 2010

I'm doing all the instrumentals from programming in a beat, chord structure, synth programing, playing real instruments and doing...

RockTheRoll
replies: 95 views: 3,577
RockTheRoll 2nd February 2010

Hi, I'm a noob, so bear with me. I just got a Digitech Jamman, and I was wondering if it is at all possible to hear the audio...

rumplediner
replies: 0 views: 1,281
rumplediner 2nd February 2010

Can someone help me with setting up my system to use the K-System. 1. I am using RMe Fireface 800 which has K-system within...

fitzj
replies: 0 views: 568
fitzj 2nd February 2010

I just picked up an AKG C 562 BL boundry mic. I never used one what might it be good for? Yeah I know just plug it in, I plan...

not_so_new
replies: 2 views: 1,538
Ronski 2nd February 2010

Hello guys, What is the most typical way to mix reggea vocals? I dont know how to put reverb, or only delay?! Thanks for...

Eisbude
replies: 3 views: 645
donnie7 2nd February 2010

Read this info and tell us what you think. RIAA's Statistics Don't Add Up to Piracy

MikeyMike
replies: 8 views: 890
author 2nd February 2010

hey all. long time reader. first time poster. Have currently been doing a lot of research in to what kind of vocal mic i want for...

mrshikadance
replies: 3 views: 2,130
Paul Vnuk Jr. 2nd February 2010

breaking free from references. Im new to the world of gearslutting and as I progress and buy new equipment, the more I can see...

thiagoabreu
replies: 6 views: 752
Storyville 2nd February 2010
replies: 5 views: 9,692
tgle1977 2nd February 2010

My 15 year-old daughter is in Technical Theatre at the local high school. Tonight we went to go see their first big production in...

dbbubba
replies: 7 views: 1,050
dbbubba 2nd February 2010

My clients need to do a quick rough mix of their tracks after each live recording session. Just simple level adjustments for a...

surflounge
replies: 4 views: 846
surflounge 2nd February 2010

Well, since no one else out there seems capable of doing a test, i decided to forge ahead and have a go at it myself. First let...

larry b
replies: 111 views: 10,029
Teddy Ray 2nd February 2010

Owing to its low cost, the Apex 460 is a hugely popular multi-pattern, tube condenser mic. Over the years hundreds of forum pages...

Michael_Joly
replies: 83 views: 20,104
theBF 2nd February 2010

What specifically separates a FULLY Modded GAP73 and Vintech 1272/or Vintech X73 units? I'm NOT asking about quality or price of...

Lifted
replies: 4 views: 3,355
Lifted 2nd February 2010

Hi everyone. Just curious, why are these high end chairs so expensive? Granted, I am in the market for one. What do you...

Coldbricks
replies: 5 views: 3,398
Jonathan_H 2nd February 2010

Hi guys, I'm new to GearSlutz (though I've been skulking about for quite some time), so a big hello to you all, and thanks in...

russcrane
replies: 1 views: 823
Jeezo 2nd February 2010

Just curious... http://mixonline.com/mag/ricky_skaggs_studio.jpg http://emusician.com/ms/namm/news/ricky_skaggs.jpg

2bigfeet
replies: 9 views: 749
Jeezo 2nd February 2010

Hi guys, here's the deal. I am graduating from Purdue in August. I am going to have a degree in a totally unrelated and pretty...

Coldbricks
replies: 2 views: 512
fhames 2nd February 2010

I was listening back to some older stuff......and hearing some nasty artifacts from my heavy handed use of Waves ZNoise. I was...

Unclenny
replies: 38 views: 2,116
John Eppstein 2nd February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search