The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How do i take the damn thing off???

killablksmi
replies: 14 views: 1,335
DarkSky Media 6th February 2010

Hi i need a heads up on the cables i would need to use the side chain on this compressor i am fairly new to using anologe gear...

rumple
replies: 3 views: 677
rumple 6th February 2010

I am sure we know about the internet enough to control this. I think there is lack of leadership and organization to deal with...

Serra
replies: 4 views: 1,213
Black Seal 6th February 2010

Hi I was doing some Null test with bunch of plug ins for fun the other day and its fascinating to find out what are different...

bass man
replies: 12 views: 1,584
Lawrence 6th February 2010

Sorry I had no idea what forum to post this in. I was wondering if using political speeches from the past was against the law...

Rukas
replies: 3 views: 660
joelpatterson 6th February 2010

Hello guys, I just wonder if anyone here has ever heard of the board brand ARGENTINI... this is pure curiosity, I am not planning...

marcnyc
replies: 2 views: 1,014
fimone 6th February 2010

Hello guys, I bought an aurora 8 with lt adat card, than is in shipping way heh I own now a digi 003 that i will connect by...

Johnny Paez
replies: 6 views: 1,692
Doc Mixwell 6th February 2010

Wow I bought Flying Haggis for $10 the other day it was a limited offer Now it's $29. Still a bargain for this awesome Amp...

gurubuzz
replies: 0 views: 551
gurubuzz 6th February 2010

I am interested in this mic as a possible option. I like the sound samples on the HCL website. Anyone with experience with this...

MSR74
replies: 4 views: 3,123
HandCrafted Lab 6th February 2010

I've been looking and listening around for awhile trying to think of the next step with microphones. I have a small project...

decaren
replies: 32 views: 3,526
mics 6th February 2010

hi, i have a problem with pro tools 7.4cs10, when i hit spacebar to start recording they start with a lot of latency, and when i...

jesusecordero
replies: 4 views: 667
Deleted User 6th February 2010

Does anyone here send any old signals, into a re-amp box to a pedal them back through a DI. My mate showed me his super weird...

lolcat
replies: 9 views: 1,080
topcreek 6th February 2010

I'm hearing some significant, unpleasant distortion when I put my Distressor on bypass. I've never noticed this before. I noticed...

Navigator
replies: 1 views: 1,120
SRS 6th February 2010

Wanted to give Samplitude a try. but cant get the audio to playback right. I can hear my guitar coming through and as its being...

lucasmusic
replies: 2 views: 1,034
mwurfl 6th February 2010

Hey all, just askin for some opinions here, and maybe some insight too. Currently, I have a rack w/a Triaxis and G-force (and...

jpm100eb
replies: 6 views: 2,453
dave999z 6th February 2010

So just a quick poll. Which do you have more of? Hardware Eq's or Hardware Comps? Do you have equal amounts of...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 1 views: 592
Paul Vnuk Jr. 6th February 2010

A cheery wave to all. I am soon to move house and am hoping to build a studio in the garden. This will mean making a few...

Jack Ruston
replies: 4 views: 2,735
redrue 6th February 2010

Doing some recording using a 57 & a 421 on a small combo. Both mics are just off center (left & right) right up on the...

Ringwraith
replies: 24 views: 1,362
John Eppstein 6th February 2010

I just mixed an album which I didn't record myself. I've had to enhance most of the kick tracks with kick drum samples as the...

Beiteltjie
replies: 34 views: 4,574
James Meeker 6th February 2010

I just started a small commercial studio, and I decided to create "accounts" for freelance engineers that come through...

slickshoe62
replies: 1 views: 504
djanthonyw 6th February 2010

I have just recently discovered that the API 212 pre in my 7600 channel strip ROCKS for guitar tracking. I mean a total...

JCRockit
replies: 2 views: 1,835
IntelDoc 6th February 2010

it has 16 analog in and 16 analog out. How much should I sell it for? Also I have a 192 with no cards, just the chassis. How...

the minimalist
replies: 0 views: 582
the minimalist 6th February 2010

I have a small studio and mainly do mixing and vocal tracking. I have an Yamaha 03D mixer and was considering mic'ing a drum...

Dopamine
replies: 3 views: 930
Dopamine 6th February 2010

I built my small home studio about three years ago, and I'm still a bit new to it all. The 710 is my only pre. The reason I...

jerjabs
replies: 1 views: 941
Rick Carson 6th February 2010

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows any good reviews or articles that take a good look at the converters and the pre's of...

Orange Goblin
replies: 12 views: 1,163
narcoman 6th February 2010

Hello all, I have a 39b that decided to show its age and stop working. Does anyone have a scan of the manual and schematic they...

erybdy
replies: 0 views: 1,264
erybdy 6th February 2010

Why is that when it comes to recording bass guitars, the recording engineers say that they would only either mic an amp or go...

RorschachMontage
replies: 8 views: 8,820
Unclenny 6th February 2010

I thought this was rather fascinating. I've never heard anything like this Kinda sounds like a cross between a human theramin and...

Crandak
replies: 14 views: 947
Batchainpuller78 6th February 2010

A search turned up answers for mix rooms and mastering rooms. My issue is with a single room in which I will record vocals and...

antoniosolo
replies: 17 views: 2,387
David C. 6th February 2010

Hey guys...My father passed away in 2007 and i got to have his old Teac reel to reel tape recorder. I Took it in and got it all...

Aries
replies: 1 views: 1,599
John Eppstein 6th February 2010

YouTube - Needle and Haystack Life - Switchfoot (Music Video) I really love the guitars in this chorus. I know they use both...

shakespearesmans
replies: 3 views: 1,058
Aisle 6 6th February 2010

I know this mic gets a lot of love here on GS as an all-rounder workhorse. How is it on vox? Is it more like an AKG 414 or is...

John N
replies: 2 views: 679
Les 6th February 2010

So yeah, got this SM50 . . an old omni dynamic (has the old shure font on it). . sounds quite nice. . has become my goto mic for...

pebis
replies: 1 views: 4,334
Bobbaganouche 6th February 2010

I thought I'd take the plunge and try out one of these - they're cheap enough to be affordable, and mos.def. can find some use...

PlugHead
replies: 8 views: 3,490
tribeofenki 6th February 2010

I'm finishing up a project right now and the band would like a couple vocal lines digitized/robotized, and I figured I'd just...

tincan
replies: 4 views: 2,742
ianzxcvb 5th February 2010

So, after long hours, I find myself getting headaches quite frequently. Taking Advil gets rid of it, but I'd rather not keep...

MMski
replies: 16 views: 872
MMski 5th February 2010

Intrested in how many PT folks are being hurt by the recent 8.0.3 update when it comes to using CoreAudio Manager as your main...

The_Shoe
replies: 0 views: 489
The_Shoe 5th February 2010

Sorry if this is a newb question but i have an apex 460...its always worked fairly well imo but the problem now is a bit of...

srmproductions
replies: 9 views: 904
srmproductions 5th February 2010

Can anyone explain to me how to get an MTP AV (not USB) to generate LTC? We're having problems at the studio chasing our main...

Young Max
replies: 1 views: 696
Musiclab 5th February 2010

I'm thinking of picking one of these up a mix buss compressor. I'm guessing the only difference is that the XLR has well... XLR...

gongbass
replies: 0 views: 2,716
gongbass 5th February 2010

Hey, so I got a chance to try out the new Sontronics Delta high-SPL active ribbon the other night on electric guitar tracks (both...

GearHunter
replies: 1 views: 2,639
GearHunter 5th February 2010

Go to MacbookPro.com and you'll see Macbook.com PC 1, Apple 0

syntheticrhyme
replies: 42 views: 3,499
ohmicide 5th February 2010

Anyone using this yet? If service was the same, how would this compare to the iPhone? Am on the fence about getting one as...

Umlaaat
replies: 13 views: 1,137
AndySebastian 5th February 2010

I'm pretty much a mid to low end recording gear owner...I'm an obsessive bargain hunter, so I buy nearly everything used. I'm...

chout
replies: 9 views: 797
Mad John 5th February 2010

I'm considering buying an i7 iMac, but I am a bit concerned about the number of firewire connections (1). Therefore I might get a...

Storm Music
replies: 1 views: 1,024
Mr.HOLMES 5th February 2010

I'd like to add another 8 inputs to my situation (fully-packed MOTU 828 mk3) but I only need 1/4" inputs, not pres. It seems...

DinosaurSR
replies: 2 views: 3,809
Turdadactyl 5th February 2010

Ok,some thoughts on metal I trick too, like rhythm guitar L/M/R, melody guitar 3 times, 5th and 3rds and 8ths and so on in the...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 13 views: 871
Turdadactyl 5th February 2010

Anybody know how to address the strumming noise on an acoustic guitar with new strings fighting the ride cymbal and high hat....

TBarrnes
replies: 4 views: 934
dualflip 5th February 2010

Hello everyone. They say there is no stupid questions but this very well may be one. I've recently acquired a couple DPA 4012's...

MadPostman
replies: 1 views: 722
meltemi 5th February 2010

This is a multi-faceted question - but I would be incredibly thankful for any help. 1) My Original MOTU 828 crashes my new...

vemo
replies: 2 views: 1,516
krusty 5th February 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search