The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

And using it with my MOTU 8pre... Good move? Cheapest two channel pre with good reviews and a reputable name...

RWagner
replies: 7 views: 2,551
Doc Mixwell 4th February 2010
replies: 1 views: 640
MRose 4th February 2010

Hello, I have an old mackie 1202 (pre vlz), that I want to use to facilitate some zero latency monitoring. My specific question...

gregory
replies: 5 views: 884
gregory 4th February 2010

hi, i record blues roots things ... we told me about the M80 presonus or the audient ASP 008 , which one fits the best do you...

thegoonmat
replies: 2 views: 2,491
Snatchman 4th February 2010

Hey there! I just finished my first ever mix! Its a mellow track, only me and my guitar. Recorded it in my extremly untreated...

Dudevico
replies: 21 views: 1,140
Dudevico 4th February 2010

Here is the gear that I'm currently working with primarily in the R&B/HipHop/Pop genres: Microphones: Sony c800GPAC Neumann...

mDay
replies: 0 views: 550
mDay 4th February 2010

Everyone here seems to have their own tried and true method for tracking and mixdown. Everyone will argue the pro's and cons of...

chess999
replies: 13 views: 1,210
Musiclab 4th February 2010

Can I connect a Rosetta 200 to a Grace m901 via lightpipe, out of the Rosetta and in to the Grace? How so? Would I be better...

electraluxx
replies: 0 views: 416
electraluxx 4th February 2010

will a crest x8 do a decent job as a summing mixer? I have a Toft ATB 24 now... But need more channels with eq,,, will the...

runek
replies: 0 views: 1,738
runek 4th February 2010

I am trying to intergrate the two together.Mlan io card in the 01v96 and then daisy chain with my n12 via firewire,i am on a mac...

johnnyz
replies: 0 views: 1,079
johnnyz 4th February 2010

hi i a recent audio student im trying to connect the behringer ada8000 to 002 for recording 16 channels from a mixer. i was...

hcazi
replies: 3 views: 1,045
j2dafo 3rd February 2010

Hi all, I'm almost finished building my first real preamps (4x SCA api and 4x SCA Neve). I have a D&R Orion desk and...

DeadPoet
replies: 1 views: 475
DeadPoet 3rd February 2010

so been working with an engineer on some music who was helped out a lot on a certain project. But I am not crazy about the...

M Mastering
replies: 22 views: 1,463
M Mastering 3rd February 2010

Hi there I have to spit my guitar/bass signals in half so that one signal goes to my miced up amp whilst the other goes into the...

zippsinc
replies: 3 views: 3,404
zippsinc 3rd February 2010

Do any of you already have plans on what to spend you tax money on? I am thinking about an Alesis dm6 kit to play my SSD and...

RTR
replies: 33 views: 1,977
RTR 3rd February 2010

i realize there's a diverse crowd here on GS with all kinds of different situations, but i throw the question out there in a...

code green
replies: 24 views: 1,695
T_R_S 3rd February 2010

Hey everyone, Has anyone tried the EV PL80a on drums? I've got 3 for vocals, but the hypercardioid pattern might make for...

Matt Parsons
replies: 0 views: 800
Matt Parsons 3rd February 2010

Ok, I just got the OWD & DM 2 group buy and love them, so being a GS I want MORE!!!!!! I have been goggling around and trying...

RTR
replies: 16 views: 2,358
RTR 3rd February 2010

Does anyone use outboard compressors with a stock Digi002(r)? I don't want to get into a converter arguement and I don't argue...

thebaron
replies: 0 views: 498
thebaron 3rd February 2010

Hi guys , I really want some input about converters , getting AD/DA conversion for my rig. I'm running PT LE with my Mbox ,...

Derrick02045
replies: 1 views: 493
Derrick02045 3rd February 2010

I have been using the presonus firebox but its been giving me lots of problems... I only need about 2-3 inputs because most of...

laserlife
replies: 1 views: 501
laserlife 3rd February 2010

We're thinking of redoing vocals on our upcoming album. First time around, we tracked with a decent condenser through an RNP....

u2bonoman
replies: 57 views: 3,368
u2bonoman 3rd February 2010

I finally had a chance to use some great gear , My new friend is a bit of a collector of vintage gear *but more for the tech...

ChaosCreation
replies: 0 views: 472
ChaosCreation 3rd February 2010

i am just starting out and im going to be running off protools mostly but i dont want to limit myself to the digital realm and i...

virulentwes
replies: 9 views: 1,221
Storyville 3rd February 2010

I'm thinking about getting an Orange amp. I really like the tone, but... I would also like to be able to get a heavy tone when...

tazman
replies: 4 views: 606
tazman 3rd February 2010

Ok Go has a great new video for the song "This Too Shall Pass". It features the Notre Dame Marching Band. And what is...

unitymusic
replies: 3 views: 685
DaveUK 3rd February 2010

Some friends and I have moved into a studio space. The previous occupants were, I'm sure, probably just trying to improve the...

Piyono
replies: 6 views: 794
Piyono 3rd February 2010

I found those big rails that are used for post equipment 19'. but cannot find how to stick them to the underneath top part of an...

gsilbers
replies: 1 views: 1,816
gsilbers 3rd February 2010
replies: 0 views: 669
pp06ux 3rd February 2010

First the not-as-silly question: Is there a brand of ADAT cable that is particularly good? Are they all pretty close since it's...

Turdadactyl
replies: 9 views: 8,269
Yetti 3rd February 2010

I always enjoyed that song and I really like the sound of the vocals, that british signature. How is it achieved? Is it...

matskull
replies: 15 views: 1,743
matskull 3rd February 2010

just curious as to whether there is any significance in the different pcb colors used on API 512c pres. I recently bought a...

GoVeganDude
replies: 3 views: 1,156
GoVeganDude 3rd February 2010

Ok i have a great chain right now with a great converter rosetta.. great pres api,great river and my budget is short. i have...

mattg082
replies: 6 views: 1,130
Dove 3rd February 2010

Miller & Kreisel (M&K) MPS-2510 Professional Studio Monitor; Left & Right Pair; USA Made So I came across a pair of...

bitmob
replies: 6 views: 2,947
bitmob 3rd February 2010

I see it as two modes of thought when it comes to the role of the person recording and producing a piece of music. They are...

kingdice86
replies: 5 views: 572
kingdice86 3rd February 2010

What are your thoughts on the new TLM 102?

Krush411
replies: 39 views: 10,464
Rokus666 3rd February 2010

Should I add saturation plugin like SPL twintube or Urs saturation, to my recorded tracks where I use a tube preamp to record...

papaki23
replies: 24 views: 3,292
Doc Mixwell 3rd February 2010

i have to say that this is one of the most polished mic sounds i have heard from my studio. i had it next to a beta 57 for...

jkung
replies: 66 views: 9,445
hpp99 3rd February 2010

Can someone recommend a good book that I can learn some of the key rules in mixing from? I have checked out the 'mixing...

CJ1973
replies: 3 views: 4,084
Friedemann 3rd February 2010

I just wanted to post a thread up on the site to get feedback on 2 different preamp units I've been researching for my home ...

whquade
replies: 20 views: 3,568
Ol' Betsey 3rd February 2010

Okay, so here's the situation. I'm running logic with a Focusrite saffire pro 40, and I want to use an external compressor....

gnov90
replies: 11 views: 2,173
tedmanzie 3rd February 2010

I've had a cheap ribbon mic for about 3 years, one of those T Bone ones that several brands offer in different colors. Noticed it...

timi
replies: 4 views: 738
Michael_Joly 3rd February 2010

If, for example, you have the Rosetta running through a soundblaster via light pipe, would that sound any different than if you...

Damien Heck
replies: 2 views: 665
Damien Heck 3rd February 2010

just was wondering if its better to leave the release knob in auto?

audioman
replies: 3 views: 819
Tanio 3rd February 2010

This isn't a thread asking for you guys to tell everyone your secret on how to get a million dollar sound. This is simply a...

TehGuitarist
replies: 0 views: 509
TehGuitarist 3rd February 2010

Hey guys just got a quick ? here. When I open csr and choose to use one of the presets. Do I set it up as and insert and send. ...

audioman
replies: 7 views: 1,413
audioman 3rd February 2010

hoping the slutz can help me out tonight so I dont have to wait til Apogee/Lynx tech support opens tomorrow.. Lynx AES16e /...

hive
replies: 4 views: 811
hive 3rd February 2010

YouTube - shane sings 5 octaves on piano

Jeff16years
replies: 8 views: 1,406
stafs 3rd February 2010

hey all. so i've got this AT4060 and it's served me well for close to 2 years now. i bought it for a steal at $400 from a studio...

58Precision
replies: 2 views: 680
58Precision 3rd February 2010

HI at all does anybody know something about the history of audio compressors? First compressor ever build and who had the idea of...

mattbeat
replies: 10 views: 1,852
FireMoon 3rd February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search